All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
GEE... I WONDERED HOW THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN

invite the rats to visit the cat. Duh...TK U MLJ LV NV

SharedSigneSharedSigneabout 8 years ago
Five Stars!

I loved it. Never mind the haters. I don't understand why they post such hateful comments but I thought your story was very good. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony who reads all of these stories and then votes a 1 to keep he score low. What a fuck old ugly lonely fat fag this man whore is.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Positive result and review

Sorry but I am in the "like" crowd as it is a real desire of many men to see his wife being taken by another guy. Often the hubby gets pushed out in these stories but this time the fun was had and the wife was happy to return to her tried and trusted lover.

5* effort please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

For starters he is a complete moron for suggesting this and for allowing it to continue. To role play is great but to act it out is 99% of the time a disaster. Any new dick , tits, pussy and ass will always have that new exciting edge to it no matter the size. He opened a bag of wormes but should've said its a one out or I'll start the divorce immediately. Also as dumb as acting that out is doing it with someone who is around all the time is dumb . Go away for a long weekend and find a stranger for a one off. It won't be in your face everyday and can't become a full blown affair with that person. She is also dumb , how desperate was she to allow an 18 year old to verbally abide her and degrade her the way he did. Even after he forced her and damaged her asshole she didn't walk away and hubby just stood by humiliated as some kid dominated him and his wife. Neither can hold their heads up in his job or town they live in. The fucking was hot but the way a lot of stories with a similar story line play out is what s weird to me. Isn't there some logical thoughts going into such a serious situation, thing of potential dangers and situations that will come up

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
It could be a good "Be careful what you wish for..." story, but...

It could be a good "Be careful what you wish for..." story, but some parts are a long way from reality: 1st - "My 55 year old wife and this 18 year old boy were not fucking, they were making love..."Really? An 18 years old in love with a 55 years old woman that had just met a few hours ago, were already in love? If she was in her thirties, maybe he could be infatuated, being naive...And being so, what really would have happened in the beginning showed its colors in the end: "At that point I realised that Sally was nobody to him..."!!! She always was nobody to him...justa fuck hole...2nd - In reality it would take him two or three fucks for him to decide to bring his friends to fuck her...He would never ask for her consent!!! He would show at her door with his buddies, pure and simple!!! About the plot: what happen in the aftermath? How this couple survided to this sad tale? So, a bad plot and missing the important part...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Damn it. This was a fucking hot 5* story until you turned the husband into a queer at the end of it. I'll never read another one of your cuck stories.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

YEA!! You win annony is never going to read another one of your stories. That mans he won't comment either. YOU WIN!!!! I gave your a 5 to offset the 1 vote this retarded fool gives everyone.

carygrant_69carygrant_69about 8 years ago
Loved the fucking scenes well written

I am writing a loving wife story myself and my wife is close to the same age as the wife in your story. My wife also looks amazing when dressed up, she is a professional ball room dancer

I will draw from some of the way you show them fucking hard. My wife also likes sexy talk while we play and likes a hard fuck..

Like to see more of her getting pounded but don't understand your jealously, you wanted her to fuck and she did. Be Happy.

CG

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story until the verbal abuse started.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY!

A perfect 5 is ruined my sloppy proofreading and failure to observe proper writing craft. Check the writer's resource here on LIT paying careful attention to punctuating dialogue. Read your work aloud, if you have nobody else to do it for you. I find it very helpful.

Thanks for the read. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a bit mentally sick were they

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantasy becomes a shocking reality.

I started my wife fucking and sucking other men before we became swingers and after, too.

What I felt during your description of the "loving seduction" of her brought back memories of how my wife was with her first and beyond. Consider that is may have been her that prompted that kind of approach. Fortunately, my wife has never had a lover whether it be someone she just met or ortherwise treat her with the disrespect

that you wife endured. Perhaps that is why after 12 years she still will endulge in loving and hot raw sex with a strange man. Among those, there have been 12 black men, 6 men half her age, and one 15 years older. Everyone of them has treated her as the lady she is and has realized they were fortunate to be with such a sexy woman who learned the difference between a loving marital sexual episode and the lusty effect that raw sex brings.

finally, your comparison to how she performed with a new man and you should be

taken as a compliment to her knowledge of your watching and her attempt to please you.

Greystreet0523

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey bonnietaylor whore of Lit

Don't cheer to much. We all know you like the gay shit and eating cum out of pussy. Maybe anon won't comment again, but I won't make such a promise. Count on it. For every five stars you hand out I'm going to offset it with one of my one stars. Cheer for that one cunt.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No sir!

In Texas we don't go in for that there cuck nonsense. No sir!

If a Texan gets to feeling that homosexual way he don't send the wife out to bring home another dick. No. We tell the wife to strap on her dildo and give our butt a good screwing. That is how a real man does it.

In fact I'm feeling the urge to put on my pink panties and get the wife in here to give me a good going over.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

I loved it. That should happen to everyone who wants to act the fool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a tale of woe with a moral, "Be careful what you wish for" it works, but...

...just barely. Hubby was beyond stupid from very near the moment he started talking to his 18 year old do-worker. 18 year olds regularly display bad judgement. He was a co-worker. Didn't they decide and agree it could not be someone with potential connections to their life? It wasn't going as planned/imagined/hoped. So get off your ass and put a stop to it!

For her part, she seemed to change her very nature and character on the day of the event. Having bought clothes she wears und never wear for chubby, she's already embraced the idea and the extent and substance of the situation and is planning infidelity (sneaking out to fuck). The couple come home far later than anticipated and are too intimate, too lovey-dovey for a raucous fuck. They are going to betray hubby's heart and his love for his wife by making love and bonding deeply.

And that is what she did. Again, asshole, get out of the damn cupboard and put a stop to what is clearly inappropriate and not in the agreed activity plan. Better to make a fool of yourself with a stupid, fucking juvenile of 18, than lose the love of your life to their hurtful plans.

Then, after tolerating her constant and aggressive infidelity for months, he feels "she'd hit bottom". Yeah, no kidding. At the first sign of disrespect, she could and should have had hubby haul the little shit's ass out the back and beat him senseless with a broomstick. Too big and tough to manage? A good swift kick in the balls would put him in a much more manageable condition. Then tying his cock and balls up with some parachord would provide the means and leverage to lead the little prick out of the house and out of their lives.

But they were both single digit IQ fools...and probably got exactly what they earned.

Obviooulsy, it was frustrating for me tI read about how these two were so decidedly helpless again net their own foolishness and others' cruelty and low nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Young guys

My wife and I had been married for about two years when I arranged for my nephew who was fourteen at the time with a sizable cock to fuck my wife.it all lasted six months until we moved some distance away.We tried everything that was possible and we all enjoyed the fun. We have now been happily married for fifty six years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuck

She made error of falling in love with a big cock instead of just have a fuck like her husband wanted, the husband should have pointed out this after the first time and told he wasn't happy.

Having said that can't get my head around the idea of having your partner fuck someone else,it's still is adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago

I suppose each of us has screwed themself at some point in their life. That’s the hook for this strange little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you are that stupid you deserve to have a miserable life

If anyone is that idiotic and perverted they deserve what happens to them. What a moron and now he will just another cuck crying in his panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I believe if the husband announces plans to begin dating younger women, whether he has to pay for their time or not is irrelevant, his wife's attitude would quickly and radically change. He must restore equality with his wife in the marriage if they are to survive as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, exactly what it says on the tin, be careful what you wish for, the husband is a wanker for pimping his wife, the woman he is supposed to love and cherish, and she is a deluded slut, sadly allowing herself to be taken advantage of by a pair of scumbags, a well written, salutary lesson for all would be pimps, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The 18 year old kid ended badly for them. But I am sure they will be looking for a more mature guy in the near future. Once a woman has tried another bigger man with the husband's permission, she will want to do it again. And now that he has smelled and licked another man's cum out of his wife's pussy, he will also want to do that again. I really don't understand the hate. I might not understand some people's preferences, but as long as they don't hurt anyone let them do what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous