Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain, while still there was shadowed by the more intense pleasure high I was riding. There was no way I would be able to tell him to stop.

"Fuck me daddy! That's if fuck me hard! Make it hurt make me scream!" I couldn't believe the words that were leaving my mouth I was actually begging for him to fuck me harder to hurt me. He was right my body was made for this the pain, the pleasure all of it.

"That's it baby girl tell daddy how you like it." He wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me up pressing my back to his front again. The only part of my body still touching the soft silky sheets was the bottom of my legs. He thrusts up into me again as he grabbed my tender nipple between his finger and thumb twisting hard, making me cry out in pleasure and pain.

I turned my head towards his our eyes locking briefly before his tongue thrust into my mouth almost mimicking the thrusting motion of his cock inside my pussy and I exploded around him again.

"I am going to come in your hot little pussy." I tried to pull back from him but he crushed his mouth into mine. He could not come inside me. I tried to pull my head back but I couldn't his hand was pushing my lips forcefully into his. I tried to lean forward hopefully dislodging his cock from my pussy but he just wrapped one arm around my stomach.

He pulled back from the kiss "Please, don't come in me." Was all I could say before he pushed me forward again forcing my head into the mattress.

He grunted each word with each trust.

"I...Warned...You...You...Belong...To...Meeeee...!" He screamed out the last word and I knew that I didn't matter what I wanted because he was unloading his seed inside my unprotected no longer virgin pussy.

I could feel the throbbing of his cock with each thrust "Fuck!" I screamed as my own climax chose that moment to peak, sending me spiraling into the dark.