Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Bill hated to hear Harry speak ill of his wife he knew that he was right.

After a long silence he said, "You, me, Dee Dee, and Gloria. Right."

"Good," said Harry, "Now both of us need to get back to work. Quit worrying. I'll see you later."

When he emerged from Bill's office Dee Dee jumped up from her desk and threw herself at Harry to give him another big hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she said into his chest.

"For what?" he said

"I heard you guys laughing in there," she chirped. "You made him feel better."

"It's part of the job description," said Harry, "He's still going to bear watching. Keep an eye on him. Make sure that he stays busy, or at least diverted."

"I can think of a few ways to do that," said the young redhead licking her lips slowly.

"That's not exactly what I meant," Harry said with a chuckle, "But that would certainly do the trick."

As Dee Dee turned and practically skipped into Bill's office Harry turned toward his own office.

As he walked he shook his head and thought, "Only ten years until retirement. I can do this. I can make it."

Chapter 6

As Harry left to return to his own office Dee Dee bounced into Bill Walker's office.

"I'm glad that you're feeling better, Mr. Walker," Dee Dee chirped.

Bill immediately looked up from the papers that he had been working on. Whenever Dee Dee addressed him as "Mr. Walker" instead of "Bill" he knew what she had on her mind.

As she walked toward his desk she put a little extra sway to her hips. That created a little extra bounce to the twin basketballs she had hidden under her sweater. Bill's eyes were glued to the bounce. It sent signals straight to his dick.

She grabbed one of the arms of his office chair and turned the chair around until it was facing her. She rested a hand on each arm of the chair. Then she began to sway from side to side which turned her massive breasts into huge pendulums which riveted Bill's attention.

"Mr. Brinkton said that I should try to keep you busy and diverted," Dee Dee said softly, "Can you think of a way that we could make that happen?"

Bill couldn't think of anything else at that moment. He reached out to pull her closer. He wanted nothing more than to bury his face between those globes and stay there wrapped in Dee Dee's warmth.

As he reached for her she stood up.

Waggling her finger at him she said with a smile, "No, no, no. You know the rules. No groping through clothing."

She yanked her sweater up over her head to reveal the thin, lacy bra which was struggling mightily to contain her magnificent spheres. When she had managed to pull her arms out of the sleeves she threw the sweater aside and reached behind her to unclasp her beleaguered brassiere. She slipped the bra off of her shoulders then lifted up her breasts as though in offering and said, "I only want you to feel bare flesh."

Bill pulled her close plunging his face into the deep crevasse between her mountains. He licked. He nibbled. He fondled. He twisted her nipples. He licked the entire circumference of each breast.

Suddenly he abandoned her breasts, lifted his hands to her face, and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss. Their tongues danced and weaved with each other. They dueled. They caressed. Dee Dee's arms snaked around Bill's neck as he reached his hands behind her back to pull her closer. Their tongues continued to explore and slither.

After several minutes of sensuous tongue waltzing Dee Dee broke the kiss. She stood up, unzipped her skirt, pushed it to the floor, and stepped out of it. Bill was mesmerized. His wife was built like a brick shithouse, but as he watched his young secretary remove her skirt he could not imagine a woman more beautiful than Dee Dee Lathrope.

Dee Dee hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties. She looked at Bill with an impish grin and said, "I don't know if I should take these off or not."

"Why?" Bill asked in a near panic.

Dee Dee's grin widened as she said, "Well, one of us is over dressed."

Immediately Bill leaped to his feet and began to rip off his clothing. He stripped in seconds flat. When he was done Dee Dee turned her back to him. Slowly, teasingly she lowered her panties until they were just below her incredibly round ass.

She turned her head to look at Bill behind her, waggled her butt and said, "See anything you like?"

Bill just groaned. He dropped to his knees grasped her hind cheeks in his hands, and plunged his tongue into her hot, dripping slit.

At that it was Dee Dee's turn to groan. She could feel his tongue sliding in and out of her vagina while the fingers of one of his hands diddled her clit and the fingers of his other hand tickled her rosebud. It didn't take too much of that to put her over the top. She bucked, quivered, and moaned as the orgasm hit her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she gasped.

As her convulsions subsided she reached behind her to push Bill's head away. She turned to face him. He looked up at her quizzically.

"Your turn," she smiled. Then she pointed to his chair and said, "Sit."

Bill knew what was coming and couldn't get into his chair fast enough.

Dee Dee knelt before him. She reached out to gently stroke his stiff pole. She kept sliding her delicate hand up and down his erection as she planted a wet, sloppy kiss on the head of it.

Bill shuddered from the contact of her soft lips. She slipped her mouth ever so slowly down the right side of his cock, slipped back up, licked the head, then repeated the process on the left side. After that she began to lick and nuzzle his ball sac. Bill quivered at the unbelievable pleasure of it. Finally she licked and sucked her way back up to the head of his dick. She gave it a long, drenching kiss then plunged her mouth straight down Bill's shaft until her chin rested on his balls and her nose was in his pubic hair.

Bill lurched at the suddenness of it. She began to pick up the pace. Her head bobbed up and down his prick with ever increasing speed. Her tongue was in constant motion as she sucked him. It seemed to be everywhere at once. It touched, massaged, and caressed every inch of his cock. He gripped the back of her head. He wasn't trying to guide her movements. He was hanging on for dear life. He had never felt anything this wonderful.

He was mere seconds from cumming and they both knew it. She pulled her mouth off his dick. It left her mouth with a pop.

"You don't want waste all that good jizz down my throat. Do you, Mr. Walker?" she said with a wicked smile.

Bill shook his head, then nodded, then shook his head, then nodded. He wasn't at all certain that he didn't want to do that. It had felt so good!

"No," she said as her smile got wider, "I know what you want."

With that she grabbed a breast in each hand and mashed them around his hard cock. Bill slapped his hands over hers and started furiously humping the huge, fleshy globes. They both knew that he wasn't going to last long.

"That's it, Mr. Walker," she coaxed, "Cum for me. Cum all over my big tits!"

Bill continued to bang away at her breasts. He had lost all awareness of anything but the soft skin that surrounded his dick. He humped faster and faster.

All at once he bellowed and let go of his torrent. He didn't know how long it lasted. All he knew was the he was shooting rope after rope after rope of his ball batter.

When his ejaculation subsided, his erection started deflating, and finally slip out from between her bounties he began to realize just how hard he had cum. There was jizz on Dee Dee's breasts, on her chin, on her nose, and even in her hair. She was happily scooping it up with her hand and licking it off her fingers.

He took a deep breath and said, "That was unbelievable! That was absolutely amazing!"

When Dee Dee had finished cleaning herself up as best she could she wrapped her fingers around his soft dick and said, "You're not done yet, cowboy! I want this thing inside of me."

Bill shrugged and said plaintively, "I don't think that I can go another round."

"Oh, you will," she said with a sneaky smirk, "I promise. You will."

As she started to lick and nuzzle his nuts again he became certain that she had made a promise that she would most probably keep.

12