Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please...don't do this," she feebly begged as I spread her feet and yanked her hips back so that she couldn't move. "Let me go and I won't say..."

Stella gasped sharply and jerked as my hand shot between her legs to scoop and squeeze her twisting cunt. "Oh, god, please don't hurt me," Stella sniveled in a child-like voice as my finger spread the thick folds of her pussy lips and found it amazingly hot, wet, and slippery. When my fingertips found and began stroking her stiff jutting clitoris, she writhed, struggling not to utter a sound as her love nub stiffened noticeably.

Tears flow over her high cheek bones as Stella desperately struggled to maintain her self-control as waves of stimulation coursed through her with each strumming stroke of my finger. Her head abruptly tilted back as a soft moan of undisguised passion and longing escaped her parted lips. Leaning back into me to let my lips could caress the side of her neck, her legs spread of their own accord to give me greater access to her nether delights.

"You love this, don't you? Tell me that you're not enjoying this? Tell me that you don't like me making your sensitive nipples pop? Or that you don't like my strumming your stiff clitoris hidden between your swollen pussy lips? Tell me that you don't like my big hard cock pressing against you? Or that you don't like it when I squeeze your cunt and find how fucking sopping wet you are? You want it, don't you? You can't help yourself, can you? Do you want me to shove my cock into your juicy tight Jap twat? You want me to make you my personal slut, don't you?"

In a last-ditch effort, Stella shook her head as she managed to free her arms and tried to push away from the wall while saying. "No!" However, she failed utterly as her denial never escaped her lips and the last shred of her resolve disintegrated.

"Come on," I taunted her as her own body betrayed her. Pulling her hips back to me, I yanked aside the back of her robe to expose her sexuality. Her pussy now oozed freely with her carnal excitement that squished loudly and obscenely when I groped her. "Tell me that you want it!"

With an anguished whimper, Stella finally surrendered to her own lust as she bent forward from her waist, her pelvis gyrating and silently pleading with me to penetrate her. I pressed a hand between her shoulder blades which caused her to shove her butt back more. The tip of my raging hard-on pressed into her slippery entrance, and Stella whined like a bitch in heat as her inviting vaginal opening was teasingly poked and prodded.

It suddenly dawned on me that if I was going to jail, it would be because I raped Stella the way I've always wanted to fuck a woman but never had the guts to do. With one swift thrust of my hips, I rammed into Stella causing her to squeal shrilly in surprise as I slammed Stella against the wall. Violently penetrating and stretching her molten velvet tightness, I didn't give her a chance to recover. I pulled back and savagely drove into Stella again and again, taking her as I've always dreamed. Her staccato gasps and grunts erotically punctuated the air as my groin slapped forcefully and obscenely against her quivering buns.

However, if you think this was rape, you'd be sadly mistaken. A rape victim wouldn't urgently push back to meet me. A rape victim's hand wouldn't somehow find its way between her legs to furiously rub her erect clitoris, her fingernails repeated scraping my tightening nuts. A rape victim wouldn't fill the air with a heady intoxicating mixture of musk, sweat, and sexual electricity as her sizzling cunt squeezed my plunging cock. Stella rapidly escalated towards critical mass, and I knew exactly where her detonator might be.

My saliva-coated middle finger wormed its way between her butt-cheeks and before she could stop me, into her tight brown pucker. Stella's back arched sharply as a strangled scream caught in her throat as she exploded in a cosmic orgasm that sent vicious shockwaves of physical ecstasy jolting through her slender body.

As Stella was consumed with gut-wrenching convulsion, I drove all the way between her legs to exploded deep in her twisting twat and felt like I had shoved my dick into a super-electrical outlet. Gallons of hot thick creamy spunk erupted from my cock until Stella seeped with white trickles down her inner thighs. Spent, I collapsed against Stella's sweaty back, pressing her against the wall as I urgently gulped for air.

An exhausted Stella slipped slowly from my grasp to drop to her knees, my softening penis slipping reluctantly from her seeping vagina. I thought she was trying to escape into the pitch blackness of the room until her delectable lips found and began sucking gratefully on my flaccid penis. Her hands reached around my waist to clutch and squeezed my tighten buns as she pulled me to her. Swallowing my length with practiced ease, Stella deep-throated me with a burning submissive desire to please me.

"Oh, my fucking god," I shouted in my head, "this Jap bitch can suck cock!"

However, as much as I wanted to just stand there and revel in this out-fucking-standing head-job. "Cunt, stop," I said gruffly as I found her bobbing head in the blackness of the room and very reluctantly lifted it from semi-hard cock. Stella groaned and tried to continue with her tongue flicking on my cock head. Struggling to stay in my rapist persona, I finally pulled away and barked, "Stop right now!"

Although I left like an utter imbecile for stopping Stella's blow job, I was acutely aware that unless we stopped, my anonymity would vanish with the coming of the morning light. I also knew that if Stella sucked me off, I would have the energy to get out of her house before Stella could see my face or any identifying features.

"Lay face down and don't move! I must say that fucking you has been a hell of a lot better than watching you prance around your house naked while I jerk off in the bushes. And who knows? Maybe I'll be back another time to fuck you again...maybe...right in this tight little asshole of yours. Would you like that? Have you ever butt-fucked?"

Without giving her a change to respond, I quickly crammed a finger back between her spongy buns into her rear entrance. Stella immediately squeal an adamant denial of ever having had anal sex. She squirmed violently as I used her gushing sexual juices and my oozing sperm to ream her virgin anal orifice. I kept doing so until she took me easily and whined pitifully. "Well, well, a virgin asshole...hmmm, we will have something to fantasize about...won't we?

"Now, stay where you are. And don't you dare look up if you know what's good for you." Then quickly withdrawing my finger, I grabbed my clothes and hastily putting on my shorts. I dashed out of Stella's house and I entered my house through the backdoor on the side away from Stella's house. Exhausted from the night's events and exertions, I immediately crashed on my sofa and fell instantly into a deep slumber.

When I awoke late the next morning, I first wondered if the night before had been but a vivid wet dream. However, the sudden realization hit me in the face like a splash of cold water - I raped Stella! Yes, I could argue that she really wanted it and had even encouraged me, but isn't that what all rapists said? For all I knew the goddamn cops would be pounding my door any minute now.

Throwing on my clothes, I bolted out of my house. However, before I could get to my car I heard, "Morning, Stan!" Turning, I saw Stella beaming at me as she entered my front gate. "Where did you disappear to last night?" I was so stunned that I couldn't get my mouth to work even if I knew how to respond. "Yeah, I came out from the kids' room to find the house dark and you gone. I never got a chance to thank you properly for last night."

Seeing my astonished look, Stella stepped forward to place her hand on my pounding chest and with a wink and a broad grin, she tiptoed to whisper in my ear, "Before he went to sleep, Darren told me that he's going on a weekend 'fishing' trip with his 'friends' as soon as het gets up. I've asked my girlfriend if my boys stay overnight with her sons for the weekend, and she said okay. Since I'm free, I want you to come over for dinner and let me show you my appreciation...properly."

Smiling at Stella's innuendo, I whisper back, "Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it..."

Then looking straight into my eyes, Stella's sultry reply was, "I'm counting on it..."

12