Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That warning was ringing in her ears as Harry continued to bombard her with questions. She hated being there. Without any chance to put her best assets (mainly her huge tits) to use she was feeling helpless. As she tried gamely to deal with Brinkton's questions she squirmed in her seat.

About twenty minutes into the meeting Harry suddenly stood up. He leaned over the desk resting his hands on the desk top and looked at Olivia sternly.

"Ms. Freemont," he said in a low even tone as his eyes narrowed, "I'm getting very tired of you evasive and uninformative answers." His eyes never wavered from hers. "If I don't start getting some direct answers to direct questions very soon I am going to have to terminate this meeting and that will be the end of it. Have I made myself quite clear?"

"Mr. Brinkton, if you'll look at the spread sheet..."

"Have I made myself quite clear?" Harry barked.

For the first time in her adult life Olivia did not know what to do. This had all gone terribly wrong. In that moment all of her preparation meant nothing. Her startlingly curvaceous body meant nothing. All her years of experience as a swindler meant nothing. The worst part was not only the fact that had she lost control of the whole thing, but Harry Brinkton's penetrating gaze was having a physical effect on her. Her nipples were harder than granite. They were making inviting little dents in her blouse. Her pussy was wetter than she could ever remember it being.

Between her frustration, confusion, and horniness all she could think of to say was to squeak out, "Yes, sir."

At that moment someone knocked on the office door.

"I'm in a meeting!" Harry shouted toward the door with annoyance, "Whatever you want will have to wait!"

The door opened slowly. A young, red-haired woman reluctantly stuck her head into the office.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Brinkton, but we have a situation out here in the office that requires the attention of someone able to make an executive decision."

"That's why I hire middle managers, Ms. Blum," said Harry angrily.

"They sent me to get you or Mr. Walker," said Wanda Blum seeming to tremble behind the door.

"So why not get Bill?" Harry answered, "I'm a bit busy at the moment."

"Mr. Walker is down at the loading dock. Those parts for those new machines we ordered for the factory floor have arrived," said Wanda seeming close to tears, "He wanted to get a look at them when they came in."

"Crap!" Harry said then shook his head as though realizing what he had just said, "Please, pardon my language, ladies."

He heaved a heavy sigh and said to Wanda, "All right. I had for gotten all about that. Let me take care of this and I'll be right there."

"I'm very sorry, sir," said Wanda meekly, " I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's okay, Ms. Blum," Harry answered soothingly, "It's not your fault. You were just doing your job. You go on ahead and I'll be right there."

"Thank you, sir," Wanda said softly as she left the room and closed the door.

Harry turned to Olivia and said, "I must apologize, Ms. Freemont. I'm going to have to go deal with this. I'll be back shortly. This shouldn't take long."

"It's quite all right," said Olivia, "You could not have known that this would come up."

"Thank you," said Harry, "you are kind to say so. I'll be right back."

With that he swiftly left his office.

Olivia suppressed a sigh of relief. Brinkton's little crisis might be just what she needed. It might give her time to think of a way to turn this rolling disaster around. She wracked her brain trying to remember every trick she knew to set this situation back in the direction she wanted. Unfortunately all that came to mind was Aggie's warning alternating with the memory of Harry face fucking that girl in the parking lot. Her nipples were so hard that they almost hurt.

Realizing that this line of thinking was getting her nowhere she decided to try a different tactic. Maybe she could engage Brinkton's secretary in some casual girl talk and get some more information.

She turned to Gloria and asked, "Is he always like this?"

She might not have asked that particular question had she known what was going on in the outer office.

A grinning Wanda Blum was standing behind Gloria's desk when Harry left his office.

"Well done, Wanda," said Harry, "Your timing was perfect."

"Thanks, Harry," Wanda answered, "I've got the monitor on."

"Good girl," said Harry walking over to stand next to her. He gave her cheek a kiss and her ass a squeeze.

"Good God, Harry," she giggled as she snuggled her rounded rear further into his palm, "you know what that does to me."

Harry whispered into her ear, "Later. Right now we need to watch."

In the bottom drawer of Gloria's desk, where any other secretary would have kept files, was a small video monitor. The monitor was linked to a camera embedded in the wall of Harry's office behind his desk. If Harry had been at his desk all anyone would have seen was the back of his head. But when Harry was away it showed the chair directly in front of the desk and whoever was sitting in it. That morning it was focused on Olivia Freemont.

That was the real secret to what Harry called "The Twenty Minute Gambit". He would meet with someone in his office, but roughly twenty minutes into the meeting Gloria or someone like Wanda (if , like on this morning, Gloria was in the office for the meeting) would interrupt the meeting with some fabricated crisis, claim that they couldn't get Bill, and give Harry an excuse to leave for a few minutes. Harry then would come out to watch whatever the person he was meeting with did while he was out. It gave him a dandy way to evaluate what kind of person he was dealing with.

Of course, in this case, he already had a pretty good idea. But, he had figured that double checking this way couldn't hurt.

"Wow!" Wanda exclaimed, "She looks like she's got half the secretarial pool's cleavage stuffed into that blouse."

"That is quite an amazing body," said Harry.

"It doesn't seem to have affected you very much," the red head said with a smirk as she reached down to stroke Harry's dick through his trousers.

"How do you figure that?"

"You're only half hard."

"I've been focusing on trying to dodge a bullet rather than on her body," Harry replied seriously.

Wanda whispered directly into Harry's ear, "True. But, I'll bet you'll fuck her later." She gave his prong another squeeze as it began it stiffen and lengthen.

"Until she's bowlegged and screaming for more," said Harry with a grin, "You're damn right!"

"So when do I get mine?" she asked as she stroked him.

"Later," said harry removing her hand, "She's talking to Gloria."

They both watched the monitor intently as Olivia said, "Is he always like this?"

"Like what?" said Gloria.

"Curt, abrupt, bordering on rude," Olivia answered, "Is he always like that?"

"No," said Gloria.

Olivia heaved a sigh of relief.

"Usually he's worse," Gloria said flatly, "He's in a particularly good mood today."

Olivia looked stricken.

Wanda and Harry fought to suppress the urge to laugh out loud when they heard that.

"By the way," Gloria continued, "You might want button up your blouse the rest of the way. Harry's a real stickler for office decorum."

Olivia looked like she had just been punched in the stomach. She quickly buttoned her blouse to the top. Even so the deep v-neck of the garment showed a considerable amount of bulging tit flesh.

Wanda and Harry were ready to explode with mirth. It was a major struggle to keep it in. Wanda knew that she couldn't wait any longer. She let the laugh go, but slapped both hands over her mouth to muffle the sound. It made her big tits jiggle enticingly. Harry was tuning beet red holding from holding his breath to stop his laughter.

Harry finally let his breath out and said to Wanda, "Time for us both to get back to work."

"You still haven't answered my question, Harry," Wanda said.

"What question?"

"When do I get mine?"

"Well," said Harry with exaggerated thoughtfulness, "I will have to use this hardon you've given me at some point."

"Promises, promises," Wanda said with smirk.

"Later," Harry said firmly, "We both have work to do."

"Promises, promises," Wanda repeated giving her luscious ass an extra sway as she left the room.

Harry had only been half kidding. Between her fondling and her jiggling jugs Wanda had made Harry hard as steel. He considered waiting a bit longer until it went down then thought better of it. This would be a very good way to keep Ms. Freemont off balance.

Slowly and carefully he opened the door to his office. Gloria looked like she was about to say something when Harry held his finger up to his lips to shush her. He walked silently across the office until he stood right next to Olivia's chair.

"Ms. Freemont," he said, "Again I must apologize."

When Olivia turned her head to respond she found herself staring directly at the long, thick, solid bulge that Harry's cock made in his trouser leg. She just stared at it for a moment. She wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab it. He wanted, and needed to stroke it, squeeze it, suck it, and fuck it. Under the circumstances, though, she knew that she didn't dare.

"I'm going to have to cut this meeting short," Harry continued evenly, "The crisis out in our offices is going to take considerably longer than I had thought to resolve. Ms. Crenshaw can set up another meeting for early next week if that's agreeable to you."

"Yes," said Olivia weakly, "please."

The proximity of that hard dick was driving her crazy with lust. Her breathing was becoming heavier. It made her bulging breasts rise and fall in a most attractive and sexy manner.

Meanwhile, Gloria had gone to Harry's desk and opened his appointment book.

"You have an opening next Tuesday at two o'clock, Mr. Brinkton," she said.

"Would that work for you, Ms. Freemont?" Harry asked.

"Y-yes," Olivia stammered.

Olivia didn't know what was happening to her. She had never stammered in her life.

"Then it's settled," said Harry, "We'll meet next Tuesday at two."

Olivia tried gamely to maintain eye contact. But, she couldn't help stealing an occasional glance at the pronounced impression that stiff dick was making in Harry's pants leg.

Harry continued, "I will look forward to taking some time to have a more detailed discussion with you about," for the first time since Olivia had arrived Harry's eyes left hers to travel slowly and deliberately down to look directly at her 42DD funbags, after which he just as slowly returned his gaze to her eyes and finished his sentence, "all that you have to offer."

Olivia almost had an orgasm right then and there. What was going on? She had never been this turned on. The only time that this guy had even touched her was to put his hand between her shoulder blades when guided her to the chair. How could he be making her so hot?

"Now," said Harry, "if you'll excuse me, I have a crisis to deal with."

Harry wasn't being completely dishonest. He stalked out of his office intent on reaming his partner a new asshole.

Olivia got unsteadily to her feet. Gloria took her arm and walked her to the elevators. As the doors closed it began to dawn on Olivia what had just happened. It was something that had never happened before. She'd just been given the bum's rush! The anger at that realization hit like a blow to the head with a baseball bat. Blind rage swelled up inside her. She began pounding the walls and screaming "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" just as the elevator doors opened on the ground floor of the building.

12