Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Present!" Xenia commanded.

I lowered my head and shoulders, and arched my back as I had previously been instructed to. Assuming this position brought my face between Terri's mid thighs.

"Now take a good look at your wife's well fucked pussy, slut." Xenia instructed. I stared at her swollen, gaping wide, and sloppy wet pussy. I could feel the heat, and smell the aroma of sex.

"You're going to suck every last drop of cum out of her pussy, slut!" Xenia instructed.

"Oh my God." I responded.

"You mean, oh my GODDESS!" Xenia corrected, then laughed.

"I didn't write about anything like this!" I protested.

"No, you didn't. But under hypnosis, you expressed your desire after I asked you about it!" Xenia explained.

"No!" I argued.

"Oh YES, you DID! And just to make sure that you never forget your first experience, I'm going to fuck YOUR pussy with my strap on dildo while you're sucking your Goddess clean! Aren't you glad to have such an INNOVATIVE bitch Goddess like me around? Now move in as closely to her pussy as possible and inhale deeply!" Xenia instructed.

I moved my body forward until my nose was just an inch away from her sloppy, gaping hole, and deeply inhaled. The aroma of sex was powerfully pungent. All of a sudden, I felt Xenia wiping the crack of my ass with a towel, and reapplying fresh lubricant. I heard her squeeze more jelly out of the tube, and assumed that she was lubricating her dildo with it.

I felt the bed move as Xenia moved into position behind me. Then she placed the tip of her dildo against my asshole and gently pushed. It slid in relatively easy compared to the huge plug I had just removed. Xenia stopped after she filled my ass with her dildo.

"Doesn't that feel nice and warm? It's battery heated! Now start sucking, slut!" she instructed. Her dildo indeed felt very warm. After a few more seconds, it felt almost hot. She then leaned forward with the dildo still buried deep inside me, pushing my face into Terri's sloppy cunt. I obediently, but cautiously started sucking and lapping up the opaque juices on her cunt lips.

Xenia started to slowly fuck my ass, kneading my asscheeks with her strong hands. My cock was throbbing and aching for release. I didn't think my submissive fever could grow any hotter, but I was mistaken. Soon, even my caution vanished and I actually WANTED to suck Terri clean!

I began to eagerly lick and suck on Terri's pussy. Xenia encouraged me on, as my tongue easily slid deep inside her gaping hole. I worked as much cum into my mouth as possible, and hungrily swallowed it. I cupped my hands under Terri asscheeks and lifted her to suck clean the cum that had dripped down the crack of her ass. Then I worked my tongue back up to her pussy. I felt disappointed when Xenia withdrew her hot dildo from my ass.

"Lay down on your back now, slut. We are going to let gravity help us finish the job!" Xenia instructed. Terri immediately moved out of the way to make room for me on the bed. I laid down where Terri had been, but Xenia had me slide down towards the foot of the bed until my legs were hanging almost completely off the bed. Terri then straddled herself over me facing my feet, and lowered her pussy over my face.

"Lift up your knees!" Xenia demanded of me. I lifted them up, and Terri placed her hands just under my kneecaps to push my now folded legs slightly apart, and further towards my head. My ass was now exposed for Xenia's benefit, and she wasted no time plunging her hot dildo deep up my ass again.

Xenia fucked me as I continued to suck the remaining cum out of Terri's gaping pussy. A huge, sticky glob of cum oozed out onto my tongue, and I eagerly swallowed it. Soon, I could tell that Terri was producing fresh, clear juice. She was very turned on, so I directed my attention to her clit. A minute later, she came hard, grinding her clit onto my outstretched tongue.

My whole body was trembling, and I was close to cumming myself. Terri let go of my legs and turned herself around so that she now faced me. Xenia stopped thrusting, but kept the dildo buried deep inside me.

"You fucking slut, you actually ENJOYED that! I never would have believed it if I didn't see it myself!" she said, looking me in the eyes. I was flush with feverish humiliation. Terri then covered my face with her pussy again.

"OK, you pathetic cum slut! Since you liked it so much, I'm going to give you something to wash it down with now! And if you spill any of it on the bed, you are going to be severely punished!" she warned.

"Oh God, don't!" I pleaded, but Terri covered my mouth with her pussy.

"Grab my ass with your hands, and pull me tightly against your lips! You'd better form an airtight suction around my clit and drink it as fast as I give it to you, you pathetic cumslut!" she warned.

The moment Xenia started fucking me again, Terri let go and started pissing into my mouth. Her stream was hot and acrid tasting, but I somehow sucked and swallowed almost every drop.

"That's right, my piss slave, drink up!" Terri encouraged. After what seemed an eternity, her stream finally weakened to a slight trickle and stopped. She abruptly got up off of me.

Xenia pulled her hot dildo out of my ass. She then forced me to kneel on the floor before her and suck the dildo clean. I felt very weak from a lack of food, but I continued on until Terri and Peter reentered the bedroom several minutes later.

"You may stop now, slut!" Xenia said.

Terri and Peter both had wet hair and were wrapped in bath towels. They obviously had taken a quick shower.

My cock was dripping with pre cum, and terribly sore from its' constant throbbing. I begged for release, but would have none. I spent the next two hours serving them food and drinks as they replayed all the videos that they had taped of me, including the ones from Xenia's office. Of course, they made sure that I was always within earshot of their humiliating comments, snickers, and laughs.

After the videos were finally over, they finally allowed me to eat. The food gave me an immediate blood sugar rush. I was asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom before they tied me up for the night. I took advantage of the opportunity, and quickly returned to them.

I was lead to the bedroom adjoining the master bedroom, and instructed to lie down on the bed. Xenia quickly tied my hands behind my back. She was about to insert a penis gag into my mouth.

"Will I be allowed to cum tonight?" I asked. She inserted the penis gag into my mouth.

"No, you will not be allowed to cum tonight. But you did well today. If you obey and perform tomorrow as well as you did today, I will allow you to cum tomorrow night. Do you know how I want to see you cum?" she asked, as she finished fastening my gag. I nodded my head no.

"I want to see you cum into your own mouth. You think about that tonight as you listen to us fuck." she sneered.

She then got up off the bed, and walked out of the room with Terri and Peter following. Of course, they left my door open behind them. They went straight into the master bedroom and left their door open too. I was forced to lie there listening to them enjoy glorious sex for hours before I finally fell asleep. Did I have a right to be angry at them for giving me what I had wished for?

End