Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to watch her suck a guys cock, not perform the most awesome blowjob of her life, on a total fucking stranger!

Sally stood, looked at Jack and suggestively licked her lips. She then walked to the bed, her stilettos, stockings and suspenders making even this small act a hugely sexy one. 55 years old and yet her legs and ass looked awesome in the nylons. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs.

Fucking hell, now I knew why she had turned her back to me whilst putting her thong on!

For years Sally had had a hairy, but nice and neat pussy. I gazed between my wife's legs to see a perfectly smooth and hairless cunt. Without telling me, she had shaved herself for the first time ever. YET AGAIN I was pissed off, she had done this for another man, it was me who was supposed to be getting all the thrills here, not that little bastard.

This night was going wrong at a rapid rate of knots.

Jack sat back on his heels gazing rapt at Sally's pussy. A sweet, smooth hairless mound. Sally had slightly fat outer lips which gave her pussy that rounded camel toe shape rather than a tight slit. He ran his index finger up and down between her lips, which made her intimate place (until now my sole preserve) slowly flower open to reveal her gorgeous pink, smooth inner lips, which glistened with moisture.

Sally started at his touch, then let out a low groan as the young boy leant forward and ever so lightly ran his tongue up the length of her lips.

I watched as he knelt between her legs and licked her pussy, I could see at times how he would take Sally's small labia into his mouth and lightly suck them. I watched as she writhed around as he gently sucked her clitoris into his mouth, then worked his tongue around her opening, pushing, probing and jabbing at her wet sopping hole from time to time. After the prompting and coaching Sally gave him, he gave her a wonderful sensual and seriously intense orgasm, her vagina twitching and quivering like a million nerve ends were all on fire.

They lay in each others arms recovering.

Where was all the great fucking I expected? Where was the grunting, sweaty, crude banging I expected him to give her?

I watched as my wife ran her hands over his chest toying with his nipples. I also watched as she idly toyed with his cock, not trying to get him hard again, just playfully touching and caressing.

They lay like this stroking each others faces and occasionally kissing until such a time as the inevitable came around. Jack's big cock started to stir again under Sally's ministrations.

If I thought I was pissed off at how they had been together up to now, denying me my little peepshow and my grubby little gratification watching her get fucked, worse was to come.

Jack was restored to a full and magnificent hardness. Sally pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him. My wife's tits swinging down into his face, he greedily sucked them until Sally stopped him.

It was time for the serious business to begin.

Sally reached between her legs, gripped him and placed him at the entrance to her hot, wet, pink and desperate vagina.

My wife lifted herself up straight, then paused, teasing herself with the huge cock head which was prising her apart. Time and again she would let the helmet open her up, which made her gasp and groan with pleasure each time it entered her. Then she would raise herself back up, letting it almost come out of her tight gripping lips.

Eventually Sally could contain herself no more, with an animalistic deep moan, she lowered herself slowly onto his huge length. Slowly, slowly, sliding down, half an inch, an inch, two inches. I watched in awe, my wife was stretched wide around this boy's big cock and was in raptures as he entered her.

It seemed to take an eternity, but finally Sally had taken most of him. Although there was still a few inches left outside of her, she had reached the point where it was most pleasurable. (for now)

Let me tell you, in theory it is one thing having to watch your wife get off with another bloke, it was quite anther watching her reaching down, grabbing his cock and feeding it into herself. The fantasy is fine in books and DVD's, your wife's pussy stretched around the big cock of a stranger, watching the cock slide into her repeatedly, her labia gripping tightly around him, listening to the groans of ecstasy each time the full length bottomed out inside her. It is quite another in reality.

I could actually hear her sodden pussy making a squelching noise every time he entered her.

The dirty bitch! I was fuming.

I could write for hours describing all the things they did. Having got the urgent orgasms out of the way this was one hell of a long, leisurely, sensual fuck.

I would like to tell you how my fantasy finally came true and I watched my wife get a damn good fucking, but all I can say is that for what was an eternity, I watched my dirty slut wife and that bastard from work, use every position in the book.

Unfortunately, I have to tell you how I was forced to watch my wife make tender, slow, sensual love to a boy of 18. How the dirty, whore slut's pussy took the most sensual and slow fuck of its life.

I was stunned, it was my fantasy and it had turned on me big time. My wife and the boy I had arranged for her, hadn't fucked each other, they had made love.

When the orgasms came it was torture for me. Sally, her pussy being stimulated in places it had never been touched before, began gasping and mumbling,

"Oh my God, Oh Jesus, Oh fuck," she was panting, the cock driving her crazy as her vaginal walls gripped him and the sensations of it made her nerve ends scream.

As Jack made his imminent climax known by more guttural grunts and groans, Sally seemed to be pushed over the edge. As her young 18 year old lover came inside her for the first time , the feeling of receiving jet after jet of hot, potent, powerful young semen deep, deep inside her, made Sally's orgasm burst out. I had to witness my wife writhing, shaking, screaming and moaning in a way I never thought possible.

This person who was little more than a boy, had just given my wife the best lovemaking/sex/orgasm of her life.

As they clung to each other in the throes of a mutual orgasm, the culmination of the whole night proceedings, I realised,

I had fucked up big time.

Sally and Jack lay in each others arms while they recovered, eventually it was time for Jack to leave. As Jack dressed, my wife stood beside him, still in her stockings and suspenders and her stilettos, otherwise unashamedly naked before him. Jack being fully dressed and her being dressed as she was, Sally somehow suddenly looked even more naked and looked vulnerable yet brazen. It was a strange sight.

They kissed again and then walked towards the door hand in hand, after the last lingering kiss Jack made to leave. As they were holding hands and Jack started out of the door, their arms slowly rose to the point that they were outstretched towards each other. It was as though they were reluctant to let go. Jack moved out of the door to the point only their fingertips were touching, where they hesitated for a few more seconds until the contact was broken.

Their eyes never leaving each other, Jack closed the door.

I had witnessed the two of them indulging in all the sex acts tonight, yet the most innocuous thing that happened was the most frightening. The lingering touch as they parted, had me crushed, it was so innocent, yet so full of innuendo, so full of feeling, of attraction, of meaning.

"Well then, did you enjoy that?" was Sally's first words as I exited my vantage point.

What the fuck could I say? If I told her the truth she would go apeshit at me for making her do it and then me not even enjoying it. So I pretended, whilst all the time I was dying inside.

"Why couldn't they have just fucked each other? Why did they have to make love to each other like that?"

Although I really didn't want to, in order to hide the truth from her, I felt honour bound to fuck her as though I was turned on and that it had all been a great success.

It was a bit of a disaster. A sudden inferiority complex washing over me, meant that I struggled to get a hard on in the first place, then when I did and I entered her, she felt so loose it was as though there was very little friction. Now I know one good fucking from a big cock wouldn't stretch her pussy to that extent, but the fact he had only just been inside her and that she had only just had an orgasm, meant that it was relaxed and stretched. This together with the combined secretions of them both, just made her pussy feel sloppy.

I managed to get through fucking her sloppy cunt which at the time didn't seem to be a major problem.

Several weeks later however this WAS a problem. Sally's pussy was definitely bigger and looser.

There was only one explanation.

When I confronted her she confessed all. She and Jack had been making love to each other almost daily since their first time. Sally was not apologetic, she was not remorseful and she did not try to excuse her way out of it.

Sally told me as kindly as she could (because she wasn't deliberately out to hurt me) that making love to an energetic, constantly ready 18 year old was wonderful, but when that 18 year old had a cock the size of Jack's, filling her hungry pussy to the limit on a daily basis, (sometimes multiple times on the occasions where they had the full day together,) it elevated things to a whole different level. A level that I was unable to even dream about attaining.

My wife was quite clear minded about the whole thing. She said that the love making had slowly dwindled away and it had been replaced by Jack fucking her and using her, something she was totally cool with.

Sally told me that she was not stupid. She did not expect the pair of them to ride into the sunset and live happily ever after. She knew it could only be temporary, but as long as he wanted her, she would let him have her.

She also said she wasn't kidding herself about Jack's feelings and that a young hot girl would take him away someday. Sally knew Jack didn't love her, but she crushed me totally, when she said that she was in love with him.

That was all bad enough, but the thing that just put the icing on the cake was being at work around a young guy who fucked your wife whenever he pleased, who had your wife craving his cock in her pussy. The knowing looks I was forced to endure (the truth of Sally being my wife came out on the second occasion that they slept with each other) Can you imagine looking that man in the eyes, both of you knowing the situation? Sometimes in a morning at work, when I knew Sally had just left his bed, or even some afternoons when I knew he had spent his lunch hour fucking and sucking with my wife, he would give me a knowing grin.

I had cuckolded myself.

I felt totally humiliated and intimidated.

Be careful what you wish for.

The situation did not end there. I could not afford to leave Sally even if I wanted to. I still loved her and I was desperate not to force a situation whereby we argued and fell out for good. I simply accepted that Jack owned her now and I would try to act normally when she would return home from his bed. Sally would have Jack come to our house and fuck her in our bed, so I made a decision,

I would continue to watch.

We have a TV in our bedroom and one day after Jack had emptied himself into my wife, I watched as they lay staring at the TV. I then witnessed a rather strange incident, Sally was lying with her head on Jack's lower stomach. As they relaxed Sally took hold of her lover's large dick, which lay flat against his body, her little hand encircled the base of his big cock as best as it could and lifted it upwards, the majority of it still protruding above her fingers. My wife put the cock into her mouth and settled down to watch the T.V.

She was not trying to get him hard again, I realised there was nothing overly sexual about this act. Sally simply wanted to lay with her lovers cock in her mouth. Now and again Sally would give little sucks on his cock like a child with a dummy or pacifier. They lay like this for ages until a point where my wife wanted to say something to Jack. I was amazed as she took the cock from her mouth, said what she needed to say and then promptly popped the cock back into her mouth. It was exactly like a child who would take a lollipop from their mouth to speak and then pop it back in afterwards. It was surreal.

This incident told me several things, one was that my wife had given herself to him totally, she was in love and besotted with the boy, to the point she even wanted his big cock in her mouth in an everyday situation and not just as a sex act.

It also suggested the relationship between them was a little dom/sub. I don't mean in a BDSM way or in an aggressive dominant way, I simply mean that it was clear that it was she, who was the mildly submissive one, who pandered to her 'master's' needs and who was the weaker one of the couple.

It seemed to lay bare the nature of their relationship, Jack lay back whilst it was her role to please him. My wife seemed only too happy to play that role and ministered to him like a faithful submissive.

I must be a masochist, because for weeks I would hide from him and watch as he took her in every way imaginable. (Most times Sally knew that I was watching but couldn't care less. She was so unconcerned, that sometimes she neither knew nor cared whether I was there.) During this time I had to witness some pretty raw fucking, which I handled to a point but it was when I heard the words,

"I want to fuck you in the ass."

I froze.

Please God no I thought. Ok he was having her all the time, but at least the things they had done were nothing that I hadn't done myself previously. This would be though!

Sally had always refused to let me fuck her there and immediately said,

"No, no I don't think so darling, you are too big for me, besides I don't like the idea."

It was then I got the true nature of their relationship. He told her in no uncertain terms to go out the next day and buy several 'butt plugs' of different sizes and that he would 'train her up' first.

This was not up for discussion.

In a pathetic attempt to make her young lover happy and to make sure he didn't dump her, Sally complied. It was at this point I actually started to feel a little sorry for her, she was beginning to look a little pathetic, the older woman running around after a young boy like a lap dog.

Over the next few days, each time Jack fucked Sally he would spend a few minutes probing her ass with a butt plug. At first Sally found it tolerable, a small dildo made of glass beads slid into her lubricated ass, made her think it was not so bad after all. However each day it got progressively larger to the point where Jack was ready, (whether Sally was or not didn't concern him.)

It did not go well.

Jack's cock was simply too big for a woman who was tense and reluctant in the first place.

Sally was knelt on the bed looking wonderful in her white stockings and suspenders, her tits held up rather lewdly in a shelf bra. Jack positioned himself behind her, crudely and liberally slapping jelly around her tiny little puckered hole. I expected kind loving words and general encouragement and concern for his lover whom he was about to violate, but none came. He simply placed his cock at her entrance and pushed himself in.

Sally was crying and whimpering, it was too much for her but she dare not say so or complain. Her body trying to inch its way up the bed and away from the invading cock. When his huge cock head popped its way into her small tight hole, Sally screamed into the pillow.

Jack knew had had gone too far this time, yet he was still not prepared to withdraw until he had cum in her ass. Mercifully for Sally this was within moments, her ass muscles so incredibly tight around his cock, bringing him off immediately.

I watched my poor wife slide her body flat to the bed, she was crying and I could see why, her ass looked destroyed, all bloody and cum spilling from it.

It was after this incident I truly noted the cracks appearing in their relationship. One day whilst watching Sally on her knees in front of Jack, dutifully sucking his cock, I looked into Jack's face and for the first time saw a different expression.

Jack was looking down at Sally and grinning. He was smirking to himself and the look said,

"Go on you dirty bitch, suck my cock, it's all you are fit for."

At that point I realised that Sally was nobody to him. His look was full of disgust, full of contempt and although not full of hatred or anything, it was full of distain for her. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, then made a lewd fucking motion towards her mouth as though he was sharing a private joke with himself.

Although she had already told me that their love making had dwindled away to be replaced by simple fucking, it was at this point I first realised that my wife's love affair was well and truly over.

Things finally came to a head one day.

At Jack's request my wife had made herself up in a way that she would never have dreamt of at one stage. Sally looked sexy as usual with stilettos, black diamond mesh stockings, the kind that didn't seem to have a band around the top, just the edge of the mesh, a pretty lace suspender belt and what was now the almost obligatory shelf bra which pushed her sagging tits up wonderfully. However her make up was nothing short of a total caricature of a cheap slut. Heavy mascara, bright red lipstick, with gaudy eyeliner gave her the stereotypical look of a whore. Jack has insisted she leave off the classy, feminine, seductive attire that she usually wore for him and had on instead, a short micro skirt and a cheap gaudy satin blouse. Her shelf bra-assisted tits looking like they would fall out any moment.

My wife looked fucking horrible, and she knew it.

Jack made Sally do a strip tease for him. Sally was hating every minute of it I could tell, as he made her act like a cheap tart. As Sally slowly became more and more naked he was taunting her.

"Yeah bitch, show me those saggy tits, swing em baby, make them floppy old hangers bounce for me baby."

It was humiliating for her.

Jack made her crawl to him on her knees and beg for him to fuck her.

Out of desperation to keep her young lover, my wife did everything he asked. She degraded herself totally with what she said and what she did. Sally scrambled and grabbed at his zip in a frenzy to get his cock out.

"Oh baby please, please let me suck your huge cock, please let me suck your balls and cock I need it baby." she pleaded.

She dragged his cock out of his trousers and commenced to give the sloppiest, most frantic and dirtiest blowjob she had ever given. I was then further amazed at my wife's moral descent, when she lay back, opened her legs and pulled her thong to one side.

"Get over here and fuck this cunt for me, she hissed, I need your big hard cock fucking my little, hot, hungry cunt until I cum and until you fill my slutty little pussy with all your nasty cum."

I would never have believed it if I hadn't actually been there.

There was one subtle difference though, after all these years together, I could tell her heart wasn't really in it. The terrible words came from her mouth, yet I knew she was unhappy and only acting to please him.

Jack dragged her off the floor and threw Sally onto the bed.

"On your knees bitch, he snarled, it's time you took care of my cock."

He pushed her face into the bed and opened her legs as far as she could manage. Her glistening pussy lips were gaping open and without and delay he rammed his huge cock straight into her in one massive violent thrust. Jack fucked her like a whore, he taunted her,