All Comments on 'Beach CFNM Fantasy'

by WickedNaughtyThoughts

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dream on

great fantasy, well written. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I loved this! I hope they insert their fingers deep in his tight butthole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
German girls and American penises

Wonderful story - great description of the girls being fascinated by your penis and houw you jack off. One thing to add, being German it is very likely that they have never seen a circumcised man before, so that excitement and learning the technique to jack him off when there is not easy use foreskin could be explored

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super story!

I love your story! The most arousing part was when the two hotties took your naked pics and they will keep them forever! I love how they "blackmail" you! Hot story! There should be more bold women with cameras!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you write more stories!

... and the naked males are photographed to humiliate them and to show them to girlfriends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think I like it as it is

I like bold women and I like if they are the bosses. It is really arousing being photographed naked. I remember my wife taking my naked pics! It was really arousing and exciting. However, I thought I die when I noticed she shows the pics to her best girl-friend! I am just asking myself if Kikka and Nixie upload his naked pics to a website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Holy crap, this story is awesome! It has so many fantastic elements: a young, hot, German woman, bikini-clad hotties, clothed female nude male, self touching, blackmail, pierced nipples, camel-toe, and nipple play.

I would love to be naked in front of 2 hot clothed woman (well, semi-clothed in their skimpy bikinis) while they study my cock, "force" me to touch myself, describe to them how I like to touch myself, pull on those pierced nipples, and have them tie me up with their bikini tops!

"...her hands still reaching up and tickling my balls, pinching my nipples and spanking me." --Yes! I would lose it when they spanked me and pinched my delicate man-nipples! Seriously, I would explode after they tied me up and pinched my nipples hard, as nothing feels better than women playing with my nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous