Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris could see his recent ministrations to Lisa's hairless slit had opened her up like a blossoming flower. He watched excitedly as Lisa's hand moved up and down his length several times grasping him firmly. He allowed her to bend his hard cock down, lining him up with her opening. He moved forward slightly and felt his cock-head touch her softly. She then rubbed his knob up and down her pussy roughly, spreading her legs further. He was having trouble containing himself now and began to jab at her tightness in his eagerness.

"Come on...get it in...I want it...fuck it...fuck my little pussy..." Lisa cried desperately, barely able to contain her own excitement any further.

Chris watched her continue to rub herself open with his cock. He could see the combination of their juices slick up his large bulbous knob. He applied some more pressure, then eased before trying again. The thin lips of her inner labia were forced back inside each time he pushed in. Gradually, he began to make some progress.

When Lisa felt his cock-head enter she reached behind him and grabbed his buttocks with both hands, pulling him in further into her straining entrance. She felt him partially withdraw then drive in harder again. She could feel her tight opening stretching to accommodate his girth with his every urgent thrust.

Chris could feel her juices flow around his cock as he tapped into her depths further. Her face looked enraptured; she was biting her lower lip; her eyes glazed again.

Amazingly for such a small woman she was coping well. The fucking she had received earlier had no doubt helped too. Chris withdrew almost completely again, the delicate folds of her inner labia wrapped around his shaft and was drawn out, past her smooth puffy outer lips, straining around his girth. Finally he thrust himself in deeply, touching her cervix with the tip of his cock for the first time in her life. Her eyes opened wide at her shock.

"What do you think?" Chris asked quietly, while gently working himself in and out slowly.

"Umm...it's big..." Lisa mewed softly, her hands gripping the sides of the table to steady herself as he increased his pace. She could not believe what she was doing; she was a married mother of forty-three for God's sake, on a table fucking a young man. But she couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying it...immensely.

"Knew ya could do it young fella...she's fucken lovin' it man...give it to her..." Larry finally broke his silence at the scene before him.

Lisa had her legs up high; Chris had reached around and was tweaking her hard nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He really wanted to suck on them but was unable to bend down close enough without his cock withdrawing partially. He was now thrusting into her vigorously and she was moaning loudly with obvious pleasure. Every now and then a small amount of cum that had been deposited earlier escaped past the tight seal her labia had around his shaft and trickled down between the cheeks of her backside.


Stumpy took a swig of his beer and prodded his mate Gus. "Told ya, they're all just fucken sluts...as soon as ya get a cock in 'em."

No one noticed what Larry was doing. He had figured out the video recording settings of Lisa's expensive phone and was taking some footage of the couple on the table going for it, making sure he got some shots of their faces. He was even able to sneak a close-up of Chris's weapon as he buried it deep into Lisa's straining cunt. He knew the light was poor and he hoped it turned out clear enough.

Chris knew he was not going to last too long, he hadn't had a fuck in more than three weeks and had also missed out on masturbating the past two mornings. Besides all that, the velvety walls of Lisa's tight pleasure tunnel caressed his sensitive glans continually with his every stroke, driving him nuts. He thought that she was close also; her hips rocked up to meet his every thrust harder now and she was grunting words of encouragement to him.

"Aahh...aahh...oh yeah...that's it... yeah...bang it Chris..." Lisa cried breathlessly.

Larry timed it perfectly. He watched the young man's hard buttocks flexing back and forth with increased speed and vigour. He could tell the slut was close to coming also. He moved forward closer to Chris, ready.

"What the...hey...what's happening..." Chris cried out in surprise. He was only moments from coming when he had been violently grabbed around the neck from behind. Suddenly he was off balance and felt himself stumbling backwards. His large cock made a popping sound as it slipped out from the grips of Lisa's wet hole. He tripped and as he fell backwards who ever had him twisted him around so he landed face first on the sandy soil.

"Tie her up too," Larry ordered his two friends who were standing slightly bewildered next to the table.

Lisa looked up at the two men in sudden fear unsure of what was happening. Stumpy quickly held her down by her arms as Gus rummaged around looking for the extra rope they had brought along. "Roll her over," Gus sneered, standing back up with the rope in hand, still sporting an erection.

Chris felt his arms roughly secured with cable-ties behind his back. "Why? Why didn't you wait until we had finished...I don't understand?" he asked.

"Youse were both enjoying it a bit too much...she married ya know...not meant ta fuck around when ya married," Larry sniggered sarcastically at the prostrate young man facing the ground beneath him.

Lisa cried out.

Fear gripped Chris's belly; he wondered what was in store for them now?

* * *

Old Timothy staggered back to his darkened camp. He had appreciated the beer the stranger had given him earlier, but it was all gone now. Usually he had a couple of drunken friends in tow but not tonight, the others had decided to stay on the park bench and sleep it off around at the other beach where they had been for the past few hours. Nicer breeze there, when it was balmy like tonight, they had told him. He knew that was bullshit, it was just because they were too lazy to walk back the couple of kilometres in the dark.

"Fuck 'em," he grumbled to himself as he searched his pockets for his cigarette lighter to light the old gas lamp he could just make out hanging nearby.

Timothy adjusted the knob on the lantern so it cast an even light around his camp. He turned around to survey things and nearly had a heart attack at what he saw. There on his table lay a completely naked woman, a young woman, probably only thirty-five or so, quite pretty with blond hair. She was on her back and looked back at him with equal surprise.

Timothy's eyes slowly adjusted to the light and he noticed that she had tape over her mouth. He now realised that she was also tied spread-eagled to the four points of his table.

His eyes drank in her nudity and he licked his lips approvingly. It had been a long, long time since he had seen a woman as attractive as this naked in his presence. He glanced down past her breasts past her navel-ring to her open thighs. He had only seen manicured cunts like that in magazines and he marvelled at the sight of a real one in the flesh.

"Looks like someone has left me some dinner," he chuckled as he stared at her reddened pussy. "Or is it someone's left-overs?"

Lisa looked up horrified. Please don't let this dirty old man touch me, she wished to herself.

She need not have worried too much. Old Timothy was rarely blessed with an erection these days and as pretty as he thought she was the alcohol reduced his chances even further. She was lucky Timothy's drunken friends had not come back though, neither of them would have had the same problem.

Timothy admired his find a bit longer. Tenderly he ran his callused hand up along her thigh past her mons Venus and touched the little gold ring protruding from the top of her slit. "Never seen nothin' like that..." he murmured. He felt her skin shudder at his touch. He ran a finger down her hairless slit and caressed her moist folds, slowly peeling her labia apart with his touch. He then noticed a trickle of cum had oozed out and pooled on the top of his table. "Just been fucked too, I reckon, hey missy?" he slurred out loud.

Lisa struggled against her bonds frantically and tried to scream through her gag. "No not again. Is this why those bastards left me here tied up helpless? To be fucked by some drunken old dero?" she wondered.

Timothy heard a noise from behind. He stopped what he was doing and looked around to see a young man tied to the foot of a tree several feet away. He was also gagged with tape but Timothy could tell he was pissed off. He was a good man at heart and could rarely do any harm to anyone. "Better let 'em go I suppose...see what their story is," he sighed.

* * *

They were both still silent for the moment. The traffic was light at this time of night. Chris finally spoke up when Lisa drove past the entrance to the closest Police Station.

"What are you doing? Why are you going past? Stop! We have to tell the police," he asked, totally confused.

"We can't. No one can ever know," Lisa stated bluntly. "I...I would be ruined if it got out, this in only a small place Chris. What do you think people would think of me? A successful small businesswoman...repeatedly raped after taking a young male friend to the nudist beach. 'She asked for it' they would all say. My whole life would be ruined. I would never get any work here again. My kids would be sneered at in school." She stopped for a breath. "And I don't know what my husband would think." Lisa hesitated a moment. "No one can ever know, Chris, I mean it!"

She kept driving. "Apart from our feelings and some money stolen we are both unhurt...just forget about it."

"Don't forget about your phone," he reminded her absently.

"I wont...thanks!" She sounded annoyed that he had bothered to mention it.

Chris couldn't believe she could be so cool about the whole event. He looked across at her profile; her face was illuminated by the glow of the dashboard lights. Her face was determined. She was certainly made of stronger mettle than he had previously thought.

Lisa kept driving, she thought back to old Timothy and their recent escape. After he had released them, he then assisted as they gathered all their belongings and while he watched them dress, Chris had blabbed their story to him. The old man denied knowing their attackers. Timothy then quickly led them back along the winding track to the car park. All he had wanted was a carton of beer in return. She had promised she would come back in a few days with his reward, as the three men had stolen her money and she didn't have her bankcards with her. The cagey old man had insisted on a surety, the only thing of real value she had on her was her gold watch. Lisa would definitely return with his beer, the watch had great sentimental value to her as Dave had given it to her many years ago as an anniversary gift.

"Quick...hand me a tissue out of the glove-box!" Lisa snapped. She felt the trickle run down between her legs and tried to catch it before it stained the upholstery of her new car. She was suddenly reminded of the last act of degrading humiliation that the bastards had put her through. They were nothing more than animals, she thought. After they had dragged Chris off of her the short one had rolled her onto her stomach on the table. Then the younger thickset one pulled her to the edge of the table and had tied her ankles down next to the table legs. Without ceremony he had moved up behind her and quickly penetrated her with his cock, jabbing away several times before complaining that she was all 'stretched'.

As Lisa drove on she felt the anger rise in her at what happened to her next. They had promised not to if she had taken on Chris, which made it even worse. She tried not to think about it. She didn't want Chris to know either, no one must know. Luckily for her, she thought, he wasn't built like the tall one, or worse, like Chris. Her rapist had pulled out of her pussy and forced himself into her almost virginal anus. All the lubrication from her pussy had greatly assisted his penetration. Lisa tried to console herself that after the initial discomfort it was not all that bad when she was able to finally relax her sphincter muscles. He had used her for nothing more than a receptacle and slammed into her mercilessly before shooting his load as far in as he could go. No man had ever done that to her before!

"I am truly sorry Lisa...it was all my fault..." Chris choked on his words obviously upset.

Lisa looked across at him, she thought he looked like he was about to cry. Poor sensitive Chris, she thought. It should be me crying. She reached over and felt for his hand. He grasped her small hand back.

"It'll be all right Chris," she said soothingly. "You'll be back in your own home in another day. Just put it all behind you."

Chris felt better at her touch. He sat quietly, enjoying the warmth of her hand. He was suddenly aware of his painfully swollen testicles. He had experienced the symptoms numerous times before. He had the dreaded 'blue balls' syndrome and they needed release. He thought back to their coupling earlier. "She had wanted me in the end, hadn't she?" he asked himself.

"Lisa...can I ask you something?" Chris did not sound his usual confident self.

Lisa hoped he wasn't going to say something about her last ordeal. She had hoped he had been facing the ground still when she was anally raped. She really didn't want to talk about that incident.

"As long as it is not about what happened back there. I want to try and forget about it."

"Mm...ok. No it's not about that. It's more like a favour." He said hesitantly.

"Not another favour Chris, surely?" She looked back over at him. He seemed to be sulking. "All right, what is it?"

Chris looked back over at Lisa. He took a deep breath, what did he have to loose. "Do you think we could...sleep together...maybe tonight...before I have to go home?"

* * *

"Aahh...aahh...oh yeah...that's it....yeah...bang it Chris..." It was about the tenth time Larry had played back the short video clip on the phone he had stolen from their victim the night before. He loved it.

The three of them were now well on the road to new adventures over West. Maybe find some more sluts to fuck like the good looking old slut they had all fucked at the beach last night. Yeah, that had been a classic. Best one ever!

"Wonder if the old dero and his drunken mates got into her when they got back to the camp?" Gus thought out loud. "She had a fucken tight little arsehole...I gotta tell ya."

"Yeah, so ya keep telling us," Stumpy growled. He had actually been the only one not to fuck the woman properly. Tried to after Gus had her arse and they rolled her back over. But he couldn't get it up again so soon after the head-job she had given him earlier. Pity, he thought. Next time he's going first, maybe.

They pulled into a petrol station and filled the long-range tank to the old four-wheel drive and bought some supplies for the trip ahead using most of the money Larry had stolen from the blond bitch's handbag.

Larry watched the video clip one last time; they would be out of phone range soon so he decided to get on with his plan. His final nasty little plan. Searching through the contact list he quickly found the name 'Dave', he knew it was there 'cause he had checked it out the night before. Stumpy might have been a bad bastard but Larry was an evil bastard. He chuckled wickedly as he bundled the still photos and the video clip together then pressed 'send' selected the recipient 'Dave' from the contact list and finally hit 'send' again. Marvellous thing modern technology, he thought as he observed the 'Sending Message' scrolling across the small colour screen, then he dropped the expensive phone in a waste bin.

* * *

Dave still had another three days to go before he left the isolated community where he had business and headed home. He had spoken to his wife Lisa on the satellite phone the night before as he was still well out of normal mobile phone range. She had told him that she had dropped Chris off at the airport that afternoon and that he had enjoyed his stay immensely and passed on his gratitude. Dave stirred her up about sunbaking with the young Chris and hoped she hadn't teased him too much. Lisa had hinted to him that she 'may have' shown him just a bit too much. Something about that little bikini he had bought her recently, the one she couldn't wear in front of the kids, being transparent when wet! This admission made Dave laugh; he couldn't wait to hear all the details when he got home. He still thought his wife was very attractive and said to her often that she would have no problem 'pulling' a young man if she wanted. He stirred her about it regularly and had tried to encourage her to be a bit more 'provocative' on occasions. Of course he didn't know how he would react if she actually took him up on some of his dares, after all he used to get so jealous if any other man so much as talked to her when they were out at a bar or party somewhere. He liked to think he had matured and could accept a bit of infidelity if it was to happen, however unlikely, he mused.

After the call Dave thought reflectively that she had sounded a bit strained. He hoped everything was all right at home, he usually made it a habit not to ask as there was little he could do about anything while he was so far from home. Usually something did happened when he was away. Mostly only something minor, like when a snake got into the birdcage once or something like that. Still, her tone left him with an uneasy feeling. He hated that, which was why he preferred not to call too often, better not to know some things, he thought.

Still he was looking forward to seeing her again. The big plus with working away was that the absence always made him horny. He hoped she was up for a 'session' with him when he returned. He certainly was!

1...67891011