Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna see how that slutty cunt of yours is gripping my cock, he teased, it's like it doesn't wanna let go. You really are an old slut ain't ya bitch, he laughed. I think from now on I will bring some of the boys round and let them have a piece of that hungry little cunt of yours, it will stand me in good stead in the gang."

That was it.

Sally had endured enough. She had demeaned and degraded herself to keep her young lover for long enough. Sally would have carried on being nothing but an old, wet hole for him and would have even delighted in the role, now however he was talking about letting other boys have her and that crossed the line.

The whole situation raced through my wife's mind in seconds and the realisation that this was it, that this was the end, hit her. She leant close to his ear and said,

"Listen boy, you are not the only cock in town, don't you ever treat me, or speak to me, like this again."

I think at that moment, all three of us knew that this was to be the last fuck. Jack started getting very aggressive and a little angry. His verbal and physical approach to Sally was quite scary. I made to move from my hiding place to protect her, and then stopped.

"It could do more harm than good," I thought, so I stayed put.

Sally also knew, that it would be easier to let him have his last piece of her, than try to force him to leave and create a potentially violent scene. What was one more fuck from the hundreds she had already had? So she endured one last time.

Jack fucked her remorselessly. His cock banging into her with incredible violence, the sounds of two bodies colliding was incredibly loud. He forced her body down onto the bed so that she was prone on her front. Jack opened my wife's legs slightly and pushed into her as he lay on her back. He pounded Sally's pussy forcing her wet pink lips to their extreme limit. Each thrust of his huge cock pounded Sally into the bed with a grunt, he seemed to be trying to ruin her for any other men.

Jack unexpectedly pulled his cock from her. From where I was, I could see straight between her legs, her pussy was gaping open, it looked red raw and abused, and sodden! Jack turned her over onto her back and placed a pillow under her hips. This pushed her smooth, ravaged cunt lewdly up at him.

He plunged back into her. He wanted this position so that he could look into her face while he used and abused her. Jack shouted at Sally,

"Open your eyes bitch, I want you to look at me while I fuck your old, saggy, sloppy, slutty cunt for you."

During the next few minutes my wife was called all the filthy names Jack had in his limited vocabulary. He pinched and pulled and twisted Sally's nipples as her tits bucked wildly under the fucking she was taking. He leant forward and deliberately branded her for the following few days with hickey after hickey on her tits.

"You and your limp dick husband are gonna remember me for the next few days at least, he laughed, every time you or him look at your saggy tits."

I'm not really sure how he did it, but Jack did something I had never seen before. Whilst he was buried inside Sally, he seemed to arch his back and his legs at the same time. This had the effect of taking all the weight and putting it into his groin area and obviously onto Sally's. It seemed his entire body was balanced on his cock.

This movement had the effect of forcing his entire length, which was already buried deep in my wife's pussy, to invade her another few inches. Jacks cock was now buried in her entirely, there was not one millimetre left outside her body.

Sally felt Jack 'bottom out', his huge angry cock head actually touching her cervix. It was now that she realised, that at this moment in time and at this exact point in her life, that she was taking the biggest, thickest and deepest cock she would ever have in her life.

Jack started to cum inside my wife, for what would be the last time. As he grunted and pumped and groaned his way to flooding my wife's battered and ravaged pussy, Sally remained impassive.

Jack stayed buried deep inside her for a while before slowly climbing from her, his cock seemed to take an age to slide out of her. He shuffled up her body, which made Sally think he wanted the final indignity of making her suck his cock clean of their combined juices. She opened her mouth to let him push his cock between her lips. Jack wasn't interested, he simply grabbed a handful of her hair and contemptuously wiped his cock clean with it. He even squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his cock into her hair.

The end was really rather a non event. Jack didn't even look back at the dishevelled mess on the bed, her cunt destroyed, her tits covered with the marks that would remind us both of this night for days to come. He quietly dressed and left.

I quietly left my vantage point and stood by the bed. Sally lay sobbing gently, I didn't know whether it was for what she had lost or for the debasement she had just suffered.

"Oh Bob she cried, I have been such a fool, she sobbed then continued, an old, stupid, slutty fool, what have I done to you?" she blubbered.

We sat for a while, not talking, before Sally said

"You know what my feelings are at this moment Bob? Without waiting for a reply she continued, I can feel him inside me still."

I thought she meant his huge cock had left her bruised but she explained,

She sat up and the flood of cum which had been kept inside her in her position over the cushion, rushed from her pink folds in a stream.

"His semen has run from me now, but I can feel him deep inside me, in my cervix, I can feel him in my uterus and I can feel his live semen working inside me, racing through my body. She continued, I know it will be a fruitless journey, but to feel him still alive inside me is awful." she began to cry again.

What possessed me, I didn't know then and I don't know now. Maybe it was a symbolic gesture aimed at ridding her of him, but I pushed her back, her legs spreading naturally, and lowered my face to her ravaged pussy. There was an enormous wet patch of semen in the middle of my bed, left there by another man via my wife's vagina. I could smell the musty semen, as I proceeded to lick and suck all traces and evidence of his cum from between my wife's swollen wet lips. I tasted his cum mixed with Sally's juices and felt the most pathetic cuckold in doing so.

I know this didn't get the semen from deep inside her, which was her problem, but it was a symbolic gesture which said that I wanted her back.

As I sucked the cum of an 18 year old boy from my wife's pussy, it seemed a lifetime ago that I had watched them in the bar, laughing at them whilst they were doing my bidding, like pathetic pawns in my game.

Be careful what you wish for.