All Comments on 'Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 07'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My word!!

That cliff hanger is killing me! I love that you focused on individual characters for a while, gives us readers a deeper insight into them. Keep the good work up.

P.S. Don't have Kali die, i'd love to see her have some real happiness

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
:O

Please don't make her lose the baby...or die! That would be so messed up :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kali has suffered to much already it would kill the story if anything else happened to her.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Oh my goodness...

Y'all guys are tempting me to start writing up another chapter of "Battle..."

with your comments and the feedback!

But to assuage your reader-fears, I will tell you this: Kali doesn't die.

Mellymell25Mellymell25about 11 years ago
ok now we are in June of 2001

Why am I scared for September to get here. I'm afraid to 1 of my favorite character is going to die

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
All I am going to say is...

In regards to the upcoming chapters...

Some of y'all are going to be mad at me.

jussiejonesjussiejonesabout 11 years ago

I wonder whose going to die on 9/11 and which two characters will come together as a result. I also wonder if Kali will lose the baby with Ryan.

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the strangest story Ive ever read but it was so good it had everything that i like to read. I stayed up all night to read it.... Great Job And i hope nothing has happened the Kali or Ryan . after he stop being a jackass i hope he doesn't have to face raising a baby alone or have the baby die...

javeswjaveswabout 11 years ago
Daniel & Katrina??

I see where this is going and its still my favorite. But.......

I liked how you gave glimpses of the other characters during Kali's story. I also like the beginnings of Daniel & Katrina's story. Both of these stories together would make a very good series, but four main characters is a bit much.

Kali and Ryan's story needs to come to its natural conclusion and Daniel & Katrina's story needs to be sequel. This is too disjointed and it makes you feel lost like you are reading two different books at once. I rushed through everyhting about Daniel & Katrina so I could see what the heck was happening with Kali & Ryan after the whole office thing.

Now just when you start getting into Daniel & Katrina you flip back to Kali & Ryan before you even introduce present day Daniel & Katrina to each other. I looove this story but it has too much going on.

*Favorite story *Favorite author

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
A response for the comment that is below this one...

-I am writing about Daniel and Katrina because I plan on writing a story that involve them. In regards to the purpose of writing about Daniel and Katrina: it is because I want people to know some of the history about these characters.

-I enjoy focusing on the different characters because it keeps me from becoming bored with this story. I know that if I focus on just two characters, I will become bored. And if I become bored with the story, I'll end up with a case of 'writer's block'.

LessGoLessGoabout 11 years ago
Don't stop...ever

This is a great series, please don't stop! I'm very excited about all four characters. I love Kali and Daniel together though (can't help it)! But to find GE has a son with Katrina, that seems to be the direction we are moving in now. -sigh- :) still loving it all!!

LessGoLessGoabout 11 years ago
He - not GE....oops. .

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ultimate cliffhanger!!

Don't mind giving us an estimate when the next chapter will be out?

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
An answer

In regards to chapter eight, the chapter is almost finished. I have to type it up. I think that this weekend, I will have the chapter typed out. I have managed to snag up an editor, so I have to give the chapter to them first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Really appreciate it!

jussiejonesjussiejonesabout 11 years ago

There's so many possibilities....wasn't Daniels brother born premature?

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor

Yes, Daniel's brother was born premature. His mother had gone into labor in the middle of her second trimester (during the fifth month).

Fun Fact (well... not so much of a 'Fun fact'): Daniel's brother Sean was inspired from an actual person, who was my cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hello There!

Hello MimiRose!

I hope you are doing great! I have been checking daily for updates, and I read that you have the last chapter for "Skin to Skin", so now I am very excited that hopefully you will have some news about this story as well (I'm dying to know what happens with Kali and Ryan!). I am new to this site, and it was great that both of your stories were the first ones I read and, to be honest, they are the only ones that interest me the most, as they both have me hooked! Both stories are amazing!

I hope we can hear something from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you planning on finishing this story? I really like it and it seriously sucks not knowing what happens next or if it even has an ending.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous