Battle Without a Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned Marianne and told her the news that the lovebirds had split up. David had rang her last night and told her that he was totally innocent and had never cheated her. She had suggested him to take a hike to a very hot place and hopefully stay there forever because their divorce was going to be final.

David and Evelyn had a strange way to celebrate their new freedom and what ought to been their highway to happiness.

The house and my ventilation business was written and registered as my private property why Evelyn's share of our assets was 50% of all other assets and our savings after I had paid Felipe and the DNA tests. I took the day off, fixed the bank matters and moved her things to the spare room. I had no hope for getting her out of the house before the divorce vas final after six months.

Evelyn was back at home seven o'clock at Thursday evening. She was in total mess, obviously not slept much since David threw her out from their room at Tuesday evening. She had not succeeded to get any flight during Wednesday and spent the night at a hotel near the airport. I offered to fix her some food or coffee if she wanted and told her we could talk tomorrow. She wasn't hungry and wanted to sleep in her own bed but got a surprised expression in her face when I told her that she could use the spare room until she found somewhere to move on her own. I think it was first now she really understood the consequences of her cheating with David. She had to pay a high price for getting a sore ass.

The next morning I made her breakfast and she told me that she had regretted the trip already on Monday and when she rang me at Tuesday she still had a slight hope about me forgiving her. But when I told her about Marianne's and mine investigation of David's office and my knowledge about their shared bed, she understood that her awakening came too late and she had got a terrible remorse. David had spent the evening at the bar with a gang of accountants. Back at their room he found her crying and when she told him I had filed for divorce he had burst out in loud cruel laugh. But thereafter got a shock when she told him that Marianne and I had investigated his office, found evidence about their adultery and even she had decided to file for divorce. After his short phone call to Marianne he had got totally mad and accused Evelyn for seducing him. When Evelyn had tried to calm him down and comfort him by mentioning that now they could get married as he had promised, he had shouted to her that no sane man wanted to marry a damn whore who had ruined his life. Thereafter he fired her from the job and gave her 5 minutes to get out from his room.

I suggested her a time-out until Sunday for the negotiation about our divorce, which she accepted. I'm sure it saved her from been caught with many lies. I even suggested her to go to the hospital for testing and get a lawyer if she had any objections to my terms on Sunday.

At Sunday morning I took the kids to Evelyn's parents, told them that Evelyn and I had decided to go separate ways and it didn't meant anything at their good relation to the kids. Back home I told Evelyn that I had hired a private investigator at Mallorca and he had done a good job so I could say that I had a good control over what David and she did there. I put my DVD disc in the player and pushed the button. The film showed how they arrived to the hotel, into the room, and immediately stripped naked, she sucked him hard, he fucked her pussy for a while and the changed to fuck her ass where he ejaculated. Thereafter she cleaned his cock (not bigger than mine) with some wet wipes before she sucked him hard again. When Evelyn heard herself talking on the film, "I wish that the asshole at home could see us now", she got ash gray in her face, began to cry and shouted, "Stop it stop it stop it." And run into the spare room.

I mailed Marianne a selected number of pictures and film sequences. In one of the sequences David said, "My damn wife is a frigid old whore with a dry pussy." Can't be easy for him to explain that. I rang her and told that she now had the necessary evidence on her computer to show David when he came home and pretended to be totally innocent.

One hour later when Evelyn had calmed down she came out from the spare room and wanted to hear my terms for the divorce, accepted them without any objections and promised to find an apartment and move out as soon as possible. She didn't want to divorce but understood there was no way to avoid it under the circumstances and therefore promised to do her best to make it as easy as possible, which she did. She even begged me to be friends and not use our children against each other's. I accepted and told her that I had done my very best to give her fair terms. She agreed and gave me her word that she had never cheated me before she met David and I was the father of our children.

Seven months later.

Our divorce is final. Evelyn and I are still friends and she was right, I'm the father of our children, whom she is allowed to see as much as she wants. Evelyn is living at her own in a small two room apartment and has got a new job at an insurance company. As none of us dated at Christmas time, we spent it together in my house for giving our children a pleasant holiday, which they appreciated very much. But I don't have any intention taking her back.

Marianne divorced David and his business got bankrupt when Evelyn's union sued him and he was sentenced to pay their legal expenses and her salary for three months. He didn't get anything from Marianne and without her support and with the bad will he got from his mess with the union, he wasn't able to get any new loans and had to give up his business when he was very close to get it profitable. He lost all his savings and still has some loans to pay. Seducing and fucking Evelyn ended up as a very expensive and stupid mistake for him. All I know about him today is that he has left our town.

Now I'm looking forward to next Saturday when I have a date with Annelie, a lovely single police officer whom I met for the first time when she fined me for speeding, and then met her again a few hours later at a supermarket where she of some reason still remembered me and with a warm smile in her face asked, "No hard feelings?"

"No, it's a great pleasure to be fined by the most beautiful and lovely officer I ever seen"

"And she is very kind too because she gave you 10% discount of your real speed, which saved your driving license."

As a joke I told her with a laugh, "If you had been single, I had immediately proposed."

Even she burst out in laugh and replied with a sweet smile, "I am single."

I didn't dare to propose but had at least guts enough to get a date, which I look forward to.

12