All Comments on 'Beach Bubble Butts'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Keep them coming...I love your themes and detailed descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not my cup of double E tea.

I love the title, great illiteration and what drew me to the story. I think you need to work more on your descriptive writing. Too often you use cliches that don't bring the scenes to life for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I really dig how you tweaked the male character to be a former stud whose "weakness" is stacked young babes; it sets up a temptation theme which compliments this genre nicely. Your dialogue and descriptions are as good as any author on this site. Please keep it up!

Also - I know I probably speak for other fans when I say "please write a new chapter of Hurricane Gina"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Definately series material, in my opinion, at the very least keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is perfect

This is the best thing I have ever read. I'm not kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

So good! What can I say I love your work and this story is the best yet 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful, more like this

I really enjoyed this story, well written and very descriptive. I loved the focus on impregnation and hope that you do more of that in future stories, and perhaps even add a bit more to it. Great job, it's good to have found someone that has the same sort of themes as Wannabeboytoy. You're quickly becoming my favorite author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!

Couldnt stop reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another amazing story. I look forward to every new story you write.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Another wonderfully arousing written work from TheTalkMan

I loved this one. The man had a different upbringing from the other ones who were good pure boys. This was different and I liked it. Well, more like love but you get what I am saying.

Eager for more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best erotic story I have ever read

Loved this story the details just made it that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story well within the theme of others you have written on Literotica. On aspect missing from this story as compared to your others, is lack of direct interaction between the slut and the wife. I enjoy the way many of your stories have a verbal confrontation where the slut runs down her better qualities. Also in one of your stories, the physical comparison achieved by the slut wearing the wife's underwear was brilliant.

One element that I did not care for was the impregnation. However, to each their own.

In a similar vain to this story, might I suggest, a slut turned good girl going back to her old ways. Possibly all of the "good guys" are going for the sluts so she must revert to her slutty nature so win over a particular fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story. My congratulations. Badly waiting for you next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story, I so agree.

Need to have more on this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice.

Kind of a slow start, which picked up closer to the end.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
A bit...

different from your other works, different feeling to it. With the main character like that it didn't have as big of an impact, but the rest was goodness. Especially last 3 pages were really hot. It could have been even longer, with husband going behind his wife's back until the child was borne.. just to keep his appearance to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

back to roots - life of an animal - eat, sleep and fuck. like a lion male in his pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel

Can you write a sequel to this, maybe with some other girls

M4ProIncestFemM4ProIncestFemover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the dialogue! Great pacing, wish I knew how many babies that lion made in those wives of his. A harem to be jealous of. Thanks again!

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 10 years ago
To be honest

It was quite good but was more of a seduction then non consent try to write a follow up with more girls involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
grammar

foreign sluts like that wouldn't have the grammatical IQ to type a perfectly spelt text message like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ahh Brent had no chance :P Great as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this is fucking crap, i need to wash my eyes bc you are a denigrant pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad. Pretty sensual but...

First, what is it with tits, large tits? Have you people seen those so-called hot girls with the huge tits and a tiny or no ass? They look deformed. Especially the ones that get a boob job and have no butt. They look awful. It is more pleasing to look at a plump or chubby girl with a big ass and small tits than a skinny with fake big boobs and no ass. Thats from a man that knows and can teach you things.

Second, what piece of shit of a man says, that girl is too pretty for me? Tell me...you say those stupid things? A girl is a girl, a broad, that she is pretty just makes it better for us, but not for you fools to be afraid of her. You are not men, you all are still children because most of you have said, shes too pretty, one time or another.

Boys, youre not men yet, you dont ask a woman to dance, you tell her, lets dance. Period. If you dont have the balls, buy a pair somewhere. There is nothing more attractive to women than an assertive man, but most men I know and see around act like little mice in front of a cat! Women, men/boys, wont eat you or hurt you. Get that in your head. Talk to them like you own the joint, tell them about everything you like to do, ask about her tastes too. Football and baseball is not conversation material for women. Find your feminine side, we all have it. Find mutual things that you both like. Try hard to be charming, i know that is almost impossible to be charming to too many of you. Charming is almost like flirting but less overt. But it does work.

I guarantee you guys that at my ripe age of 54 i can take any woman/girl away from any guy like most of you. Like taking candy from babies. Why? Because i believe in my heart that i can do it, and as such I act with confidence and self assuredness, and women eat that shit right up. We do the same. Do we like the mousy girl type, all shy and can barely speak? Of course not. But thats all you guys, thats how you act in front of most girls but specially pretty ones, like mousy girls.

So TalkMan write about pretty girls with big boobs but never give them a small butt because they look unbalanced and skanky. The women men truly want are not the model,type. Thats a lie. The women men lust for are the pretty girl with big strong thighs and legs, with a big round butt, with a small waist and stomach, and average to small boobs, and nice rounded shoulders and arms that show only muscle but no bones at all. Whats worse than a woman with bony shoulders? Ackkkkk! . When there is no balance in the body, the symmetry is awful when the top is heavy boobed, and the ass is lacking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story. But it's annoying how you mention a guy in his 30s would be a creep if he is into over 18 girls. It happens all the time, and is fun (for the moment).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

That's some trip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You seem inexperienced with women

Do not EVER "nibble on the clitoris" like i dont know who the hell taught you to eat pussy but holy cannoli its not like that. Thats a one way ticket to getting the mood turned off . Pawing at her breasts? You dont paw at a womans breasts home boy. Your storyline is alright but its these details that ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Talk about some serious fantasy shit right here

So this Uber rich chick sees some random guy on a beach and offers to let him do her and her equally gorgeous friends all the time knocking them up while her dad pays for it? So all he has to do is eat, sleep and fuck? Even for the horniest guy in the world that would get old pretty quick, not to mention no father is going to be ok with supporting a loser like that. And if they keep getting pregnant they won’t have smoking hot bodies for long, despite their barely legal age. This is like the fantasy of doing porn for men..all they think about is getting paid to have sex, then the reality is you’re barely paid anything to have the most awkward, unsexy sex ever, I found this whole fantasy ludicrous and patently unsexy, but maybe I wasn’t the right demographic for it, ie adolescent minded older men who are too focused on jailbait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too damn repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my first comment on literotica ever.

I really liked this story. Not just the fact your idea of a perfect women is virtually the same as mine but I’m a sucker for the depravity fetish. This is one of the best stories that construe that particular fetish perfectly. I really enjoyed this. Don’t listen to the negativity here. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...