Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Harry's balls reached the her forehead she would snake out her tongue to lick his asshole. Harry shuddered each time at the slick oral caress.

After several minute Harry released his grip on her head as he issued the succinct command, "Suck!"

Olivia couldn't get his cock in her mouth fast enough. Finally she was going to have Harry Brinkton's long, stiff, meat somewhere inside her body. She immediately plunged her mouth down the full length of his powerful prong.

Harry reached down to squeeze her huge, round tits. He still couldn't believe how firm that were, given their size.

"Keep you head still," he demanded.

When she stopped boobing on his dick in compliance he began fucking her face. The hot, tight slickness of her throat was absolute heaven to the man. With each inward thrust the slut would swallow, constricting her throat muscle more tightly around the invading flesh of his manhood. Harry had never felt anything quite like it. Her throat was effectively massaging his cock. He knew that he wouldn't last long if he let this go much further. As mind bogglingly pleasurable as it was, he reluctantly withdrew from her mouth. He had a long way to go before he was ready to actually spring the trap let alone let himself cum.

The woman looked disappointed when the man's boner left her plush, sucking lips with a loud slurping sound.

"Stand up," Harry commanded.

When she stood Harry moved around behind her and pulled her body against his. The spectacularly built con artist purred at the heat and hardness of the man's form. As he reached up to fondle her massive breasts she reached behind herself in an attempt to do the same to his dick.

"Later," Harry said as he slapped her hand away, "for now, just feel what's happening to you. Lose yourself in the in it."

With Harry's throbbing prick lodged firmly in the crack of her round, soft ass, Olivia tried to hump back on it.

"Stay still," Harry whispered into her ear.

He ran his hands slowly up and down, caressing, pinching and squeezing her from her thighs to her breasts. Meanwhile, he licked her left ear then nibbled on the lobe. With painstaking sloth her licked down her neck, across the nape to her other ear.

Olivia shivered with lust at the oral contact. She had never thought of the nape of her neck or her ears as an erogenous zones. This amazing man had turned them into ones. She moaned with rising heat as Harry repeated the process, licking and nibbling her right ear then meticulously kissing and licking his way back to the left.

Harry's hands, meanwhile, worked carefully on the woman's front. He filled his hands with the generous flesh of her mountainous tits, tweaking the nipples without mercy. She gasped and squirmed against him as his hands traveled slowly down her ribcage and stomach to her slightly parted thighs. Already aroused beyond anything she had ever experienced, Olivia whimpered in desperation as Harry caressed her within millimeters of her steaming hot vagina without actually touching it.

"Please," she whined, "stop teasing and fuck me!"

Harry said nothing as he worked his hands, at an excruciating snail's pace, back up to the ponderous, jiggling cones of her breasts. For the next quarter hour Harry maintained the manual and oral manipulation of the woman's incredible body. No matter how she begged and cried he would not let up. He didn't dare. If his plan was going to work she needed to be so distracted by carnal sensation as to make her oblivious to everything else. He needed her to be nearly possessed by the need to cum.

He was succeeding far better than he knew. The amazingly proportioned fraud was rapidly losing all sense of time or place. Her whole world was divide between the tongue on her neck and ears, the skilled, strong hands that were taunting her thighs and breasts, the steel hard cock which was firmly lodged in the crack of her round, firm ass, and the deep, almost maniacal need to have that cock pounding her pussy into oblivion.

Suddenly, Harry stopped and took one step back away from her. Her mind almost snapped at the shock. One moment she had been nearly drowning in lewd sensation. The next she was standing alone wondering what had happened?

"Lie down!" Harry commanded.

She was so disoriented that she didn't quite understand his words or even fully recognize that she was being spoken to.

Harry grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around to face him, and repeated the order, "Lie down!"

Olivia's eyes locked on the powerful pole between the man's legs.

"Oh, god," she thought giddily, "he's finally going to fuck me!"

She laid down on the plush carpet of the office with her legs spread widely and her arms extended in invitation. Harry positioned himself so that the head of his mighty weapon was poised just at the opening of her dripping gash. He slid it slowly up and down against her nether lips.

Olivia screamed in frustration, "God damn it! Quit teasing! Just fuck me, you son of a bitch! Fuck me!"

"Well,"said harry snidely, "since you asked so nicely."

He slowly slid his big, thick pole into her slick opening, making the needy woman cry and whimper all the more.

"No," she wined, "fuck me for real!"

Each time she tried to hump forward to get more of Harry's prick into her cunt Harry moved back just enough to negate her motion.

"Please," she squealed pitifully, "please."

Her pleading made Harry all the more determined to take his time. Not that it was easy for him to achieve. Olivia's pussy was so hot, tight, and slick around the small portion of his cock that was in her that it was taking all of his will power to resist ramming himself into her willing gash to fuck her into the middle of next week.

It took him a full minute to insert his raging hardness all the way into the desperately horny woman, by which time she was actually in tears begging for the teasing to stop. He stayed still for nearly another half minute to fight down the urge to cum right then and there.

Olivia reveled in finally having that hot, hard dick all the way inside her. She was every bit as full as she had imagined. She whimpered in frustration as, with the same measured pace, Harry withdrew almost entirely from her moist, clinging cunt. Then he moved back in, just a little faster. With each stroke Harry picked up the pace a tiny bit until, after about five minutes, he was fucking her in earnest.

Olivia moaned and writhed at finally getting the dicking she craved.

"Harder!" she cried, "Fuck me harder!"

Motivated by a combination of lust and anger Harry did just that. He began pounding her pussy harder and faster than he had ever done to any woman in his life. This deceitful cunt had tried to take away his company and livelihood. She had come here to rob him. He needed to teach her a lesson. She was going to damned well know that she'd been fucked.

She grunted and squealed with her massive tits bouncing and dancing at every thrust of the man's mighty punishment. Her cunt had never been so full or used so powerfully. She could feel the heat rising in her body. She was being fucked more mercilessly than she could ever remember.

Harry began to maul her massive jugs as he fucked her. Her cunt was hot and slick around his massive organ. It clutched his cock in an inferno of needy passion. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to keep up this pace for too much longer. He had to gauge his and her responses closely. He had to hold back his own ejaculation while bringing her just to the edge of orgasm.

Olivia was beside herself with passion.

She sighed and whimpered as Harry's fingers dug into her soft, round tits and the ponderous prong stuffing her willing pussy. She reveled in the man's complete control of their wild, strenuous fucking. She threw her head back with her eyes tightly shut, giving herself over completely to the carnal sensations that possessed her entire being.

"Ohhhhh, keep fucking me!," she cried out, "I'm almost there."

He didn't know where he found the strength, but Harry abruptly yanked his cock out of the woman's slick, steaming gash.

The sensually absorbed woman gasped in shock at the sudden emptiness. She looked up at the man in pleading desperation.

Moving to the couch, Harry sat down and commanded, "Sit!"

Olivia scrambled to her feet and ran to face him. As she started to sit down on his thick cock he shouted, "Face the other way!"

She turned around so that she was facing the office rather than Harry. With a quizzical look on her face she turned her head back to look at the man. He nodded his assent.

She quickly lowered herself onto his hot, hard sex-pole and began the ride of her life. It felt so good to have Harry Brinkton's steely cock inside of her. She was completely lost to anything but her need to cum. She bounced so furiously on his manhood that her massive tits flopped and bounced like water balloons in a tornado. She shut her eyes tightly to give herself over to the fucking, oblivious to all else.

Harry, meanwhile, leaned into her so that he could reach down to manipulate the computer mouse to open the jpeg. When he saw the file open he gave himself over to the raw pleasure of fucking this magnificently built woman. Her pussy gripped his cock like hot, greased vice. With one hand her reached up to clutch one of her massive tits. With the other he reached down to diddle her clit as she rode him.

"I'm going to cum any second," he whispered harshly into her ear, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth, "Fill me! I'm almost there, too."

"Good," he said, "Cum for me, Zel! Cum on my big dick!"

"Yes!" she shouted, riding his huge cock even more furiously.

"Cum, Zel! Cum!" he yelled as he let loose a river of his manly essence into her moist, clutching slot.

He could feel the walls of her cunt spasm as she climaxed, mercilessly milking the cum from his bloated balls.

As the first wave of an almost bone crushing orgasm hit her, Olivia's body began to shake. The copious flesh of her ponderous breasts vibrated like a gelatin mold in an earthquake. Through ragged breaths she whimpered and moaned at the mind boggling convulsions which possessed her. Something nagged at her, though. She was climaxing as she never had before. The pulsing of Harry's cock as he drenched her quivering cunt was exquisite. But, there still seemed to be something out of place. All at once, she realized what he had called her. She hadn't been known as "Zel" since college, since before the facial surgery. She opened her eyes in shock just as her earth shaking orgasm reached its pinnacle. That's when she saw the jpeg on the computer screen. It was her college yearbook picture, her old face with the bulbous nose, the gash of a mouth and the crooked eyes. She screeched in a combination of peaking passion and electrifying fear. The combination of the powerful orgasm and the adrenal rush of terror was too much for her. She passed out.

When Olivia woke up she was curled up in a little, fetal ball at the end of the couch. Harry was already dressed and sitting behind his desk. As she opened her eyes he was hanging up the phone.

"How long have you known?" she asked fearfully.

"Since the day after our last meeting," Harry said flatly.

"You set me up, you bastard!" she said angrily.

"As opposed to the bitch who tried to steal everything I own?" asked Harry, keeping his voice even.

Having no reasonable retort for that she simply asked, "So, what happens now?"

"That depends entirely on you," said Harry, "Play your cards right and you might even have a chance to walk away from this," he paused then added, "not that you deserve it." Pointing to her clothes, which were folded up at the other end of the couch, he said, "I'd suggest that you get dressed quickly. The police and the D.A. are on their way here."

Epilogue

Agnes' trial on several counts of fraud was long and protracted. Her trial on the federal charges for her collusion with the IRS supervisor, Wilbur Dweeble, was even longer. The federal judge decided that her sentence for those charges would run concurrent to the states sentence for the fraud charges. She wouldn't be getting out of prison until she was old enough for her big boobs to be sagging down to her knees. Even at that, when she was released, she would have nothing to show for it. Legal fees depleted her trust fund.

The day after she was arrested Bill filed to divorce her. Even though they lived in a community property state and had signed a prenuptial agreement the divorce court judge felt that her attempt to swindle her husband and his business partner pretty much negated the spirit of the former and the letter of the latter. So, Agnes would get nothing from the marital assets.

The only bright spot for her was that she had received a slightly reduced sentence on the federal charges in exchange for her willingness to testify against Dweeble, whom the Feds had been investigating for quite some time.

One year after his divorce was finalized Bill married Dee Dee. Within five years they had four kids. They were happier than either of them could ever have imagined.

Harry and Gloria simply went back to life as usual except that the whole incident had started Gloria thinking seriously about what Bridgette had told her. That, however, is another story for another time.

Thanks, in part, to Olivia's testimony Wilbur Dweeble was convicted of over one hundred counts of fourteen separate federal charges including extortion, fraud, and misappropriation of government property and personnel. When word got out that Dweeble had been arrested and that prosecutors had a witness willing to testify, fifty-three other people surfaced who were willing to give evidence about his past audit scams. He was sentenced to so much prison time that it is impossible to think that he would ever see the light of day again.

And what of Olivia Fremont/Zelina Mayer/Grizelda Krepplemaier? The D.A. had offered her a deal of partial immunity on some of the charges and a reduced sentence on the rest. Federal authorities, on the other hand, were happy to grant her full immunity for her testimony. She could connect Agnes Walker to Wilbur Dweeble, which would connect him directly to the fake audit. They would finally have a chance to nail him.

Through her lawyers, Olivia held out for an all or nothing deal, immunity on all charges, federal and local, or no testimony. The Feds had been after Dweeble for more than a decade and weren't about to let their case go south because, as one investigator put it, "some half-baked D.A. in Podunk wants to put another notch on his briefcase". They put heavy pressure on local authorities to give her full immunity from prosecution. The locals finally relented.

Except for that one morning in Harry's office, when she had given into the combination of exhaustion, anxiety, and sexual passion, Olivia had rarely been anyone's fool. She knew that it would all come crashing down sooner or later. After all, even though she had gotten immunity for her current crimes, she was still wanted in several other states for her various other scams.

Through the years she had changed her identity countless times, always with proper looking documentation. She still had three sets of documents that she kept in reserve just in case of an emergency. Further, she had squirreled away most of what she had made from her activities in an account in the Cayman Islands. The total take was rumored to be millions of dollars. When she was through testifying at both trials she simply disappeared.

There were occasional reports that popped up once in a while about her being spotted in a variety of places around the world among the rich and famous. The most plausible theory, though, was that she was living under an assumed name on a palatial estate somewhere in the Caribbean with everything that she had ever wanted; freedom from Agnes Walker, a beautiful face to match her body, more money than she could spend in a lifetime, and her very own young, insatiable, big-dicked pool boy.

12