All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 04'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago
Loving it

Simply great!!! Can't wait for the next part.

gw0313gw0313almost 13 years ago
Great

Keep up the good work. The story is coming along well, it has all the making of an epic tale....:)

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

OUTSTANDING...I love this genre and i am really enjoying this one. I love the relationship developing between Shane and Cole. I hope you tell us more about anchors since I'd like to know how does a vamp recognize one? When the anchor is a person is it something predestined or it is just someone they click with who becomes their anchor. He seemed to have some connection with her from the start. The thing that made him not drain her though her bravery and her saving him may have contributed. But even later he stayed with her. Will he tell her she is that to him, And does it make him something to her? She seems to hold some connection back though most of it is due to her never having someone care about her, etc.

I love how you didn't make it clear he was the most ancient vampire. It let him grow in our mind as an older one and made us realize later that he is much more. the use of his keeping her distracted with his past was a good technique to reveal it.

You've set up an underwold type situation with the wolves where they were considered beneath the vamps and now they may be able to do them in. I hope the way out and the fight itself becomes epic. It deserves to happen in a big way.

I think do a good job of descriptions but would say add even more to draw the story in our mind's eye. I liked meeting the other vamps but would have liked better descriptions of them physically as well as what kind of past they had/shared with him. I'm anxious

I hope he continues to hide her. I hope he doesn't have someone follow him back and see shane. I'd like her to be revealed much later at some critical point in a big way. Let her live up to standards they thought her incapable of. Though not necessarily to help those vamps who wanted to use her and later sacraficed her.

crlockecrlockealmost 13 years ago
Great read!

Ive enjoyed this story every time a new installment appears. Most 'vampire stories' are just wonton sex and blood, very few are in depth enough to engage the readers mind. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more from you.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic chapter

I am so impressed with this story - I can't believe it's your first submission. I only wish that I was more articulate so as to be able to properly describe why... but, I think it's great on a number of levels - your descriptions, the plot, the characterisations, your writing style. I can visualise it all in front of me as you write it. It all just sort of melds into a brilliant read - a proper story! This chapter was pivotal, I think, because it has opened up the story to become something so much bigger than being just about Cole and Shane (lovely, though that has been!). We might have an epic on our hands here!

I wish you were getting many more comments than you currently are, because I think it's up there with the best on here.

*****from me. Thank you!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
What Series?

I am still amazed that this is your first series on Lit. The whole premiss of the story is so fresh and exciting. The idea of an "Anchor", I've never heard of anything like that before. And the relationship that you have created between Shane and Cole. It's just nice to read about the way he cares for her. Feeding her ice cubes, helping her to change clothes, things that might drive a guy to not be so nice. I'm looking forward to finding out how these two will save the U.S.A. for the Vamps w/o destroying the Weres. Please keep going!

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 13 years ago
Just so you know Eliya

I didn't read the other comments before I wrote mine, but I've just looked back and have seen that 2 out of the 3 also mentioned this story becoming 'epic'. Great minds and all - we can see the potential you have. Keep going - it's shaping up to be a brilliant story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

What an incredible, gripping story from the very beginning!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Really good chapter

I like the idea of a supernatural hierarchy and the coming rebellion. I'm also quite interested in the idea of anchors and the fact that anchors may not necessarily be a mate or a person. Of course, I hope that Shane and Cole are mates. I love them together. I could have used an ice bath myself after their steamy scene!

I like the pace you are going at and your attention to detail. The length of the chapters is great too!

I only have one suggestion and that is to make the change of scene more clear. Some people use *** or ~~~. It makes the transition a little easier.

I really enjoyed this and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

GinaTinaGinaTinaalmost 13 years ago
Very pleasant read.

It's nice to see that story-telling and erotica can indeed go hand in hand. In my honest opinion, too many authors merely want to rush through the introduction and get right down to the naughty bits.

For me, however (and a lot of other women, I'm sure), I prefer the sex to be the icing on the cake. A buildup and interesting storyline is what draws me in - not just mere smut.

Very good so far; thank you for sharing.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Aweosme!

Again the imagery was fantastic!

Love the plot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anchors

Love this concept of vampire anchors and their life being anchored in order to keep their sanity. Your story is fantastic on both the small and large scale. Enjoying how you have tweaked the mythologies of the vampire and werewolf.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Like the construction and the content, absolutely riveting. Thanks for the hard work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Just have to let you know that "oxidation" and oxygenation are two different things and aren't interchangeable. Even spell check wouldn't catch it. Other than that, I'm still enjoying the story and will keep on reading it through to the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous