Battle of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Septa continued their lustful act for a moment before biting slightly on his tongue. He pulled back for a moment, gauging her will. Caspian had been in many battles but none as important as this one. The opponent was familiar yet alien. The sweet sting pulsating from his tongue required for him to seek a new tactic. He wiped the excess blood from his mouth before hooking her knees with his hands. He dragged her towards him. "Open up," he tapped against the skin of her leg "now Septa!" The barricade of her legs did not move for him. If he was to have her it would be well worked for, even ten times over. He tilted his head to the side, his smile fading. The king was quick to anger but he gave her more leeway than anyone else. He grabbed the soft flesh of her leg and pried her legs apart. To the point where it felt like her legs were going to move out of socket.

He placed himself between her legs. Septa stiffened, pushing against his chest. Hard and masterfully toned. His fingers slid against the skin of her clit before diving deeper into her womanhood. The moist crevice accepted his fingers. Her cheeks flushed at her body's betrayal. Her wetness held confirmation of her desire. He halted, feeling a thin membrane of skin. Caspian withdrew his fingers with bewilderment. He was sure that she couldn't have been a virgin but the barrier he felt said otherwise.

Septa looked at him, wondering if he had decided to spare her for the night. He was confused lifting his coated fingers to his eyes. He knew that their betrothal had ended because she had chosen another. Their marriage had to be consummated per Coren law. This didn't add up. Septa took in his confused look. She figured that he may have thought twice about taking her. The king snapped from his thoughts once he caught the attention of the young woman who laybelow him. A smirk set her mind straight. He was going to have her and by the way his tongue samples her juices, it was going to be tonight. She swallowed hard as he positioned himself.

If he was going to be her first, he would relish in the fact. Taking all of her that he wanted. He hooked one arm under her right leg and hoisted it up to his shoulder. He bent down to kiss her. He had always fantasized about her flexibility, remembering her stretching after training as teenagers. She could feel his member against the entrance of her area. He planned to distract her mind before entering into her. After a few one-sided kisses she began to warm up to him again. Meeting his lips with equal passion. Sometimes nibbling in his lips and moaning into his mouth. To his delight. Caspian thought it was the best time to impale her. He shifted forward, the head of his staff piercing through her tight lips.

She gasped at the bitter sweet sensation as he filled her. His tip came to her hymen in short time. She cringed, feeling the pressure he was applying to it. "Look at me," he requested "look at me Septa." Her eyes met with his. He wanted her to know. He wanted her to know it was him that had taken her. A concerned lustful gaze set upon her as their eyes were aligned and it felt like nothing could steer her away. He pressed on into her, her eyes slowly shifting closed. It had come as a searing pain when he broke through. "Look at me Septa." His eyes gave her intimacy. Now fully inside of her, he settled with his base at the opening of her quelm. They stared for a moment before she reached up shocking him. Her lips felt like soft reminders of the past against his. What could have been or what would be now.

Caspian pressed into her again and again,is hips rocking to a steady beat. Septa enclosed his hips with her legs. Her compliance urged him to proceed. His speed picked up with every thrust. He moaned into their kiss, her tight virgin cunt held on to him like a straitjacket. Her head tilted backwards as he pierced deeper inside of her. This feeling of having her seemed to be worth the wait. There wasn't a time when she wasn't on his mind. The desert beauty who got away. A chance at fulfillment now in his lap. Technically against his groin. He growled, his animal instinct awoken from its long slumber. He gripped her hips and slammed on inside of her. His member became too much for her to bear. The skin of her flesh began to tear slightly from the friction. Although her juices flowed freely to lubricate their intimacy, the girth and force of him proved to be overpowering.

She gasped, feeling the uncomfortable sting. The king had little consciousness of her plight. The power of his yearning for her had taken over. She called out his name, but it fell on deaf ears. A violent sight to witness, his thick shaft invading her effortlessly. Her womb was getting pillaged as if it was one of his conquest. "Cas....Caspian." She tried once more. His name brought him from his sexual haze. Looking down on her, he realized how merciless he had been thrusting in her. He looked down to their sexes meeting, noticing the faint stirs of blood within the juices that coated him. The act that felt so right had become tainted with his selfishness. It's my right to be selfish, he thought to himself. He was king after all. He was the one that desired her and was tossed aside.

The sight of them meeting sent a pleasurable sensation through his body. He watched with eagerness as she gushed for him. Her womanhood pulled the skin from his shaft as he shifted in and out of her. A wicked smile didn't satisfy her uneasiness about him. Had he lost control? Was he concerned about her? He unsheathed his cock from her. It glistened from the moonlight showing through the curtains. His hand wiped the slick moisture from his shaft, playing with the mixture of blood and wetness that had accumulated on it.

In honesty he was delighted in the fact that he had taken her and even taken her most precious gift, her virginity. Septa looked in awe at his coated shaft. She had seen phalluses but none so massive as his. The purplish hue head of it seemed to be angry, wanting to tear her some more. "You could taste it if you want." He caught her gaze. How could he even think that she would put that vile thing in her mouth? She turned red and looked away from him. Caspian shrugged at her reaction. He had said it jokingly of course, at first. The thought of her lips against the bare skin of his cock was enough to drive him over the edge. He sighed in despair. "Unfortunately, common law prevents me from spilling my seed in you," he regained his position between her luscious thighs "and I would hate to sire a child on our first time together," his tone had a humorous ring to it "but I can't resist this moment to take you fully." He crouched down to kiss her as he re-entered her torn hole. She welcomed his lips but cringed as his length shifted back into her.

The stubble from his pelvis brushed against her throbbing mound. "Ohh." She spoke into his mouth. Her juicy walls collapsed around him, her orgasm had ruptured through her body. Her back arched as she continued to convulse on his member. Caspian grunted at the increased tightness. He edged further before his own orgasmcame upon him. A hotbed of cum seeping into her.

The picture of her panting face urged the last spew of liquid from him. Her flushed cheeks, dowy eyes and tongue barely hanging from her pouty lips. He knew that she was his. Her body would come and soon after, her mind. He breathed deeply before unearthing himself her tight confines. His length covered in similar juices as before, less blood this time. He fell to the side of her, his breath staggered. She could feel his gaze set on her. He seemed so peaceful looking at her. She couldn't help but crack a smile. It made no sense to be like stone now when moments ago she had been so vocal and vibrant.

Caspian chuckled, that laugh reminded him of simpler times when they were children. He reached to place a kiss on her forehead. Septa returned the favor with her kiss of her own. He had rolled over to the edge of the bed. His sudden withdrawal left her clueless. Was he not satisfied with her? She was sure that she had complied or at least given a believable performance. She reached for his back, the surface of her soft palm alerting him back to the present. "I will get the handmaiden to clean you up," he announced rather coldly before collecting his pants and finding the door.

Caspian had left the door open this time. The long hallway visible to her. The urge to flee had swelled in Septa. She would just have to wait until he cleared the hall. She knew that she did not have the strength to fight him off, especially after their intimate session. Just when she found the heart to step from the bed, the handmaiden had appeared from around the corner of the hall, the same one that had attended to her as before.

She was a frail little thing, not out of her teen years yet. "Sir told me to take care of you." She avoided eye contact with Septa. Mostly due to her being half naked and knowing what had occurred moments ago. The sound of their love making had bellowed within the halls of the compound. Septa blushed, feeling the embarrassment of her actions. She had cursed him and spouted foul things as he carried her from the table. Moments later she was moaning and screaming through the throes of passion. She thought of what the young girl thought of her. Septa looked longingly at the young girl. She reminded her of when she was a girl but she was covered in the a maiden's gown. Bland brown thin strapped dress that dragged along the floor. Something Septa never knew.

Septa nodded, achingly rising to her feet. Small trickles of blood gathered down her leg. She wasn't shy about the woman escorting her to the bathroom, her bare lower half visible for the young woman to see. The handmaiden had noticed her wincing and held her hand out for support, Septa took it. She was glad for the small showing of kindness. It reminded her of the work she did with the local women of the kingdom, helping each other through tough times. And this was indeed rough for Septa. The young girl steered her to the bath which was crafted out of marble. A twist of the handle and the water began to pour into the base of the tub. Septa flinched when the warm water drifted to where her legs were pushed apart. The roughness of his hand and the thrashing of his hips left a particular soreness against her muscles. The water started out as a sting and gradually began to sooth away the pain. She began to relax, resting her head against the side of the tub.

The young girl had heard tales of a black-haired woman who came to their town half dead,who had stumbled on to the steps of the temple. Legend had it that she was one step away from dying when the ancient serpent decided to speak life back into her. She looked in awe at the woman. Not many had been so close to see her beyond the myth. It was her time to see if this was the woman. Septa had hoisted her shirt above her head revealing the rest of her shapely form. Just below her sternum was a linear mark, an indication of a scar. The young girl had gasped "It is you."

Septa turned to look at the young woman. She wasn't shocked at the young woman's words. Her arrival to their village was well known and also distorted. "What's your name child?" Septa sat up.

The girl looked around, shutting the water off before mentioning "Coriander. That's my name."

"Well Coriander, I need you to get a message to my tem-" Septa's words cut off by a brief knock against the door. The veil opened swiftly revealing the king in its entrance. Coriander stayed on her knees and bowed her head to the floor. Septa kept her eyes directly straight to the wall.

"Leave us." Coriander scattered his words. Shuffling to the little space left in the door frame beside him. He looked to Septa and closed the door behind him. His footsteps presented her with more anxiety. Too frightened to turn, she faced forward and awaited her fate. Did he hear her? Did he know what she was planning? A lump settled in her throat. A cork like pop sent chills down her spine. He's going to poison me, was the only thing to came to her mind. She shut her eyes as she saw his shadow move from the light of the candles.

As the fluid hit the water it created calming ripples. Septa's eyes slowly opened to reveal Caspian pouring bubble bath into the tub. He used his hand to whisp the liquid around, slowly turning it into small bubbles. His hand drifted deeper within the rose-colored water. Scraping the side of her thigh, she jumped from his touch. He didn't know why she was so terrified of him. Hadn't he showed her kindness? Wasn't he gentle to her rather than anyone else? He sighed with frustration as he began to undo his pants. Septa's eyes widened with the realization that he might take her again. She wasn't fully healed from their last encounter. "What are you doing?" her eyes fixated on his cock as his pants found the floor, his member flaccid but still retained some length.

"Taking a bath." He explained as he dipped one foot in. The bath was big enough to accommodate two. Septa made no motion to scoot over for him. He found himself on the opposite side of her, facing her with a smug grin. Septa's neck was decorated with his love bites. Small lip-shaped bruises, evidence of his triumph over her body. She noticed his smug demeanor and flicked some water at his face. Although she didn't cherish the fact that she was to be his bride by force, she knew this battle was better played the long way.

The water dangled on Caspian's cheeks, a few bubbles making their way on his chin. "Just like old times ayy Septa." When they were children their nannies would sometimes wash them together in the main house's bath. They shared this special time until they were way into their adolescent years. Eventually stopping when he was old enough to go into training, about seven years old. Septa had convinced her parents to also let her attend training along with her other studies. Heading to her room for a bath as the boys flocked to a nearby stream to wash off that day's practice. Her body sank into the lukewarm water thinking of back home. She couldn't recall much but their younger years. They were two peas in a pod back then. But couldn't they be that again? Septa thought to herself and the lessons she took on. Physical training was brutal on her body and most of the time she wasn't able to compete with the boys. Her greatest attribute was her mind, any woman's mind really. Battles were to be won by being cunning and tricking your opponent. And this battle would be no different. A splash of water took her from her deepest thoughts

"Good ole days," she smiled "you were such a scrawny boy." She said jokingly playing with the bubble foam between her fingers.

He chuckled, "And you were a boxy little thing." Septa felt the slight of his remark.

"Apparently not too boxy to avoid your gaze" Septa's foot tickled the inside of this thigh. She had implement her war tactics.

"Careful." Caspian rested his back on the tub. His strong arms resting against the top edges of the tub. His legs on either side of her as they soaked. Septa tempted on, her foot climbing up against his right thigh. She doubted Caspian would give up his conquest of her. So she needed to insure his trust in her grasp. She would play the part of the dutiful wife. His leg shifted in the water and she jumped.

The sudden movement made her fully aware of how fast he could move in their shared space. "You're still the rule breaker, as usual." He gave another warning. Septa looked at him and ventured her foot closer. She was versed in the ways of men. Knowing that their orgasms were different than women's. Where women could come at whim, men were more halted. Needing more time to become aroused, and even then, orgasm wasn't assured. Knowing thy enemy was key to victory. She watched from the other side of the bath. He was so calm. His head rested against the tub. Dark raven hairs falling over his shoulders and against his face. He was truly lovely, a marvelous spectacle.

Her foot edged on to meet the rock-hard staff in the water. "Ugh." She spoke covering her mouth once she knew what her foot had hit. Caspian was hard once again. His eyes drifted open, a toothy grin alerting her that he was more than willing to oblige her play. Despite her inner self telling her to run from his grasp she settled down in the bath. She needed to see this through. Gaining his trust was her first priority, his affection of her wasn't enough. She threw on the best poker face she could manage, nudging his manhood against the orbs of her toes. She fought hard to keep eye contact with him as the paths of her foot caressed his manhood.

Caspian was not phased by her playful touches. The water slid down his physique as he leaned up from his resting position. She swallowed hard, her abdomen tightening in preparation for his move. Their teacher had taught them to stone face when captured by the enemy. The littlest of emotions could be their demise. Caspian knew she was cracking with every inch he got near. She was doing a poor job with her facade. "You're such a bad actor," his knees brushed against her open leg "you've always been a bad actor." Her repeated blinking assured him that she was crumbling like the sand clay they played with as children.

She cracked. Septa could not see her plan through. The thought of him taking her again was too much to bear. Septa tried to rise from the tub. Turning to slip off the slide when he caught her hair. A hand full of white cloud "long hair isn't an asset in battle." She thought it ironic since he had shoulder length hair and had won many of battles according to the people. Her back hit his chest, their skin slipping against each other. The head of his manhood piercing her back. He held her neck in place by clutching on to her throat. Her body flailing frantically. Bouts of water clashing out of the tub and on to the floor.

She had lost her soldier-like training but his had been well established. Although she didn't know techniques anymore, she remembered protocol. "Stop moving," negotiation had commenced, "hands on the tub and I won't hurt you." The chuckle in his voice made her believe otherwise. She angrily grasped the edge of the tub. The abrupt grab of her breast caused her to bite back a moan. He was massaging her breast masterfully. "Good girl." A soft kiss placed upon her shoulder. Septa took this moment to jab her shoulder against his lip. Caspian stumbled backwards a pace. Septa had committed the ultimate foul, she had drawn blood from his mouth. There was no going back at this moment. Septa hoisted herself out of the tub while he recovered. Safe from his praying grasp she could flee freely.

Before she could make her escape, her foot fell prey to the puddle of water on the floor. Twat! The impact of the tile made her belly against the cold feel sickening. Maybe she would have done better appealing to his desires. She should have stuck to her plan. But it was too late now. She pushed off the floor to have her face pushed back into the floor. Caspian was holding her down by her head. His lip still stinging from her blow. It seemed as if hurting him was her goal. She had succeeded and now there was a price to pay.

"Caspia-."

"Shut up," he barked, his knee in the crest of her back "I'm trying to be good to you Septa." His words had pain lingering within them. He was pained by her disruptive behavior. He was trying to live out their union as peaceful as he believed it would be when they were betrothed. Septa's mind went blank with rage. She hated that she didn't think her plan through. Rushing in blindly instead. She had to think fast.

"I'm sorry my king," she spouted, trying to appease to his ego, "forgive me." She breathed heavily. His hand still gripping her head. The weight of his hand causing a headache to radiate just beyond her eye. Caspian didn't know what to make of her. He planned on loving her in their union but that might have to wait until later. His eyes held daggers for her now. The dark orbs that held her in a tender light were now enraged by her foolish behavior. It had been a while since he saw his own blood. He licked the crimson fluid from his mouth. If she wanted to see another side of him, she was on the right path. He pushed her head deeper into the floor.