Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lied on her comfortable, Sealy mattress but didn't feel comfortable. Her long, battered frame was wrapped in a five-hundred thread set of Egyptian cotton bed sheets and a feathered-down comforter. However she didn't feel warm. Kali wasn't relaxed. She was unease. Her mind drifted back to that night...

Kali ran out of the theater. Using her gut instincts, she managed to navigate through the mansion numerous rooms and staircases to make it to the foyer. Her mind was too occupied thinking about the incident that just transpired.

Once she arrived to the foyer, she felt like she had just run a marathon. She was hot and sweat formed on her brow. Her chest burned. There was a slight wheezing in her breathing. There was also a stout sense of queasiness that plagued her. The contents in her belly roiled and tumbled while her mouth was coated with a thick coat of saliva. The urge to vomit was overwhelming. She ended up puking out the undigested materials from her stomach onto the marble floor. Afterwards she leaned forward and pressed her forehead against a wall.

"I should make you lick that shit up."

Kali flinched away from the wall and stared at Ryan. He was walking down the hallway that led to the foyer. As he walked down the structure, he was rolling the sleeves of his purple paisley-printed shirt up his thick forearms. The collar was already loose and so were the first four buttons on his shirt.

Ryan casually strolled up to Kali and then violently grabbed a hold her hair with his left hand. Then his right hand grabbed onto her throat. He pulled her close to his tall frame. She heard her sniff at her skin. With a snarl on his face, he said "God, you stink; you're going to have to clean yourself up before we even fuck—

Kali swiftly slapped his face with her open hand. She proceeded to strike at him. With her closed fists, she pounded at his thick torso. She saw that her strikes didn't affect him, due to the brown leather corset that he was wearing. She used her fingers to slap at his face and neck, which didn't bother him at all. She screamed and grunted in frustration. Suddenly, she felt his meaty fist introduce itself to her lower belly. A pressurized pain had formed into her stomach. She lost oxygen in her lungs and she cowered. Then she felt her body slam into a solid surface with a sickening thud. There were slashes of pain burning in her back. He forced her to stay against the wall, when his thick forearm was pressed against her throat. Using his strength, he held her there. Her fingers scratched and clawed at his arms. In response, he pressed his forearm deeper into her neck. He was cutting her oxygen off. She let out a cry.

"LET ME GO!" Kali screamed at him with a hoarse cry.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DON'T ORDER ME AROUND!" he shouted into her face.

"LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING RAPIST!" she screamed at him.

"Rapist?" Ryan said, sounding incredulous. His orange-red eyebrows lifted, causing his forehead to wrinkle, which also conveyed his confusion. "Is that what you believe? That me and Carlo raped you on that night?" He scoffed as his forearm relinquished some of its force on her graceful neck. "Why would we rape a scarred up, piece of shit like you? If we wanted to rape a woman, it wouldn't be you..."

Kali let out a scream and try to attack Ryan. His hold on her neck has kept Kali from hitting him.

"YOU RAPED ME! I KNOW WHAT I SAW" she screamed at him.

"You didn't see shit! You left the theater before you saw the rest! If you would've stayed, you would've seen quite a show! The way you took our cocks—

Kali let out a scream of rage and tried to lunge forward. Her upper body couldn't move, so she tried kicking at him. Ryan deflected her strikes.

"You were begging for our dicks by the end of it!" he chuckled.

She tried to attack him once again.

"NO, NO, I WASN'T... YOU..." Kali's voice trailed off and then let out a heart-wrenching sob. Her right hand released his forearm and then slapped at his chest. "YOU RAPED ME!" She gave his chest, face and neck a barrage of slaps. Ryan remained still as she slapped at him. She continued to batter on him until her hands grew numb. By then, his face and neck was a deep shade of red. "I'M GOING TO THE POLICE. I'M GOING TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING! I'M—

"And tell them what exactly? What are you going to say to them, hmm? Are you going to tell them that you had come over to my house with three men and we showed you a videotape of us fucking you?" Ryan asked her, with his right eyebrow lifted. "Oh, and by the way, Carlo and I weren't the only two people that you've fucked, on that night. Daniel also had to get himself a piece too..."

"Oh." A sigh that was weighed down by weariness, which was created by her soul's sadness, had left her mouth. Her body lost its tension and her form sagged. If it wasn't for Ryan holding her against the wall, she would've fallen to the floor.

"... And you couldn't get enough of his cock too!" Ryan taunted. No other statements were spoken between them, for a moment. The sound of Kali's crying was the only thing that filtered the noise barrier. "And if the cops do show up to my place, I'll be more than happy to show them the video. By the end of it, all they are going to see is a lying slut who fucked three guys and now is trying to cover up her dirty secret because she is embarrassed. Then, you will have to deal with our families. Do you think our parents are going to like having to see their sons go through a bunch of bullshit, because of an angry, lying slut? Do you think Carlo's family is going to like that? Or how about Daniel's dad, our soon-to-be mayor? They will make sure that your life will be a living Hell for you."

The thought of having other people viewed that video frightens Kali. She doesn't want anybody to see that footage of her being violated. She didn't want to go through that experience again. She didn't want to experience having people glare at her with pity in their eyes. But she knew that in regards to this situation, people would glare at her as if she was a conniving, slut. The idea of having people think of her as a whore bothered her. She thought that it was bad enough that there were times that she thought herself that way.

"I will personally make sure that the people that are in your life will see that video," he promised her. "I will make sure that your family will see it, including Mama Richardson. I will definitely make sure that she is going to see it, even if I have to air the shit at one of her Sunday school sessions..."

'When did he become so fucking cruel?'

Kali's body shook as she cried. She silently cursed at God for allowing such a person into her life.

"... Then I will show it to the people at your job. Can you imagine what those doctors and nurses will have to say about you? Or the people that works at the center where you volunteer? Or how about the people who sit in your group therapy meetings? What about them? Cause I will show them the video. Even if I have to, I will put that video on the internet," was his promise.

The fear and resignation must've been in her face because he smiled.

"Let me show you to my room."

Kali cringed in disgust from the onslaught of the memories that followed.

After her fight with Ryan in the foyer, she was guided to Ryan's master bedroom. He had shown her to his suite's bathroom. He instructed the distraught Kali to clean herself. After having to clean her mouth, her face and her body, Ryan led her back to his bedroom. When she entered the room, she noticed that Carlo was inside of the bedroom. He was naked and he sat on the edge of the bed. His friend followed suit by removing his clothes as well. Once he was naked, Ryan ordered for her to sexually please both he and Carlo, simultaneously.

For Carlo, she had to perform oral gratification on the despicable runt of a man. Shamefully, she was pleased to know that he didn't have the desire to fuck her. He claimed that he didn't wear condoms and didn't want to 'take the chance of creating some half-breeds with the slut'. She spent an hour sucking him off. The process would've ended in a short time, but he kept holding off his orgasm. When he finally did cum, he made sure that she swallowed all of his seed. Once she did the deed, he slipped his clothes back on. Then he departed the bedroom and didn't return. She assumed that he had gone home.

For Ryan, his demands weren't as simple. He did whatever he wanted to her. He fucked every orifice that he desired. Kali's mind had undergone different transformations in order to cope with the pain. His degradation had gone even further. He slapped her and hurled insults as he sodomized her. By the time he was done with her, she wanted to submerge herself in a tub filled with disinfectant. She was so disgusted with herself that she wanted to rip off her skin. She wanted to hide in the darkest place in her house, curl up in a fetal position and cry.

Before she left his home that night, he explained to Kali that she was his concubine. Then, he proceeded to explain the rules of their arrangement. He informed her that she was to answer his every beck and call. She would comply with his demands and she would perform without any reservations. There was no definite timeline for this arrangement, so the arrangement could last for a few weeks or for a few years. For her compliance, Ryan promised her that the footage would not be shown to anybody.

A few days had gone by before Ryan had made his first call to her. Just like she was ordered to do, Kali had gone over to his home and she did everything that he ordered for her to do.

Daniel Logan didn't come into the picture until a few weeks into the arrangement. On one evening, Ryan had summoned for Kali. She shown up to his massive home and she found Daniel sitting in Ryan's living room. He was already inebriated off of bourbon and scotch, by the time she arrived. Ryan informed Kali of her purpose for that night. She was to serve Daniel for the night. She was going to be a gift to Daniel, from Ryan, in celebration of his recent engagement to his college sweetheart.

Kali had sex with Daniel, on the couch and in the living room, with Ryan serving as the audience. She felt embarrassed throughout the whole time. She wished that she was invisible. She expected for that sexual encounter to be the first and last time between the two of them. But, when she received a call from Daniel, a few weeks later, she realized that she was in trouble.

Kali was pulled from her thoughts at the sounds of the opening chords of her favorite song. She sung the song's lyrics along with Prince.

"...In France, a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name

By chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same

At home there are seventeen-year-old boys and their idea of fun

Is being in a gang called 'The Disciples'

High on crack and totin' a machine gun

Time

Times

Hurricane Annie ripped the ceiling of a church and killed everyone inside

You turn on the telly and every other story is tellin' you somebody died

A sister killed her baby 'cause she couldn't afford to feed it

And yet we're sending people to the moon

In September, my cousin tried reefer for the very first time

Now he's doing horse - it's June, unh

Times

Times

It's silly, no?

When a rocket ship explodes and everybody still wants to fly

But some say a man ain't happy unless a man truly dies

Oh why?

Time

Time

Baby make a speech, Star Wars fly

Neighbors just shine it on

But if a night falls and a bomb falls

Will anybody see the dawn?

Time, mm

Times

Is it silly, no?

When a rocket blows and, and everybody still wants to fly

Some say man ain't happy truly until a man truly dies

Oh why, oh why?

Sign o' the times, unh

Time

Time

Sign o' the times mess with your mind

Hurry before it's too late

Let's fall in love, get married, have a baby

We'll call him Nate

If it's a boy

Time

Times..."