All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Ask For'

by Mrswitch

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aganin all to you sissy writers

this belongs in Fetish or BDSM. True cuckolding is one thing but this is pain, humiliation, degradation, domination and no respect at all so IT IS NOT F...IN CUCKOLDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thought I had Seen it All

This sucked. Wrong category,poorly written and not the least bit erotic. WTF Switch are you an idiot. Even as a fantasy this belongs in SCI FI If I could give less than 1* I would. Question? Where is the Loving Wife in this? Really bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is in the right category

Great story. 5*****

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Your Bio Says BDSM,Denial, Reluctance

Then why is this story in Loving Wives? This should be in non erotic What an evil story 1* Believe it or not Switch most people do not find this erotic in any way shape or form.Pretty ugly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay Male

Post under fetish or Gay Male

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how did you

get to be at this place in your life all i can do is pity the person who wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cuckolding could be fun but the humilation isn't needed.

A shared fantascy is fun for both people but to hurt him or her isn't required. This was just fucking sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wonder from time to time

if a cockold husband goes to the closet and pick up a load firearm and wastes the both of them

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Liked

Enjoyed your story! I think you described very well the submission so many of us cuckolds crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHO LET THE WHORE OUT....WHO,WHO,WHO,WHO

I see the queen of whore's even commented on this bullshit. The only good willing cuckold is a dead one. This is just some more slut wife stories for a whore with a dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why

did you bother writing this?

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Nope, there was nothing unique

There was nothing to make it stand out from the countless other FMW stories. It was a good attempt but the formula has been used so many times over and over again that only hardened cuckold fans will truly appreciate it.

The title says, "Be Careful What You Ask For"; the lack of an effective regretful reaction from hubby suggests he was indeed careful with his request, so the warning implied in the title is futile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the trolls

Will tell you that you wrote a good story.....they lie. Complete shit is too nice of a description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh puke!

Garbage in and garbage out, pathetic at best.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ANOTHER SET OF HAPPY CUCKS

now whats next....transgender???? TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not a big fan of humiliation

This story was not particularly well written. Since the readers did not know Hubby from an earlier chapter, the cock-cup was not clear unless readers knew details that are not commonplace. The degree of his willingness to be humiliated as well as cucked escalated VERY rapidly.

Either she had kept in touch with the Bull since he left her place of employment OR she was fairly lucky in finding him again. It seems obvious that she knew the gym where he worked before taking Hubby to the set-up!

The degree of public humiliation seemed to be gratuitous and possibly counter-productive.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish, Fetish, Fetish

Post Cuckolding in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great cuck story

I liked the story and the writing. Yes, it was predictable, it was supposed to be. It made my small cock hard and aching to be treated the same. Thank you. Keep up writing. Don't listen to the assholes. They should remember one of the first lessons they learned in life, a lesson from Thumper's mother, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Wrong category? No, read Literotica's description. It fits. You saw the title, if you don't like cuc stories, just don't read them.

threeinchthreeinchover 11 years ago
Tasha received the big cock she deserved

Like Gavin my little penis can't please my Mistress either. Luckily Bulls like Nathan can satisfy our Mistresses as they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's true

Begged my wife for years to let me watch her with another man.Once she agreed, she readily let me watch and masturbate.

Now the rules have changed and I no longer get to watch, If I've been a good boy she tells me juicy details, but always humiliates me, "be careful what you beg for guys!"

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years ago

I loved all the elements of humiliation and cuckoldery, but you really should have gone deeper into why this was happening. Tasha started as a hot wife willing to play the game with her fantasist husband, but almost over night she became a cruel sadistic-bitch. Both personalities were fine but there seemed no explanation why she did it. Also there was no hint that the husband wanted to be humiliated, especially by Nathan, who by the way I'd love to see getting some sort of comeuppance, what a complete twat, as we English say.

One other thing is regarding the obsession with cock size, this is prevalent in many cuckold stories, but I don't see why all cucks need to have small cocks, nor why the bull (I hate that term) should have a monster weapon. But that's only my opinion.

It may sound as if I didn't like this story but I actually loved it, Tasha has the potential to be wonderfully cruel wife/Mistress. I'd love to see another chapter, or even a rewrite, expanding the characters, even the arsehole Nathan.

Whatever you do keep writing regardless of what the trolls say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not even good

This is what I tell people about all the time. The husband will be in divorce court shortly. His wife will be crying cause she only wants the bigger cocks and not the man. Such a waste of a life and marriage. Get out before it gets too much too handle. Either that or kill both of them. Dead.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Very nice!

I'm not personally into cuckold stories (for the same reason that part of Gavin felt so uncomfortable and humiliated) but I'm into this one. I thought it handled things very well and I found it very hot.

My personal interpretation is that quite a bit of discussion went on in the background beforehand. We know that Tasha had Gavin describe his fantasy in detail (his 'thoughts on what must have gone on') and what his feelings were from that. She probably learned of his humiliation kink from that. It's also very likely not the first time she's had him describe that fantasy, so she had a very strong idea of what he was looking for out of the whole thing. Her 'test' at the beginning of the story, along with her comment on the phone ("I hope you're enjoying this...") convey the strong impression that she was being very careful to stick to his fantasy, and thus to the bounds of consent he had acknowledged. Her sudden shift in behavior was very likely role playing on her part. Similarly, I think Nathan was coached to act in a certain way to play along with the fantasy as well - both beforehand and after the workout session while Nathan and Tasha were away. His thanking them for a wonderful night suggests that he's not actually that much of a prick... but that could just be my interpretation.

I don't know how the repeated cuckolding will affect their marriage (it would take a strong and emotionally mature woman not to lose respect for her husband while disrespecting him so strongly in the bedroom on a regular basis) but that's not really part of the fantasy. (And hey - maybe Tasha IS that strong. She certainly handled things well the first time!) All told, this story was very hot and very well done. A solid five stars. Bonus points for arousing someone who isn't even into this kink in the first place.

jleniljlenilover 7 years ago
I liked it

Very nice storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
W.T.F. YOU SICK BASTARDS

What ever floats your boat! You make me sick watching the slut/whore you call your wife "Your Soul mate " But it gets worse the slut/whore makes you Suck and drink her bulls/dom/lover's cum! You dirty sick bastards you can get AIDS OR STDS FROM THAT! PLEASE FUCK OFF AND GET LOST YOUR A SHAME TO THE MALE /FEMALE POPULATION! You sick mental Bastards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chapter 2??

On his knees!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A good effort,with some work put into it.

There was an attempt to describe his feelings at various stages. A good try, and the right thing to do,but the writer needs to acquire more skill. I think the feelings of humiliation needed to be described at a deeper level. The humiliation from Nathan was unwelcome. Knowing that he is in condition as well only made it seem as if thuggery was a step away. This is wrong, and generally cucks should in some mysterious way that nature provides,manage to be friendly,and no trouble to the other man,who has no need and no inclination for that stuff. It is all about all parties realising that they have been hardwired to play out these parts,and are all rewarded by nature,to feel different excitements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super nasty

i would kill a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

When she got home and asked about the cage? He handed her the "smashed flat" cage. The minute she left, he removed it because it's a toy and you don't need the key to remove it. . And who wants to risk getting caught at work, let alone anywhere else wearing one. Then he handed her the divorce papers and told her to move in with a friend or go home to her parents as she didn't live with him anymore. Why? Because he has both pride and self respect. She had showed him that she has no love or respect for him. Why would he risk his life with a cunt that's probably full of diseases? Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Someone’s finished cumming!

You seem a little peeved off

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
Gavin is an idiot.

His wife is cruel and Nathan ...... When, oh when, will one of these guys pay attention to the alarm bells in his head and stop (or try to stop) events from happening? Would that not be a good story line?

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 2 years ago

This was wonderful. I loved the new ideas and especially making him strip outside.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Cuckolding is one thing, humiliation is another. He’s got a fantasy that involves letting another man satisfy his wife because he feels inadequate. So his sacrifice is due to his love for her. But I don’t sense any real love for him on Tasha’s part. Certainly making him the butt of jokes at the bar, crowding him out of the booth, making him strip outside his own house, tying him to a chair — these actions show contempt, not love. Leaving would be his best option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is purely a cunt. Her stretched out genitalia is the totality of her. The fishy odor that emanates from her core is overwhelming much of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous