Battle of Wills Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Now, he thought the younger girl was silly, but her older sister Valkyre was just a monster. She competed with her brothers and other males. She rarely spent time with other females besides her sister, and she detested him. For many years they would get into skirmishes. He never hit her back, because his father was adamant that you never strike a woman. Besides, eventually, some of the females tired of her abuse and called her on it. Valkyre was so shocked, the first time a female asked why she was always attacking him, and she gave a snappy reply.

They did not back down, and Val had to step back. She glared at him and ran away. The girls helped him and told him, they had his back from that point on. Time moved forward and they all parted ways. Tonight, he had to face the clan once more, and he knew they had been warned about him. He entered the reception, looking around. Seeing a few friendly faces he mingled. Some were surprised to see him and some were nervous. He was talking with a couple that was present when he questioned the mixed couples when a soft voice interrupted.

Turning, Matthias was surprised to see his cousin, and she introduced her husband. She joined a coven from South America. She told him of his other family members and promised to catch up even more before leaving.

Her husband saw someone they needed to speak with so they made plans to meet the next day. He turned right, and his heart pounded. She was staring right at him. She looked as shell-shocked as he did. He smiled. She was exactly as he remembered her, beautiful.

"Valkyre, what's wrong?" Owen asked.

Someone caught her attention. He looked around and his eyes narrowed. Matthias Caspian tilted his glass at both of them, and then turned to talk to a beautiful woman standing beside him. She was here. His heart pounded. His body was electrified. He had no idea what his companion was talking about. All he was thinking about was that Valkyre came. Valkyre was here.

Valkyre eyes narrowed. How dare he ignore me like that! She fumed.

Standing and placing her glass onto the nearest tray, Valkyre stalked her prey. Anton saw her intent and intercepted. "Valkyre, you remember my good friend Corbin. He was just asking about you." Val smiled and greeted her favorite Uncle. Corbin complimented her beauty as she watched Matthias walk away with the other woman. She was furious.

Owen joined them, but she heard nothing. She was focused on Matthias. The last she saw him; he was a skinny twig. She was about to beat him up; when some girls interfered and wouldn't let her get to him. She saw him and for the first time she realized she was wrong. She left him alone then, but now he was back. When did he turn into a freaking Adonis?

He laughed, and the timbre of his voice shook her to her core. Valkyre chastised herself. She needed to breathe. Her father and brother were engaged, so she walked onto the balcony. She was not alone long.

"Well, the great Valkyre Svennick, it's been a long time." His deep voice purred. Valkyre fought to breathe. Her heart pounded as heat flooded her body. She was turned on by him and he barely spoke to her. Something was definitely off here. She grew moist at the sound. Her entire body tingled, and he only said her name. She would not face him, and he moved closer. She had to be rude. He could not know how he affected her. Valkyre took a deep breath. She had to get this sudden attraction under control.

"What are you afraid to face me? I'm alone. No one is here to protect me, Val." He laughed. She almost groaned, and her body flamed once more. He knew. She was aroused. Not only that, she was aroused by him. He chuckled because he suddenly knew how he affected her. It was only fair, he had wanted her secretly for years.

"Well, well, well, this changes things, doesn't it." He whispered. Moving to stand behind her, he leaned near her ear. "Talk to me Val. I don 't bite, unless you want me too."

She shuddered as a quiet moaned escaped as she pictured all of the delicious parts of her body that he could nibble. She had to get this under control, now. She stepped forward. Spinning quickly, "Look, Matt, I'm trying to be polite and not embarrass my father. I don't want to talk with you, please leave me alone."

Matthias chuckled, "I'm not bothering you, just saying hello."

Valkyre forced her body to calm. Then he smiled. Standing, he extended his hand, "Come with me."

Valkyre looked at his hand and said, "No."

"You're scared. I'm the guy you beat up on a daily basis years ago. Besides, I have to speak in less than an hour, we'll be back. You know if Owen sees you talking to me, he's coming out here." Mathias smiled, and she barely contained the moan. "Let's just walk."

Throwing caution to the wind, she took his hand. They walked towards beach, and she had to ask, "What happened to you? The last time I saw you, you looked different." She looked away and blushed.

He laughed, "I started working out. And stopped only reading books, grew my hair, and over time I changed. My voice changed naturally. But I'm still just me." Matthias explained.

"Right," Valkyre responded. For decades she never felt an attraction like this for any man. If she was attracted, she'd seduce him and eventually get him out of her system. She didn't have very many partners, but enough and over the years she had learned a few tricks. But Matthias affected her on a whole different level.

"You want me." He stated, No teasing, or joking, just simple fact.

Valkyre was embarrassed but decided to be bold. "You're a handsome man, Matthias. What woman in her right mind would not want a gorgeous specimen like yourself? But wanting and having are two different things. I want many things, but abstain because they are not good for me."

Mathias stopped and pulled her body against his. She faced the cool ocean as a soft breeze blew across their faces. He whispered, "Baby, when I have you, it will be good, better than good. I will be the best you've ever had." She gasped as her panties were now soaked.

She turned to argue when his lips met hers, and for a second, she returned his kiss. Her body now was reacting on impulse. She couldn't get enough, couldn't get close enough. He was skilled. Ending the kiss, Matthias whispered. "Let's go back. We wouldn't want Daddy and brother to miss you." They returned to the reception. As they walked back up, Griffin met them.

Matthias smiled at his friend who was stunned, and whispered, "Go back in, sweetheart. I'll see you tonight after the dinner." Val went.

Watching her walk away, Griffin raised his eyebrow. Sighing, Matthias explained, "I know. We're not here for that. I'm focused."

Griffin laughed, "You're not fooling me. That girl has fascinated you since we were kids. But she's is a Svennick, and you have others that depend on you."

Matthias thought of his brother. Valkyre's brother destroyed a demon. How would she react when she learned his brother was part demon? He shook his head. It was not going that far. This was just curiosity. After this conference, he would not see her again.

Thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying Val and Matt's story.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12