All Comments on 'Beach Encounter'

by Gentlehands1960

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke!

Damn, all we get anymore are half hearted, one page cuck shit, bullshit! This used to be the best site on the net of this kind, not anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just pure trash and horrible story

Wow, what piece of shit story. It just can't be worst than that.

Perhaps the writer is running for the Lowest Score Contest....than he'll get some chances.

It seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is such waste of time.

1* for this garbage

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Another bad comedy...

Another bad comedy: 1 - She felt she "had an intellectual attraction" for the man, but what she just could think was: "how it would feel to have his enormous hands covering my body"!

2 - Then the husband has this brillant saying: ""I love you so much Brandy, but you can go and fuck him and any man you want..."

3 - Finally the last joke: "It was times like this that I was so glad to be married to such an understanding man."! So 1* it´s too good for this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST STUPID COMMENTS

Come to a free sex site and read the stories then attck the story, then the writer and anyone who likes the story and then attack the site administers just because you did not like the story.Please go somewhere else and makes us all happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very tiring.

Just another sexually frustrated author indulging childish and humiliating cuckold fantasies. Why would any normal male want a wife, or a life, like that portrayed here?

What a waste of time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Justgr8

Another reason to hate Anons! It's hard to identify whom you're replying to! You said, "Last comment," but I don't think that was the one you meant, I think you meant the one headed, "JUST STUPID COMMENTS." That's why I usually use their comment heading when replying to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damned good story.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-JUST STUPID COMMENTS

That's your opinion. Comments are a reflection of that persons feelings about a story. As far as I'm concerned, any time a public feedback is left open for comment, every reader should be able to voice their opinion. May I suggest you stop reading them, since they bother you so much. My opinion, your comment was out of line, you didn't have anything to say about the story, just attacked others, since it's obvious, you disagreed with them.

No comment on story, didn't read it. Low scores and comments told me all I need to know. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure lame, wimp and garbage story. 1* for this pathetic and ugly story

Serious.....what's wrong with this kind of writes?......this writer clearly enjoys cocks rather than pussy, so he should just go to T&C and/or Gay session rather then wasting everyone time here in LW.....and this thing has been happening quite often lately.....are those writers a repressed gay people who pretend to be a wimp cuckold husbands craving for cocks....there is nothing wrong in being gay!....so you wimp writers just need to assume your true willing and go for big cocks instead of lying to yourself writing tales about STD cunt wives!

BTW, this story sucks!...it is so nonsense, stupid, poor written, low context, shallow, wimp, disgusting and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is such waste of time....1* for this crap.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 6 years ago
Loving Wives

The content description is not Burn the Bitch so put your torches away and go back to your man caves.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: JUST STUPID COMMENTS

Funny, the commented on the story but you commented on them. In fact, you didn't mention anything about the story at all. I guess that despite your rant you couldn't find anything good about it.

<P>

BTW, you stated " read the stories then attck {sic] the story..." At least they grasp the concept that you have to read a story to know what's in it. You, on the other hand, seem to feel we can know what is in it before reading it, which, logistically, would be ample evidence the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid wimp trash. Wrong session...it should be in Gay / T&C session

The writer is more concern in describing the cocks and talk about loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife.....so the writer should be in T&C and/or Gay session......there is nothing wrong in craving for cocks....just be happy and go for if that's what you want

1* for this trash story in wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 paragraph tales

this category has been besieged by "stories" that are barely longer than 2 paragraphs. are you the same author trying to get a rise out of the readers or just an author trying to gage if you can write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I fucked a stranger's wife with him watching, and it was the most erotic thrill I had ever experienced. She was a tigress and we enjoyed each other for two hours while her man watched quietly from the corner of the room. Your story re-kindled those volcanic thoughts in my mind. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So pathetic, nonsense, ugly and wimp story. 1* for this lame

Gosh, it just can't be worst than that!.....this is no pathetic and stupid!

What waste of time reading this crap story. There is nothing new, nothing exciting in this bad story.

In fact this story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, low context, shallow, low quality and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

The writer is more concern to describe the Big Cock and loads of cum, rather than his STD cunt wife.....so that means the writer enjoys more cocks than pussy.....so is the writer gay pretending he' a pathetic cuckold husband?

Perhaps this crap story should have better chances in T&C or Gay session as the LW readers don't appreciate gay repressed people pretending they are wimp husbands.

1* for this pathetic and bad story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Needs

A whore certainly needs a understanding man or she gone.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Fix the TAGS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlehands1960@Gentlehands1960
Former Massage Therapist and amateur writer. Have written several stories over the years, but many have been misplaced and no longer accessible. Will try to add more as I find them or write new ones. I am a volunteer editor and am willing to review most genres.