Beach Bubble Butts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers

**********

(Brent)

Before I knew it, Bree had led me past all the people on the beach. We had walked down a narrow strip of beach, near some trees. This narrow bit of beach opened up into a nice clearing, a perfect for spot for people who needed privacy. I had been in a daze watching her ass shake, but once she let go of my hand and turned to face me, my mind was cleared of the images of things I wanted to do to that ass of hers. I realized where I was and who I was with. I was facing Bree, with Maya watching both of us from the side.

"I should get going. I can't do this. My wife..." I started, desperate to escape this situation.

"Tell me, Brent, have you ever seen tits this big?" Bree asked, looking down at her own chest while bringing her arms close to herself, pushing out her massive, soft breasts." Your wife's are pretty small, but you had to have seen some big knockers like these at some point."

"Not that big." I mumbled, unable to take my eyes off of them.

"Neither have I... I mean, they are so big and my body is so small. But that makes them better doesn't it. Tits so big on someone so small... so young. They are so ripe. So perky. So soft. You can feel them if you want to. I'll let you leave, but you can cop a quick feel if you want." Bree offered.

I stared at her tits, bursting to escape from under her pink bikini. They just looked so soft and so squeezable. I bet they felt great in your hands. Her hard nipples were hard underneath her top. What would one quick feel hurt? I could just take one quick squeeze of her massive titties then go back to my wife, no questions asked. My wife entered my mind. I couldn't do this. I couldn't go down this path and betray my wife.

I started to turn away but before I could make a move to leave, Bree grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands to her. Before I could fight her off, my open palms were pressed against two large teenage titties. I couldn't help myself. I squeezed.

God, they felt so good! I squeezed over and over again. The flesh rebounded against my fingers. They were perky and soft. The feeling of her breast flesh pouring through my fingers was indescribable.

"It's okay if you want to slip your hands under my top and get a real feel. If want to feel my nipples in your palms, it's okay." Bree whispered. With that, I slipped my fingers under the stretchy fabric of her bikini and dug my hands into her top, until I felt her hard nipples grazing my palms. I resumed my squeezing of her large breasts.

With every squeeze, I felt the new and improved me slipping away. The better me. Slipping away, and in its place, the old me was slowly returning. The dark sex-addicted beast was beginning to rear its head. My fingers pinched each of her nipples and twisted them, causing this little bitch to moan loudly. That did it! Hearing this sexy little thing moan sent me over the edge. Eight years of work down the drain. There was only one thing I wanted now. Hot, teen pussy!

I moved my hands to her the sides of her chest and pulled her to me. Before she could react, I pressed my lips against hers. Her lips felt so smooth and glossy against mine. And so good! Her tongue jumped into my mouth, mashing against my tongue. This girl knew her make out technique.

I forced her back until we both fell to the sand. Her hair splayed out against the ground, making her look like an angel. But I knew the truth. I knew what a little devil she was. I resumed our furious make out session.

I knew Maya was standing guard at the end of the beach, watching for any intruders. I wondered what she thought as she watched her friend made out with an older married man. I wondered what she thought when she saw me between her legs, humping against her pussy, desperate to be inside her. My cock and her cunt were only separated by a few thin layers of clothing. Her hot pink bikini shorts and my trunks the only thing saving me from infidelity.

We kept making out until she pushed me away.

"Slow down baby. It's so much better when it's slow." Bree said. She pushed me off of her until I was leaning back on my arms. She got up on her knees next to me. She gave me a quick peck on the lips before reaching down to my trunks. She lifted the hem of my shorts and reached in with one hand. I felt her small hand wrap around the base of my cock.

"Holy Shit!" Bree said with a laugh. She lifted the hem of my shorts down over my cock, resting it under my balls and exposing my dick to both her and Maya. I looked over at Maya, and noticed she was no longer watching out for any intruders. She was transfixed by my huge dick.

"Is this 10 inches?!" Bree said, shaking my hard dick in her hand. I nodded.

"Wow, that's so perfect." she said, in awe of my sizable dick. "Do you see this, Maya?"

"Yeah, I see it." Maya said, stepping closer.

"It might take both of us to get this thing down. Imagine how full his balls must be." Bree said, leaning in close to it while smiling wide.

"I know." Maya said, licking her lips. The fact that exposing my hard, married cock to these two 18 year old sluts that made them wild with desire, filled me with a strange sort of pride.

Bree was slowly stroking my dick as this all happened, causing pre-cum to bubble from the tip. Bree moved closer till my dick was under her nose. She sniffed at my meat, taking in its animal scent. Her eyes lidded over as she jumped forward, attacking my dick with her mouth. She nipped at the head, licking all the pre-cum off. She went up and down the side of my dick, sucking, kissing, and licking the side of my cock. Finally, she pulled her mouth away, pointed the head at her mouth, and buried a good six inches down her tight throat.

"Holy fuck, Bree!" I moaned loudly, her mouth and tongue feeling incredible around my cock. The noise of her choking on my dick was the only sound I heard. It was music to my ears.

I looked over and saw that Maya had gotten on her knees next to me, on the opposite side as Bree. She wanted to get a close up view on the action. I didn't realize how close a view she wanted until she moved her face within a foot of my dick, watching her friend inhaling my shaft. She was studying the cock sucking in front of her as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen. She watched as Bree's saliva dribbled down my dick, dripping towards my balls. But it didn't get that far. It was intercepted by Maya's tongue, which pressed against my shaft. I watched in shock as this demure girl attacked the side of my dick with her mouth.

So here I was, a 32 year old married man, getting my cock sucked by two eighteen year old girls on a public beach. And it was the best thing I had ever felt. Maya moved down to my balls, playing with them with her tongue. While Bree worked the top of my dick, Maya worked the base and the balls. It was perfection. My cock was soon covered with the drool of these teenage girls. They then worked in tandem, going up and down the sides of my dick in sync, as if they had lots of practice doing so. They reached the tip of my dick and they kissed each other, with my mushroom tip in between, bathed with two tongues. It was the best blowjob I ever had.

They were driving me to the edge, but not taking me over. It was driving me nuts. I had had enough of this bullshit. I needed to cum. And if they weren't going to take me over with their mouths, their pussies would have to do the job.

I reached down and pushed Bree onto her back. I pushed Maya away. Bree had done most of the work. She would get it first. I jumped between her legs and resumed our fiery kiss, this time with my bare dick bouncing against her. Now only her bikini stood in the way of our inevitable mating. I pulled my lips from hers and kissed my way down her neck. As I did, she reached behind her and unclasped her top. I wasted no time. I ripped her top off of her, tossing it aside.

There they were. Bree's massive, beautiful breasts. They were so perfect, so soft, so round, standing proudly on her chest. Her pink nipples were hard, pointing skyward, begging for a mouth to surround them. I obliged, diving to her nipples, my mouth surrounding them, biting and chewing. Bree moaned as I did. I licked my way between her breasts to the other nipple, leaving a trial of saliva on her chest. I wetly sucked on her nipple for a few minutes, driving her as wild as she drove me.

I made my way down her flat belly, kissing her belly button on the way. I reached her tight bikini bottoms, now stained with her arousal. I reached down and brought my fingers to the hem, getting a hold of that sexy bikini of hers. She lifted her ass, allowing me to pull on her bikini. I pulled it down her legs before tossing it away, leaving this barely legal slut exposed to my leering eyes. And I was leering.

Bree spread her legs, proudly displaying her sweet pussy to me. It was totally bare. No hair at all. Just tight, young bare pussy. God, it had been too long since I had a teenage pussy in my mouth. They always tasted so good. I couldn't help myself. I dove headfirst in between Bree's legs, surrounding her young pussy with my lips.

My tongue leapt out of my mouth and flicked against her pussy. I ran my tongue up her folds, getting a taste for her flavor. Just like I expected, she tasted incredible. I couldn't stop myself from driving my tongue deep into her pussy, collecting her juices on my tongue. I drove my tongue into her again and again. Her pussy was the best thing I ever tasted.

"Your mouth feels so good." Bree moaned. "That tongue of yours was meant for young cunt. Not some old, worn out wife."

I was able to pull my tongue out of her cunt. Her hard clit was sticking out, begging to be sucked on. So I surrounded her clit between my lips and started to suck. Her thighs tightened around my head. I knew she was close. I started to gently nibble on her clit with my teeth. This drove her nuts.

"Oh shit. Oh Shit. OH SHIT!" Bree moaned. Her strong thighs were crushing my head as her orgasm approached. I moved back down to her pussy, my mouth again surrounding it just in time as her delicious pussy juices squirted out of her, landing directly into my mouth. I swallowed her copious juice as she came. I had no choice. Her thighs weren't letting me go anywhere. It was either swallow or drown. Finally, her orgasm slowed down, and she released my head. I raised my eyes to look at her. I looked past her mountainous breasts to her face. She was looking at me with an expression of pure lust. I'm sure she saw the same expression on mine. I jumped up into her arms, and our lips met in a fiery kiss. As we furiously made out, my hands made their way back up to her tits, squeezing again and again, hard. I couldn't get enough. Her tits were amazing.

As I pawed at her giant breasts, she reached down and grabbed my shaft in her hand. She stroked it a few times before slapping the head of my dick against the outside of her wet pussy. There was nothing in between us anymore to stop the inevitable. There was no stopping what was about to happen. There was no stopping the inevitable sexual union between me, a 32 year-old married man, and the 18 year-old slut below him. There was nothing that would stop me from fucking this little bitch. Even if my wife was standing right here, I couldn't stop this from happening.

Once my dick was in place, Bree's hand left my dick and moved to palm my ass. Our lips pulled apart so we could look into each other's eyes. I looked down at her, in awe of her sexiness. She looked into mine, as if daring me to fuck her. Daring me to stick my dick into her tight teenage pussy. She started to pull my ass towards her, to force me into her, but it wasn't necessary. With a sneer at this little slut, I drove my hips into her.

"Fuck!" Bree moaned as the large head of my dick forced its way into her snug little pussy. Her tight snatch wrapped around the head of my cock as I pushed it inside her. I paused for a moment before forcing a good six inches deep inside her. Her pussy was unbelievably tight. And as I pushed inside, her cunt massaged my dick with its snugness. This girl knew how to work her pussy. How would she act when she had the whole thing inside her? I bet this bitch never had a hefty, ten inch cock inside of her. Let's see her act so smug and arrogant with a big dick in her. With that, I buried the rest of my dick inside of her. I watched her eyes lid over as I did so, but once my balls were resting on her ass, that look of arrogance returned. Okay, she could handle a big dick. But let's see how she does with a big dick pounding in and out of her at a furious pace.

With that, I started to pound her as hard as I could. I don't know if it was the years without good pussy, but Bree's cunt was the best I ever felt. It was so tight, so wet, and so good. Her hips met mine, matching my rough pace. She looked up at me, that smug smile on her face showing that this was nothing she couldn't handle. This shocked me. No woman had ever been able to withstand this kind of onslaught. I was so shocked by this I didn't put up any defense when Bree rolled us both over, us fucking roughly as we rolled on the beach until she ended up on top of me. She sat up on me, her hands on my chest, and mine on hers, still squeezing her massive boobs. She was now controlling the pace, bouncing on my cock.

"C'mon!" Bree demanded. "I thought you were a big strong man. A big, strong man with a big, fat dick that likes tight, teenage girls. I thought you knew how to fuck. I'm not your wife! I'm not any of that pathetic, domestic pussy. I am a fucking slut! I'm a little whore who parades her hot body around married men! Only a true slut would show off her hot ass and huge titties around a married man! Make me pay! Make me pay by fucking the shit out of me! Make me pay by making me cum again and again! Make me pay by cumming in my tight pussy! Show me what a nasty slut I am by cumming inside me and making a baby! Show me how nasty I am by making me a nasty, teenage, knocked up slut!"

I was in awe of this girl. She was the nastiest girl I had ever been with. If she wanted it as rough as possible, if she wanted me to make her a knocked up slut, then that's what I would do. If she wanted to see the beast inside me, she would.

I rolled us both over until she was on her back again. I started to drive into her as fast and hard as I could. I wanted to see this bitch moan. The sound of my balls slapping against her ass echoed through our ears.

"You little sluts are the death of me." I said to her through gritted teeth. "I try to be a good guy. I try to be a faithful husband. But you little sluts... with your gorgeous faces. With your hot asses. With your huge tits. With your tight little pussies. You sluts march around with your perfect bodies, asking to get fucked. I can't be a good guy with you fucking sluts around, begging me to fill you up with my huge dick. I can't be a good husband when you little sluts are begging to be filled up with my cum!" I said, slamming into her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a slut! I'm sorry I'm such a little whore! I'm sorry I have such huge tits! I'm sorry my ass is so perfect and round! I'm sorry I'm dying to be filled up with cum! I'm sorry I want to be a mommy! I'm sorry I parade my body around married men!" Bree moaned out, clearly not really sorry for any of those things.

"My wife is a good person! She has a good job. She's a sweetheart. She loves me!" I groaned as I fucked my little slut.

"None of that matters, does it? All that matters is that she is not the slut you need her to be. She is not skinny. She is not petite. She doesn't have huge firm tits! She doesn't have a perfect round ass. She is not gorgeous. And most importantly, she is not 18!" Bree moaned.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned out. That last sentence made me turn the corner. The cum was boiling in my balls. It was about that time.

"Now do it! Be a man and do it! Knock me up! Give me your baby!" she yelled out. I couldn't resist. I had to do it. I had to cum inside this bitch and give her my baby. I had to betray my wife for this whore. So staring into her eyes, I buried my dick inside of her up to the balls and came. This bitch drove me to the edge where I had no choice but to fill her with my seed.

"Oh, you fucking man! You big strong fucking man!" Bree moaned out as she felt my cum spurting inside her. We rode out our orgasms together, my sperm filling her tight, small little cunt to the brim. I could feel my cum leaking out of her pussy as my orgasm went on and on. Finally, I rolled off of her, breathing hard, my dick resting on my stomach. I looked over and watched her recover, her perfect body baking in the sun, with my sperm leaking out of her tight cunt. She had never looked sexier.

"Are you guys done?" Maya asked. She looked like she was in wonder at what had just happened. She just watched her best friend and an older married man fuck the shit out of each other. She looked like she was in awe, and phenomenally horny. Her nipples were standing proud under her top. Bree started to laugh and she rolled over towards me. She reached down to grab my softening dick.

"Don't worry. He has been married for years!" Bree said, laughing. "He hasn't had real sex in all of that time. Just imagine how much cum is backed up in these big balls. He's got more than enough for the both of us." Bree said, shaking her dick at Maya, causing it to harden back up. Maya licked her lips.

"I know you said you didn't want this, right Maya?" Bree started, teasing her friend as she cuddled with me. "You didn't want to be a knocked up slut, right? You wanted to be a good girl. You didn't want to fuck a married man. You didn't want to have his big, fat cock. You didn't want to have his baby. But you saw how hot it was, and now you want some too, right? You want it bad, don't you? You want to be a knocked up slut, don't you? Don't you!" Bree said, overwhelming her friend with her naughty words. Maya's eyes were wide. She was breathing heavy.

"YES!" Maya moaned out. "Yes, I do! I want to be a knocked up slut! It's so hot! Please knock me up! I need it! I need a baby! Please, you big-dicked married man, knock me up!" Maya pleaded, bending over next to us, head down, ass up. She reached behind herself, quickly pulled her bikini down to her thighs, exposing her bare ass to me. Her round, smooth, creamy, Latina ass. My dick was hard again. I looked over at Bree. She nodded.

I got up on my knees behind Maya. I put one hand on her hip and the other on my dick. She was gyrating her hips, incredibly horny, desperate for cock. Her juices were dripping down her thighs. I put my dick in place against the outside of her pussy. I now had both of my hands on her hips.

"You want my dick, you nasty slut? You got it." I said. With that, I drove my dick into her tight little snatch all the way.

"FUCK!" Maya screamed. I started to drive into her as hard as I fucked her friend.

"You little slut! You're not a good student. Not a bookworm. You're a fucking slut, aren't you? Tell me!" I demanded, spanking her ass

"YES! I'm a little slut! A whore! I'm your whore, your slut! I'll do anything as long as you keep fucking me with your fat cock." Maya moaned.

"Anything?" I asked, slapping her ass.

"Yes!" she moaned.

"You'll let me knock you up?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll have all your babies." she moaned, near belligerent with lust.

"You'll let me have your ass?" I asked.

"Yes! You can have whatever hole you want." she screamed. I reached up her back and untied her top. I ripped off her body and then reached under her and roughly grabbed her smooth titties. As I squeezed them roughly, I growled in her ear.

"Are you gonna be my slut? Are you gonna be there whenever I need to cum?"

"Yes, I'll be your slut!" she screamed. Our lips met in a rough kiss. This set her off. I felt her pussy convulse around my dick as she came around my cock. She groaned into my mouth. Her tightening pussy set me off. I buried my dick inside of her as my dick once again spurted warm cum, this time into the so-called demure, shy girl. We rode the orgasm out together until I collapsed on top of her, both of us worn out.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers