Beach Cabana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started over at the bottom, pointing my tongue to part her lips for a little depth, repeating the tickle of her clit at the top and diving back to the bottom. I repeated that several times, each trip pushing slightly deeper and capturing her clit between my lips and rubbing my tongue across it from side to side. It must have felt good -- she began to roll her hips and arch her back in response.

I cupped her hips, loving the feel of her muscles flexing. I reached for her breast, surrounding it, squeezing it, flexing my fingers into it. She moaned quietly and began rocking her hips more urgently, breathing more deeply. I concentrated my lips on her clit, sucking it out of its fleshy folds, running the soft width of my tongue across it from side to side, inundating it with suction and friction.

I sent my other hand to her other breast, rolled both her nipples between my fingers, and sucked her clit out of its sheath and flicked my tongue across it. She reacted like she had been hit with a hospital defibrillator. Her body stiffened, her lungs pulled full of air, and a low, rumbling growl emerged from her throat. My hands on her boobs had my arms extended like Supergirl in flight, and as she came, a super-hero is what I felt like, she reacted so strong. I continued sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue across it until her orgasm peaked, and I gradually began to slow my tongue and fingers, easing her softly back to the real world in tiny steps.

As her body relaxed, I continued kissing her slit. I hate it when guys bolt away from my pussy after I cum, it makes me feel like they were repulsed by what they just did. As she caught her breath, I slid up beside her, laying my head beside hers. She had the sweetest smile, and I leaned in to give her a delicate kiss, letting my lips flow gently from side to side across hers. She returned it, soft and gentle.

: : : : :

I had said she didn't have to return the favor, and although I hoped she would, 'not' appeared to be winning the struggle. No problem, no pressure, but if we were done, I was ready for sleep.

In the other bed, Jessi and Mark were quite busy, Mark now on top. Jessi's thighs framed his ribs, with her ankles crossed between his shoulder blades. She met his thrusts with her own. I said, "They're beautiful, aren't they?" and stretching my arms over my head to begin unwinding.

Shannon turned onto her side and placed her hand on my tummy, breaking the ice of touching me sexually -- maybe she would do me back after all. Her fingers searched upward, finding my breast, exploring it, cupping it, discovering my nipple. She captured the tip between her thumb and finger, rolling it tenderly from side to side. A wave of pleasure washed over me, and I said, "Mmmm, nice."

She gazed at me, still timid, and willed her hand to trace its way down from my boob, across my tummy, toward my pussy. She still seemed so sweetly uncertain I reassured her, "You don't have to." The stress on her face softened, and she leaned toward my lower body. She said, "I want to..." My pussy flooded in anticipation. That's when Jessi tapped me on the shoulder, gestured at Mark, and said, "Your turn!"

I made eye contact with Shannon and tilted my head toward Mark, offering the moment to her. She grinned and whispered, "Go for it." As I stood, though, she pulled my head down to hers and with a dreamy look on her face whispered into my ear, "Rain check?" I kissed her cheek and nodded.

I climbed in bed with Mark. Before he could say or do anything, I eased onto my back and pulled him on top of me. Grabbing a handful of hard-on, I guided him into me, and said, "I am ready, Freddie, show me what you got."

He had plenty. I was so wet, he slid all the way to the hilt on the first push. I held him in place for a moment so I could adjust to his size, and also to savor how wonderful he felt -- we fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. He gave me a moment, then slowly, gently, he pulled out, right to the very tip, then eased back in. His fingers found my breasts, gently rubbing my nipples as he began long-stroking me.

He had some sort of sexual spidey-sense perfectly guiding him to do all the things I like at exactly the right times. He started slow and gentle, emphasizing the sensuous friction of his length, and gradually built to a comfortable medium pace. When he was sure I was comfortable, he added power to the depth, no longer gentle but not quite rough. As he pistoned in and out of me, I met every thrust of his with one of my own. We moved together so well it felt like we had been partners for years. I wanted the moment to last forever, but his relentless stroking led me to the inevitable what felt like no time.

He seemed to realize how close I was, and without losing any depth he sped up. That triggered me, and I wrapped him in my arms and legs and squeezed for all I was worth. He bottomed out in me, groaned, and his body went completely rigid. His cock pulsed deep inside me and he rolled his hips in circles so the base of his cock massaged my clit. My orgasm peaked, and I melted into an ecstatic puddle, a boneless mass with every nerve happily aglow.

We rolled onto our sides, and he straddled my thigh to stay inside me as he softened. While we both caught our breath, he wrapped me in his arms and softly stroked my upper hip -- are you kidding me, he's a post-coital snuggler? I might fall for him myself! Based on the deep breathing from the other bed, Jessi and Shannon were fast asleep. I whispered, "That is one special lady over there..."

He said, "You got that right."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

I could almost hear the gears grinding in his head. "It's complicated, Cait. I'm working on it."

"You better. It'll be the loss of your life if you don't." He nodded and sighed. I kissed his cheek, slid free of his embrace, crawled in bed with Jessi and Shannon, and gently shook Shannon awake. "Go cuddle with your fella," I said. She grinned groggily and did. I crawled into her warm spot and was asleep in no time.

: : : : :

In my dream, someone was gently stroking my side, my hip, my waist. They breathed my name into my ear and caressed my face. I awoke, and it wasn't a dream, it was Shannon. She smiled when I opened my eyes. "You okay?" I whispered.

She nuzzled my neck and cooed, "I want my rain check." My pussy instantly flooded. She held out her hand, pulled me to my feet, and led me out onto the balcony. I sat. She knelt in front of me, pulled my hips forward to the edge of the cushion, nudged me so I fell into a full recline, and spread my knees.

She didn't do anything for a moment, like she had lost her resolve. "You sure?" I asked. She nodded. She leaned forward and kissed my tummy just below my belly button. She kissed a little lower and paused, unsure what to do next. She raised her eyes from my mound to my face, lifted herself up and leaned in until her lips touched mine. She kissed me gently, then gazed into my lap where she intended to go next. But first she returned to my face for another kiss, this one intense -- not a male, muscular intense, but female intense, somehow strong and soft at the same time, her lips caressing mine.

While we kissed she rolled my nipple between her fingers. She brushed her mouth across my cheek and down to my chest, leaving a trail of mini-kisses. When she reached my other nipple, she kissed it, open-mouthed. She circled it with her tongue, then grazed her lips, still moist from our kiss, across it from side to side. Her breath glowed warmly on my skin -- I don't think my nipples have ever been so swollen. She finger-walked from my tit down my tummy and began mercilessly teasing my slit. Barely touching me, she traced slow circles around my opening, every few round trips centering in on the engorged bud at the top, vibrating lightly across the crinkly flesh where it peeked out.

I would have been happy if she had just continued doing that, but she clearly had grander plans. She gave me a series of open-mouth kisses down to my navel. She lingered there, tonguing it, kissing it, seducing it as if it were a mini-pussy.

She kissed an explorer's trail further down my abdomen. When her lips encountered wetness -- finally! -- her eyes lost their focus and shut halfway. She gently pulled my folds apart with her thumbs, giving me the lightest kisses I've ever felt across my inner lips. She kissed my clit directly, blew across it, and kissed it again. And again. So delicate, so tender.

She moistened her lower lip on my juices -- I was flooding from the delicacy of her touch -- and slid the fleshy part of her lip slowly across my opening. She kissed down to the bottom, and slid from bottom to top, this time with both lips -- kind of continuous ghost kisses. She repeated that several times, each time pressing deeper into the valley between my lips, each trip sending me further into ecstasy.

She paused and lifted her eyes to mine, silently asking, "Am I doing okay?"

It was so much better than "okay" that I couldn't engage my voice to answer her, or even move my head in a reassuring nod. All I could do to show my approval was lace my fingers through her hair, and caress her scalp with my fingertips. Her posture softened from tentative to comfortable, and she shifted her hands from stroking the inside of my thighs, where she could push herself away if she panicked, to embracing the outer curve of my hips, where she could pull me tighter to her face.

She had the lightest touch I've ever experienced down there, electrifying every synapse in my groin. I swayed my hips in rhythm with her probing, feeling like I was floating on a cloud, awash in the warmth of a tropical sunrise. Each trip of her tongue lifted me a little higher.

I pulled my knees up to my ribs to give her better access to all my wrinkles and folds. I wanted the feeling never to end, but I was one tiny step away from cumming. She focused in on my clit, so softly, so warmly, so sweetly it almost hurt. She pressed my thighs tighter against my chest, exposing my pussy even more fully.

The next time her tongue reached my clit, I exploded. Every nerve in my body ignited. My body tensed, muscle pulling against muscle, from my toenails to my scalp. I grabbed her head and pulled it tight against my clit, which she sucked into her mouth and massaged mercilessly with her lips and tongue. I clamped my mouth shut, muffling a scream that I'm sure would have awakened the entire neighborhood.

I peaked and began to float down. Holding her lip lock on my clit, she slid her hands across my belly, cupped my boobs and rippled her fingers across my nipples, re-launching me back to paradise. I've only ever had second orgasms a few times, and they've always been a calmer, more serene type of cumming. Not this one, it matched the first one in strength, length, and bliss.

I began to float back to reality, and although she decreased her suction and lip massaging, she stayed connected to my clit. She gave my nub a final kiss and slid up my body, giving my navel and both nipples wet smooches and tongue flicks on her way up to my face. She settled beside me and buried her face in my shoulder. I nuzzled her ear and whispered, "That was freaking amazing." I kissed her cheek, and she turned to meet my lips with hers. As we kissed, I slurped my juices from her mouth, chin, and cheeks.

I relaxed in the afterglow for a several moments, then stood to return to bed, wobbly as a newborn colt. I reached and pulled her to her feet. She whispered, "This will probably be the only time in my life I ever do this. I'm glad it was with you." That was such a sweet thing to say, I felt a twinge of guilt. You see, I didn't tell her that right before I came, I noticed the door into the room had swung partially open. Mark was awake, watching us intently. He might not have even realized he was slowly stroking his cock. He put his finger to his lips, "shhh," and grinned. By the time we stood he had turned on his side, and when Shannon slid back into bed beside him, he was either fast asleep or pretending to be.

: : : : :

People say, "Our flight was uneventful," but to us, flying home was eventful. Everything went smoothly: on-time departure and arrival, no heavy turbulence, no problems of any sort. It's just, we were flying! We had to change planes in Miami, from a puddle-jumper to a big jet, emphasizing that we were on our way home, and our Key West adventure was over. I was sad the trip was over, but I loved every minute of it, and from the dreamy grins my friends couldn't wipe off their faces, they did too.

: : : : :

(author's note: the sex in this story is fictional, but the guest house and dance club are real places. Or, were real places. The guest house has new owners, who extensively remodeled it. It is no longer clothing optional.

Key West is apparently trying to become more of a family destination. I wonder how much longer the dance club will survive.)

: : : : :