All Comments on 'Beach Babe'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Did they have ever talked about sharing?

Did they have ever talked about sharing? Not even after the beach they talked about what happened there and what could happen that night...Were they in this lifestyle before? If so it wasn't the beach that turned her into a slut...That's the problem with flash stories...sometimes they need just two or three lines more to hold all the plot in place...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
First of many steps towards divorce

Once she gets used to being stretched out over a bigger cock, a smaller cock won't set off orgasms as well. It's called opening Pandoras box and not being able to close it. Husband will eventually feel inferior or grow tired of sharing. He had his chance to stop it and didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read, thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shades of Hemingway

Ernest Hemingway's style of writing was mostly simple, direct and unadorned, frequently consisting of short, declarative sentences.

However, this style can be overdone, as I think it is with this story. It's a little too 'punchy' for my taste. I think it would benefit from a little more dialogue, and a little more emotional content. I give it 3*..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hemingway?

What the hell? 3000 one sentence paragraphs in one page? This author just has no clue how to write. Don't we get enough Hemingway crap from dtiverson who thinks he's the reincarnation? This author just never passed the writing class in grade school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.2/5.0 = 84%) REALLY GOOD BUT THERE IS SOME ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

This story is my cup of tea!

impo61 asked whether the ménage à trois had been discussed in the past.

We do not know.

I understood the story line to the effect that the married couple had reached a tipping point in their marrital life where (a) new things are possible & (b) one's OK or NO can be inferred. [One's consent can be tacit (implied), yet given in no uncertain terms.]

The HUSBAND REMINDS ME OF MYSELF.

I LOVE when my wife wears skimpy bathing suits (preferably bikinis). E.g. once in Punata Cana, majority of resort guests where from Europe. Topless sun bathing is the norm for them. I convinced my wife to follow suit! I got totally mesmerized whenever a good-looking and/or well-hung man talked to my topless wife on the beach. My heart beat was different. I would leave them alone for a while to see what comes next.

Husbands like me or the one from this story are neither crazy nor whimpish: we are kinky. Most likely we were born with some predisposition to be kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just awful writing

A followed by B followed by C. No emotion. About as interesting as watching paint dry. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When does he get his threesome.

Or is he just another loser fag.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
1* & wish it could be less

A collection of one line sentences don't make a story. Give it up!

Lit really needs a negative voting system.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
Good quick read

I liked the format. You should've gotten involved and put your dick in Debbie's mouth while she was getting fucked by Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why are these two married at all? They take a vacation and she immediately begins...

....acting like a college girl slitting it at spring break. She ends up with a big dick and hubby sits there like a boy and stares.

Aside from that, there is almost no character development. S it is nearly impossible to like or related to any character. It reads like a newsbyte.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Emotionless like a business plan

Really really bad written. The author seems to have mental issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good premise, uninteresting writing

The premise of the story is good, but it's just too short and unbelievable. The characters aren't fleshed out, there's no build-up, it doesn't make sense why this couple goes back to the guy's place and then screws him.

Don't quit, but try to do a better job fleshing out the story and the characters and making it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cumming too soon !

Good idea about the story. The story needed to be built up by using more discriptions about the people and what they were thinking before the fucking and during the fucking. The reader has to feel the the flow of why things happen and see in their minds the action as it is going on. The best part of the story , when she is arouse , mounted and split by the stranger's big dick and filled full of his hot sperm until her pussy overflowed with cum and it ran down to her sweet ass hole is not mentioned.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

Boooooring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous