Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Agnes Does the pool boy. Bill and Dee Dee find each other.
5k words
4.61
34.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Agnes Walker's huge, round tits wobbled and danced as she bounced up and down on the pool boy's ten inch dick. The eighteen year old kid was sprawled out, flat on his back, on her living room floor and only half conscious. She had already fucked him into exhaustion. He was just marginally aware that the stacked, raven-haired beauty was sliding up and down his pole again.

For her part, Agnes didn't give a rat's ass one way or the other if the kid was aware of her or not. All she cared about was that, after a good deal of effort, she had managed to get his dick hard one last time so that she could ride it to one last orgasm. When she had achieved that she could get on with her day.

"He may only be a kid, but he's got a man-sized cock," she thought as she continued her pole dance, "not like my husband's little, six inch weenie."

She reached up to squeeze her round, full tits and pinched her nipples as she stepped up the pace on her on fucking. She knew she was getting close. The half-conscious kid she was riding shifted his hips underneath her and inadvertently made his dick hit just the right spot inside her dripping pussy. That set her off.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed as the orgasm hit her.

She bounced, shuddered, shook, and moaned with the pleasure of it. Her twat gushed juice down onto the kid's ball. She squeezed her hooters so hard she was afraid that she might leave marks. Her hips lurched and her tits quivered.

At long last, as the orgasm subsided, she slumped down on top of the pool boy. His dick slid out of her snatch with a loud slurping sound.

"God, I needed that," she whispered.

That's when the phone rang.

"Shit!" Agnes exclaimed angrily. "This had better be fucking important!"

She got up off of the, at that point, completely unconscious pool boy and stomped across the room to the little coffee table where the phone was. By the time she got there her face had gone from post orgasmic bliss to a snarl. Her anger was at full boil. Then she saw the caller I.D. It was Olivia's cell phone.

Her mood turned on a dime from anger to a combination of hope and apprehension.

She picked up the phone and didn't even say "Hello". She just said, "What happened?"

"Well," Olivia said slowly, "I met with Harry Brinkton."

"And?" said Agnes.

"It didn't go the usual way," said Olivia.

"I'd figured that. How did it go?" Agnes asked, furrowing her brow.

Olivia described the meeting with Harry in almost every detail. She was careful to omit her own apprehension and how horny the whole thing had made her. The nipples of her bowling ball sized knockers were still hard as little pebbles and her pussy was still just short of gushing.

"Damn!" said Agnes. "Did he even look at your body?"

"Just once," Olivia replied, "at the end of the meeting"

She described to Agnes how Harry had so slowly and deliberately broken eye contact to stare, openly and arrogantly, at her tits. What she didn't tell her friend was that when Harry stopped boldly ogling her boobs and restored eye contact they both knew what it meant. Even though those massive gazongas were attached to her body, Harry Brinkton owned them. The very thought made Olivia shudder with a combination of fear and lust.

"You were right," Olivia told her friend, "He's not like other men."

"So, now what are you going to do?" Agnes asked with rising frustration.

"It's not over yet, Aggie," said Olivia reassuringly, "Harry told his secretary to set up another meeting for next Tuesday."

There was a long silence as Agnes processed that bit of information.

"Agnes," said Olivia, "are you still there?"

"Yes," said Agnes distractedly, "I'm still here. Something's not right about this."

"What do you mean? What's not right?"

"I'm not sure. It's just that this isn't Harry's usual way of dealing with women."

"I still don't understand," said Olivia.

"Well," Agnes said trying to gather her thoughts, "it kind of depends on whether we're talking about his business life or his personal life."

"Most men can't separate the two. You're right. He is different," said Olivia.

"That's the thing," said Agnes, "He can do that."

"How?" Olivia asked.

"Well," Agnes answered, "I don't exactly know what goes on in his head to make that happen, but I can see the results. As much as I hate the bastard, I have to admit that he's been very good at promoting and hiring women for positions of authority in that company."

"Okay," said Olivia dismissively, "so he's good about affirmative action. So what?"

"No it's more than that," said Agnes, "He's got an eye for talent and he doesn't care if it's coming from a man or a woman. If somebody has ability Harry will put that ability to work."

Agnes went on to explain that Artpico's middle and upper management team was pretty evenly balance between men and women in those positions.

"It might be tipped a little, tiny bit toward the men, but not enough that anyone could complain about it." Agnes concluded, "I never liked the son of a bitch and I never will. But, one of the few things that I respect about him is the fact that he is the most fair-minded man that I've ever met."

"So, he doesn't mix business with pleasure," said Olivia.

"I wouldn't go that far," Agnes said with a chuckle, "There is probably not a female employee in that company that Harry hasn't banged bowlegged at least once. He just doesn't let it interfere with his business judgment."

"That's one hell of a big contradiction!" Olivia exclaimed.

"That's the thing about Harry," said Agnes, "He's a mass of contradictions. His personal life is completely different from that."

"Different how?" said Olivia.

Agnes answered quickly, "He either rejects you outright and never deals with you again or he fucks you senseless. I only know of one exception to that rule."

"Who's the exception?" asked Olivia.

"It doesn't matter," said Agnes then swiftly changed the subject, "So, are you free for lunch?"

"I'm sorry. I'll have to beg off, Aggie. I just got done with that meeting with Harry and you know how I am with mornings." said Olivia.

"You think they should be illegal," Agnes said with a laugh.

"Damn right!" said Olivia.

They both laughed.

Then Agnes asked, "Late night last night?"

"You don't know the half of it," Olivia answered with a giggle. She then proceeded to give her a blow by blow, as it were, description of her rut with the young man she had taken home from the bar the night before.

Even after that rather detailed description Agnes still didn't know the half of it. Olivia had carefully left out the part about how watching Harry face fuck that girl in the parking lot had gotten her so worked up in the first place.

Agnes laughed and said, "Don't feel too bad about it. I did the same thing to the pool boy just before you called."

"Ooooh," said Olivia with a chuckle, "You wicked, little slut."

"Said the choir girl who grabbed some random kid out of a bar and fucked him into oblivion," Agnes replied in mock offense, "And who are you calling 'little' anyway? We are nearly the same bra size after all"

"Don't I know it," said Olivia.

When they both finally stopped laughing Agnes said, "Okay. You need to get some rest and I have a lot to get done today. Lunch tomorrow? Noonish? Zelmar's"

"You're on," said Olivia, "Thanks, 'Bye" said Olivia.

"See you tomorrow," said Agnes, " 'Bye."

As she hung up the phone she heard a moan from across the room. The pool boy was finally waking up. She padded over to where he was still sprawled out on the floor.

She nudged him in the ribs with her foot and said, "Get up! Get dressed! Get back to work or get out! I don't care which. I've got things to do today."

"Yes, ma'am," he said groggily as he fumbled around to try to find his pants.

At that Agnes ran across the room, and bounded up the stairs to take a shower and dress. It was going to be a very busy day.

Chapter 5

Harry stormed across the building to his partner's office angrier than he could ever remember being. As he raged into Bill's outer office Dee Dee, Bill's secretary, tried to stop him.

She grabbed his arm and said, "Please, don't, Harry," she looked at him with pleading eyes. "He's in a really bad way. I don't think that he should talk to anyone right now."

Harry took a deep breath to try to calm his anger. He knew that it wouldn't be right or productive for him to take it out on Dee Dee. She hadn't even been in the office when the whole thing started.

He took another deep breath and said, "He's going to have to talk to somebody at some point. It should probably be me since I'm the one who is going to have to clean up this mess."

Dee Dee looked up at him with her big, round, blue eyes which were evenly set above a little button nose and a tiny, cupid's bow mouth. Her round, heavily freckled face was framed by long, curly, red hair. All this was set atop a four foot nine inch tall Earth Mother of a body; wide hips, generous breasts, thick thighs, and a waist that was just wide enough to carry it all comfortably. She was an incredibly sexy, little package. But, this was not a girl made for a one night stand or a quicky. This was a woman that a man would want to spend a very long time making love to. Not that Harry would ever try. He knew that she only had eyes for his partner, Bill Walker.

"You right," she said, "Listen, I'm really sorry about this I should have been here. I could have stopped it."

Harry had been just about to enter Bill's office when she said that. He turned around to face her, placed his hands gently on upper arms, and looked her in the eye.

In a quiet but firm tone he said, "Bullshit."

"But..." she started to say.

Harry cut her off. "Young lady, you were exactly where you were supposed to be. You were with your relatives giving them comfort and helping them to grieve. You were at precisely the right place at the right time. You were with your family burying your grandmother.

It would have been absolutely inappropriate for you to have been here under those circumstances. This is not your fault!"

Dee Dee smiled weakly and said, "Thanks, Harry. I guess I needed to hear that from someone besides Bill."

"I suppose that he's not in much of position to be much help at the moment," said Harry.

"It's worse than that. I'm worried about him, Harry. I've never seen him like this. He just looks so," she looked as though she was about to burst into tears, "broken."

"I'll talk to him," said Harry comfortingly, "We'll set this right."

"Thank you, Harry," she said as she encased him in an almost bone crushing hug.

As she buried her face in his chest he stroked her hair and said, "It's all going to be all right. We'll take care of it."

After several minutes Dee Dee said, "He's lucky to have you as a friend, Harry." With that she let him go and walked back to her desk.

"He's lucky to have you around here looking after him, too, you know," Harry said just before entering Bill's office.

"Thanks, Harry," he heard her say as he closed Bill's office door behind him.

If it had been difficult for him to stay angry while talking to Dee Dee it was absolutely impossible when he saw his partner.

Bill Walker sat slumped in his office chair with his double chin resting on his chest and his hands dangling aimlessly down past the chair's arms. He seemed deflated and defeated.

Dee Dee had been right. He seemed broken.

"I know why you're here," Bill said in a small voice, "I'm sorry."

"Just tell me what happened, Bill," said Harry softly.

Bill began to tell Harry, in what sometimes seemed unnecessarily graphic detail, about his encounter with Olivia Freemont. Nearly,every third sentence was an apology.

As Bill told the story his mood seemed to improve slowly, but surely. Maybe it was because he was finally getting it out of his system. Maybe it was because he was slowly starting to realize what a wild sexual experience it had been for him. Maybe it was a little of both. By the time he got to describing how it felt to fuck Olivia's tits Harry stopped him.

"Hold it!" said Harry, "I have a question."

"What?" Bill asked.

With a wry smile Harry said, "Are you apologizing or bragging?"

They both fell apart with laughter.

After they calmed down a little Bill said, "Listen, Harry joking aside I really am sorry about..."

Harry cut him off, "That's like the eighteenth or nineteenth time you've apologized, Bill. We've covered that. Knock it off and move on. Will you, please?" He was smiling when he said it.

"You're right," said Bill, "as usual."

"I can't really blame you too much for wanting to get your hands on a pair like that," said Harry, "It took every ounce of self control I had to resist them myself."

"You resisted her?" said Bill incredulously.

"For the time being I kind of have to," said Harry. "I need to find out exactly what she's up to, try to nip it in the bud, and maybe prevent her from pulling this on someone else."

Bill nodded solemnly then said with a chuckle, "Then you'll fuck her brains out."

"And then some," said Harry with a big grin, "You're damned right!"

Bill leaned back in his chair and said, 'You know, I don't think I've ever even seen a woman built like that since college."

"You knew a woman built like that in college?"

"Yeah. She was Agnes's best friend," said Bill, "Her name was Zel something. I can't remember her last name. I haven't seen her since then."

"Wow," said Harry, "A woman built like that and Aggie. That must have been a killer duo," he smirked and added, "or killer quartette, depending on your point of view."

Bill laughed and chucked a pencil at his partner, "Hey!" he said, "That's my wife you're talking about, asshole!"

"All right. All right," said Harry, "you've made your point."

"Anyway," said Bill, "Long story short, she couldn't get any dates."

"She couldn't get any dates?" Harry asked as though he had just seen a giraffe take flight.

"It's true," said Bill.

Harry thought about that for a moment and said, "I guess that's not as weird as it sounds. A woman built like that would be kind of intimidating to most men of any age. She'd be downright scary to some college kid."

"No," said Bill, "It wasn't that."

"What was it then?" asked Harry.

"Well, she had the body of a goddess," said Bill, "But, she had a face that could gag a goat."

"You're kidding, right?" Harry laughed.

"No," said Bill, "I'm serious. Think of Olivia's body. Then try to imaging a face that is that degree of ugliness."

Harry was racked with hysterics, "Stop it, man. You're killing me here."

"She had a round, little face, big eyes, a long mouth with no lips..."

Harry interrupted saying, "Really thin lipped?"

"No," said Bill, "I mean no lips at all! Zip! Zilch! Bupkis! Nada! Diddly Squat!"

"You're full of shit, Bill. You're making this up!" Harry gasped between guffaws.

"I'm not making it up!" said Bill, "Besides, it get worse."

"Now I know you're making it up!" said Harry, "What could be worse?"

"Her nose," said Bill.

"Okay," said Harry calming down a bit, "I'll bite. What was wrong with her nose?"

"Her nose was this huge, bulbous thing that took up nearly a third of her face!" said Bill.

Harry suddenly stopped laughing and sat bolt upright in his chair. It had just dawned on him that while Bill was capable of spinning a good yarn now and then his imagination was not such that it would allow him to spin it in such detail.

He looked at his partner and said, "You're serious."

"Yes," said Bill.

Harry slumped back into the chair and said, "That must have been tough."

"What must have been tough?" Bill asked.

"Well, to grow up with a face like that," Harry said more to himself than to Bill. "Think of the teasing she must have gone through in grade school or highschool."

"I hadn't thought of that," said Bill.

"And then," Harry continued, "to have become an adult and grown that spectacular body and not having had it do her any good. That must have been horrifyingly frustrating."

There was a long silence while both men chewed on that thought.

"That's the thing about you, Harry," Bill said at last.

"What?" said Harry.

"You're always able to see past the surface of things. You pull us all out of our one and two dimensional cubby holes and enable the people around you to think in three dimensions."

There was another long silence.

Finally Harry broke it. "Don't go getting all mushy on me, buddy," he said with a smirk, "You say one more nice thing about me and I'll have to deck you."

"Right," said Bill.

"So what happened to this gal?" asked Harry.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked back.

"If she was Aggie's best friend how come she wasn't at your wedding? How come I never met her?" Harry asked earnestly, "I know she wasn't at the wedding. I'd definitely remember meeting someone who looked like that, and, at that age, I might have been the one asshole crazy enough to try to seduce her."

Bill started laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his chair.

"You're right!" he gasped, "Back then you'd fuck anyone who looked female and was still breathing!"

That launched Harry into another round of guffaws.

"Yes," he said between laughs, "I was somewhat, shall we say, indiscreet back then."

"Indiscreet my ass!" said Bill, "You were the horniest S.O.B. anyone had ever seen."

"Yeah," said Harry after he had calmed down a little, "It's amazing that I fucking survived." Then he looked at Bill and said seriously, "So, what happened to her? Why wasn't she at the wedding?"

"I don't know," said Bill with a shrug, "She was supposed to have been the Maid of Honor, but Agnes replaced her at the last minute. I asked her why, but she wouldn't talk about it. We haven't heard from Zel since."

"Weird," Harry muttered. "Anyway," he continued, "We have other thing to face down. We have Olivia Freemont and our other little problem."

"The I.R.S. audit?" said Bill with a troubled look.

"The I.R.S. audit," Harry confirmed.

"I don't like that," said Bill.

"Nobody does," Harry responded, "But, we've got nothing to worry about. We set our tax policy when we founded the company. Our accountants coordinate with our lawyers to make sure that everything we do tax-wise is legal. They have strict orders to even avoid the little grey areas of the law so that everything is clear and on the up and up. We have nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?" Bill asked.

"Bill, worst case scenario on this one is that they disallow one or two of our deductions. We pay the tax and whatever penalties are involved and we move on. There's nothing in there that we can get arrested for and nothing that's big enough to break or even hurt the company. We're good here."

"Okay," said Bill becoming less tense, "What about Ms. Freemont?"

"You didn't sign anything, did you?" Harry asked.

"No," said Bill.

"Then it's not a problem," said Harry smiling, "You didn't sign anything, so we're not obligated to anything. That means that all I have to do is find out what our blonde bombshell is up to and head her off at the pass."

"And fuck the hell out of her," said Bill with a grin.

Harry returned the grin saying, "And fuck the hell out of her. Yeah. You've got that right, buddy." He stood up and walked to the door.

"One other thing," said Harry to his partner seriously.

"What's that?" said Bill.

"Anything relating to the situation with Olivia Freemont stays inside the loop," Harry said. "The loop is you, Dee Dee, Gloria, and me. Nobody else!"

"Not even Agnes?" Bill asked.

"Especially not Aggie!" said Harry. "The last thing we need is to have her roaming around underfoot trying to scare up trouble. We've got enough on our plate at the moment."

12