Battle of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am your king," he hissed, he needed her to stroke his bruised ego "say it."

"You are my king." The sound of her voice giving him shutters. She spoke to him sensually. Septa thought back to their previous encounters. Her fear had confused him. Her anger had angered him. What was left next? What could she do to amend their relationship? She was fully aware that he had enough of her games and teases. She needed a solution and she needed it fast. "Vetas" she shouted from her captive position. A truce. His nose was still flared and his grip on her still tight. "Vetas," She creamed frantically, her hands hitting the group "ve.....tas."

He snarled and released her from his bond. It had been the release word during their training as children. Septa always found herself in his hold. Her small body caught between the developing muscles of his legs. She betted on him remembering their playful sparing together. Her gamble had lucked out. She couldn't hear much but the cursing under his breath and the splash of water as he walked by her to the room.

Septa gasped, her brush with death settling in. She looked at the door, the king pacing frantically outside of it. She pushed her white hair from her face. The white locks dangled with the water from the floor. Septa sheepishly walked into the confines of the door. He leaned over the desk, his black mane hiding his face. She took a step forward, a crunching sound extending from beneath her foot. It was his bandage from his torso. It had fallen to the floor with faint indications of blood. Septa's eyes had saddened, it was bad enough that he had to fight outside of the compound. Now within the structure with her. Her eyes ventured to the reddish mark against his ribs.

Septa knew what she had to do to appease him. To appease him and to sooth her own guilt. He was the beast of the north but hadn't been anything less but gentle towards her. She walked to his side. A foot away from where he had planted himself. She cushioned herself on her heels, knees touching the floor. Caspian huffed, his eyes watching her every move. Was she just setting him up another ploy.

He turned to analyze her more. Her small body crouched down on the floor in a subservient position "Although I am not worthy of your forgiveness, I ask you for it in humbleness." Her speech came out genuine. Easing the pained look on his face. Usually Caspian would hold on to his anger, a method of survival. But it wasn't necessary in this moment, not now, not with her. The screech of a chair caused her to jump. Her face still stuck to the floor.

"Now." His voice attracting her attention from the floor. He had verbalized his acceptance with the tongue of their native language. She rose for him. Regardless of her naked frame, she felt more sensitive because he was looking at her. She cupped her hands to keep them from fidgeting. Her eyes still on the floor until she saw his feet spread apart. Caspian was sitting wide legged in the chair stroking his cock. Septa instinctually wanted to look away, but she need to look. She thought that their tryst was enough to put him off of the idea of taking her once again. Caspian gazed at her keenly. She crawled over to his lap. It was far too big for her to take into her mouth but it's what he wanted, she could tell. A complete sense of submissiveness.

Septa stuck out her tongue to trace the veins of his meaty girth. She could feel the blood course through its flesh, twitching as her tongue brushed against him. He watched in triumph at her eagerness to lick him. If she could satisfy him maybe he would forget her slight. She licked up to the head of his member, opening her mouth wide to suck on it. She paused just before it reached the warmth of her mouth, Caspian held tightly to her hair. He did not forget about her aptitude for biting. "If you bite me," she had never seen this intense gaze of rage in his eyes "I will cut your mound. So when I fuck you from here onward you won't have any pleasure from it." With his words he released her head. He expected her to distort her face or turn her nose up at him.

"Yes my king." Were the only words to leave her mouth before she devoured him. Spreading her mouth wide to accommodate his head. He was far to long for her to take into her mouth. So she settled on tantalizing his head. Smoothing her tongue on the undercarriage of it. The vibration tingled through his shaft. Caspian knew he loved her, but it seemed that she would have to fall in love with him, within time. Regardless he would cherish her bobbing on his cock. Her wide mouth asserting his cock's head deeper until it touched the back of her throat. She hadn't even cleared half of his cock yet.

He admired her passion to continue as if it was going to travel any further. A gagging reflex extending from her throat, signally that she was willing to cut her own airways off to please him. "Shall we start negotiations again?" He posed the question while stroking her face. She mouthed, his cock still rammed into her moist mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth full." He snickered at the sight of her. She pulled him from her mouth with a pop. A run of saliva connecting his shaft's head to her mouth.

"Yes." She licked her lips. Septa knew it would excite him for her to be so compliant. He deserved that much from her. She reached out to stroke the smooth skin of his manhood. The skin shifting with every stroke.

"Yes what?" He slapped the head of his member on her lips. He was gloating now, and she had to swallow it. "You will address me as 'my love'." If she needed guidance to his love, then he would lead her. Her lips pursed before nodding. "You need to answer Septa."

"Yes my love." She sang, still selling her willingness to cater to him. She nibbled at the head of his cock. Planning on tasting him again if it pleases him.

He moaned, her strategy was working. He enjoyed her new attitude towards him. "What do you want?"

She thought for a moment. Of course asking him for her freedom was not on the table. What else could she ask for? "I want access to my temple."

He chuckled, she had done exactly what he expected. "As long as two of the soldiers are in attendance." She could do without the escorts but maybe it could be different with time. She nodded, fondling his stiffness. As much as she hated it, an attraction to him was something she couldn't fight. "With that said," he drifted closer to her "there are things you need to do."

Caspian was ignited. His power trip was not going to be short lived. His hand guided her mouth back onto his cock. A soft cry coming from his mouth as the slickness of her mouth enveloped his cock. His head laid back on the chair. There was overwhelming evidence to suggest that she wasn't a virgin, her mouth was one of them. The way she sucked at him reminded him of his fantasies of her as a young boy.

"Oh Septa," he cursed into the air at her increased pace of sucking "you'll need to be more respectful towards me. I want you to shower me with you love and devotion." His demands stung but she expected nothing less. She continued her assassination of his juicy cock. She hummed against the thick length. Slurping sounds alerted him to the drool dripping from her mouth.

He grinned seeing her gracefully struggle to orally please him. He clutched her full hair with his hand, forcing her to take more of him in. He was now pushing into the impediment of her throat. Septa's hands slapped at his bare thighs, panic-stricken. He was playing with her. A torture tactic for her disobedience and treason against the throne. Darting the head of his shaft in and out of the opening to her throat. She grasped the flesh of his leg. He was raping her throat but careful to not harm her. Caspian loved the sight of her like this. Her white hair draped over one shoulder. Her breast wedged between his thighs, hitting the front of the hair with every thrust he sent her way. Her nails clawed into his leg, Caspian moaned from the little pricks. He pulled her from his cock.

Septa breathed hard. Her throat contracting without his trespassing shaft. She gasped, getting fresh air, its smooth cool pacifying her sore throat. She looked oddly divine to him. He had always admired her form, even when they went into training as teenagers. Most importantly, he knew that she was aware of her movement as she spared with other students. It excited her, he could tell. She would gaze to make sure he was looking at her. When his eyes were upon her she would misstep and fall to her knees. Acting on his feelings of her, she would rise to her, dusting off her slender thighs. Her hands hoisting up her battle skirt so that he could see the bottom of her ass. Caspian would turn red at the small sight of her flesh. Heart pounding and eyes still focused on her. When she was done teasing him she would look back and smirk. Giving a few pats on her butt before turning back to spare.

Memories like this that guided him in his undertaking of her. Caspian caressed the skin of her cheek. It had caught a hue of a rose, his favorite color. His finger rubbed her cheek repeatedly as if he was trying to spread the color. On one occasion of his circular motions, Septa turned her face to enclose his finger in her mouth. He flinched expecting her to bite down. The swirl of her tongue comforting his fears. Septa was sucking on his finger and gazing into his eyes. She was back to her usual self. Teasing him and coaxing him into sexual frustration, like when they were teenagers. She opened her mouth for him to extract his thumb. It's skin covered with her saliva. He twisted the juices between his fingers. She was tempting back then, and he waited for a time before acting on it. Now she was tempting him and his cock felt the warmth of her mouth.

Septa didn't fight back. She didn't flinch at his motion. She took him back into the serenity of her mouth. His breathing picked up as they locked eyes. A certain kindness from her washing over him like the holiest of waters. He thrust into her mouth now. His balls beating against her chin rhythmically. Septa moaned into forceful pushes into her throat. She mumbled with his manhood still in her mouth. He couldn't understand what she was saying but he imagined it was "my love, cum inside my throat." The thought of her words triggering his release. His shaft exited from her mouth, his balls clinching to the shaft. With cupped hands presented Septa knew this would sign her obedience to his will.

He jerked his shaft to the sight of her preparing to receive his fluid. "Casp-," she started before looking up "my love, please shower me in your seed." And that he did. He shuddered as he spurted onto her eager face, perky chest and creamy thighs. Septa often talked about making a man cum with her women as a tactic to avoid rage and beatings. She had used her knowledge against Caspian. His hot seed landing on her skin as if thanking her for a good job. It was time to seal the deal with her final words, "Thank you."

To be continued...