Be Careful What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gavin, it feels huge. He's tearing me up inside." she said. "Do you like watching me stretched like this? You might not be able to feel anything after he is done."

She smiled, then turned her attention back to her new lover. I watched as Nathan kept his promise from earlier. He pounded my wife with his massive cock until she exploded with her first real orgasm. When she stopped thrashing and started to settle down, he flipped her over and pressed his cock into her entrance again, this time from the rear. Tasha whimpered as he held it to her pussy lips a moment before grabbing her hips and impaling her with his cock. He fucked her doggy style while my wife was screaming out in ecstasy and begging him to fuck her harder then she'd ever had it. He pounded her until she had several more screaming orgasms before I heard him start to moan with his own climax. He moaned out as he shot his load deep inside Tasha's pussy, then they both collapsed together. I was sitting there with my own cock so hard from what I had just witnessed, throbbing and aching in the worse way possible. I was also dripping precum profusely, having formed a small pool on the seat of the chair. After a few minutes, Tasha turned and came toward me. She untied me and told me to join them on bed. I climbed on the bed as Tasha lay back, pushing my head down to her abused womanhood.

"Ok Cuck, time to earn your keep. You better do a good job if you want me to keep you around."

I took a deep breath as I began to devour my wife's freshly-fucked creampie. As I relished in my task I heard Nathan say "Man he really is a little pervert,"

Then I heard him kissing Tasha as I continued to eat and swallow his warm, salty cum from her pussy. He fondled and kissed her while I made sure the last orgasm of the night was at least going to come from me. I had to work for a long time, as she was already drained from the pounding he had given her. Finally, I heard those familiar groans and felt the trembling of her climax. After she calmed down, we all got up and Nathan got dressed to leave.

After getting another cab, he thanked us for a great night and finally left us alone. As we got in bed for the night, she smiled and thanked me for giving her a great night, asking if I was okay with everything that had happened. She told me that I had been her good little cuckold and deserved my well earned reward. She laid back and told me to fuck my Mistress. As I did my best to enter her well-stretched womanhood with my small cock she asked how I liked the way the evening had gone. I told her how humiliated I had been, but also how incredibly turned on all night. I told her how it felt watching another man fuck her while I watched helplessly.

She asked if I was up to having sex this way from now on and told me this was what she had forewarned me about. I knew it was probably too late to turn the clock back now. I know she'll crave Nathan's cock again soon, and probably others. Listening to her talk this way had the effect that I suspect she knew it would and after only a few minutes I exploded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. Since I didn't make her come with me, she told me I knew what I had to do. I ate her to another orgasm, only this time swallowing my own load of spunk in the process. After we both recovered, Tasha kissed me and said "I'll take that as a yes." I smiled without saying a word... until I heard her utter a small addition. "Next time honey, maybe you'll be the one on their knees."

12