Beach Bubble Butts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

If they would have let me, I would have passed out due to exhaustion. But Bree was not done with me. She pulled me off of her friend, pulling me to my knees. As she did, she smiled coyly at me before getting on all fours next to Maya. She imitated her friend, going head down, ass up.

"Tell me, Brent." Bree started. "When's the last time you've had your dick up an 18 year-old's ass?"

I had been about ready to call it a day, but that offer sent a surge through my dick. Apparently, I wasn't done yet.

I crawled up to Bree and looked down at her ass. God, it looked so good. It had been so long seen I had seen a perfectly round, teenage bubble butt. It had been worth the wait. Bree had the best ass I had ever seen. So round and firm. Just a perfect, heart-shaped, teenage ass.

I looked between the cheeks at her smooth little asshole. It looked nice and clean and beautiful. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of each cheek. I gave them each a firm squeeze before spreading them apart. I leaned forward and gave her ass crack a long swipe with my tongue. I focused my attention on her asshole, rimming and licking it, getting it nice and wet for what was about to come.

I rimmed Bree's asshole for a few minutes until I knew it was wet enough. My cock had been lubricated by the pussy juices of these two 18-year-old girls, so I knew it would be wet enough for the journey ahead.

I grabbed my dick and pressed it against Bree's butthole. Then I grabbed her hips and began to push.

"Shit!" Bree groaned, dealing with a mixture of pain and pleasure as I tried to force my dick into her ass. I eventually felt her asshole start to give, and finally, her asshole allowed entry, wrapping around the head of my dick. I then reached under her and grabbed her hanging breasts, squeezing them as hard as I could. As I did, I forced my shaft up her ass roughly.

"You big fucking man! Forcing your fat cock up an 18 year old girl's ass! You sick fuck!" Bree moaned. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her roughly. After a demanding kiss, I leaned up straight, focusing all my attention on pistoning my dick in and out of this girl's ass.

"You know you just ended my marriage?" I told her, slapping her ass. I traced my fingers along her tramp stamp as I continued. "You broke up a marriage just because you wanted some cock." I added, slapping her other cheek. "You're an evil bitch, you know that?" SPANK! "You're just an evil little slut. That's all you are." SPANK!

Bree turned back to look at me, sneering at me as if she hated me.

"You're supposed to be a married man! A loyal man! Not checking out teenage girls' butts! If you're gonna cheat, you should do it with someone your own age, not a young and impressionable girl. You sick fuck! If you hadn't been waving your massive dick around, you wouldn't have caught our attention. You made us do this! You left us with no choice! If you were gonna wave that dick around, you left us no choice but to suck it. To fuck it. To steal it. To take it and never let it go. This is your fault! Such a nasty boy that you had to show off that fat cock of yours until we fucked you." Bree said, fucking me back.

This girl was the nastiest girl I had ever been with. No contest. She was gorgeous, had a hot body, and an absolutely filthy mouth. The perfect girl from me. I liked them gorgeous. I liked them sexy. And I liked them filthy. I had never felt this in sync sexually with a girl. And she was only 18! It was this realization that made me drive into her harder and faster. I wanted to cum in her ass. I wanted to let her to know she was my equal. I had met my match.

"C'mon, fuck me. FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR MARRIED COCK!" Bree screamed at the top of her lungs, echoing down the beach, her lust overcoming her. I felt her ass tighten around my dick, and that set me off. I buried my dick to the balls up this whore's ass and came.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE! TAKE MY CUM UP YOUR ASS LIKE A FILTHY WHORE!" I screamed. I didn't care if anyone heard. All I cared about was the pleasure. This orgasm was almost painful it was so good. It felt like I was literally emptying my balls in her tight asshole.

"I can feel it! It's so good!" Bree moaned as my hot cum filled her ass. As my balls spurted out the last of their contents, I collapsed to my back, completely and totally spent.

It took about fifteen minutes for us to recover. We each knew we were done for now, but we all understood this would not be the last time this happened. After we had dressed, Bree wrote down the address to her beach house, telling me to come over tonight. After that, she kissed me, as did Maya, before they walked back towards the main beach. I gave them a few minutes head start before following.

I received many nasty looks from the beach goers as I made my way back to Sherry. They all knew the score. They had seen those two sluts walk past. They knew what we had done. Some looked at me with anger. Some disgust. Some jealousy.

As I approached my wife, she looked a little groggy, as if she had just woken up. I ran up to her.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"I went to get a drink and I got lost." I lied, thinking on my feet.

"You let me fall asleep, you ass!" Sherry said, angrily.

"I'm sorry." I replied, leaning down to help her. I felt terrible, and really guilty.

"I thought I heard some girl scream. That's what woke me up. Did something happen?" she asked. The sound she heard was a teenage slut cumming on my cock. That sent a strange thrill through me.

"Nothing happened. Not that I know of anyway." I replied. "C'mon, we should get going. We don't want you to get anymore burnt." I said, packing up our things and leading her away from the beach.

Sherry was not the type of woman who stayed mad for long. She was always so nice and friendly, even though this time I deserved her wrath. I deserved it for cheating behind her back with two teenage sluts. I deserved it for letting her burn while I fucked some skanky young girls. This only made me feel worse. She didn't deserve this.

Sherry was in some pain from the sun burn, so she went to bed early after I rubbed some cream on her back. Her fat, flabby back. I shook these thoughts away. My phone buzzed and I looked down. I saw I had received a picture text. I didn't recognize the number. I opened the message up, and what I saw shocked me. It was a picture of two bare, bubble butts. Two butts I recognized. Bree and Maya. I was too distracted by the sight of these perfect asses to wonder how they got my number. All I could think about was Bree and Maya. Those two sluts who had drained my balls so well. I got hard just thinking about them. Their hot bodies. Their tight pussies. Their huge tits. The more I thought about their perfect bodies, the more horny I felt. I could feel the cum filling my balls. It finally reached the point where I was throbbing hard at the thought of those two girls.

This was my last chance to get away from these two sluts. I could choose to go home with my wife, and never see them again. But Sherry was asleep, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Those girls were awake, sending me pictures of their asses as my wife slept soundly. These hot young girls were working hard to lock me down, and my overweight wife was lying on the bed. Bree's earlier words echoed in my head. A beached whale. At this moment it seemed like an apt comparison. I looked at my wife with new eyes. The old me would never slum it with a fatty. The old me would kick my ass for letting this happen. I couldn't believe I had married this woman. I can't believe I settled for this. I could do better. I know that. If I settled down with someone, why didn't I shack up with someone who was actually hot? I looked at the door, desperate to work up the nerve to ditch my wife and leave. I glanced at my wife, willing her to wake up and stop me from doing this, willing her to prevent me from ending our marriage. But she just lied there, practically begging me to leave her. I didn't even glance back at her fat frame as I walked out the door.

A few minutes later, I found myself knocking on a door outside of a large beach house. I heard some girly voices and footsteps from the other side.

The door opened, and there stood Bree, in pajama pants and a tank top. She looked at me and smiled.

"Girls, he's here!" Bree called out. I heard more voices and footsteps. Maya emerged and stepped up next to Bree. They both stepped back and whispered in each others' ears, giggling like the school girls they were. I was confused by this until a third girl emerged. A black girl, with a fit, voluptuous body. She had a gorgeous face that just screamed 'fuck me'. You could just tell this girl was as nasty as her friends. Full lips, straight black hair, dark, smoky eyes. I looked at her body. She had full, jutting breasts, easily fitting in with two friends. And I could tell from the angle she was standing that she had a voluptuous, round butt. A perfect, black-girl booty.

The girls were dressed down, like Bree. They were all carrying beer bottles, obviously in the midst of a party. And I could also tell just by looking at them that they were all horny. Horny and desperate for some good cock. Bree spoke up.

"This is Charlene. We told her all about you and she is dying to get a piece of you." Bree said, again whispering hurriedly back and forth and giggling with her girlfriends. Bree ordered Charlene to step aside and allow me enough room to enter. Bree was bossing her around. And in a sense, she was bossing me around. She had promised my services to a girl I never met, and this did not bother me. Bree was clearly running the show here. She was the girl in charge. Every group of girls had one. She was the queen bee.

They all eyed me like predators. They were looking at me like a piece of meat. If I stepped inside, these girls would eat me alive. But I knew I was man enough to try. I could handle it, I hoped. This is what I always dreamed of. Three hot young girls, desperate for cock. But I was still skeptical even after I stepped inside. After they shut the door and locked it, I realized the man I had worked so hard to be was about to be gone forever. I couldn't help but think that these girls were gonna be the end of me.

*********

(Sherry)

I woke up with the chills. This sun burn had kicked my ass. As I got functional in the morning, I realized my husband was not in the hotel room. My first thought was maybe he went out to pick up breakfast or something to make up for letting me get burnt. But after an hour or so, I was getting worried. That was until I decided to check my phone. That's when my life turned upside down.

I saw I had received a message from a number I didn't recognize. I realized that someone had sent me a photo. I opened the message, curious at what it could be. Finally, the image opened, and what I saw shocked me.

It was a picture of a girl holding the phone while taking a picture of something behind her. The girl was smiling, and she had white stuff on her face. I realized quickly that it was cum. This girl's face and chest was covered in the stuff. And she was naked. I thought this picture had been mistakenly sent to me, until I looked in the background. I saw two girls, on their knees, kneeling in front of a man. They were all pointing their breasts at the man.

The guy was naked, and his rock hard dick was pointing at the girls. Pointing and shooting its gooey white cream at them. I realized this dick looked familiar. I looked at the man's face and realized it was very recognizable. I almost collapsed when I realized that man was my husband.

I looked at the girl taking the picture, and realized she was the girl that had been wearing the pink bikini at the beach. That slut that had been strutting her stuff. My husband had fucked her. Brent had fucked her.

As much as I loved my husband, part of me always thought this would happen. It was just... he was so much hotter than most of the guys I dated. I felt like I was in a different, lower class than him. He was more of a catch than I was. I felt like I had married up with him. And also, I had heard rumors that he had been a horn dog in his younger days. I had hoped they were just rumors.

I realized there were other pictures. I had to look at them. I had to. There were a series of pictures. The first set were pictures of three different girls, all gorgeous, all with heaping amounts of cum on their faces and huge tits. The black-haired girl, a Latina girl, and a black girl. Then, I saw the next set of pictures. Each of them had one of the girls proudly displaying their pussies and asses to the camera. And each of their holes were leaking cum. My husband had cum in the pussy, in the ass, and on the face of three different girls. I realized he was gone from me forever.

I never saw Brent in person again. But the photos kept coming. I know I should have just blocked them, but I was still dwelling on Brent, and still desperate to know what he was up to. Each photo further evidenced how far gone my former husband was.

I saw picture of a huge house, with nice cars and a big pool. Brent was living the good life. But the next set of pictures confirmed that he was a different man. There was a set of pictures which proudly displayed three pregnant bellies. My husband had knocked up three different girls.

These pictures kept coming. They would send me pictures of Brent fucking these girls, and they would show the look of ecstasy on his face. It seemed like all my husband did was fuck these girls. Fuck these girls, drink with these girls, and party with these girls. His life was these girls.

I was looking at these pictures at work. I was caught by my boss, and she thought I was looking at pornography, so she had to fire me. These pictures were destroying my life, but I couldn't stop looking at them.

I eventually had the bright idea to send a text to the number sending me these pictures. I sent a simple message: 'Why? Why does Brent keep doing this?' This wasn't the man I thought I knew. This wasn't the man I married.

It didn't take long to get a reply. It read as follows:

"Can you blame him? He doesn't have to work. He doesn't have to deal with a nagging wife. All he has to do is fuck three gorgeous girls. All he has to is keep three slutty girls sexually satisfied. He gets to spend most of his time having sex with gorgeous women and knocking them up on a regular basis. Can't blame him for that."

I hated it. I hated that this was what my husband wanted. But I realized that if I was in the same situation, it would be hard to say 'no'. As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't blame him. I couldn't blame him for leaving me after seeing what and who he ended up with. As much as I hated to admit it, he probably made the right call. Brent was probably better off.

I tossed the phone away in disgust. I never wanted to see any of that stuff again.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers