Beach Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

I got another surprise when Taylor climbed onto the head of the bed and sat down on the pillows, then carefully scooted herself under Andy. Yet for some reason it seemed natural to watch Andy lick my cum out of Taylor's hot steamy snatch. Andy worked and worried at Taylor's opening until Taylor tossed her head back and yelled something about cumming hard. Several minutes later Andy was just coming down from her second anal orgasm when I crammed my cock deep into her bowels and spurted another load of cum into her.

While Andy and I lay cuddled together, Taylor brought a warm washcloth and cleaned us both up. Then for a while, I had a warm soft fragrant body on each side of me, each of which had a hand between my legs trying to make me hard again. It worked and several minutes later I was standing tall and ready for service.

This time it was Andy's turn to straddle me. With Taylor chanting, "Ride 'em, cowgirl! Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Andy began a long slow ride that reminded me of riding a horse at a brisk walk. After a bit of that, she picked up to a trot, then a canter, and finally a full gallop, complete with her hands moving back and forth on my sides like she was holding reins. However the sounds from her throat were more like the whinny of a mare in heat than a rider. When she came, she had been at it for more than a half-hour and collapsed on the 'back' of her mount in a boneless heap.

When Andy slid off me at last, my flagpole was still standing proudly so Taylor had me roll on my side while she backed up to me and raised her top leg. I helped her hold it up while she guided my prong into her pussy and then set out on a long lope to take us to the mountaintop again.

By the time I got off, several moments after Taylor, it was late in the evening and we were all hungry. We ordered some food for delivery and sat in the living room semi-clothed in robes to await the food. We found out that Andy was from a small town less than ten miles inland and she was a frequent visitor to the beach where we had met. She was the office manager for a plumbing supply distributor and she loved her work. She had been married right after high school graduation but they had both been too immature for it to work and divorced after four years on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. Taylor and I both shared our background with her.

After we ate, we talked some more and then went back to bed. I fucked both Andy and Taylor once again before we fell to sleep in a tight little huddle.

In the morning, Andy woke early and hastily dressed. She said she'd have to run to her car and drive like a maniac to get home, get cleaned up and get to work on time. Still she left her home phone number and asked us to call if we ever wanted to share again. Taylor assured her that we would – call and share both!

A little later at the breakfast, I asked, "Taylor, why did you do that?"

"Why did I do what?" she wanted to know.

"Why did you bring Andy home for me to screw?"

"Well, honey, it's like this. I can only take so much of your cock before I start to get a little too much and I have to back off. That doesn't mean that you have to. I figure I'll take all you have until I need to stop for a bit. Then I'll help you find someone to fill in the gaps. That's what Andy was last night. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uh ... don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"In that case, I certainly don't. But, honey, if it is ever a problem, I'd rather do without for a while than to hurt you."

"Look, Eddie, I've thought about this a lot. And I'm not going to have a problem sharing you every so often as long as I know about it, okay? I know it doesn't seem like much of a break, since you fucked us both, but if it hadn't been for Andy, look how many more times you'd have wanted to fuck me. So I got the break I needed ... and now ... now it is time for you to screw me again, isn't it?"

She gave me a mischievous smile that I couldn't resist. With her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and my cock in her cunt, I carried her back to our bed.

Epilogue:

By the time fall arrived, Taylor had gotten a job with our local independent school district. It was a part-time job where she traveled to various schools in the district and taught one class per school at three different schools on three days every week. That suited her to a T, as she still was able to contribute but had plenty of time for me.

In the ensuing months, Taylor stayed with her pattern of satisfying my every need ... for three to five weeks at a time. Then she'd select some woman and talk her into coming home with us - or occasionally we'd go to her hotel/motel – and we'd fuck our heads off for a few hours before falling back into the same pattern the following day. When Taylor had her period, she still fulfilled her 'duties' even if her pussy was off-limits; her mouth and ass were extremely satisfying. I think she made an effort to make some of our forays into threesomes occur during those cycles.

The following spring I asked Taylor to marry me. She said she'd think about it but it wasn't really necessary. She thought we could enjoy life together without getting married. But, if she ever changes her mind, she promised I'd be the first to know!

Just because I don't play beach bingo as often as I used to doesn't mean that I'm enjoying life any less. We've been together for a little over four years and I don't know how it could be any better!

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers