Beach Cabana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked a lap around the edges of the club, interacting with anyone who was interested in interacting, applauding people who had stripped, encouraging people still who still had clothes on to take them off. When he got back, he smiled at the four of us and collected his beer for another sip. Dani nodded toward reluctant girls, who had finally taken off their bras. "What did you say to them?" she asked.

"Nothing much, just a little cheerleading," he said. He took a couple of rhythmic steps, not quite dancing, over to them, and gave them each a high five. "Good job!" he said. They beamed. "It's not so bad, is it?" They shook their heads, grinning, and he returned to our little circle. We all glanced around the club, which was beginning to fill up, at last.

A nice-looking couple settled near us, and immediately took off shirts, shorts, bra, and boxers. She hooked her thumbs in her panties, but then kept them on. They danced a couple of tunes, and returned to the side. He retrieved some money from his shorts and set off toward the bar.

She grinned and nodded at us and cheerleader guy. He said, "You looked like you were gonna go all the way, then you didn't." She nodded. "You gonna?"

"Probably."

He said, "It's only difficult the first time."

Her guy got back with their drinks. She took a long sip, pulled her panties off, said, "Oh, this is far from the first time," and led her guy back onto the dance floor.

After ten minutes or so standing with us, cheerleader guy set off on another lap around the edges -- he ended up doing that all night, every ten or fifteen minutes. When he got back, reluctant girls still hadn't taken off their panties. They fingered the elastic, but couldn't seem to pull them down. I said, "Poor things, they really want to take them off."

He nodded and said to them, "You know, you haven't really been here unless you spend at least thirty minutes completely naked." They nodded, and looked like they were finally ready to take the final plunge, but then five or six guys took a spot standing next to them. They didn't have dates, they didn't get drinks, they didn't move a muscle to join the dancing, and they didn't take off any clothes. They just stood there and gawked; it was quite creepy.

Cheerleader guy said to them, "Ever been here before? No? It's the most amazing thing: the more guys standing around with their clothes on, the fewer girls take their clothes off." Not even five minutes later, they left.

We resumed dancing. After a song or two, I looked over at cheerleader guy, standing there by himself, bouncing with the beat. I boogied over to him, took his hand, and pulled him toward the floor, but he pulled back. "I can't," he said. "My knees -- they're completely blown out, bone on bone. Both of them -- I can't even limp! If my orthopedist ever found out I'd climbed all those stairs, she'd ground me for a month!" I patted his shoulder in sympathy.

I saw our four ZNN friends on the other side of the dance floor. Holly and Shannon were already topless, and Mark and Jason were already naked. I lost track of them, but ten or fifteen minutes later, I saw them again, and the girls had also taken off their panties.

I noticed reluctant girls, sans panties, on the dance floor. I caught cheerleader guy's eye and nodded toward them. He grinned, shuffled out to them and gave them each another high five. "Yay!" he said. They grinned shyly, acknowledging his approval, and as he turned to go back to his spot, one of them leaned in and quickly kissed him on the cheek, then the other one did the same. They continued dancing, relaxing more as each song went by.

A little later, several of us were back over by cheerleader guy sipping our drinks. Reluctant girls, still naked, came over and finished their drinks, and dropped the plastic cups in the trash can right beside cheerleader guy. "Why thirty minutes?" one of them asked.

"Because," he said, "you'll spend the first fifteen aware of nothing but being naked." They grinned -- that was exactly what they had felt. He continued, "Half an hour is just long enough to forget, at least once, that you don't have any clothes on. That's when you can say you've been here."

They snuggled into him, one under each arm, and each kissed him on the cheek again. "Another drink?" one of them said. Her friend nodded. They headed to the bar, completely naked, passing dozens of clothed people. They turned, made eye contact with cheerleader guy, and gave him two thumbs up.

A new couple arrived looking extremely straight-laced and uncomfortable. They were fit and attractive, but looked utterly freaked out at all the exposed skin around them. From their stiff body language with each other, and how they over-reacted to anything the other one said, it was clear they were on their first date, and I thought, "Dude, of all the bars in Key West, you brought her here? Bad decision -- it's probably also your last date with her." They set down their drinks and hit the dance floor.

After one tune, he took off his shirt, and a song later she raised her hands over her head -- if they knew that move they must have been here before, and despite their ill-at-ease body language, maybe this wasn't their first date. He lifted her dress off, revealing a really cute bra/panty set. After one more tune, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, with no resistance from her. He pulled it off her shoulders, revealing some really nice tits, which she made no effort to cover. She undid his belt, and pulled his shorts down and off -- I would never have thought such a prim little thing could do something so bold without lapsing into a coma. Two songs later, he knelt in front of her and pulled her panties down and off, and she stooped in front of him and removed his boxer briefs. Both of them had shaved their groin completely shiny smooth -- didn't expect that! They were still dancing naked when we left.

: : : : :

We walked back to the guest house with Holly, Shannon, Mark, and Jason. Even that late, no one was ready for sleep, so we agreed to meet at the hot tub. Their room turned out to be at the top of the stairs next to ours, so we undressed and met them outside our doors. Jason said, "I assume you're still scofflaws?" We nodded. "Well then," he said, pulling his towel from around his waist, "I'm a scofflaw too!" We all held our towels at our sides, except Mark, who handed his towel to Shannon so he could carry a couple of bottles of wine and eight cups -- very thoughtful. After twenty or so minutes in the hot bubbles, we did hot-cool-hot again, without towels.

Back in the hot tub, there was no need for conversation: the wine, warm breeze, hot bubbling water, and late hour all added up to quite a serene moment. The wine was gone discouragingly soon. Jessi lifted herself out of the water and sat on the edge. "I don't want the night to end, but I'm getting pruney." We all were. We decided to adjourn to a room, and since they had wine, we went to theirs.

We used our towels to dry off, so we wouldn't drip in the house, but no one covered up when we stood up. I happened to be last climbing the stairs, and I studied the symphony of muscles moving in Mark and Jason's butts. I was beginning to understand why guys always stare at girls who have skin showing.

Their room, like ours, had two queen-sized beds. After the club, the hot tub, the pool, and the walk into the house, none one felt any need to cover up. It was a grand sight, eight of us all bare-ass naked -- six pretty pussies, twelve lovely tits, and two gorgeous dicks.

They poured wine. Two beds and a single chair, though, wasn't enough space for eight people to sit and socialize comfortably. "I guess we should go back to our room," I said, "but I feel shitty just drinking your wine and calling it a night. Besides, I'm having fun." Everyone agreed, but no one knew how to keep the party going. Our rooms shared a common wall, but there wasn't one of those interconnecting doors that some hotel rooms have. There were other guests downstairs, doubtlessly asleep at this late hour, so it seemed wrong to throw open the doors for an open house kind of party.

"Half of us could go to our room," Dani suggested. Nobody had a better idea, so Dani, Ally, Jason, and Holly rose to go next door. Dani and Ally gave nice hugs to Jessi and me, Holly gave a killer kiss to Mark, and Jason had an equally hot one for Shannon, grabbing a generous handful of ass, I noticed. The four of them took the few steps to our door, and after they closed it behind them, Shannon closed ours.

"They're nice," Jessi said.

"They're very special," Shannon agreed.

Jessi and I settled onto one of their beds, Shannon and Mark on the other. We drank more wine and talked about our day. They had taken a seaplane to Fort Jefferson, a Civil War-era outpost on a small island guarding Key West. We told them about daytime at the club.

"You guys are really into being nude in public, aren't you?" Shannon asked. We nodded. She continued, gesturing at her bare front, "I've never done anything like this before -- the pool, the spa, the dance floor. I can't say I'm completely comfortable, but it's invigorating, to say the least."

"You've got nothing to be shy about," I said, and she blushed. I started telling the story of a trip we took to a little beach town. "A bikini shop had a sign out front which said, 'Girls, Ask About Free Bikini Tops.'"

"How'd that work?" Mark asked.

Jessi replied, "You picked out a bikini top, gave the clerk the one you had on-"

Shannon interrupted, "So it was a trade."

Jessi continued, "No, not at all. The point of giving the guy your old one was you had to take it off. Once you chose a new one, he took a point-and-shoot picture of you holding it up, you put it on, and he gave your old one back."

"I get it," Mark said. "For the clerk-"

"The owner," Jessi added.

"Aah, of course. For the owner, an opportunity to get his dirty-old-man on -- having bare titties in his store and adding to his collection of snapshots of topless girls," he grinned. "For the store, a little 'free entertainment' to draw customers in, costing only the wholesale price of a bikini top or two."

"Exactly," I said. "It turns out it doesn't take long for the rumor of four naked girls to draw a lot of incremental traffic into the store. In the hour we were naked, the guy probably sold $1,000 worth of board shorts and bikinis."

Mark said, "That's hot."

Shannon said, "Did you say naked? I thought you said bikini tops."

"It turned out," Jessi said, "if you asked just right, he'd give you a free bottom as well."

"If," I said, "you were willing to walk around the store stark naked, and have your picture taken bottomless."

Jessi added, "Which we were."

We heard slurping -- Mark had popped quite an impressive hard-on, and Shannon had a mouthful of it. She sucked him slowly in and out, a dreamy look on her face. She glanced at us a couple of times, so she was aware we were watching, but it didn't seem to bother her.

Jessi said, "We should go."

I wasn't so easily put off. "Did we cause that?" I asked, referring to Mark's hard-on.

Shannon let it pop out of her mouth, and with a huge grin, said, "Are you kidding? How the four of you look, how you're always naked, and then a story like that? Hell yeah you caused it." Her eyes sparkled and an impish look came over her face. She tilted Mark's erection toward us and said, "Want some?"

"I, I don't think so," Jessi whispered.

"Seriously?" I asked. Shannon grinned and nodded. I said, "I thought you'd never ask!" and practically levitated off the bed.

"Cait!" Jessi hissed.

Shannon bounced off their bed, and I hopped onto it. Jessi told me later I looked confident, but I didn't feel it. I hadn't had many "serious" dates that school year (in other words, not much sex), so I had little recent experience sucking cock. I had admired Jason and Mark since I first saw them, so no way was I going to decline Shannon's offer, but my insides trembled like a plate of jelly in an earthquake. I know most guys love blowjobs enough that if you stay busy and avoid teeth they will enjoy it, but I wanted to blow him away. Pun intended.

Up close, Mark's cock was particularly fine. I gripped its base, reassured myself this wasn't brain surgery, and gave the tip a light kiss and lick. It throbbed in anticipation. I pulled a couple of inches into my mouth, and let him feel a shiver pass through my body -- it was real, but I exaggerated it for his benefit.

I began sliding him in and out, but I felt quite self-conscious about being watched, especially by Shannon, his regular partner. As a result, at first I went too fast. I concentrated on ignoring the audience and finding a comfortable, more reasonable rhythm. Unlike the guys at school, he let me control the pace and the depth without any over-eager thrusting. I loved how his cock felt in my mouth, the velvety soft skin with steel-hard muscle underneath.

It took me awhile, but I was finally getting comfortable when his thighs began to quiver, and he mumbled, "I'm gonna cum." A wave of dread washed over me -- I never had a guy cum in my mouth before. I don't do that back at school, not because of the act itself, but the aftermath -- one of my friends did it, and the guy blabbed it all over campus. For weeks that's all anybody talked about. People whispered and pointed as she walked by, and dozens of guys asked her out, none of whom had ever noticed her before. I don't ever want to be in that nightmare.

This was Key West, though, not campus, and I was determined to swallow his load. Jessi told me later she would have finished Mark by hand, but I wanted to do it the big-girl way. Wishing I had some prior experience, any prior experience, I steeled myself and hoped I could do it without looking like an idiot.

When the first squirt hit my throat, I couldn't help tensing slightly, but once I got past that one it was easy -- all I had to do was keep sucking. He moaned as he launched stream after stream against my tonsils, while I continued stroking him and concentrated on sucking as hard as I could. I didn't expect his gooch to be so warm, or to be slightly sweet as well as salty -- he must eat a lot of ice cream or something. He filled my mouth and more -- some escaped down my chin. I swallowed and pushed the spillage in, swallowing again. I could barely contain a huge, silly grin -- I did it!

Jessi, little Miss Priss who moments ago wanted no part of him, said, "But I wanted some."

Shannon said, "Give him a minute. I'm sure he'd love to go again." Mark grunted, grinned, and nodded. "I'll warn you, though," she said, "his second one takes a long time."

Jessi and I traded places, and Shannon watched adoringly as Jessi started right in, taking his still-limp dick into her mouth -- it began to harden immediately. I found Shannon's vicarious enjoyment of his pleasure quite touching. "Do you mind if I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Of course not."

"You said you're four individuals rather than two couples. But if you and Mark provide each other 'benefits,' and Jason and Holly do too, how do you still call yourselves 'single?'"

She smiled and said, "There's more to us than what you've seen. We are all friends, and we don't want to be paired up. What we do is, each night we trade. I'm with Mark tonight, but I was with Jason last night. I'll be with Jason again tomorrow night, then Mark again the next night."

I saw a lot of downside to that arrangement, but didn't say so. I simply said, "Alternating nights with two hot guys -- lucky girl!"

She nodded agreement. Mark was fully hard, and Jessi was blowing him for all she was worth. Shannon was amazing -- she watched them selflessly, and seemed to enjoy the pleasure he received as much as he did. I softly said, "You really like him, don't you? I mean, you like Jason, too, and Holly, but Mark is extra-special, isn't he?"

"Shhhh!" she grinned, "it's not supposed to show. It would ruin everything if I fell for him."

It was obvious she already had, and him for her, but I made the zipper motion across my lips, and we turned our attention back to the other bed. I asked, "Seeing his dick in somebody else's mouth doesn't bother you?"

In the silence that followed, I thought the question might have offended her, but she looked deep in thought as if she'd never considered it before. I turned my view to the hypnotic sight of Mark's cock disappearing into Jessi's mouth and reappearing. He had a blissful grin on his face. Shannon finally said, "Look at him, he's in heaven." Her smile almost exactly matched Mark's. She continued, "Who could be bothered by that?" I was touched by her sweet, selfless affection, and nodded my understanding.

I was proud of Jessi, she didn't hold back. Her mouth was clearly tiring, though, and Mark showed no sign of being ready to pop again, so she disengaged, crawled up his torso, placed his tip between her folds, rubbed it back and forth a couple of times, and lowered herself over him. She was so ready she took his whole length in one pass. She placed her hands on his shoulders for leverage, and began slowly deep-stroking him. He moaned, "God you're tight," clearly enjoying the ride.

I said, "Does he really take that long the second time?"

Shannon said, "Oh yeah, it can seem like forever."

She gazed hungrily at Jessi and Mark, but not in a possessive or jealous way -- it seemed more the look of someone who had her own needs. She had been so selfless in sharing Mark with me and Jessi, it seemed grossly unfair that as a result, she would be left out. I guessed it was possible Mark would be good for a third ride after he was done with Jessi, but that didn't seem likely. Or she could rub one out herself, but if she was going to, I thought she would already have started.

I had only ever "done" a girl a couple of times, but if I had ever seen someone who needed -- and deserved -- some attention, regardless of their gender, it was Shannon at that moment. I leaned over and kissed her breast. She stiffened slightly but didn't stop me. I cupped the other one with my hand, teasing its nipple to full attention, while my tongue circled the nip I had in my mouth. She moaned, and I said, "These are really nice, Shannon."

She tensed slightly and said, "Really? No, Holly's are nice. Compared to her, and you guys, I feel like such a boy."

I understood her insecurity. Holly's D cups, possibly even DDs, dwarfed us all, Shannon's Bs and my Cs. "Bigger isn't always better," I said. "I think they're amazing."

I expected her to push me away, but she didn't. I took the lack of "no" as "yes," and began kissing down her tummy. She stopped me, and said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Mark got off, and now Jessi's getting hers. That leaves you. You said he takes a long time for his second, and I think she'll keep on until he's done. Right now I'm your best bet."

I lowered myself down her body to her pussy. I was just getting settled between her thighs when she said, "Wait, Cait, you don't have to. I'm not bi-"

I interrupted, "I'm not bi either. I've only ever done this a couple of times, and those were just like right now, making the best of an unusual moment." I kissed her tummy. "I'm going to get you off now, I've already decided that. All you have to do is lay back and enjoy it."

I expected her to say "no," but she spread her legs for me -- her body said "yes." I gave her slit a nice, long lick, ending with a generous tongue flick across her clit. Her body still felt somewhat stiff, so I added, "And you don't have to do me back unless you want to." She relaxed, and I got busy, burying my face between her thighs.

What I said a moment earlier was true, I had only done that a couple of times, so I didn't know much about what I was doing down there. I know what I like, though, and I just tried to do things that I thought would feel good on me. Warm and soft is always nice, so I stroked her slit with the smooth width of my tongue, starting at the bottom and slowly working upward. When I reached her clit, which was frantically reaching out of its folds for some attention, I captured it between my lips and slid my mouth, already slick with her honey, back and forth across it.