All Comments on 'BBW Anal Virginity Auction'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MAD

You mad cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting fac--Sammy shit for Brains has a long

list of contributions---Only 2 have high scores--Most repeat writers score H with 60% or more of their tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Surely

Surely Literotica must know how offensive people find this long list of racist rantings ,why do they allow it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are a little confused

If you describe your character as lean and athletic, you shouldn't put BBW in your title. Makes sense. Right?

You have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Someone needed a lot of filler

Good title, drew me right in, always a sucker for an anal virgin, and auctioning it off sounded intriguing. But the story drones on for paragraphs about the school and the fifty different sports they offer.

Sweetheart. This is a sex story. Skip the filler, get to the sex. I mean, there is set-up which is fine, but how does it help the story AT ALL to list tennis, squash, rowing, bla bla bla.

If you can't think up enough sex action to make your story up to 750 words, maybe story writing is not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice. more physicality.

Nice story with unusual protagonists. I liked that the black guy was interesting and made her feel good as a person, as well as satisfying her sexually. Could have described her more; size, shape of breasts and ass, and more on how they physically turned each other on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Isn't it fun when you ass hurts the day after? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

HOW IS SHE SEVEN FEET TALL

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
They'd be fun to watch, almost as fun as her sitting her

creamed butt hole on my mouth while the 12 incher is rammed up my ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...