All Comments on 'Battle Hardened, War Weary'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

So well written. Hope to see Ch 2 posted soon.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 11 years ago
More please.

Excellent story. I hope you continue it. Very nicely done.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years ago
hey there

I am very interested in this story.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
direction...

she belongs with truck and needs to find the strength to leave Ryan before it's too late. she obviously has suffered serious abuse and it continues with Ryan. she had a breakthrough with truck and seems to be an intelligent woman. Please don't let her continue to be a victim.

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Disturbed

Please don't let us wait half a year for the next part. With that being said, I don't want her to end up with Truck, I want her to find someone that can actually love her and not take a sudden interest because he sees that she's damaged. They are both using her and she deserves so much more. If she ends up with Truck I just hope it's after he's found out everything so he can't leave her for not telling him ALL of her past. Secondly I know this is your story, I'm not telling you what to do, this is just how I feel, Ryan NEEDS to die... just saying.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Nice work. I'm looking forward to your next update.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
I am freaking out right now...

... and it has nothing to do with the Texans losing the AFC Divisional Round to the Patriots!

I am freaking out that there are people, ACTUAL PEOPLE, who had read my story!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

In regards to the story, I have submitted the second chapter into Literotica, two days ago. Now I am waiting to see if the chapter has been approved.

Based off of a suggestion, from a friend of mine, I also submitted this chapter (and two more chapters) of "Battle-Hardened, War Weary" in the "Interracial Love" category, ever since there will be chapters where there is no sex scenes.

Oh my... (proceeds to freak out)

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 11 years ago
Riveting story

Poignant, endearing, sad, and hopeful. These words describe your story. I anxiously await your next installment. Excellent work.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Good story interesting woman

Being a male who has been confused about some of the things people will do to each other both in and out of bed. I hope this story will tell me a little more to answer the question. Very well done story so far, I will read the rest with anticipation. Thank you.

Oh love the picture in your biography cutie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The atrocious grammar made this story a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Interesting story, I'd like to know more about their background: from Highschool and how they end up meeting again after. I fear a pregnancy story lurking. Also some stuff are not clear: how come she had sex with Truck in highschool if she was unable to be close or intimate due to her past abuses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting But Flawed

The character of Kali is well-developed. The story is regretfully replete with syntax, case, and tense errors, hence 3/5.

ChanteandiChanteandialmost 2 years ago

I’m late to this party but truck is a very unlikeable character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous