Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Emilio really wanted to fuck me, and eventually got frustrated with me not letting him. He started fooling around and soon found another girl who gave into him. While I was hurt, at the time I thought it was really important to remain a virgin...to save myself...for the man I'd marry...huh..." Stella's tongue tantalizingly traveled from the base of my penis to the tip and back.

"I had several of boyfriends after Emilio. As the word got around, they all quickly learned to get me in a situation where I could pretend I 'had no choice' and I'd give in. I never knew whether they went out with me because of me or because I would willingly suck their hard-ons. I just loved being desired...being controlled...and doing things that pleased my lover...and especially me.

"I later found out that not all girls gave head...and of those that did, not many would let a boy come in their mouth...and that very few girls would swallow loads shot in her mouth like I did...and that no one but me did so as eagerly as I did. While they all wanted more, they were satisfied with a blow job...that is until Cesar came along just before high school graduation."

Stella's body crawled up mine to slowly grind herself against me, making me wonder if this is what she done to her high school boyfriends so many years ago. Mashing her swollen cunt lips against my swelling man-salami, she slid my meaty sausage like an erotic hot dog between to a toasted bun.

"Cesar," Stella continued grind against me, "was some sort of gang leader, feared and obeyed by the boys, and attractively dark, handsome, and dangerously edgy to girls. He had heard about my blow jobs and being the only Japanese girl in the whole high school, it didn't take him long to zoom in on me. Cesar, however, didn't believe in sweet talk and seduction -- he just took.

"One day when I walked home from school, Caesar hustled me into some dark alley. While his boys block the entrance, he pushed me against a dirty brick wall and held me there. 'Hey,' I recall him whispering, 'I hear you're the Jap cock-tease who likes to give head but doesn't go all the way.' By this time, I was trembling in fear, pleading for him to let me go. I was helpless when Caesar slowly unbuttoned my dress, then undid my bra, and finally pulled down my panties, stripping me in that dirty alley.

"Cesar clenched and twisted a handful of my pubic hair until I screamed, my tears flowing freely. 'Well, that's gonna change...right now. I'm going to crack your cherry. It's gonna hurt...but when I'm finished with you, you're going to love being fuck. You're gonna be a woman...my woman.'

And with that said, Cesar raped me -- right there -- standing up -- pressed against that alley wall. It was savage, painful, fast and hard. I remember crying out...begging...but it didn't matter. There were no questions or talking -- just pleasing Cesar's desire and will. He filled me up, brutally stretching and penetrating me to my very core over and over again. And do you know what? After a while, I loved it. By the time he came in me, I was grunting and moaning wantonly... wanting more.

"Cesar grabbed a handful of my hair as I knelt exhausted and submissively before him in that filthy alley and lifted my face. Smirking at me, he said, 'You loved it, didn't you? You love a man's cock being shoved up your tight Jap cunt., don't you?" I remember numbly nodding and then opening my mouth, took his semi-hard cock between my lips.

"'Jesus,' Cesar gasped as I gave him head, 'You really are a little 'puta' aren't you. Do you know what 'puta' means, huh? It means 'whore' in Spanish. That's right...oooh that feels so good. You like being my little puta, don't you?'"

"All I can remember was that as I sucked and licked Caesar clean like a good little slut, he just laughed and said, 'You're my little Jap puta...don't you forget it. You're mine...to use and enjoy...right puta?' And as if to reinforce his claim on me, Cesar fucked me again in that dirty alley -- and I enjoyed every minute of it."

I sucked Stella's sensitive little nipple from her bulbous areola, grasping it with my lips and pulling it from her heaving chest. Between my thumb and forefinger, I rolled and tugged on her other nipple, pinching and tweaking it until she continued, "For that long hot summer, Cesar used me whenever he wanted to. Sometimes he'd waylay me on the way home like he did that first time, or raped me under a stairway, against a chain linked fence, or behind a building.

"But, most of the times, he would just 'abduct' me. After hauling me into the back seat of his car, he'd strip me as his boys watched us and fuck me in the back seat. Then we'd drive around the neighborhood while I gave him head until he was hard again. Caesar would then take me again before releasing me. I should have been ashamed of myself and horrified at being kidnapped and sexual assaulted. But, sick as it may sound, I loved it and looked forward to the next time.

"How I managed not to get knocked up was a miracle. Cesar might have been the father of my kids and still screwing me today if I had remembered to wash out my panties. As it was, my mom found in the hamper my unmistakable cum-soaked panties and confronted me. The resulting argument ended up with me being sent up north to live with my spinster aunt in Sacramento that summer to attend college."

When Stella sought to reinsert me into her sizzle twat, I managed to push her away and somehow spin her around before sinking deeply into her as she faced away from me. While holding on to the headrests of the front seats, she continued to pump up and down, deliriously impaling herself.

When I asked if that was when she met her husband, Stella continued her story. "Not really. I had several flings with a handful of whites, a couple of blacks, and some Asians before I met Darren. They were so nice, so polite -- but such a turn-off for me. They wanted me to consent...to agree...to have sex with them.

"I remember one Japanese guy who I just started dating. Can you believe it that he actually took me on our first date to meet his family at a Buddhist temple service? I couldn't stand it and faked a headache, asking him to take me outside for a breath of fresh air. I was so frustrated with his wimpy ways that I ended the relationship before it got started.

"But I showed him what he could have had by pushing him against the wall and unzipping him. I gave him one hell of a blow job while the priest chanted away on the other side of the wall. He was so scared that he came in no time and almost fainted when he did. These guys were nothing compared to my olive-skinned, macho Mexican lovers.

Stella was now sitting upright in my lap with her back to me. I kissed her shoulders, neck, earlobes from behind, and when she turned her blindfolded head, her lips. My hands roamed her writhing, sweat-covered body before settling on the delta between her legs. As I leisurely rolled her pulsating clitoris between my scissoring fingers, I once again asked her about her husband.

"When I met Darren, I was a working as a cashier at a supermarket to earn some spending money while attending a community college on a part-time basis. He had just been hired as an after-school stock boy and was some sort of all-conference basketball point guard. Taller than me, buff, with stylishly long hair, Darren for an Asian had a refreshingly cocky and aggressive attitude coupled with a mixture of boyish charm and manly suaveness. Simply put, he thought he was hot, and after the milksop guys I had had after leaving the LA neighborhood, I thought he was too.

"Darren really put the move on me soon after we met. However, as cute as he was, the problem was that I was pushing twenty-one and in college whereas Darren had just turn eighteen and still in high school. While I was the high school boy's proverbial 'older woman' dream, Darren was my 'robbing-the-cradle' nightmare. As attracted as I was to him, I couldn't bring myself in the beginning to date him."

I now leaned back and holding on to her hips, drove deep into Stella with long steady strokes. With each thrust of my hips, my pelvis thrust lewdly between her buns and thighs, causing her to toss. "So how did Darren finally score?"

"Darren was just down-right aggressive and persistent. He put what he called a 'full-court-press' on me until I finally agreed to hang out with him. Darren wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, and I must admit that he had 'balls' when it came to seduce me. When I finally did kiss him on the cheek to thank him for giving me a ride to my apartment, the next thing I knew was his tongue dancing wildly in my mouth. From that point on, he was always kissing me, and I eventually gave in to him. "Can you believe that he actually asked me to his senior prom? I refused but was surprised when he showed up at my apartment, wearing a tuxedo and flowers in hand. Although I had made it clear that I wasn't going with him, he insisted he would skip his prom and stop asking me, but only if I made it up to him. When I asked him how I was to do that, Darren embraced me and kissed me senseless while stripping me naked and seducing me right there on my entryway floor.

"Darren just assumed that I wanted him...which I did...and sex was simple, fast, and very energetic which after years of wimpy boyfriends was a stimulating change. While he was surprised at my sexual reaction and repertoire, Darren assumed that my wantonness was due to his lovemaking skills. Can you believe that when we later lay in bed exhausted, I had to bite my lip when Darren boasted of his two previous sexual conquests to impress me of his sexual experience? I didn't want to burst his bubble, but I had had over a dozen guys...if you count only vaginal sex...and I couldn't recall just how many cocks I had swallowed."

I reached over to retrieve a brown paper bag I had brought with me and removed a tube of KY jelly. Liberally coating my middle finger with lubricant, I then squirted a large dollop on the tight pucker of her asshole. Stella squealed in astonishment, shuddering at the application of cool gel.

"And what about here? Has any of your guys fucked you here?" I muttered as I slowly introduced my slippery finger into her puckered butt hole. "If you were that sexually active -- and willing, I'm pretty sure someone screwed this tight ass of yours?"

Stella whined and squirmed as my finger reamed her anal tightness. A high-pitched whine escaped her lips as her body froze, followed by staccato gasps when I began pumping in and out of her orifice. "I've never done it that way...at least all the way. Cesar tried once...but I screamed my head off because it hurt like hell. Oh, please. Don't make me. Please, I don't want to..."

"Who said you had a choice -- 'puta.' Once a whore, always a whore -- and tonight I'm going to make you.my personal little Jap whore. And do you know what? You're going to come to love it."

To emphasize my point, the flat of my palm landed resoundingly on her quivering buns, turning them a bright crimson in the process. "However, understand that I'm going to butt-fuck you now...whether you like it or not. And after this, I am going to do it again...and again...until you love it. Do you understand, puta?"

Stella vehemently shook her head, her long hair flaying, as she struggled to escape. I, however, yanked her hair back as my arm encircled her narrow waist. "Bitch," I growled in her ear, "We can do this the hard way...but it's going to hurt really bad... or...we can do this the easy way...which won't hurt as much. But, either way, I going to fuck your ass."

After a while, Stella, as if silently accepting her the futility of her resistance and turned to look at me over her shoulder with her blindfold still on to slowly nodded in acquiescence. Then she leaned forward and releasing my dick from her sopping wet pussy.

When I replaced my finger with a well-lubricated cock, Stella instinctively gasped and pulled away, but I held her and whispered, "Do you remember when Cesar cracked your cherry? Do remember how it hurt at first, but after a while you came to love it? Well, if you il do what I tell you...you'll like being butt-fucked by me. Right puta? And just so you know, I only fuck whores in the ass."

The fingers of my free hand again found and probed the soft folds of her pussy as my lips, and soon Stella was softly groaning as I caressed her love button. As she relaxed, I whispered in her ear, "Now bear down like you're taking a big dump. That's it...relax... and push down." I felt my penis head slowly spread sphincter ring and then suddenly, I popped the rubbery ring of her anus.

Stella cried out breathlessly, her body involuntarily lurching forward at my initial penetration. She whimpered softly as she struggled desperately to accommodate my intruding presence. Then bracing herself against the driver seat, Stella hissed through clenched teeth as she started to excruciatingly rotate her pelvis, gingerly at first, then without hesitation as spasming orifice loosen. Her fingers slid over then replace mine as began to masturbate herself. As she did so, I found my organ slowly disappearing into her, boldly exploring her virgin territory.

I started fucked Stella asshole, slowly but surely, pausing when she asked and continuing when she pleaded for more. Stella was so incredibly tight that she squeezed the length of my buried manhood. Soon she was taking it in her behind like a seasoned professional lady of the night, pushing repeated back as I thrust forward.

Her fingers found their way between her splayed legs to replace mine, and before I knew it, she was feverishly jerking herself off. The pressure in my balls was becoming unbearable and I thought they'd explode. "I'm going to come!" I yelled as I drove into Stella's ass.

"Don't stop, you fucking bastard, damn it, don't stop!" Stella screamed out as her fingers flew like lightening over her clit. "Oh, Jeez...oh shit...you're reaming my fucking asshole, you fucking son-of-a-bitch..."

"I'm going to come and flood your fucking butt with my hot white cum!! Oh God, I'm coming!!!"

"Come in my asshole...come in my ass...and make me your whore! Oh, I want to be your whore!"

As I then erupted into glorious oblivion, Stella convulsed in a mind-shattering orgasm of her own, leaving us totally exhausted and completely sated in the back seat of her van. And do you know what? Stella's blindfold was still around her closed almond-shaped eyes.

* * * * *

For your information, Stella continues to live with Darren who thinks that she is unaware his on-going affair with his co-worker (what an idiot). She should be upset, but, it doesn't matter to her. You see Stella has a secret lover who somehow seems to appear whenever she needs him.

The next episode is where Stella and I travel in her van to a mountain cabin where Stella learns her new role in life. There my Jap 'puta' is coerced to freely explore her wildest sexual desires with the mysterious stranger who just happens to live next door.

12