Beach Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, buddy, would you be interested in a little DP action?" he asked.

"I dunno," I responded. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you're already got her ass locked up. How about you get on your back, let her sit on you and lay back. Then I can hit her pussy a few strokes. Okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

So we shifted around with me laying in the middle of the bed. Connie sat on me, again, pushing my cock up into her rectum and then very carefully leaned back. I grabbed two handfuls of her big tits to hold her steady. When we spread our legs, Ben crawled between then and aimed his erection into his wife's swollen pussy.

Oh, wow! That was a unique feeling. Fantastic! In just seconds, Connie began to cum and she didn't stop until both Ben and I and emptied our balls into her holes. By then, I think she had passed out from the overwhelming sensations that assailed her body. I know when I finally came, it was like a major explosion for me.

Ben staggered off the bed, fell into the chair and was soon asleep again. Connie was whimpering softly so I pulled her to me and held her tightly. She snuggled her body up to mine and we drifted off to sleep.

It was early evening when I awoke. Connie was watching me with a contented smile on her face. She kissed me several times and thanked me profusely for the afternoon's events. I returned the thanks but finally got up, cleaned up, dressed and left. I headed for home, well-satisfied with the day's action.

For Taylor's spring break, we had planned to meet for a week at Gatlinburg. I had made reservations and all was ready. However at the beginning of the preceding weekend, the weather turned cold and bad. We talked on the phone and, since it was forecast to be nice along the coast, she made the trip to my place. I spent some time researching places we could go made reservations for us at a little out of the way place downstate. It wasn't like the mountain getaway we had planned but it was new to both of us.

She arrived on Saturday afternoon and we spent the rest of the day getting reacquainted ... in bed. Sunday morning we packed her things with mine in my car and headed south. The place I had rented was not exactly secluded but it wasn't close to a city of any major size so it felt somewhat isolated. There were a few other people along the beaches but not too many.

Sex was a huge part of our week but that was not all of it. We took several drives around the countryside, getting to know the terrain. Twice we rented sailboats and took long silent cruises on the warm breezes of the Gulf. One day we chartered a boat and went out into the Gulf several miles to fish. Taylor was ecstatic when she caught a swordfish, the largest fish we hooked that day.

Although we had to leave Friday morning and Taylor left my house the following morning, we had certainly done justice to the practice for making babies over the course of the week. It made me wonder if we would ever attempt to make one for real. Now there was a thought that was unique to my lifestyle!

I moped around the house the next few days before I decided that I had to find some relief for my pent up frustration. Since the weather was turning milder every day, it wasn't hard to find ladies willing to help me vent my frustrations and I found myself going home well satisfied every day. Still something seemed to be missing.

Taylor and I had fallen into the habit of emailing each other every day starting some time before spring break. Now a few days after she left, she sent me the following note:

My dear sweet Eddie,

I've tried to tell you how much I enjoyed our time together at spring break but words don't seem to do justice to my feelings for you. I realize that we've not had all that much time together but I cherish every memory I have of you. I had thought that I was ready to live life alone for a change, to enjoy visiting new sites and meeting new people, and I have done just that. However I have to confess that, upon examining my heart following my recent return home, I have fallen in love with you.

I know we've not spoken of love before and I don't expect you to reciprocate, although I do hope you still have a fond place in your heart for me. Please understand that I'm NOT asking you to do or say anything that you don't feel wholeheartedly.

I know that you have a certain gift for pleasing women and that you both enjoy and need those activities. I am definitely NOT asking that you change that lifestyle...at least, not at this time. I would dearly love it if life provided the opportunity for us to live closer together so that I could experience more of those activities and satisfy more of your needs. Nothing would please me more than to ultimately be able to provide for all of your needs, but that certainly remains only a dream of mine at this time.

I sincerely hope that my declaration has not turned you off for that most assuredly was not my intent.

I remain your loving friend ... and grateful lover,

T

Wow! After reading that note three times, I sat back and contemplated its portent. This was an unexpected turn of events ... although not an altogether unpleasant one, for sure! After some time, I moved back to the keyboard and typed:

Sweet Taylor,

I hope you can understand that your note took me by surprise ... a most pleasant surprise. I'll not make any immediate responses to you about my own feelings because, to be perfectly honest, I don't know what my own feelings are.

I do know that you have stirred some emotions in me that I have never felt with anyone else. I'm not certain just how to describe those emotions. Is it love? Perhaps it is but I'm not sure I know what being in love is. Please let me examine my heart and mind and then give you an honest response.

I do so hope that you will not take my response as a deflection of your feelings but as a true need to examine my own feelings. I WILL respond to you soon.

Hugs and kisses,

E

That afternoon I went down to the beach and walked ... but, surprise of surprises, I went home three hours later without knocking off a fresh piece of pussy. And, you know what? I didn't feel bad about it either.

I pondered my feelings for Taylor all evening and well into the night ... and through the next day. When I awoke on the following morning, it was as if I had an epiphany. I was convinced that my feelings for Taylor were truly love ... or true love, as some would say.

In those early morning hours, I was convinced that I could ... and would ... give up all other women for Taylor – at least, if we could find a way to live together. Unfortunately it was a workday for Taylor and she'd already be on her way to school so I couldn't call her. I didn't want to relay my news to her in an email – not that I had any objection to the way she had broken the news of her feelings to me – but I wanted to speak directly to her, to be able to convey the feelings through my voice. I set about killing time until her day was ended and she'd likely be home again.

I waited until about 4:15 and then dialed her number, hoping that she had not been detained at school.

"Hello?" she quieried.

"Hello, my sweet lady," I greeted her. "This is your most appreciative lover. How are you today?"

"Hi, baby! It is so good to hear from you," she responded with a renewed sweetness to her tone. "I'm doing well and even better now that I'm talking to you. What's up?"

"Well ... I've been thinking ... a lot ... about what we've been talking about and I wanted to tell you what conclusions I've reached."

"Oh?" The little word had a bit of apprehension in it.

"Yes. The first conclusion I've reached is that I do love you ... and I'm in love with you. Please understand that it was not an easy determination to make because I've never felt anything that I thought was love before now. Neither have I felt for anyone else the same things that I feel for you, dear one.

"Secondly I am ready, with your approval, to change my lifestyle to become a one-woman man, as long as that one woman is you. Thirdly I would like for us to begin to work on a plan of some sort so that we may live together in the near future. I hope you are not disappointed by anything I have said."

"Oh, my goodness!" she exclaimed. "I ... I was hoping for something like this ... but I was ... afraid that it might be too much too soon." She was almost whispering when she finished.

"Taylor, I love you, sweetheart. I hope you believe me!" I said with feeling.

"I do, baby, I do. And I love you so much. Now we're just going to have to work out the other details between us," she said longingly.

We talked for almost an hour. One thing she was adamant about was that I not give up pleasing the ladies until we could determine how we could live together. I protested that I loved her and was absolutely ready to make her my one-and-only. However she argued that (1) she would not be able to care for my needs, (2) I would definitely have needs until then, and (3) it would be cruel to not use my assets to the pleasure of those who would appreciate them. In the end, she made me promise that I would continue to visit the beach and sample the wares of willing partners until she was available to handle those 'chores' herself.

In the next few days, I continued to ponder my situation, reluctant to go back to the beach. However before the week was out, I did and resumed my activities with the myriad of scantily clad women willing and interested in trying out a bigger than average sex tool. In a way it felt like a betrayal of Taylor but after all it was with her encouragement ... and I didn't think she was being devious.

The daily emails continued and phone calls became more frequent. In late April, Taylor announced that she had made a decision: she was ready to leave Kentucky. She found it somewhat uncomfortable to remain in the small town where her ex-husband was living a lifestyle contrary to their marriage. She no longer had family there and her friends seemed to be gravitating away from her; since she was single, she didn't fit into the usual couples-only events that drew them together.

Taylor asked me, "Would you help me find a place to live in your town?"

I asked her, "Would mind living in a modest sized house a couple of blocks away from the beach and sharing it with an existing tenant?"

"Well ... I don't know. I guess if you think I could get along fairly well with the current tenant, that might be a good solution."

"Oh, I think you'd get along with that tenant very well ... very well indeed!"

"Do you think he'd mind if I moved in right after school is out here the first week in June?"

"I think he'd be delighted to have you move in then. We'll talk about how to accomplish it. Maybe it would be a good idea if I rented a truck and drove it up. I'm looking forward to it, babe."

"Me too, honey."

So far the next few weeks, we both became excited about Taylor moving south. She applied to three different school districts in my area, looking for employment for the next school year. I told her that it would not be a problem if she didn't work, but she wanted to keep up her work. After all she took delight in helping her students grow in knowledge and I couldn't blame her for that.

At the start of the second week in June, I rented and drove a bobtailed truck to Somerset. Taylor had already boxed many of her possessions and ready to start loading the truck. We spent the night in a motel - taking advantage of their bed, of course – and went back to her apartment the next morning. A couple of her fellow teachers had agreed to help so the loading went quickly. By midafternoon, we were ready to head south, me driving the truck and Taylor following in her car.

It was too late to drive far so we stopped in Tennessee for the night. Even after the long day and a late dinner, Taylor was not too tired to ride me to a nice conclusion of the day. We snuggled together and fell asleep.

Moving in together was an exercise in give-and-take. My house was already furnished but of course Taylor wanted some of her furniture. We wound up choosing some of hers and some of mine and storing the rest. I had rearranged my bedroom, making sure to give her plenty of room in the chest of drawers and closets. We took our time deciding where we wanted what, making sure that it all felt like home for both of us before we finalized anything.

The best part though was the nights ... and certain other time slots throughout the day ... when I'd sidle up to Taylor's backside, ease her shorts down and work my cock into her pussy. She never complained, never pushed me away, never gave any indication that she was less than willing. She pushed herself back, engulfing my shaft, and rocked in tune with my thrusts until we both quaked in magnificent orgasm. Taylor got to where she kept her back entrance lubricated most of the time and about a third of the times when I poked her, she'd wind up shifting my dong into her anus. She seemed to draw nearly as much pleasure from that activity as when I fucked her pussy.

We had been developing our new relationship for about three weeks when, on the first Tuesday of July, she tossed a pair of trunks at me as I was winding up my morning work session and said, "Let's go to the beach."

Okay, it wouldn't be the first time we'd gone down for a stroll or a dip so there was nothing unusual about it. I dressed and we walked the two blocks to the water.

We strolled down the way, watching the people playing in the surf and sunning themselves on big beach towels or on aluminum lounges. We passed a couple of volleyball games with more skin showing than skill. We stopped at one vendor's stand and bought 2 rainbow snowcones to savor along the way.

I had a great time watching the guys almost breaking their necks looking at Taylor's well-pronounced attributes and she had an equally good time watching the ladies surreptitiously ogling the bulge in my trunks. As we retraced our steps on the way back to our turnoff, she began to comment on the women who stared at my package. Some of her comments were quite humorous while others, if spoken loud enough to be heard by the subject, would have been embarrassing.

She talked about "tits are much too small" and "no ass on that one" and "she'd look better in a tent" but then several times she said things like "wouldn't you like to squeeze those hooters?" and "she's got a perfect ass for pushing." Then one came walking toward us and Taylor asked, "You'd like to drive your big stick into her, wouldn't you?"

I figured "damned if I do and damned if I don't" so I kept my mouth shut. I looked but not too long or too closely.

We were just about to pass her when Taylor stopped and spoke to the woman, "Hi. I'm Taylor. I think you just saw something you liked, didn't you?"

The woman seemed to be startled that Taylor spoke to her but she stopped. "Huh?"

"Look, I know that look and you gave it away when you licked your lips, hon. That's okay. He does have a nice one, doesn't he?"

The woman raised her eyebrows and slowly a grin creased her face, until she ducked her head.

"Listen," Taylor said, soft enough that her voice didn't travel to others, "he's been fucking me silly the last three weeks and I can't seem to wear him out. I need some help. You've got the kind of body he likes. Would you be interested in helping me with him tonight?"

"Are you kiddin' me?" the woman asked incredulously.

"No, honey, I've very, very serious. I'd like to make him say uncle tonight but I can't do it by myself. Again I need some help. And, honey, let me tell you; unless you're used to a mighty big guy, he'll tickle some new places in you. He's very good. What do you say?"

"Hell, girl, that sounds like an offer too good to pass up. If you're okay with it, sure, I'll join you. My names Andrea but my friends call me Andy."

"This is Eddie," Taylor replied, then hugged the woman. "Let's go have fun, huh?"

So with a woman on each arm, we walked the rest of the way to the house. After a quick rinse at the garden hose, we all three took a quick shower – nothing kills a good fuck like sand in the wrong place!

We didn't spend much time in preliminaries, although Andy did take time to fondle my cock. She said that it was the biggest she'd ever seen and she was anxious to get it into her pussy. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, the moisture glistening around the puffy outer lips of her treasure. I took a little extra care working my way into her, letting her adjust to my probe.

Soon I was buried deep inside her warm slick opening and set up a slow rhythm while occasionally curling around enough to nip at her hefty tits. In the meantime, Taylor was laying alongside us, her hands idly stroking Andy's side or fondling her tits when I wasn't sucking on them. I was still a little amazed at Taylor's attitude but wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak ... not that I was comparing Taylor to a horse!

By the time I had worked myself up to emptying my balls into Andy's grasping pussy, she was in the throes of her fourth climax and had nearly passed out twice. Taylor made room for me between them and we rested a while with Taylor stroking my flaccid cock. As I started to grow stiff again, she turned around and engulfed part of my pole in her mouth, softly sucking me back to my full length.

When I was standing tall, Taylor climbed over me and held my arrow as she lowered her pussy around me. With a sigh, she settled down and began grasping and releasing my shaft over and over, accompanied with a variety of expressive sighs. Andy had recovered by then and was watching intently.

"Hey, girl, why don't you join in?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah? How?" Andy responded.

"Listen, he's got a talented tongue. Try him out."

"You mean ... he'd eat me ... after we ...?" Andy hesitantly asked.

"Yeah, I'll bet he would," Taylor said and winked at me.

I nodded at Andy and she threw her leg over my face. It wasn't one of my favorite things to do – eating a pussy with my cum in it – but it wasn't the worst thing I could think of either. And I did love to eat pussy. So I set to work on her.

While I cleaned Andy out and began to get to fresh sweet nectar, Taylor worked hard at her own pleasure. Twice she brought herself off while Andy was responding three times to my ministrations. When I pulled her buttocks apart and moved my tongue into her anal valley, she went wild. She screamed and she wiggled, driving her hips down on my face as if to push my tongue into her ass.

Well, if that's what she wanted, I'd give it to her. I curled my tongue into a tight roll and drove it into her anus ... probably not as much as an inch but it was enough to drive her screams to a higher pitch and her pussy flooded my lower face with more warm juices. A few seconds later she fell to the bed to my side, almost falling off the edge of the bed before I caught her and held on to her hip. By then Taylor was sated and spent, rolling to the bed in a limp ball.

Some minutes later, Taylor roused and got off the bed. I didn't see what she was doing until she came around the bed. She brought a bottle of personal lubricant, which she squirted liberally between Andy's upraised buttocks and then she worked a couple of fingers into Andy's anus.

"I think our girl is ready for a little backdoor action, honey," Taylor said, with a mischievous grin.

I nodded my agreement and climbed to my knees. Andy was still as limp as a wet dishrag but Taylor helped me pick her up and get her into position. The side of her face was laying on the mattress while her ample butt was raised in the air and her shapely legs spread wide enough for me to climb between them.

Although Andy's pussy had been a little tight, her asshole was even more so. If she had not been so relaxed and so well lubricated, I could never have gotten into her. However with lots of patience and several minutes' work, I managed to get my cock into her chute with just a few grunts of discomfort from her.