All Comments on 'Battered Ch. 07'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
nice ending....

what a suspense about the real dad of Sage. I was glad it was Lucas. :) more stories please. :)

you wrote wonderfully. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great ending

Thanks for a great read.

peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Nice...

This was a great story. Thanks for finishing it. I liked the ending.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Appropriate

ending. Your story begged for a finish that would lend itself to ending the abuse suffered by Hallee. In your story you created a way of life that many women suffer unseen everyday. Unfortunately, that life rarely ends with the fairy tale ending Hallee enjoyed.

Loved your story, as a matter of fact I like all your submissions. Please entertain me some more. Thanks

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 14 years ago
YAY!

you have no idea how happy i was to see that you finally finished it. I loved it. And I'm glad that she ended up with Lucas.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
I agree it was an appropriate ending that is sort of hit and miss with me...

Personally, I didn't think it was the best ending for this story because I feel that all stories doesn't need to end with the typical fairy tale ending to be a great story. Nor does all the characters need to be seen in a good light or should get a happy conclusion as in the case with Jeremy who was rotten and down right evil so that kind of overkill it for me but as long as Hal, Luke and the kids got a happy ending then I' am good! But I can see why you ended it the way you did because stories are suppose to be about escapism and getting away from the pains of reality especially since most stories like this concerning battered women don't have that fairy tale happy ending in real life so kudos to you and 5 stars. Can't wait to see what you write next.

dimples66dimples66almost 14 years ago
great

I really enjoyed this story...can't wait for more of them.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
nice

Nice ending, I loved that she and Lucas ended up together, but it seems like something was missing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice end line, but...

It seemed rushed; the whole 2 year chunk left out how they found the father - even though green eyes was obvious - how they got rid of Jeremy, or if they did, wedding(?) and why she was named Sage!

Little details, great importance.

Could have been done in two short or one long chapter, but either way it was entertaining. Keep up the hard work.

LilMami07LilMami07almost 14 years agoAuthor
note from author...

7/25

To answer some questions about Battered: Hallee and Lucas aren't married. She just got out of a marriage, and though she loves Luke, she's not ready yet. They didn't get rid of Jeremy, Lucas just kind of stepped up. There was really no need for any kind of DNA test, since the little girl has Luke's eyes. And lastly, Sage was named after Lucas' mother. I think it's in either chapter 1 or 2, where Lucas talks about his mother, Sage. Love you guys!!!!

I have another story for you guys coming soon. It's already written and everything. I'm excited about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed this story it was great and I'm glad that Hallee finally got her happy ending because she needed a man who truly loved her and as they say love isn't suppose to hurt right?? Looking forward to see what else you have thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD..!!! I THINK I'M IN LOVE.. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY.. I WANNA A LUCAS..!! LOL DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITES...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cuteeee

I love this story. You did a great job, really.

This story touched me because my sister is going through something similiar and Santana reminds me so much of my own little nephew.

Oh and to the person asking why the girl was named Sage,

It's because that's what Lucas' mother's name was.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Phew!

I was so worried for a second there when you (intentionally!!!!!) didn't say who the daddy was in the last scenes. Don't scare me like that! This was a beautiful story, very real and I think I never forget it. You tackled a very difficult issue and my hat goes off to you.

Thank you so much for posting.

JikiaJikiaover 13 years ago
lov it

Thnk u so much this was a very fantastic story

lust_addictedlust_addictedabout 13 years ago
Yes!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! As soon as I saw that her name was Sage I went crazy. I was so happy and It's crazy that you have such a hold on my emotions. Well I'm going to leave now.. need to go read the rest of your stories.

-- Addicted

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I reallly enjoyed this story and I was really happy when Hal got rid of her husband. I think people forget what they are worth when in a relationship. They shouldn't allow that to happen.Life is too short for that. Enjoy life, love and live happily, it's always possible with the right person.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I really loved this story, I read it in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really like this story! Thank you for writing it. It would be great if other battered women could read this story.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
nice wrap up

A very nicely tied together ending.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Applause

Beautiful Ending!!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Love the ending! So glad she found herself before getting with Lucas! Glad he stuck around and now they have a great life together. I am also glad that Jeremy got help. I believe anyone can be helped, but glad she moved on.

ChocolatebelleChocolatebellealmost 12 years ago
Whew!!

I'm soo freaking glad that Hal left that stupid Jeremy, I was kind of scared at first that she would let him back in. Also Im super tickled the baby was Lucas' yay!!

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Needs More Work

This story had a lot of potential. I found the concept of a battered women struggle to leave uplifting. However I felt trhis story was rushed and the chracters could have been more developed.

On the plus side Halle and Santana were likeable characters. You made me feel for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories that I read on Literotica... whole.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
I agree

I'm so happy I read this, wonderful writing and ending. Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was so good... I couldn't stop reading and I'm especially happy that you actually finish your stories unlike other people who take over a year to update... well anyways this has been my favorite story so far and I'm looking forward to reading all your work.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

So glad she didn't go back, would've never forgiven her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved this so much! Such a wonderful story, and Lucas and Hal are such a cute couple! I was so happy when she found her courage, pulled that knife on Jeremy and left him on the floor a pathetic, confused, crying mess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yep!

Still a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous