Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His name is Jeff" she admitted, grinning at Bayonetta "but I'm going to stick with dog names until he's out of the doghouse."

Bayonetta smiled and nodded, knowingly.

Monique then turned her attention to James, drinking him in fully. Her gaze cast up and down, admiring the new bondage suit outlining the frame of Bayonetta's well trained slave.

"Mmmm mmmm... aren't you a snack" she exclaimed, approaching him with raised eyebrows and hungry hazel eyes. She paused and turned to Bayonetta before going any farther. "May I?"

"Of course" Cereza replied, giving James a wink.

Monique seized James in an iron grip, grabbing both ass cheeks and giving them a firm squeeze as she stared deeply in his eyes. She placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving a purple lipstick stain on his face and then gave a long, warm lick up his left earlobe, ending in a gentle bite. Her lavender perfume washed over him as his gimp suited body was pulled into hers, her strength and hunger made plain. She spoke directly into his ear, holding him close. "You and I are going to have a good ole time tonight."

She stepped back, taking up the leash that Cereza had released into her care and tugging it firmly as she turned. Monique motioned for Bayonetta to proceed and the two Dominas strode down the hallway with James in tow.

"We're not going far. I got the living room set up all nice. I was so glad to hear you'd be joining us tonight. It's been too long since we spent some quality time together."

"Glad to be here. I must thank you, again, for what you did for us last month. Jeanne's sentence was much too lenient, but without your deposition, I'm not sure there would've been any justice at all."

"Girl, you don't even need to mention it." Monique replied "I've always liked Jeanne's style. She's smart as fuck, creative and she doesn't take anyone's shit, but that bitch crossed a hard line when she went after you the way she did."

So that was it. James now knew what debt he owed Monique. A debt he would no doubt be paying with one or both of his orifices. He didn't dwell on it though. He was now used to being a sexual play thing for well hung Amazons and he had survived Monique once already. He instead pondered how the "assassin / spy / witch" business must be booming. They had already passed an ornate set of stairs spiraling up to the second floor on both sides along with several rooms and hallways. Just how big was this place? The question was almost enough to distract him from the gleaming, latex covered asses strutting before him. Their bodysuits creaked audibly as they made their way to the back of Monique's home.

"We'll talk about that some more in private. After you've had your fun, of course" Bayonetta intoned, stretching her arms above her head and running her hands through her long, dark locks.

"My fun? You're not joining in?" Monique asked, a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, I may at some point, but I think I'll relax and enjoy the show for a bit" Cereza replied with a cheeky smile.

"Suit yourself, homegirl. Annnnddd... we're here."

They stepped into a large living room awash in a dizzying array of colors. Monique was apparently one of those people who liked decorating with Christmas lights year round. The twinkling bulbs outlined all the walls and doorways and there were several lava lamps and other light casting tchotchkes spread out across the room. Between the strong scent of marijuana and the kalidescope effect of so many colored lights, it was a truly trippy atmosphere.

The room featured several leather sofas and loveseats, a large stereo system, a leather sex swing hanging from the ceiling and several large bondage apparatuses. Fido was parked on a sturdy wood and leather chair as instructed, grimacing as he got used to the thick invader in his ass once again. 90's pop seeped in from the speakers hanging from the corners of the room.

"Mmmmm, very nice" Bayonetta remarked, tossing her leather bag onto one of the sofas, a gloved finger on her chin as she inspected Monique's den of debauchery. "I like what you've done with the place."

Monique put on a proud grin, crossing her arms below her massive breasts. "I knew you would! The last time you were here this place was practically empty. Like I said, it's been too long." Her grin faded as she heard Jeff whimpering from the bondage chair in the corner. "Give me a moment while I deal with this silly bitch."

She released James' leash and crossed the room in just a few powerful strides, the sound of her boots on the hardwood floor ominous. Monique set her leather crop down on a nearby table before reaching into a chest beside the bondage chair. She extracted a thick rubber cock gag from the trove of toys and held it up to his face immediately.

"OPEN!" she commanded.

Jeff complied and she stuffed all six inches of thick, pliable rubber into his mouth. He groaned and began to gag as it bottomed out, the gurgling sounds from his mouth cut off as the flat leather surface met his face. The fat shaft forced his mouth open wide, the fleshy rubber length just long enough to start curving down his throat.

Monique wrapped the thick leather straps around the back of his head, securing the device in place. She then swiftly went to work on his limbs, securing leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles, chaining them to the demonic chair harshly. She completed his bondage by pulling a wide leather cummerbund around the back of the chair and across his waist, securing it tightly with several belt-like straps until he was secured helplessly against the back of the seat.

She retrieved her crop and snapped it down expertly on his body three times, stinging his bare nipples and smacking his metal-caged cock below. He jolted in his chair, but the look in his eyes, peering out from the thick rubber hood, wasn't one of anguish, but of satisfaction.

"Yeah, you like that a little too much. Don't you Fido? You're a regular pain slut."

Jeff murmured something completely inaudible, his words blocked by the thick penis gag in his mouth.

"But you're not here just to enjoy a beating. You're here to pleasure me and that means TAKING MY COCK! So you're going to WATCH..."

She grabbed his hood forcefully, pulling it tighter around his head and pointing his vision in the direction of James.

"...and learn. Isn't that right, bitch?"

She released his hood and he moved the only part of his body he still could. Jeff nodded vigorously, muttering some version of "yes" that would never be deciphered.

"Good doggie."

Her own property dealt with, Monique eagerly turned her attention back to Bayonetta's. She crossed the room with her eyes locked on James. She brought the crop to his nether region gently and slowly trailed it up his latex encased body until it was under his chin.

"You bring a hood?"

Bayonetta retrieved the final piece of his suit from her bag, tossing it to Monique before collapsing onto the brown leather sofa. Her arms and legs extended, sinking into the lush material nicely, her body shimmying around a bit as she enjoyed the feeling and sound of latex on leather. Her red bodysuit shined in the shimmering lights of the room as she got comfortable and began watching her Umbra sister play with her perfect pet.

Monique slipped the latex mask over his head, tugging harshly until the bottom of the hood met the rest of his gimp suited body. Going without a hood for a few hours had been a nice break, but his face quickly grew accustomed to the pungent smell and gripping touch of rubber once again. She grabbed his leash and led him around the room, stopping at another toy chest to trade her crop for a long, thick leather paddle. She turned to face him, smiling wickedly and trailing one purple, latex gloved hand up his shiny rubber clad body.

"I understand you're more of a cock and bondage slut than a pain slut, but slaves don't get to choose. I like my meat tenderized before I devour it. What do you say to that?"

James replied without hesitation. "As you wish, Mistress."

"Good boy" she said before patting his face and yanking his leash as she began moving again.

"I smell good herb, Monique. Where is it?" Bayonetta asked, sitting up slightly.

"Pffft, you can't walk 10 feet in here without finding some. Cigar box on the table right next to you."

Bayonetta reached over, retrieving a good sized spliff and a lighter from the neatly packed cache. She slipped back onto the sofa and sparked it up eagerly, taking a large drag and holding it in her lungs a few moments before sending a ring of smoke into the air. She settled back into the leather as her senses began to tingle, watching eagerly as her fellow Amazon began putting James through his paces.

Monique slipped onto the sofa opposite Cereza, the leather cushions rippling as her thick, latex clad body sank in. She set the leather paddle down and patted the cushion beside her before pulling on James' leash again, grabbing his side and planting him over her knee. She placed her left hand on the back of his hood and pressed his face into the leather as she began circling his ass with her other hand eagerly. After a few moments of anticipation, she seized the zipper just above his ass and drew it down, the warm latex separating to reveal his fleshy cheeks. Monique pulled the latex of his suit to the sides, stretching it as much as she could and exposing as much of the flesh around his pucker as possible. She inserted two fingers into his boy pussy and began thrusting them in and out without hestitation, sighing contently as her latex fingers began making slick thrusting noises.

James could feel the bulge in her suit growing just below his torso. He let out a low moan into the leather cushions as she added another finger and increased her pace. It felt wonderful and he never wanted it to end, but he knew it wouldn't be long before...

Monique withdrew her fingers very suddenly, finding her paddle and bringing it down with a loud *CRACK* on his waiting ass. She followed it up with several more strokes, spanking his left cheek, his right one, and then bringing it down horizontally so that it impacted both harshly. Her considerable strength was put to good use here and James quickly got the impression that this was her favorite foreplay activity. She repeated the pattern several more times, each smack ringing out louder before dropping the wide spanking implement and diving in with her fingers again. They slurped in and out of his pucker audibly, her slick purple glove soothing his hole as the rest of his ass began to redden.

"I'm impressed that you didn't cry out, slut, but you will soon. The longer you hold out, the more pleased I'll be..."

She withdrew her fingers once again and James braced for what he knew was coming.

*CRACK*

*CRACK CRACK SMACK*

*CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKK*

He bit his tongue, almost crying out but barely holding on. Monique set the paddle on his back and then began kneading his ass, the cool latex of her fingers flowing over his bruised cheeks. She delighted in groping the sore flesh and watching the reddened area expand. Monique peered over at the back of his head, smirking at his lack of vocalization, wondering how much longer he would last.

*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*

"AHHHHH!! MISTRESS!!"

Her nonstop succession of increasingly painful spanks ended, the long paddle hitting the floor with a heavy thud. She zipped up the back of his suit and gave his brutally sore ass one more swat with the palm of her hand for good measure. The bulge in her bodysuit was massive now and James could feel its warmth through both of their costumes. Monique stood swiftly, pulling him up with her, his body like a rag doll in her arms. She grabbed his chin and guided his gaze up to hers.

"On your knees. Now."

James lowered himself down quickly. The hardwood floor was less than kind to his knees, but he was very grateful that he wasn't expected to sit on his burning cheeks. Monique reached down and carefully began drawing up the zipper from the crotch of her suit, her colossal cock and pendulous balls spilling out as the clasp reached halfway up her torso. She then pulled the zipper back down until it was just above cock-level. Her fat length of dark meat was now pointed at his face, pulsing with heat and lust. The pungent combination of latex, sweat, pre-cum and musty dick washed over him, the odor intimately familiar to him now that he'd spent a good length of time with the Umbra.

Monique licked her lips in anticipation. She was too hungry for a warm, wet hole to bother with a proper arm-binder.

"Hands behind your back. Lock them together. If you let go at any point, it's 10 more strokes with the paddle."

As James obeyed, she grasped her thick python and gave his face a few swats, the heavy club of warm flesh circling its target and giving his cheeks some playful smacks. She pulled it away briefly and inserted two of her latex fingers into his mouth, pushing them in deep and giving him a nice taste of his own ass. Monique then grasped the straps on his hood with both hands, positioning her gargantuan phallus at his lips.

"What you waiting for, bitch? It's not gonna suck itself."

He leaned forward slightly, taking the head and the first few inches into his mouth, his tongue eagerly wagging below and delivering the maximum pleasurable sensation to the sex-crazed shemale as his lips and cheek walls sucked loudly. Monique stepped forward and into his mouth, angling her glistening weapon downward for maximum penetration. She cooed as it sank in deep, 10 inches gliding into his silky cavern with no resistance.

Bayonetta took another puff of the high quality bud and set it down on a nearby ashtray. Her entire body buzzed as she watched Monique tunnel into her slave's mouth with her god-like appendage. Almost involuntarily she began massaging her left breast and running her right hand up and down her bodysuit, massaging her stiffening cock through the tight red latex.

Monique was in heaven as she began pushing and pulling on the strap handles of James' hood. She blushed deeply as his lips slipped up and down her hardening length, her fat scrotum churning with seed below. She picked up rhythm, loud slurping and glorming sounds emanating from his well packed throat as her rod was coated in his thick saliva. She pulled on his face with growing need, sinking her cock in to the 15 inch mark, sawing it back and forth a dozen times before realizing that James needed air badly. She stepped back and her schlong slid out of his mouth with a wet slurch, his lungs sucking in air deeply as she fisted her shiny, black tool; thick pre-cum oozing from its head.

She glanced over at her chair-bound slave to make sure he was paying attention, a wide smile on her face and her cheeks red with giddiness. "See that Fido? That's how you smoke a cock. You better be taking notes."

Monique gave James' cheek a few quick slaps, lining up her fuck stick with his waiting mouth once more. "Alright baby, it's feeding time."

She sank her black, musty flesh scepter in fast and deep, the bottom of her cock registering his tongue all the way down into the fleshy confines of his warm throat. She pulled on his hood harshly, ensuring that it went in deeper than all her previous thrusts. With only a few inches left to go, she took a firm grip on the straps at both sides of his head, pulling back and beginning to fuck his face in earnest, some 16 inches of slimey, swollen penis gliding in and out of his glossy, stretched lips.

*GLORM GLORM GLORM GLOP SCHHHHPLLOOOOOMMMMPPPP GLORM GLORM*

"Ahhhhh yeah... just like that baby! Just like that! BUT DEEPER!!"

James clasped his hands together for dear life as his face became her personal pocket pussy. He almost lost his grip, but held on stubbornly to avoid more painful swats on his searing ass. His entire world was now the hot, thrusting meat cannon barreling in and out of his well fucked face, his mouth and throat well coated with a mixture of pre-cum and heavy spit. His face drew closer to her hips as she speared his mouth with increasing speed.

"OH YEAH! YES! FUCK YESSSSSS!!"

Monique rammed her cock in to the hilt, mashing James' nose against her pubis and locking her enormous balls just below his chin. He felt the fat sack shudder and discharge, her schlong shuddering in his throat as volley after volley of thick paste fired down his gullet. She held his head like a vise, unloading multiple spurts into the sperm tank that was his stomach. Then she began fucking his mouth again in earnest.

Bayonetta's strokes had increased in pace as she watched Monique unload in her gimp slave. She had been edging until now, but the fellow Amazon's climax pushed her past the brink. She reached for her zipper to free her cock before it shot its load, but it was too late. Cereza moaned as her own climax arrived and thick, sludge like cum erupted all over the inside of her suit. The hot paste coated her torso, sides and the bottom of her breasts as she gripped the leather sofa fiercely and her legs tensed up. The ganja enhanced orgasm coursed through her body as she made a sticky mess of her favorite red bodysuit.

Monique pumped James' face for a dozen more strokes before pulling his mouth off her cock slowly. She revealed inch after inch of cum slathered dark meat, admiring her work as sticky webs of filth were extracted from James' lips. She kept the tip in his mouth for a few moments, ensuring his tongue got a good coating of her viscous cum before pulling it free and firing the last few shots all over his hooded face and shiny black bondage suit.

Monique didn't even realize how heavy her breathing had become, her heart pounding as orgasmic bliss surged through her. She let out a nervous laugh, a little overwhelmed by the most powerful orgasm she'd had in months.

"Holy shit..."

She seized James' chin and looked down at him, completely smitten.

"You're incredible, darlin. You can put your hands down now."

James leaned forward, his hands finding the cum slick floor as rivulets of creamy jizzum dripped from his face and chest. He was thankful to have the pressure off his increasingly sore knees and to have endured Monique again without dislocating his jaw. He looked over at his beautiful owner and Domina. Cereza appeared to be coming down from her own climax. Had she just cum all over herself? Well, at least she was getting a taste of what she usually inflicted on him. The whimsical smile on her face indicated that she was greatly enjoying her high.

Monique took only a few moments to rest, striding to Bayonetta's side and giving her a playful wink. She picked up the half-smoked fatty from the side table, brought it to her lips and inhaled fully, burning through what was left in one prodigious toke. She exhaled a giant cloud of smoke upward like some kind of fearsome dragon and then stamped out its remains in the ashtray.

The ebony Goddess then made her way back to James, her half erect mega cock bobbing before her imposingly. She stopped at another side table, opening one of its drawers below and extracting a pair of handcuffs and a small remote control. She clicked on the remote and a small motor activated, raising the thick leather sex swing in the air by its chain supports. She waited until it was at "cock level" and pressed the stop button, tossing the remote casually on the sofa behind her.

Monique placed her hands on her hips and again set her sights on James.

"Do you know what time it is, bitch?"

"Time for round two?"

"You're down with the program. That's good."

She grabbed his leash and yanked him to his feet, leading her gimp prisoner to the back of the impressive device. Monique turned him around and gave him a forceful push, sending him chest first into the thick leather sling. James' head hung over the edge, his eyes level with the top of the couch in front of him.