Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arms behind your back."

He obeyed immediately and soon felt the metal clicks and tight grip of handcuffs over his latex clad wrists. Monique placed the heel of her boot on his still inflamed ass and gave him a good shove. James grunted and sucked in a pained breath as the swing lurched forward, then back; his body rocking in the air as the powerful Amazon admired her handiwork. James' legs dangled in the air, still under his own power to move. That simply wouldn't do.

Monique strode back to the corner where Jeff murmured around his cock gag. She completely ignored him, fetching another pair of leg cuffs from the toy chest and a long metal spreader bar before returning to her dangling fuck toy. She fixed each cuff securely to James' ankles, stretching each leg as far to the side as she could before latching its clip into the cruel spreader. She dropped the bar, his legs weighed down by the metal rod and no longer able to move inward. He could no longer deny Monique access to her cherished target.

She stepped outside the area of the spreader, giving his ass another shove with her shiny black boot. Monique began stroking her cock lewdly up and down as she watched him swing in the air, his bound body now completely helpless.

By the time the rocking slowed she was at full mast once again and hungrier than ever. She stepped over the spreader bar and positioned herself right at the edge of the swing, her hazel eyes ablaze with lust. She grabbed the zipper of his suit and peeled it down, revealing his well paddled ass. As forcefully pulled apart as his legs were, his juicy fuck hole was wide open and ripe for the taking. She wasted no time lining the fat head of her cock up with his waiting hole and shoving it home hard and deep.

James groaned as she slid her fat length into him, the shaft still slick with her recent emissions. The swing pushed forward as Monique pressed inch after hard inch of her meat missile into his welcoming boy pussy, her hands finding his flanks and digging in tightly as she pressed her advance. She began taunting her anal slave as she pulled her cock back for the first time and then dove in deeper.

"Bet you'd love to taste my chocolate titties, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Or put that sad little pecker of yours in my glorious ass?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But that's never going to happen, is it?"

"No Mistress!"

"That's right. This is what you get for the rest of your bitch life! Isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Tell me what you want most of all."

"Your cock, Mistress!"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

Bayonetta decided she'd been a spectator long enough, rising off the sofa and crossing the room to her thoroughly bound and well stuffed property. She drank in his overwhelmed state. His eyes were glazed over, his mouth pursed as various moans escaped it, and his arms and legs pulled uselessly against their bonds as he could do nothing but take the fierce erection being fed to his back passage. She leaned down and planted a deep, probing kiss on his lips, grasping the twin chains holding up the front of the sturdy swing.

She released the kiss with a grin and then reached behind her, pulling down the zipper on her own suit and letting her ass cheeks feel cool, fresh air for the first time in hours. Bayonetta then grabbed his chin with her right hand, lifting his head slightly as Monique continued sawing in and out of him.

"I know you've been staring at my ass ever since we got here. All the way up the stairs... All the way down the hallway... You want to bury your face in it, don't you?"

"...yes Mistress."

"Well, you're about to get more than you bargained for."

She turned in one smooth motion, her glorious apple bottom on full display, a thick sheen of perspiration covering the round cheeks after being locked in her tight rubber suit for hours. Cereza backed up to his eager mouth, reaching behind and grabbing the hood handles of his mask urgently. She pulled with all her might, his cum slick face entering her fleshy globes, perhaps never to return.

"That's it! LICK MY SWEATY ASS! Tongue it whore! WORSHIP IT!!"

His tongue bathed her succulent flesh up and down the scant few inches he could move his face while being crammed into her spongy bottom. His vision went dark but for slight cracks of light that faded in and out as he was jerked back and forth in the swing, forever being pulled into the dark, pungent cavern of his Goddess' ass.

Monique's excitement multiplied as she witnessed his face disappearing between Bayonetta's cheeks, the slicking sounds of his eager analingus making her rock hard. Her fucking picked up speed as she began shafting him hard and deep, her entire 20 inches sinking home before long. She bucked the swing forward with every powerful thrust, Cereza hanging onto his hood fiercely and keeping his mouth sealed in her needy ass; moaning as his tongue delivered blissful sensations down her sensitive pucker.

The powerful thrusts smacked his back end with harsh, wet slaps, Monique setting off fresh sparks of pain in his well beaten ass with every stroke. This fresh suffering was accompanied by the utter joy of being filled over and over with her godly member, the fat phallus stretching and gliding through his anal walls with steadily building pleasure. His prostate hummed with ever growing need and desire as James muttered lustful gibberish that would never be heard into Bayonetta's all consuming booty. His tongue was buried in her tightest depths as his body rocked back and forth between thrusting cock and sucking ass. The room filled with the moaning of lustful Amazons and the moist slapping sounds of frenzied deep dicking as the jolting sex swing caused his cuffed hands to clatter behind his back.

It was going to be a long afternoon and James was loving every second of it.

* * * * *

It was dusk when the debauchery finally ended. Bayonetta and Monique rested on the sofas sharing another joint and enjoying the afterglow. James still hung from the swing, locked in his bondage, packed with cum and completely spent. Monique's lengthy ass fucking had sent him to the moon at least three times, his cock spewing its load all over the inside of his bondage suit. The swing rocked back and forth gently as a nice breeze entered the room through the back door, the fresh air offering some relief to the omnipresent smells of weed and ejaculate.

"That was exactly what I needed. Thank you sister" Monique intoned, passing the spliff back to Cereza after a long puff.

"It was the least I could do."

"It goes without saying that you're welcome back anytime."

Bayonetta chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Shit... I just remembered. I haven't fed my dog today."

Monique rose, the purple latex of her costume making audible sucking noises as it separated from the leather cushions. She walked the distance to her still bound slave boy, his eyes pleading to be relieved of the cock gag and the plug lodged up his ass. She unhooked his bindings and the gag, pulling it from his mouth with a wet pop, saliva leaking all over him. Monique snapped her fingers and pointed at the ground, Jeff assuming the position on his hands and knees immediately, glad to be free of the cruel chair. She pulled the fat dildo from his cheeks and tossed it aside, giving his ass a dismissive kick with her boot.

"Go to your room and get in your cage. I'll bring dinner in a minute. No standing."

Jeff slinked off on his hands and knees as Monique turned to address Cereza.

"Let me take care of him and then I'll join you on the deck. We can have a nice soak in the hot tub, if that sounds good?"

"That sounds heavenly" Bayonetta replied, looking forward to slipping out of her cum slick suit.

"Alright, be back in a few."

Cereza took a final toke and then stood, her red bodysuit rippling as the gripping leather released her reluctantly. She moved to the center of the room and began unhooking James' restraints.

"Hey there. How you doing?"

"I'm... good. That was really something" he answered stiffly.

"Glad you enjoyed. Though I don't think either of us relished it quite as much as Monique."

"My body can attest to that" he responded before turning over and pulling himself off of the leather sling, his feet touching the floor for the first time in hours.

Bayonetta pressed her ample bosom to his chest, smiling wickedly, her red latex suit meeting his black rubber form. She reached up and pulled the latex hood off his face smoothly, tossing it aside. Her hands grasped his sides, deliberately avoiding his ass after the harsh paddling he had taken earlier. She reached in and they kissed deeply, their tongues entwined in a long passionate exchange. She broke the kiss and then stroked his lips with a single gloved finger.

"I don't love sharing you, but it's something I may do from time to time. Likewise, I may need to top others when business calls for it. How do you feel about that?"

The question took him by surprise. Until recently, their relationship had been so simple and clear: dominant and submissive. Mistress and slave. This was yet more evidence that their relationship had blossomed into something more.

"The first I don't mind. The second... will leave me a little jealous, because I love you, but at least I don't have to worry about your safety."

Cereza blushed a little, clearly happy with his reply.

"Good answers, Cheshire. It pleases me that you want me all to yourself. I want the same of you and most of the time that's exactly how it will be... because I love you too."

The clack of boots on tile announced Monique's return. She carried a towel, a bottle of wine and two glasses as she re-entered the room. She watched the two in a lover's embrace, fighting back a little jealousy of her own.

"Awww, aren't you two adorable."

Bayonetta turned her head and smirked at her colleague before returning her gaze to James.

"Speaking of business, we're going to talk shop while we have a dip. Why don't you rest for a bit? You look pretty worn out."

James nodded, already looking for a spot to lie down. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna crash."

No sooner did he say the words than he collapsed onto one of the leather sodas. The soreness in his body drained away as the gripping leather cushions embraced him. The world slowly went dark as the chatter of the two Umbra faded into the distance.

* * * * *

Female voice: James! It's time.

Female voice: You have to get up NOW!

Female voice: You need to get out of here! WAKE UP!

James jolted awake. It didn't feel like he'd been asleep for very long. He could hear Cereza and Monique chatting faintly in the distance, enjoying their private spa and some Chardonnay on the back deck. What was this weird feeling? His head hummed with a strange voice. Every fiber of his being was screaming at him to move, to run, to get away!

Female voice: K-E-Y-S

The voice echoed in his head at varying volumes. James stood up gingerly and moved to Bayonetta's former seat. He picked up her leather bag and rummaged through it until he found the key ring. Almost every action he was taking now felt like it was against his own will; like his body was in fight or flight mode and it had chosen flight.

Female voice: C-A-R! GO. NOW!

James shuffled out of the living room and began walking quickly down the long hallway toward the front door. He opened it, stepped through and closed the door quietly behind him. He broke into a jog as he headed back to Cereza's GTO, his leash bobbing from his neck as he ran. The sun was headed below the horizon and the dark hues of night crept ever closer to extinguishing the last few traces of orange and red above.

What was he doing? None of this made sense, and yet, he was doing it... He attempted to will himself to stop, but it was useless. His body was on auto-pilot. He picked up speed, his core warming up fast in the latex prison as he made his way to the car.

James wasted no time upon arrival, sliding into the driver's seat and firing up the engine. He backed onto the street and drove off, quickly turning right and heading in the direction of the city.

'Where the fuck am I going?!? This is insane!'

It wasn't long before he had exited the suburbs and was on a highway doing 70 mph towards a destination he didn't know. As the distant city lights got brighter and came into focus, the mysterious voice returned. It began repeating its latest message over and over again insistently.

Female Voice: 5-2-3-1-7-6-8

Female Voice: 5-2-3-1-7-6-8

'An address? No, a phone number. And no area code, so probably local.'

Minutes later he approached the outskirts of town and spotted what the dark passenger in his brain was seeking: a pay phone not far from the curb. James brought the car to a stop and got out, his body still acting on its own. He was more than a little self-conscious to be wearing a gimp outfit in public, especially without a hood on, but it hardly mattered at the moment and thankfully it didn't seem like there was anyone in the immediate vicinity to notice him. He walked up to the phone booth, lifted the receiver and hit the zero button.

"Operator, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I need to make a collect call."

"Phone number?"

"523-1768."

"And who should I say is calling?"

"James."

"Please hold while I see if they'll accept the charge."

Long moments passed as James waited, a street light shining down on him and the phone booth in the darkness. A dog barked somewhere in the distance and he could hear what sounded like two drunks yelling at each other in an alley not far away. The tension built as he listened for a response, the need to know what the hell was happening causing him to grit his teeth.

"Your call is now being connected."

The ling began ringing on the other end. Someone picked up immediately.

"James?!? James, is that you???"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oh my god! It's so good to hear your voice. It's Heather! You probably don't remember me right now, but that's ok."

It was the voice he had heard in his head. His body relaxed. The tension drained away. There were no more thrumming commands coursing through his mind.

"I... You have me at a bit of a loss here, Heather."

"James, listen to me very carefully. I know you're probably confused right now, so let me explain. You've been on a mission. That mission is over now. In order for you to complete the mission, you had to undergo a kind of memory wipe."

The world outside the phone booth seemed to lurch away as James' stomach dropped. The hairs on his arms and legs would've stood on end if they weren't plastered over with thick rubber. His body buzzed with disbelief.

"What are you talking about? What mission? Memory wipe??? That's nonsense!"

"They said this would be difficult for you to accept, so I'll prove it to you. James, who was your best friend in college?"

"What?!? How would telling you that prove anything?"

"Just humor me."

"His name was Frank."

"Ok. Now tell me. What did Frank look like?"

The sinking feeling intensified.

"I... well he... he had a..."

"You can't tell me, can you? Because there was no Frank. That's just something we made up."

There was silence for several moments.

"What do you want?"

"To bring you in and tell you the rest. To help you regain your real memories."

"Bring me in where?"

"Home, of course. Back to the Lumen."

Author's note: Yes, I'm back after a long hiatus! Please have a look at the bio in my profile for news about my return. Thanks for reading!