All Comments on 'BDSM - A Cuckold Story'

by farfromreality50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter

farfromreality50farfromreality50over 10 years agoAuthor
It's just a story

Didn't mean to create such drama from writing this. As far as how it was categorized, it is up to the site, not the writer. I requested my first story to be placed under "Loving Wives" but they put it in "Fetish" section. I realize as a new writer my many mistakes and will try to do a better job editing on my next selection. I will take more time and thoroughly proofread before I submit. It is a hot story so, stay tuned.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I always start at the Comments

It's the best place to figure out if it is a good story. If there is some idiot or group of idiots that start to rant that "this isn't a loving wife, she had ex with other men and that wimpy husband licked the other man's cum from that cheating slut's pussy--it belongs in Fetish or Gay Male. Loving Wives should have loving wife stories, not cheating whore stories." If it says something like that, if must be a good story. After all, Literotica calls this link, "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (22202)." If there is a wife having an affair or just sleeping around, that IS this category.

I truly appreciate violently negative comments here, and so should the author. Generally, it means that you did a great job. I can only assume that detractors were married, have small dicks and couldn't satisfy their wives, their wife left them for a real man or had an affair, and the marriage broke up. They then come here and read about how their life should have gone, given they are so bad in bed, have a wife that loves him, but she just she needs to be satisfied. They wrecked their own lives by reacting badly to a situation that they created by being a bad lover. They then come here and identify with the husband whose wife has strayed and become angry with themselves for being a loser.

I am apparently at least an adequate lover. I have had a happy marriage for over 30 years, yet I have a small dick (yes, I know you idiots will jump on that, don't bother, if I write a comment, I don't come back to the comments to see the reaction). As far as I know, my wife has never had an affair, but, if she needed her tight little pussy stretched, yes she almost feels like a virgin ( one finger fits, two is stretching, even after 2 kids a long time ago, because they do go back if they are't constantly stretched), as long as she still came home to me, I would be ok with that (men have flings all the time, then when they get caught they say it meant nothing, it was just sex. Shouldn't that be true for a woman, too, or are you too caught up in women still being considered as chattel? Remember, they "got the vote" early last century.)

So, thank you idiots for helping me pick good stories to read. You will note that I haven't said anything good about this specific story, the reason, I haven't read it yet. I am going there now. I can only assume that it is well-written and belongs right here in Loving Wives because of your fervor. I can only assume that your dick is even smaller than mine, as is your loser personality. Get a life, get some therapy and maybe you'll be able to attract another woman (clearly, you aren't married now). Good luck reforming your pathetic lives.

To the author: good job, in advance, I see you are on your third story. Keep writing. I appreciate people who make the effort to publish their stories here. Without you Literotica would be nothing, literally. Expect criticism. If someone offers, "difficult to follow" or "develop your charge toes more." Pay attention. They are offering constructive criticism. Others are just small minded complainers who clearly have nothing better to do. Good luck. Keep writing. Keep getting better (remember, Edison didn't wake up and invent the light bulb, he took over 1,000 to get it right). NOW, I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the last commenter on the last, prior commenter

Well, I have read the story. I have to agree, not with you, you get a life, with the preceding author. Comments from people like you are useless. At least that commenter gave some support to an author who is trying.

The story isn't perfect and not really my taste, but taste shouldn't count for score. Of course this is the right category. For anyone who thought it should have been in fetish or BDSM, Literotica selects where it goes. Blaming the author is unwarranted. By the way, if you don't like BDSM stories, try not reading stories with BDSM in the title.

To me, the writing is a little clipped and rushed. One of my new, favorite authors is JayCuck in his "The One Less Traveled" series. My suggestion to FarFromReality50 is to read his work, at least if you want to write stories I like. Very well developed characters and story line. It's actually written more in the style of a novel including real conflict to where I was angry reading with where the story was going until it was resolved, just like in a good book. That is one type of writer's tool to increase interest in the story.

For my money, even though this is free, I am hooked by a plot with conflict, good sex, well developed characters and conflict resolution. Keep writing. Pay attention to people who suggest methods of improvement, not people who flame you.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Don't bother

Continuing 😝

suckermansuckermanalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Loved the story and am totally upset that you havent written part 2.

I love to read about wives who love sex so much they cant help themselves. Please cum back and finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nope

Just kill the cum dumpster slut already......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

You tag this garbage as BDSM. WHY did you post it in the loving wives section? Are you just plain stupid? Complete garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doesn't belong

Should be in fetish,.not in LW. Just another fetid cuck story, and not a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous