Be Sure What You Plan For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was at Siloso beach at Santosa Island and Ravi knew the spot very well. Just opposite the beach was a narrow trail climbing upto the Tiger Hill through a dense jungle of bamboo and other bushes. It was a trekking path leading to the top of the Tiger Hill where other attractions of the Island were located and at night it was seldom used. Ravi had that place in his mind to have some fun if the things worked correctly.

They had planned to meet around 9 O Clock in the night and Rita reached early to the beach finding it flooded with people in various costumes. She was hit upon by several guys as she mingled with the crowd but she evaded each one of them and went around the area. The area was dimly lit and she realised that it would not be easy to find the 'batman' especially with her specs off.

She started to feel nervous as she thought about why she is in this party all by herself, will everything go as per plan and what her husband has in mind when he said about having fun. She squeezed past the crowd and suddenly saw the 'batman' slowly swaying to the music.

Ravi was franticly waiving for taxi in the street trying to jump the queue as the taxi stand had a long line of people waiting. He saw no point getting into that line because it's rush hour as well as festive time so finally after he was not able to grab a taxi, he reluctantly boarded the bus.

Rita went near the 'batman' and was surprised that he looked totally different or 'is it because I am not wearing my specs' she thought. She moved right in front of him and as their eyes met she smiled. He saw a beautiful girl in a sexy cat woman outfit standing right in front of him and smiling!! He smiled back, if he has met her somewhere before but found no resemblance to anyone know, 'what the heck'. He feasted his eyes on the long and slender legs, the leather pants tightly hugging and accentuating her round ass, the flat and soft abdomen with deep belly button. He shouted something of a greeting or a hello which was not heard over the loud music. As Rita got closer he pulled her into his arms and started to sway to the music.

Rita felt goose bumps as he pulled her tightly against him and moved a hand on her flesh just above the edge of the pant. The naughtiness of the situation turned her on and she moved her arms around his shoulders. The eagerness with which she clings to him surprises the stranger but he was not complaining. He danced keeping her close and slowly started to explore her hot body. He was encouraged when he saw her luscious lips painted in red were stretched into a smile. The red hot lips invited him and he supported her head with one hand and placed his mouth over them.

Rita leaned into him and opened her mouth letting him slip his tongue inside. He kept her head pinned and kissed eagerly as if afraid she might push him back. She felt his palm over her abdomen and sucked in air as the thumb explored the belly button. He quickly slipped his palm between the slight opening he got between his stomach and tight pants. She clutched her legs tightly as he reached over her pussy mound and struggled to free her mouth.

"No... no..." she panted and tried to push him. She looked around in horror and found no one paying any attention to them, but she continued to struggle. He put his ear near to her mouth to understand what she was saying.

"Not here... no...so many people around," she caught hold of his hand. He nodded and pulled his hand out and went back to kissing her.

Ravi cursed the traffic as the bus moved at a snail's pace. He glanced at his watch it was quarter to nine, 'I will make it on time' he thought. He changed the bus for Sentosa and at exactly nine he was at the beach. He walked quickly and saw the trail leading to the Tiger Hill almost hidden in dark and deserted, he smiled. Suddenly he notices a couple walking on the trail and disappearing in the dark. He got a glimpse only and wasn't sure if the pair were also dressed as batman and cat woman, 'bastard stole my idea' he giggled, 'no worry there is enough space in the bushes.'

With one hand around Rita's waist he walked her deep into the trail, the music could still be heard loud but was not disturbing. She leaned herself onto him and walked in the bushes. She was excited and knew what they are here for. As soon as he found a comfortable place he turned her facing towards him. He softly kissed her lips and started to unbutton her blouse. She trembled and looked around nervously as one by one he took off all her clothes and threw them behind her in a heap. It was a hot night and the breeze from the sea felt good on her naked body. He pushed her down on her knees.

It was so kinky having sex in open, she had a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. He didn't need to ask she felt for his zipper in the dark and pulled it down. The cock was hard and she heard him groan softly as she wrapped the girth in her hand, with one hand she rubbed the entire length and with other she fondled the balls. She kissed the bottom and flicked her tongue over the wrinkled skin of his sack. She inhaled the manly musk emanating from the cock and rubbed it over her face. Rita heard his groans as she kissed and rubbed it over her cheek and mouth. He spread his legs wide to balance himself and then held her head with both hands pulling it over his cock. She opened her mouth wide and sucked the head between her lips.

"AHHH... SHHH...Oh my god... you are incredible," he moaned and bucked "take it..." Rita felt it swell in her mouth and fill her completely; she never felt it that big. She stuck her tongue out and pushed her head down to take more of it inside her mouth. More than half of the length slipped inside her mouth when he started to guide her head up and down. Rita slurped as if trying to suck nectar out of it.

Suddenly Rita froze as she heard some voices. A couple of guys were walking through the trail talking loudly. She tried to pull out but he kept her head pinned. She nervously listened as the voices faded and relaxed. As soon as they were far away he pulled her up.

"No... no... Please it's dangerous... Someone might see us," she was concerned but he ignored her and turned her around grabbing the soft mounds on her chest from behind. He felt the tout nipples with his thumbs and rubbed his palm over the pink areolas. She gasped for air as he squeezed them hard. He pinched the nipples and pulled the boobs until she started to cry out.

"Ahhh, nooo, not so hard," she grabbed his hands but he continued with his attack on her boobs till he was satisfied and then pushed her on the ground and kneeled between her thighs. He grabbed her slender legs and raised them wide and high. Her sweet pussy was exposed glistering in her juices. He moved his palm over her flat stomach and traced it down over the neatly trimmed pubic hairs and onto the pussy lips.

"AHHM..." she grunted as the hard fingers spread the lips and rubbed the clit. He grabbed his erection in one hand and lined it against the opening.

"Are you ready," he asked rubbing it on her labia.

"UHMM... MAHH... push it in," she spoke bucking her hips. He eased his huge bulbous head onto the soft and moist pussy lips. She wailed as the tip pushed its way inside, her eyes widened as it started to stretch her pussy like never before. He took his time and let her get used to it before thrusting it inside in small strokes.

"Ahh, Mummy..." she squealed as the entire cock impaled her. He kept her legs on his shoulder and started to thrust in slow and long strokes.

Ravi wandered in the crowd looking for Rita but he could not even find a single girl dress as a cat women. He looked at his watch it was fifteen minutes past nine and wondered if she was late. He decided to give her a call.

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." Rita was feeling the big cock reaching deep inside her. Her eyes were half closed in ecstasy when she heard the familiar ring of her mobile. Instinctively her head turned toward her left where her phone was lying. The screen was lit up and the name 'HARI' was clearly visible. It took few seconds to register in her mind what it meant. She watched the screen in disbelief and then to the man banging her pussy.

She moved her hand towards his face but could not reach him, "Remove your mask," she spoke breathlessly. Without hesitation the man removed his mask and Rita saw a face came into view. A man of probably a European ethnicity, long face and hard jaws, as if the man is regularly hitting the gym. It was confirmed as he removed the dress covering his upper body, revealing a broad and muscular chest. He clenched her ankles tightly and continued to drive his cock deep into her.

Her mind went blank and she gasped for air feeling her lungs bursting. She kicked her legs in agony, her face was a mix of pain and shame. She felt so exposed and vulnerable with her legs spread and this man thrusting in and out of her. She realized in horror that she was grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Her pussy sending waves and waves of pleasure inside her body and in spite of knowing how wrong it is she was not able to control the waves of pleasure. Fireworks started to explode inside her pussy.

"AHHHHHHH... UGG... UGG... UGG... UGG... UGG... UGG..."

This was more than enough to set her off the edge, she clinched her fist and screamed as she had the orgasm of her life.

"Yeah baby... cum for me sweetie," he looked pleased with himself. He brought her legs down from her shoulder and spread his body over her. He grabbed her under his huge muscular body and started to hammer hard, his cock slipping in and out easily. As Rita's orgasm subsided her breathing returned to normal. She looked upon the man over her and knew she cannot move until he finishes. She hated herself for having such a huge orgasm with this man.

"Who are you?" she asked in a laboured voice but he didn't listen, she repeated her question louder this time and by grabbing his hairs.

"I am Richard," he panted, "this is hardly the time for introductions."

"Where is my husband," she felt she will start crying.

He gripped her soft breasts in his palms and pulled them, "Forget him... I am here your love," he grunted loudly and increased his pace.

"Please... please... don't cum in me," suddenly she realized that he was about to cum in her pussy. She grabbed his hairs and shook him, "take it out... don't cum in my pussy."

"I am going to fill your pussy like you have never filled before," he squeezed her boobs making her squirm in pain.

"Please... we are planning to have a baby and I am fertile, please," she begged.

He reluctantly slowed down and looked into his eyes, finally after giving a few long thrusts he pulled out, "happy now."

He quickly straddled her and placed his cock onto her lips.

"Noooo," she was aghast.

"What no," he looked angry, "you know lady that I also need to cum."

"Yeah, you can cum on my tits," she pleaded.

"Shut up and open your mouth or is it to be your pussy?"

She pleaded with him but he was firm, "quickly tell me what it would be your pussy or mouth." She resigned knowing that she cannot stop him and he happily drove his glistering cock inside her mouth.

"Suck it," he held the back of her head and pushed deeper. She rolled her tongue around it and sucked hard by pulling in her cheeks as she wanting to end it quickly.

"Ahhh...Mmmm, you are good," he moaned thrusting his groin. The cock reaching the back of her throat causing her to pull back but he thrust again.

"Do it... do it..." he murmured picking up a rhythm in fucking her mouth. She felt the cock swell in her mouth and twitched. Suddenly without warning the first jism of cum hit the back of her throat as he grunted loudly. She closed her eyes and clinched her fist hard as jism after jism of hot cum was splashed inside her mouth. He kept her head in place until the last drop was spent.

As soon as he let her go she looked for her clothes and started getting dressed. She couldn't find her panties but she didn't want to waste any minute longer so she wore her dress and almost ran out of the bushes.

Ravi was getting anxious as she was not taking his calls. He was getting worried when he saw her climb down from the Tiger Hill trail. She was in cat women dress, the mask in her hand and she was rushing towards the exit. He sensed something was wrong; he rushed behind her and shouted her name but she didn't listen. As he rushed passed the Tiger Hill trail he saw a man walking out from the same direction from where Rita rushed out. He stopped in his tracks and remembered the couple he saw earlier. He stepped towards the man and found him too in a batman costume. His heart palpitated for the fear of unimaginable.

As the man got closer he saw he had a panty in his hand which he was toying. He feared the worse but just hope against hope; he needed to know what happened. He suppressed his feelings and smiled at him.

"Had fun," he enquired.

He had a broad grin over his face as he showed him the panties, "She was looking for her husband... fucking stupid, can't imagine we still have such dumb ass bimbos in town," he laughed. Ravi felt a rage building inside him as he realised what could have happened.

"You son of a bitch," he jumped on him and landed a punch onto his jaws. He was taken aback by the sudden attack and fell back. He looked at the raging man towering above him in a batman dress and realised.

"Oh my god YOU ARE THE HUSBAND," he cannot suppress his smile which further enraged Ravi. He rushed to beat the shit out of him but he was ready now and as he swung the punch he easily avoided it and instead landed a blow just below his left eye. He was in great shape and probably knew how to fight, he easily countered him and before Ravi could realise what hit him he was lying on the ground clutching his stomach. He kicked him once more making sure he understands who the boss is.

"I am not at fault you idiot, she came onto me," he shouted. Ravi rolled on the ground in pain. He waited for few minutes and when Ravi didn't get up to fight he left for the beach. Ravi gathered himself somehow and rushed home, enduring the double pain of humiliation and beating that he received.

He entered the flat and found Rita sitting in the drawing room sofa. The baby sitter already left and Sid was sleeping in his room. He slumped in front of her on the floor and looked at her trying to get her reaction. He didn't know what to say.

"Did you enjoy it dear," she spoke in a cool and calm voice. He was confused what is she saying.

"What do you mean," he spoke in broken voice.

"I said did you watch the whole fucking or you missed it," her voice was sarcastic now.

"I don't know what you are saying."

"Ohh dear... now I have to explain... was it not you who was calling me every day trying to seduce me as a stranger."

He nodded.

"Did you think I would be fooled and fall for a stranger," she raised her voice.

"No darling it was just for some innocent fun," he manages to speak.

"I also thought so, that is why I went there thinking it would be you behind that batman costume, but you send someone else to fuck me while you watched and jerk off, you dirty swine," she shouted shaking with rage.

Ravi was taken aback, "no... no... that is not what I wanted, I was supposed to be there but I got late and you went with... with that man," he was on the verge of crying.

"You have fooled me," she sobbed, "tricked me into this... if you wanted something like this you should have the guts to talk to me."

"No darling... you are mistaken it was just because of similar costumes... I didn't trick you," he moved closer to her to comfort her but she backed off.

"Don't you dare touch me," she shouted in a tone which frightened him. He looked at her begging, trying to make her understand but she sat on the chair sobbing.

"He fucked me," she broke down, tears flowing down her cheeks. Ravi felt helpless she was not even allowing him to touch her.

"He cum in my mouth," she continued to wail, "and my husband watched all this, letting him use my body."

He felt as if punched in the guts. He cannot bring himself to hear what she was talking. He shook his head helplessly unable to make her understand. He felt disgust at himself, he blames himself for all this and wanted to comfort her in any way possible, somehow let her know that he loves her and has not tricked her, but she was not listening. All her pleading went to deaf ears, after all he cannot blame her for not believing in him as he was the one who was faking the voice and trying to fool her since months. He kept on pleading with her and she kept on crying.

"Ok... enough," suddenly she raised her hand, "I believe you, it was a mistaken identity, so you don't know this man and you have not send him to fuck me." He nodded quickly.

"I know him his name is Richard," Rita spoke, "so you don't know any man named Richard."

He thought hard and remembered no Richard, "no I don't know anyone named Richard."

"But I am sure if you have sent him then you must know him and you must be having his mobile number stored in your mobile," she stood up, "hand me over your mobile."

Ravi happily handed her his mobile, "you can check there is no Richard in my contacts."

"Let us see," she opened the search and typed 'Richard' while Ravi waited in trepidation. She smiled and turned the screen towards him. He almost fell on the floor when he saw a contact named Richard saved in his mobile.

"No baby... it can't be," he felt the room spinning; "I don't know any Richard."

She walked quickly towards the kitchen leaving a confused Ravi on the floor. She came back almost immediately and was carrying a large meat cutting knife. Ravi was terrified seeing the knife in her hand.

"Please put it down," he was barely able to speak in an audible voice.

"Shut up and sit down," she put the knife on her throat.

"No... no... please," Ravi was horrified.

"I want to kill myself," she cried.

"But before that I want to know the truth," she shouted, "I want you to do as I say or I will kill myself."

"Yes... I will do as you say... please put down the knife," he was trembling and could not understand what is happening.

"I want you to call this guy, from your mobile and tell him that everything went fine with your wife and she wants to meet you again tonight."

Ravi looked at her in surprise.

"Everything will be clear now," she sobbed but then controlled herself, "let me tell you if you try to act smart or try to convey anything to him, I will surly kill myself.'

Rita dialled the number and put the phone on speaker.

"Talk to him as I said, no more no less," she instructed again.

"Hello," the voice came over the speaker as the call connected.

"Hello," Ravi answered in a confused manner.

"Hi, Ravi how you doing," cheerful voice of Richard.

He fumbled and looked confused but when Rita showed the knife again he quickly spoke, "everything went fine with Rita, she is very happy and wants to see you again tonight."

"Ohh Wow!! That is great, I will be there in no time," he answered and cut the phone. Ravi stared blankly towards the mobile, he could not believe, everything seemed so surreal. He saw a broad smile on her face as if saying "didn't I say that."

"Well let me get ready for him," she smiled and went to the bedroom. Ravi sat on the floor unable to understand anything, how this Richard's contact is in his mobile and who is this Richard, the same person who met him at the Tiger Hill trail. He sat there dazed.

After sometime the door bell rang, he lifted his head and saw Rita emerged from the bedroom dressed in a babydoll lingerie and a flimsy night gown over it. He remembered he bought it for her on their last anniversary. She has washed her face and applied some makeup too. She went on to open the door and he saw Richard walked in. He recognised him as the same person who has earlier fucked his wife. He couldn't find any strength in him to get up yet alone fight him away.