All Comments on 'Battle Without a Winner'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Winterfrog's stories are among the best

I love reading Winterfrog's stories.

First, his command of the English language is excellent, but his tendancy to make changes to the language due to his Scandinavian roots is quite endearing.

Second, his stories are always amongs the best in the "LW" category. This one is no exception. I really recommend his stuff to those of you who might have missed it. Invariably his stories are about cheating with consequenses. Like this one, they are all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks For The Consequence

Ah, the realities of life instead of the trash of cuckolding or cheating without consequence.

For this you are appreciated - nice work and please continue your believeable stories.

With high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
kudos on a tale

while the english is not perfect, it is good enough to communicate clearly.

i do not understand how the 2 of them can be "friends". polite aquaintances, or friendly strangers - but friends?

a friend is someone you like and care about - and i cannot see how the ex-husband feels anything but anger, dislike and disgust (maybe plain hate) about Evelyn - not for a long time. polite and friendly infront of the children maybe. but not a friend.

i suspect it may be a translation difficulty, there is some term that the dictionary translates into English friend as the closest, but it actually means more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
back to being yourself

love reading your stories. except for "swimmer saves marriages". you left your normal standards behind in that one by letting the wife off guilt free and loading the husband up with guilt for life. this one is you at your best, right over wrong, and not giving or taking any bull crap. keep up the good work.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This husband begged her not to go. She went and he got on his hind legs and performed the job needed to get evidence on her. The DVD was a point she couldn't get around and to me that sealed the divorce. A great read.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This husband begged her not to go. She went and he got on his hind legs and performed the job needed to get evidence on her. The DVD was a point she couldn't get around and to me that sealed the divorce. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it ok to get mad

your wife was having a affair with another man and you can get mad. you are under control to easy and that not normal.you look like a wimp when she sat at the table letting the man play with her pussy and from that point on you were to good to the whore.when she walk out of the house to go to the island,she left the kids and you for her lover.as a writer you have a thing about being nice to whorist women.

PAPATOADPAPATOADabout 19 years ago
a good one as usual

I like your stories and enjoy the accent. Keep writing on a subject that you are comfortable with. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great read

great read as always. keep 'em coming!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice! To read a story with reality!

Keep up the good work! Now this is what really happens to cheaters! He gave her more than a fair chance to save the marriage. But she was to stupid to realize what she had.

Thanks for the great read!

Sexmate

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Thank you.

I've read and enjoyed all your stories and I'm glad to, at last, have the opportunity to say so! You write about no-nonsense men who at least know how to fight their corner, reacting the way that most of us would, rather than about these addle-brained cuckolds and wife watchers we are all to often presented with in stories on this site.

Though, as you can see from the other comments, the fact that you make errors because you are writing in what is, obviously, your second language does not seem to bother most of your readers, being selfish, it does interfere, if only slightly, with my enjoyment and potentially makes you an easy target for those inclined to criticise. Perhaps an editor to help with the more obvious problems? Based on my several visits to Stockholm a number of years ago, I'll bet your spoken English is better than mine (and I'm English)! It's a pity that your stories do not reflect this, but this won't stop me from reading any and all of your submissions, edited or not. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I want to like this but

The plot is inane. He catches them dead cold with David's fingers up her dress, but he needs proof? I lost count of how many times she's starting to realize he's serious. The redundancy just went on and on.

Someone actually stated that Winterfrog has a strong command of the English language. On what planet? While his command has improved, it's gone, at best, from a grade school level to maybe a junior high level. e.g., bad punctuation, sentence fragments, inconsistent tenses. While his first stories were unreadable and there has been an improvement, Winterfrog does not have a strong command of the language.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

i always enjoy your stories. I know is fiction a fanasy but a story where a husband is a man is great . keep the good stories

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
wife's motivation

I am missing the wife's motivation for taking the job (she didn't know the guy, so it could not be the force of his personality), for jeopardizing her marriage in the face of a clear cut choice. She could have kept screwing the guy withou going to Mallorca.

I know it's hard work, but there needs to be some motivation for her to take these actions.

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Language? I love it

I don't know what the problem is with some of you people. Winterfrog's uses English laced with Scandanavian grammer rules. So what! I think it adds a charm to his stories. It makes his descriptions more vivid, more real somehow.

I'm annoyed when a writer whose first language is English butchers the spelling and grammer. But Winterfrog's command of the language is just fine by me.

I have been a fan of his stories from the beginning and remain one today.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Another good one......

I enjoy your writing very much. Please ignore the people who

say they have problems with your "grammar". The great majority of us enjoy your writing and have missed seeing your stories the last month or so.

I am glad to see you are still writing and will look forward

to your next story. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
No suspense!

I liked the basic premise of the story, but there was so surprise in it. For a story to flow properly, I think there must be some suspense. Is the wife really cheating? Will the husband catch her cheatng? Will there be consequences? are they reasonable? In this story there was no doubt the wife was cheating. She cheated at lunch while her husband sat next to her boss and then yelled at her husband for getting mad. Husband told her divorce would ensue if she went to the islands with boss and she went anyhow. Why was she surprised at divorce?I think the writer is good, but maybe not familiar with American vernacular. Good write though. A lot better than I would do if I wrote in Scandinavia. Thanks 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoy all your stories. The lack of "cuckholding" is how it would be. Ignore the bad comments and keep the writing up. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
how many chances do she get

another man with his hands in your wife pussy and you ask her to not go to work and she go anyway.that was the straw that broke the camel back. your plots are good,but you are soft on your wife when she whore around.you bend to the point that it isn't real.not a wimp but close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BRAVO

I really liked ur story. I enjoyed it even more because there were consequences for the whore wife. It is great to read a story like this instead of those wimpy,cuckold stories. Was written real life like which was great.Keep up the good work and i can't wait for the next story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story, WG

But I can't believe a wife that flies in the face of a whirlwind.

He warned and warned and she still had to assume she could bluff her way through. Dumb?

Always sad to see a marriage go down in flames.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I've read this three or four times...

but never got around to commenting on it.

I'm with thebullet! I have zero problems with his use of English and I challenge all nay sayers to write a story in colloquial Swedish!

I think Winterfrog has a very droll, understated sense of humor and I find it fascinating to read his observances of Swedish culture that is different than ours!

My only complaint is that he doesn't write enough. but when he does it's usually a gem!

DJ

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
STUPID AS THE DAY IS LONG

Hubby catches boyfriends fingers up wife pussy.... and she gets angry?

and Hubby says "if this happens one more time !!! why then I wll get angry and I might even use the HELL word...

W I M P

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
No Winners here

I like your writing and enjoy your tales. I think there is much made about nothing in your use of language etc.

The cockold gets his revenge and the slut got her do- love it. All I can ask for is more tales from your pen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i think the people hope its' a problem in tranlati

because the wimpy husband is as stupid as they come.once the finger in his wife pussy in front of him it was over.writer make hubby weak and trying to be senitive from a male point of view didn't come across to good.if wife and lover was so bold to let him finger fuck her in public,why not kick his ass right on the spot.show some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Took the hubby a bit long to gather evidence.

But he acted in a sane direct manner once he did. Must say am very happy the wife did not get the children she is a very poor role model for children. Never mentioned the wife getting treatment for mental illness, you did mention her getting tested. All of her actions indicate a person who is on a hell bent run for marital suicide as well an mental cruelty to herself. Yeah right, a man fucking you in adultry is going to marry if your husband divorces you. If you believe he wants a slut for a wife I have the very large bridge I will sell you cheap.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
A bit slow

I once caught a woman I was involved with sitting in a restaurant with a man's hand at her pussy. There was no discussion, no yelling, no accusations. It was over. When she came home I was gone. A year later I got on a train and there she was. She asked why I abandoned her. I told her what I had seen and she said I misunderstood. The man in the story had all the evidence he ever needed when he caught David's hand in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no story after the first few paragraphs.

just a bunch of crap. no one anywhere on the entire planet would act like any of the people in this story. Winterfrog, you are a sad and pathetic person to even write this garbage.

Yeah, most husband let their wife get fingered across the restaurant table from them... and DO NOTHING. Yep, Winterfrog, that is just so believable... is that you? Is that the ridiculous, pathetic pussy that you are? Then why don't you stop writing this crap, and go out and get a life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The story reflected what many people do

The wife was, is mentally ill. The husband is to willing to let everything go. The woman is a total slut, keeping her even without a lot of evidence is bull. When she said she was going on the trip he should have handed her the divorce papers then and told her to have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WORST

Your getting worst as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

I like your stories now. At first I thought you gave the wives too much rope to hang theirselves with and they were all dumb and determined to cheat no matter what the husband did or said. But, you are relating in your way that you try to stop them from screwing up their marriage before you take steps as a disrespected husband and man! In this one you even tried to give her a chance by forgiving her for what she had already done if she did not go on the trip.

That part riles everyone because she was already a cheating slut that did not wish to respect her husband even though she knew that he suspected her of cheating after his warnings. The story would have been better if you had given her divorce papers after the fingers in the pussy bit at the restuarant in front of the husband. But, it was your story and I still like the majority of your tales... A lot of these commenters are ignorant and don't understand that there is a translation difference in how the story is told. No one can deal with ignorance...

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 14 years ago
What I find the funniest.

Is not the story itself. Winterfrog is a fine writer. When taken into account that English is not his native language his skill is even more evident. The part I find hilarious is the comments. The anonymous posters who complain about small grammatical errors in the story, but have blatant grammatical and spelling errors in their comments!

Too Much!

Tyr

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good one WF

Keep them coming we are all out here waitingN CHEERS FROM MONTREAL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the worst excrement story I skipped thru!!!

It mostly don't make sense with nearly dyslexic English. Why in gods name someone decided to write in language he have not a clue of using!

If you cannot write in English try Swedish, or maybe Hebrew. You maybe more understood. This is really pathetic!!!

HagarTheHorribleHagarTheHorribleover 13 years ago
Dear anonymous

Is this a parody? Your comment is virtually unreadable because of your poot grasp of English. It's certainly much worse than Winterfrog's.

Here are but a few of your mistakes:

1. It mostly DOESN'T make sense...

2. A question should end with a question mark.

3. "God's name", not "gods name".

4. "He have"? Are you serious?

5. "Did someone decide", not "someone decided".

6. "He doesn't have", not "he have not".

7. "in A language"

8. The comma after "Swedish" should be after "English".

9. "You maybe more understood" is not a sentence.

10. "This is really pathetic". Finally we agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an incomprehensible shit "story" by an asylum graduate.

It seems that that some of frogs readers are on the same mental level. (viz: HAGAR) !! Those halfwits should process themselves into dog food,

at least they be good for something !!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Still good

Of course after the early warnings you always give, the finger in her pussy was too much this time. Especially when you only asked to meet her. The rest of the story was belittling to the husband, because that event in itself told you that she no longer cared about you... She had no respect for you at all after your letting her get away with that. No matter that you pounded on him. He took her with him anyway so you didn't impress him any either. You did make both of them appear kind of dumb that they gave you ample opportunity to get more evidence on them. Still, I like your little tales.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 4****

It doesn't bother me if there are a few grammar and spelling errors provided I can understand the meaning. I did deduct 1* because the story is over the top and the violence. Husbands don't own their wives. Therefore, husbands have no right to assault a man that is touching or fucking his wife provided it is with her consent. Therefore, his assault because the man was fingering her was inapproprate.

Also, it is over the top to think that there would be fingering while the husband is setting at the table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWdumbfuck is high

from smoking so many cocks, damn deepthroating pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWdumbfuck is high

from smoking so many cocks, damn deepthroating pedo

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I wonder what world DWornock lives in?

He says you don't have a right to hit someone you find finger fucking your wife. Well if he means legal right, that's true. But most of us don't live our lives doing only what is legally right, but rather what we consider morally right. It's legal to fool around on your wife. It's also legal for your wife to divorce you. So is it morally right to pop someone(not kill him, not maim him, just pop him one) if you find him with his hand down your wife's pants? In the real world, the answer is yes.

KenL511KenL511over 12 years ago
Ten years is an investment worth trying to preserve.

By both partners. Asshole husband (her words) and Whore wife (his words) both lose their way in this. My experience is that Ultimata to wives rarely work unless supported by violence which is makes him the primary problem.

Winterfrog's use of English is a little hard to follow, I would like him to use an editor here just for proof reading purposes. Sometimes the clumsy English takes me out of the tail tale. This is my only criticism.

My comment on the story itself, I have experience with trying to catch someone violating agreements (including marriage vows) and giving them enough rope to hang themselves. Even in "no fault" states callous disregard for a spouses neeeds and interests can be used for property settlement and child custody purposes. It could be worth a man's time to put up with a cheating wife while the camera's roll to gather such evidence.

My final comment: anonymous, your opinion is worth your name.

Ken L

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
it does not matter how long the marriage is

when one walks to someone else - the marriage is over! while one may stay around because of the children or another reason the marriage is still over. it ended when the other one fucked someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i dont know whether it is culture issue

why would any husband wait to obtain proof after he finds some a$$hols fingering his wife in public place is beyond my understanding...

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Note to anonymous

That is not proof for the courts in any nations. It is merely hearsay. Your word against hers. Proof is pictures and such. Physical evidence. One needs to collect that to be able to take someone to the cleaners.

Now as for the story the plot-line is cool. however the diction of the story makes the overall story rather stale. This might be caused by the writer first language might not be English. But because it was stale I really could not get into the story. Sorry.

2 out of 5 stars.

John

Mr_GeistMr_Geistabout 11 years ago
Johnstang2

You have never heard of witnesses? Hearsay is when you hear someone say something that can't be confirmed.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
You have a talent for straight lines heh

Your stories paint clear pictures even when there is a reconciliation -

The english as a second ;language is not nearly as big an issue as some make it - there are so many people we all work with everyday that having to work a bit to be clear on what is being said should be fairly commonplace by now 0

Thank you again

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Great

I am in agreement with most of the comments. Your stories are great. They are great because the main character is sane, sees things as they really are, and acts like a man. I am also pleasantly surprised by this given the very liberal and feminized attitudes in Northern Europe. I do not mind the Scandinavian English, it adds flavor to the writing and works the way various American and Irish accented writing works.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Story Content Is Superb

My one and only complaint are the myriad grammatical mistakes, that if circled would make your story look like a piece of Swiss cheese. Still worthy of 4 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

I believe cheating cunts are the most stupid people alive. She was bamboozled by an asshole who now fucked up his life as well. She's lucky the husband still allows her to be his friend.

By the way, I only call cheating wives cunts because they earned that name. Cheating men are assholes, jerkoffs and pricks. All cheaters deserve to suffer in pain.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
HE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA

after the divorce, its full throttle on new relationships TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Cuckys wife was getting finger banged in front of him

and that wasnt enough for cucky to dump her?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Problem I have with most of Winterfrog’s stories is the ease of cheating by the slut...

... when given an ultimatum, of going on the the planned affair when there are children involved. The ultimatums are always given without any mention of the children (in fact in some of the stories no mention of the children is given in the story until well after the divorce is already underway, so I didn’t even know there were children involved at all). You’d think hubby would say something like, “What are we going to tell little Karin and young Jans when we get a divorce? I will never lie to them. I will say ‘Your mother doesn’t love us anymore.’ or ‘Your mother loves another man more than she does us, which is why she left us here alone.’ All of which is obvious if you leave on the trip to Mallorca with your boss the man-whore.”

Now, if he says that, and she goes anyway... well, there’s a truly thoughtless hardhearted slut out just for herself.

In these stories the kids are just a blip in the life of the slut, BUT ALSO it seems for hubby as well — just an afterthought in the story, and therefore an afterthought in the life of the couple as a whole.

What would be interesting is if Winterfrog is able to incorporate the kids into the whys of the wife cheating. Did lover (assuming he is wealthy) promise to bring the kids in (no, not sexually, but monetarily) to the “new” couples life in a more economically beneficial upbringing? Was he able to trick her into thinking things could be better for the kids in the new and more loving familial relationship? Or maybe show wife is “tired” of being a mother with two hungry, loud, and demanding children, and wanting a “vacation” of sorts. Or show new lover able to coax her into thinking that way - of course lying through his teeth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
she had no love for him

she didn't regret the affair, only getting caught.

when faced with divorce, she pleaded a little, but opted after little effort to marry her lover. that one little blurb tells us everything we need to know about her as a person.

she doesn't grow emotionally. she learns to avoid pain, and latch onto opportunities. a solitary mammal would be proud of her. social animals like us, keep her at a safe distance. she's a danger to complicated social dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another stupid whore

Most of your stories have a wife as an evil whore who shows little or no remorse and gets off lightly, very frustrating to read. Im normally a fan of stories that end up with the couple reconciling but reading your stories, I have wanted it to end with the husband getting revenge on wives, where something really bad happens to them.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
They remained friends?

Sorry, that part makes no sense. How do you remain friends with someone, anyone, who betrayed you; lied about it; then ridiculed him? That’s not respecting himself, or teaching his kids anything useful.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I have to agree with whogivesashit

why would to stay friends with the ex. Hell im not even on speaking terms with my ex. and its been over 30 years,

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
What!!!

This story is so very dumb. He tries to make it look as of the husband is so offended that he can´t forgive. Offended at what? He knew at the restaraunt scene that his wife was screwing David. Why did he let her continue working for him. Why didn´t he file for divorce then and let her know that he wasn´t going to stand for any cheating? Why did he wait for her to go to the island with David? To make it to two pages? This author should have ended the story at one page instead of trying to push for two.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Frog is way too gentle with the cheating wives in his stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
but

Davis changed to Daniel in one sentence?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Read it again. That's what happens to a cheating cunt and her asshole lover. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He waited until after when ultimatum as soon as found out about piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

maudlin; and it is "guiet" not "quite."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I offered to fix her some food or coffee if she wanted" Did he offered to suck her lover's cum out of her ass too?

"Evelyn and I are still friends" I can understand getting along or being civil because of the kids but... friends? After all she did?

Sorry too mild for me.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

The action in the restaurant should be removed from the story, it ruins the tale

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

So poorly written to the point of being unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Collecting evidence and divorcing the cunt is the only good things he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a scuz, no shit lol

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

The husband was a pussy if you ask me. The only time he showed he was any kind of a man was in the restaurant but he did not put David in the hospital like a man would have. And to be friends with the cheating whore? What are you nuts? Kick her ass to the curb with nothing and let her turn tricks in a bar somewhere.

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

A wife who brings her boyfriend to lunch to talk about family matters with her husband and at lunch has her boyfriend's fingers in her pussy hates her husband, has already moved on and won't be crying and begging her husband to keep her. Similarly from that lunch on the marriage was clearly dead and there was no reason to try to save it.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

A single man’s opinion is going to be different than a married man, especially a father, since the single man has so little at stake—emotionally, financially or parentally.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

the divorce didn't happen when the wife was fingered at lunch?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous