Be Sure Your Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting her down from the cross, they helped her over to one of the large settees that had been pulled out into a bed. They laid her down, and the man forced her legs back and apart and entered her. She took him easily even though he was hung like a horse, so wet was she from her multiple orgasms. Mary manoeuvred herself over her face and spreading her lips, pulled Karen towards her. For the first time in her life she tasted another woman. The feel of Mary's lips and then the hardness of her clit in Karen's mouth was completely new, but she had been pushed to such a sexual height that she didn't care.

Mary's juices flowed, and it wasn't long before she came right over Karen's mouth. He pulled out of her and pulled Karen towards him by the back of her neck, kissing her roughly, forcing his tongue into her mouth, tasting his wife's juices from Karen's mouth and face.

He positioned the women into a 69 position with Karen on her back between Mary's legs. He rubbed the purple, distended end of his cock all over Karen's face before using her mouth. When he pulled out of her mouth, he had Karen open Mary up for him and had her guide his cock into her vagina. A few strokes later, he pulled out and put it back into Karen's mouth. This time he had Karen lick Mary's anus before he penetrated her there. As before, after several hard thrusts, he pulled out pushed himself back into Karen's mouth. Mary was licking and fingering Karen while she was getting it from her husband and soon Karen came again while she was licking the man's balls as he was fucking his wife.

He seemed to be able to go forever, when suddenly he withdrew from Mary's gaping backside and pulled both women to their knees. Mary had been there before and knew what was expected of her. Grabbing his cock, she rubbed it over Karen's face before presenting it at her lips. Kate took it in her mouth while Mary rubbed his long shaft. Mary pulled it out and sucked it herself for a short time while Karen's face was pressed into his balls.

Knowing her man. Mary pulled Karen back up so that she was looking straight at his cock and pumped it furiously. The first gobbets of cum spattered across her lips, then her nose and chin were hit and then a long spurt hit her on the forehead and started to run down the side of her face. The final eruption went over her head and into her hair. She tried to scrape it of her face with her hands, but was stopped by Mary.

It was Mary's job to lick it from her face and doing so, she tilted Karen's face back squeezing her jaw, opened Karen's mouth and spat his cum in to her until it was all laying on her tongue.

"Swallow it," Mary told her, and as the man watched her, she did. Satisfied that her mouth was empty, he presented his still tumescent cock to both the women to be cleaned, Mary took it first and Karen next, both women sucking and licking along his entire length until they were both satisfied no trace of semen remained.

"Take her to the shower, wash her and send her home," were his parting words as he turned and left the two women bathed in sweat and their own juices. Karen was surprised at how much she enjoyed Mary's tenderness as she helped her to bathe.

"You did really well tonight for a novice," Mary said, "thank you. You can't imagine how he treats me if it goes wrong."

"Why do you stay with him?" asked Karen.

"We have a great lifestyle, I get everything I want and need, and to tell the truth, I quite enjoy our weird sex life. Sometimes he brings another man to use me, some times we have another girl. I saw you cumming tonight, can you honestly say you've ever cum like that before?"

Karen was silent for a long time, playing back the evening's events in her mind, but finally had to admit that Mary was right. Maybe Mr. Abel's tasks would not be so unpleasant as she first thought. How wrong could she be........

Part 4

In his office the next morning, she had just performed her morning blow job for him. As she got up off her knees, and stood beside him Mr Abel slid his hand up her thigh, idly toying with her.

"I had a very good report of your conduct last night, my little whore. He wants

You back very soon. I understand second visits can be a lot more painful than last night."

She jumped as he pinched her at the top of her thigh. He laughed, cruelly.

"Anyway, I have another date for you. It's not until next week. 93, Bilton Road, South View Estate. 8.00 pm. Now go and do some work for me."

He dismissed her from his office having had a quick grope of her pussy as she left. The address he had given her was the complete opposite of where she had been last night. The area had a terrible reputation for crime, drugs, prostitution and all things bad.

The week passed and she eventually found a taxi company that would take her to the given address. It was a grubby, typical down at heel, uncared for old house. Music was blaring out, and the smell of cigarettes and booze as well as various illegal substances was obvious, even before the door was opened.

When her knocks were answered, it was a big man, hair shaved and tattoos everywhere that answered the door. He took a long swig from his Special Brew can and looked Karen up and down.

"Are you Abel's little slut?" he asked her and belched loudly.

"Mr. Abel sent me, yes," she replied.

"Best get your arse inside then, eh?"

She had to squeeze past him to get into the house. As she did, he pulled the top of her blouse forward and looked down her front.

"I like little tits," he leered at her and laughed. "Hey lads," he shouted over the music, "the tart's here."

She walked into a crowded living room and all faces turned towards her. There must have been at least fifteen men there, one other frightened looking young woman and an older woman. The men were all at least forty, some probably approaching sixty. All pretty similar.

Shaven or cropped hair, multitudes of tattoos, some even spelt correctly, pot bellies, vest tops, bad body odour, crude, viscous and unfeeling. She knew she was in trouble. The other girl in the room was even younger than her. She appeared to be from the area and swapped frightened glances with Kate. Her name was Carrie and she had been dragged into one of these parties before. The older woman was Eve, a pretty name which tried to mask her less than pretty nature. She was definitely in control. The men all seemed to defer to her and nobody wanted to cross her.

"Right lads," Eve shouted over the general noise, "lets get started."

The men positioned themselves around the outside of the room, leaving a space in the middle in which two guys placed a low wooden coffee table. Several video cameras were in evidence.

Carrie and Karen were told to stand up on the coffee table. Karen felt a bit like a piece of meat in a butcher's window, sensing the dirty looks from all present. Carrie looked at her almost apologetically, knowing what was coming.

"Right you two, you are the centre of our fun and games tonight," said Eve, "you will look after my boys and do as you're told. No exceptions. They deserve a good time and you are going to provide it. Boys, they are all yours, do what you want with them, but remember this, I want to see all your cum on young Karen here. I don't care where it gets put in the first place, but it must all go on her at some stage."

"Let's give the boys a bit of a show first girls. I want you both to strip, wank, and then suck each other off. Go on now, my boys are keen to see you."

Karen was petrified. Carrie started to undress and pulled her top over her head and this broke Karen out of her terrified trance. She was wearing a blouse top, short skirt, and the usual underwear and stockings. She started by unbuttoning her blouse and let it drop behind her.

A chorus of obscene cat calls began.

"Get your tits out!"

"Show us your cunt!"

She hated that word. Cunt. It seemed to encapsulate all that was dirty and nasty and perverted, and confirmed the worst of what she thought about those present.

Trying hard to ignore the cat calls, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall down her legs. Carrie was wearing a tight pair of jeans and was wriggling out of them. Both girls were down to their underwear, and, knowing they couldn't stop, reached up in unison behind them to unhook their bras. As their breasts were exposed, the cat calls and whistles got even louder.

"Nice tits, girl."

"Look at those jugs!"

Karen slid her stockings off, and then she had no choice but to pull her panties down. She kicked them off just as Carrie pulled hers down, and the two of them stood there and suffered the jeers and taunts of the men around them.

"Spread your legs, bitches!"

"Spread your arse, woman!"

"Yeah, show us your shitter!" This bought a chorus of raucous laughter.

"Come on, let's see you wank!"

The last remark reminded Karen of what she had been told, and she started to rub herself, not knowing how she could possibly have an orgasm in front of this baying crowd. Carrie had also started to caress her self. Karen closed her eyes, and tried with all her mind to imagine herself somewhere else. After what seemed an age, she felt her self getting wet, and her clit started to swell and become more sensitive. Opening her eyes, she found that several of the men had sat themselves on the floor in front of the table and were staring straight between her legs. She rubbed her self harder, and put two fingers inside herself, and to her surprise, felt herself cumming. As she reached her orgasm, her knees buckled and she couldn't help but let out a low groan. Carrie was not far behind her. Ironic cheers filled the room.

"Come on you bitches, now you're warmed up, suck some cunt!"

The two girls arranged themselves on top of the coffee table, 69 style. Karen felt Carrie's fingers spread her wide, and then she felt her mouth lower on to her pussy. She was on her back, looking up between Carrie's thighs and her pussy was just over her mouth. She parted the girls lips and started to flick her clit with the tip of her tongue. To her horror, two guys circled the girls with their video cameras, urging them on to deeper and deeper depths of depravity. Carrie came first, grinding her crotch into Karen's face, leaving her juices all over her. Karen struggled to get there and took some time longer, but eventually managed it. She got anther round of obscene cat calls for her trouble.

"I want you next girls, before I turn these animals loose."

Eve had stripped and was standing there, shameless in front of the room. She had Carrie kneel in front of her, using her fingers and mouth on her hairy pussy, and Karen had the less pleasant job of pushing her arse cheeks apart and rimming her. The men in the room were getting less rowdy now, and the atmosphere was becoming more intensely sexual. The guys were stripping as she looked out of the corner of her eyes. Eve had them change places, and took great pleasure in grinding her crotch into Karen's face. As she came, a short spurt of fluid hit Karen in the face.

"See lads, even I came on her!"

"Nice one Eve, get Carrie to clean her up," came a voice from the back.

Carrie stood up and held Karen's face gently and licked the older woman's juices off her. It was the last gentle thing Karen would feel for some time.

"O.K. lads, they're all yours. Remember, when you want to cum, use Karen, get stuck in now."

Karen was helpless as the men approached her. Hands were all over her, rubbing, pulling, pinching and probing every inch of her. A man in his mid fifties with a scruffy beard, stinking of beer pressed his mouth over hers pushing his tongue past her lips. Another gave her a love bite on the base of her neck. At least three different pairs of hands seemed to roam between her breasts and bottom.

"Spread her out lads, I'm going in!"

This met with low chuckles from his mates, and Karen was spread eagled on the floor. The first cock to enter her was fairly average, but the one rubbing around her face was much bigger. He grabbed her hair and slid his cock over her mouth and then pushed it in, nearly gagging her. There was no attempt to

take her feelings into account, she was just there to be used for their gratification. The guy in her pussy came quite quickly, spurting his cum deep inside her. As he pulled out, Eve appeared with a video camera.

"Push that cum out girl," she ordered.

Karen didn't have to try hard. The man's cum had already started to dribble out of her and was running down into her backside.

"Stay there, Eve," puffed the man in her mouth and almost immediately shot his load. Some went in her mouth, and some over her face. Emily got it all on camera. Not even bothering to clean her up, two more men got hold of her. One laid down and had Karen impale herself on his long prick. She felt it against her cervix as she settled on him. Another stood in front of her and offered his cock to be sucked.

Positioned like this, she could see Carrie getting treated in a similar way. The man that was enjoying Carrie's mouth suddenly pulled out and rushed over to Karen, and just reaching her, shot his wad over her face. This made the guy in her mouth cum and he shot down her throat, almost making her sick. The man fucking her changed her position so that Karen was on her back, legs being held apart by two other men, one with the camera. As the man doing Carrie finished, she was pulled to her feet and, squeezing her pussy tightly together was placed kneeling over Kate's face. Carrie spread her self, and the cum from her latest assailant dripped into Karen's mouth. Another man got behind Karen and forced her head up so that she had no choice but to have Claire's pussy between her lips.

The man inside Karen came, and Carrie was made to suck his jism out of her and spit it onto her tits where eager hands rubbed it in.

By this time, enough bodily fluids had accumulated between both girls legs to allow their arseholes to be used with ease. They were placed, kneeling up with their arses pushed out, side by side and anally raped by several men in turn. In between each man, Karen was forced to suck the last one's cum out of Carrie's anus and Carrie was made to do the same from Karen's, except Carrie had to then kiss Karen, ensuring that all the cum was transferred to her mouth for Karen to swallow.

One of the oldest men there had Carrie wank him off all over Karen's pussy before he made Carrie suck all his cum up and push it into his mouth before he kissed Karen and let it all dribble down her throat.

Several men had Karen lick their arses while they were getting a blow job from Carrie. Several more enjoyed Karen licking their shafts while they were in Carrie's pussy or arse.

Eve gathered quite a crowd around her as, about half way through the evening, she fucked both girls with a massive strap on.

The guy with the biggest cock there had both girls lick his shaft at the same time, so their tongues collided over the end of his prick. His cum hit Carrie in the eye, stinging her until Karen licked it out.

Karen remembered serving five guys at the same time during one part of the night. One in each hole, and two being masturbated by her.

After about four hours of every sexual excess and debased act she could imagine, it seemed to Karen that every man there must have cum at least twice, some three times. The men seemed to be spending more time drinking beer than fucking. Then somebody had another idea.

"Get the paddling pool!"

"Yeahhh!" went up the cheer.

A large paddling pool was placed in the middle of the room and the girls told to kneel in it. Eve filmed them, cum dripping from Karen's face and tits and had the two of them kiss and fondle each other. Then, beckoning someone else to come and hold the camera, she spread her legs, opened her lips wide and pissed over the two helpless girls.

"Shower time boys!" called Eve, and without further invitation, all the men started to form a circle around the two forlorn women and began to piss over them. They were literally showered in urine, but not even this could rid Karen of all the cum on her. She could still feel it between her legs and ass cheeks. It was still visible in her hair and eyebrows and lashes.

When they had all done, Eve took some final footage of them both in that obscene pool, and made them piss over each other, pussies wide open.

"OK, bitches, you can fuck off now."

Wiping cum and piss from her eyes, Karen asked for the shower.

The guy laughed in her face, grabbed her coat with one hand, and Karen with another and dragged her to the front door, opened it and through her out into the cold, wet night. Naked on the street, she pulled her coat around her, sank to the ground and cried and cried and cried.

Some time later, she pulled herself together and started the long walk home. She knew how she must appear, and all she could smell in her nostrils was the disgusting mixture of cum, piss and bad body odour. When she got home, she made straight for the shower and soaked her self clean for hours.

The next day at work, she went to Mr. Abel's office as usual. She thought she had been through the lowest point in her life until he sat her down and switched on his laptop.

"I've been editing this all night, he told her as the title came up: 'The Sexual Adventures of Karen, a thief and embezzler.'

The film started from the first security camera footage he showed her, and followed with every sexual act she had committed at Mr. Abel's request.

" This is my favourite bit he said as he watched Mary wank her husband over Karen's face. I think I'll watch that again while you give me my morning blow job."

Karen felt doubly assaulted as she was forced to suck his cock while he watched her ravishment from that last week or so. He got about as far as her eating the cum from Carrie's pussy before he shot his own load in her mouth.

When she had got him clean, he told her that he had no further clients for a week or so, but would definitely have some new people for her to attend to after that.

She knew she would be far, far away long before that day arrived.