All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FASfanFASfanalmost 6 years ago
To Anonymous

Please try to accept that Literotica is a site for sharing erotic stories, not an internet dating app.

You really shouldn't be posting in the comments this type of material; I am quite sure there are a lot of respectable, and probably not quite so respectable sites you could join.

Good luck -- but please find somewhere else to go hunting!

FASfanFASfanalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderfully sexy story, swp ...

... you never seem to bring us anything but the finest of erotic tales, and long may that continue!

Five stars -- yet again, and a favourite -- yet again!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
SWP another exelent aenture from you

I especially LOVE this one because of the message it contains. I have been approached by so many folks that identify as submissive but are afraid of or completely turned off by the pain aspect. Then we wind up in a discussion where convincing someone that it does't have to involve pain is sometimes hard to do. All they ever see is the "whip me, beat me" parts.

But this foray into something a little different should (hopefully) help some of those folks see there is more to it.

Ed

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
Well crap, the previous message with poor spelling

was brought to you by the letters "c", "d", "l" and "v", which frequently decide not to work properly on this keyboard! That should have said......

"SWP another excellent adventure from you"

MsCarolMsCarolalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Thank you so much for that lovely story. I too have realized that not all submissives need or want pain to experience those powerful orgasms. Your telling of what both ladies discovered about themselves was truly enjoyable. You left me like your screen name...sopping wet (but without the panties)!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WISHES....WANTS.....NEEDS,,,,,CHANGES,,,,,

be extremely careful of you choices, TK U MLJ LV NV

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago

You’re on my favourites list which is why this story popped up. Although it had the bdsm label when I first started reading it I thought “it’s going to turn into lesbian sex and I’ll have wasted thirty minutes of my life.” Same sex stories hold no interest for me whatsoever. By the time I got to the end I was glad that I’d spent those thirty minutes reading this story. Because that’s what it was...a story.

It had a plot. It had logic. It was well written. It was well conceived and I actually wanted to find out how the story was going to develop. After reading it I thought that if the relationship had been male & female, it wouldn’t matter who was strawberry and who was chocolate (but not vanilla lol), it would still have worked but it would still have to be a female domme. A male domme wouldn’t work. At least for me.

So many stories don’t have a plot. Just a series of scenes lumped together. I’ve written one like that myself but haven’t deleted it but kept it as a reminder to improve. No improvement required with this story. A good read from beginning to end. Definitely a 5⭐️

fantasy57fantasy57almost 6 years ago
A Very Thoughtful and Entertaining Story...

Thank you for sharing. Five stars ,

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 5 years ago
Good Story and Good Lessons

I enjoyed this for both the well crafted telling, and the nicely delivered lesson regarding submission and the D/s dynamic. The use of lesbian characters only made it better and offered an enjoyable peek into relationships that don't always get their share of the limelight. This one easily earned it's top top score !

Indybucfan1Indybucfan1almost 5 years ago
Great story

That was a terrific story. Thank you so much. I've got to read more of your work. Please keep it up, it sure did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I lost my wife that way

This is a beautiful story in a lot of ways. Well done.

My wife was irresistibly drawn to become a Domme, and I tried to follow her ... but I never found a place I actually could be, in the BDSM world. I'm glad she's happy, I truly am.

When Lindy was watching and felt her relationship slipping away, that was me. Still is. Very true-to-life.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Well written and developed story line. It is believable, didactic, erotic.

Keep up the good work.

MigbirdMigbird7 days ago

Have read and enjoyed so much of your work. My first of this piece, and a very pleasant take away — characters so well developed (trademark), sexual intensity of a romantic relationship struggling to find themselves within the BDSM arena and a very satisfying outcome. Very creative piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2749 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...