All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01-03'

by Alexandra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
grow up

nobody has to experiance everything. this is the story of somebody mid to end twenties with the mind of 14teen year old with a tendency to follow every mainstream fasion. in this case all of a sudden everyone is bi. so grow up and get your own character if it is not already to late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a women after my own heart

Don't worry about the previous tosser, I loved it. One of the few stories that drew me in. Blended the reality/fantasy perfectly. I think I even know the buildings your talking about, shame I now live in Qld, otherwise would spend my weekends looking out from my balcony. Keep it up and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You deserve to be on your own.

Ever heard of the word 'NO' your boyfriend pushed you, so what? Haven't you got a brain? Just accept the fact that you out grew each other you wanted extra sex and more exitement and he wanted to watch you but couldn't take the heat. But as the previous reader said you have joined the fashion for being bi sexual. Bully for you. You can now have as many people as you like now that you swing both ways. Let's be honest here you boyfriend didn't stand a chance really did he? You wanted this more than he did.

fntsymnfntsymnabout 15 years ago
Nice story

I liked the story, it turned me on. Dont say NO?. Mid 20's with a 14 year old mind? Aren't we all children full of fantasies?

Keep up with your work

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisteralmost 15 years ago
Wow! Some people seem threatened

Funny how guys can have whatever fantasies they want but we can't! I loved the story - it was sexy and funny. You write beautifully. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Fx

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Absulutely beautiful

Shame about all the pathetic wankers on Lit. Your writing is good, your storytelling powers well-honed. Thank you. Now I'm off to read the rest. So lovely to find a real writer on Lit!

Scotsman69

jackogjackogabout 10 years ago
Well Done!

A very well-done story. It is all believable - at least to all of us who have naughty minds. The ending is kind of a downer - but then you entice us with a come-on to your next story. Keep up the great work. BTW (By The Way) you are beautiful!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous