Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? Why are you going past? Stop! We have to tell the police," he asked, totally confused.

"We can't. No one can ever know," Lisa stated bluntly. "I...I would be ruined if it got out, this in only a small place Chris. What do you think people would think of me? A successful small businesswoman...repeatedly raped after taking a young male friend to the nudist beach. 'She asked for it' they would all say. My whole life would be ruined. I would never get any work here again. My kids would be sneered at in school." She stopped for a breath. "And I don't know what my husband would think." Lisa hesitated a moment. "No one can ever know, Chris, I mean it!"

She kept driving. "Apart from our feelings and some money stolen we are both unhurt...just forget about it."

"Don't forget about your phone," he reminded her absently.

"I wont...thanks!" She sounded annoyed that he had bothered to mention it.

Chris couldn't believe she could be so cool about the whole event. He looked across at her profile; her face was illuminated by the glow of the dashboard lights. Her face was determined. She was certainly made of stronger mettle than he had previously thought.

Lisa kept driving, she thought back to old Timothy and their recent escape. After he had released them, he then assisted as they gathered all their belongings and while he watched them dress, Chris had blabbed their story to him. The old man denied knowing their attackers. Timothy then quickly led them back along the winding track to the car park. All he had wanted was a carton of beer in return. She had promised she would come back in a few days with his reward, as the three men had stolen her money and she didn't have her bankcards with her. The cagey old man had insisted on a surety, the only thing of real value she had on her was her gold watch. Lisa would definitely return with his beer, the watch had great sentimental value to her as Dave had given it to her many years ago as an anniversary gift.

"Quick...hand me a tissue out of the glove-box!" Lisa snapped. She felt the trickle run down between her legs and tried to catch it before it stained the upholstery of her new car. She was suddenly reminded of the last act of degrading humiliation that the bastards had put her through. They were nothing more than animals, she thought. After they had dragged Chris off of her the short one had rolled her onto her stomach on the table. Then the younger thickset one pulled her to the edge of the table and had tied her ankles down next to the table legs. Without ceremony he had moved up behind her and quickly penetrated her with his cock, jabbing away several times before complaining that she was all 'stretched'.

As Lisa drove on she felt the anger rise in her at what happened to her next. They had promised not to if she had taken on Chris, which made it even worse. She tried not to think about it. She didn't want Chris to know either, no one must know. Luckily for her, she thought, he wasn't built like the tall one, or worse, like Chris. Her rapist had pulled out of her pussy and forced himself into her almost virginal anus. All the lubrication from her pussy had greatly assisted his penetration. Lisa tried to console herself that after the initial discomfort it was not all that bad when she was able to finally relax her sphincter muscles. He had used her for nothing more than a receptacle and slammed into her mercilessly before shooting his load as far in as he could go. No man had ever done that to her before!

"I am truly sorry Lisa...it was all my fault..." Chris choked on his words obviously upset.

Lisa looked across at him, she thought he looked like he was about to cry. Poor sensitive Chris, she thought. It should be me crying. She reached over and felt for his hand. He grasped her small hand back.

"It'll be all right Chris," she said soothingly. "You'll be back in your own home in another day. Just put it all behind you."

Chris felt better at her touch. He sat quietly, enjoying the warmth of her hand. He was suddenly aware of his painfully swollen testicles. He had experienced the symptoms numerous times before. He had the dreaded 'blue balls' syndrome and they needed release. He thought back to their coupling earlier. "She had wanted me in the end, hadn't she?" he asked himself.

"Lisa...can I ask you something?" Chris did not sound his usual confident self.

Lisa hoped he wasn't going to say something about her last ordeal. She had hoped he had been facing the ground still when she was anally raped. She really didn't want to talk about that incident.

"As long as it is not about what happened back there. I want to try and forget about it."

"Mm...ok. No it's not about that. It's more like a favour." He said hesitantly.

"Not another favour Chris, surely?" She looked back over at him. He seemed to be sulking. "All right, what is it?"

Chris looked back over at Lisa. He took a deep breath, what did he have to loose. "Do you think we could...sleep together...maybe tonight...before I have to go home?"

* * *

"Aahh...aahh...oh yeah...that's it....yeah...bang it Chris..." It was about the tenth time Larry had played back the short video clip on the phone he had stolen from their victim the night before. He loved it.

The three of them were now well on the road to new adventures over West. Maybe find some more sluts to fuck like the good looking old slut they had all fucked at the beach last night. Yeah, that had been a classic. Best one ever!

"Wonder if the old dero and his drunken mates got into her when they got back to the camp?" Gus thought out loud. "She had a fucken tight little arsehole...I gotta tell ya."

"Yeah, so ya keep telling us," Stumpy growled. He had actually been the only one not to fuck the woman properly. Tried to after Gus had her arse and they rolled her back over. But he couldn't get it up again so soon after the head-job she had given him earlier. Pity, he thought. Next time he's going first, maybe.

They pulled into a petrol station and filled the long-range tank to the old four-wheel drive and bought some supplies for the trip ahead using most of the money Larry had stolen from the blond bitch's handbag.

Larry watched the video clip one last time; they would be out of phone range soon so he decided to get on with his plan. His final nasty little plan. Searching through the contact list he quickly found the name 'Dave', he knew it was there 'cause he had checked it out the night before. Stumpy might have been a bad bastard but Larry was an evil bastard. He chuckled wickedly as he bundled the still photos and the video clip together then pressed 'send' selected the recipient 'Dave' from the contact list and finally hit 'send' again. Marvellous thing modern technology, he thought as he observed the 'Sending Message' scrolling across the small colour screen, then he dropped the expensive phone in a waste bin.

* * *

Dave still had another three days to go before he left the isolated community where he had business and headed home. He had spoken to his wife Lisa on the satellite phone the night before as he was still well out of normal mobile phone range. She had told him that she had dropped Chris off at the airport that afternoon and that he had enjoyed his stay immensely and passed on his gratitude. Dave stirred her up about sunbaking with the young Chris and hoped she hadn't teased him too much. Lisa had hinted to him that she 'may have' shown him just a bit too much. Something about that little bikini he had bought her recently, the one she couldn't wear in front of the kids, being transparent when wet! This admission made Dave laugh; he couldn't wait to hear all the details when he got home. He still thought his wife was very attractive and said to her often that she would have no problem 'pulling' a young man if she wanted. He stirred her about it regularly and had tried to encourage her to be a bit more 'provocative' on occasions. Of course he didn't know how he would react if she actually took him up on some of his dares, after all he used to get so jealous if any other man so much as talked to her when they were out at a bar or party somewhere. He liked to think he had matured and could accept a bit of infidelity if it was to happen, however unlikely, he mused.

After the call Dave thought reflectively that she had sounded a bit strained. He hoped everything was all right at home, he usually made it a habit not to ask as there was little he could do about anything while he was so far from home. Usually something did happened when he was away. Mostly only something minor, like when a snake got into the birdcage once or something like that. Still, her tone left him with an uneasy feeling. He hated that, which was why he preferred not to call too often, better not to know some things, he thought.

Still he was looking forward to seeing her again. The big plus with working away was that the absence always made him horny. He hoped she was up for a 'session' with him when he returned. He certainly was!

Beach Folly

It was Chris's last week as a guest of Lisa and Dave's. He had already spent the better part of a fortnight at the rural property. Dave was a good friend of his father's whom had known each other for many years. Chris had had a great time mostly just relaxing around the pool. The weather was considerably warmer than where he came from. That was part of the reason he had decided to invite himself up to this tropical hide-away in the first place, a good excuse to work on his tan.

Chris was a young 26-year-old with no ties and little responsibility, he was tall and handsome with a boyish charm that put most people he met at ease. He was an extrovert at heart and didn't embarrass easily. He also made people laugh and was very comfortable around women of all ages. Oddly enough he was single and had been most of his short adult life but this didn't concern him at all; he just enjoyed life and did not want to take things too seriously.

For the last two days Chris had managed to talk Lisa into sun-baking around the pool with him for a couple of hours before her children came home from school. There was nothing sleazy about his intentions, he was, after all, just a people-person and he enjoyed the company of the attractive 43-year-old mother and she appeared to be very relaxed during their time alone together also.

Lisa didn't mind at all. Chris made her feel good about the situation, more like enjoying the company of a close girlfriend than a male she thought. Unfortunately Lisa's husband Dave had left for a business trip not long after Chris had arrived. Fortunately, she felt a bit "safer" with their guest present, as Dave was not due back for another week. She had rung Dave the night before and told him what she had been doing whilst on her few days off work and he had joked about it, suggesting that Lisa could probably wear her next-to-nothing g-string and he doubted whether Chris would batter an eyelid. Dave thought that Chris might have been...gay.

Lisa had neglected to tell her husband that she had already ventured out to the pool the day previous with just that on! They were her skimpiest of bikinis, a sheer black pair that were usually reserved for her husband's eyes only (when the kids weren't around).

She wasn't to sure how it had happened exactly but knew that she felt very little inhibitions around Chris and thought it would be a good opportunity to improve on her already golden complexion. She knew that Dave also loved to see her with minuscule tan lines on her slim 5'4" frame and was sure to surprise him when he got home.

Like the previous two days sun baking she had asked Chris to rub in some tanning lotion on to her back and legs and she had reciprocated the favour. It was only the day before when she had appeared by the pool in her skimpy little bikini for the first time. Chris had barely raised an eye-brow and when he applied the tanning lotion to her back he had just kept on talking and joking like normal. Lisa was only momentarily surprised when she felt the cool liquid dribble onto her bare backside and Chris rubbed it in as efficiently as ever, like it was normal.

She had of course undone her bikini top while she lay on her stomach to minimise her tan lines further but had drawn the line of removing her top completely; she felt comfortable around Chris but didn't want to push it too far.

The third day she had suggested they share a bottle of wine. Chris, although not a big fan of drinking wine, had accepted...just a glass...to be sociable.

Again Chris had applied suntan lotion to Lisa's body as she lay on her stomach. Again Lisa felt him rub it into her firm buttocks. Still she thought nothing of it...but it did feel nice though. She just loved it when her husband massaged her butt vigorously...but then that certainly wasn't "innocent" she knew.

She felt a little more relaxed than normal. She was pretty sure Chris wouldn't mind. What the hell, she thought. After all, it was her home. So after some twenty minutes sunning her back and listened to Chris talk about his adventures she decided to roll over...without re-tying her top back on. Of course her top had stayed on the towel.

Chris this time was momentarily silent, but only for a second as Lisa settled herself onto her back.

"You should put some lotion on..." Chris trailed off hoarsely.

It must be the wine.

It was the first real sign that Lisa had that Chris may have been lost for words. Maybe she had gone too far and had made him feel uncomfortable? But it was too late. It was done and there she was with her lovely white breasts exposed to the sun...and Chris's sun-glassed eyes.

It had to be the wine!

Chris stopped talking again momentarily when Lisa squirted some tanning lotion onto her stomach and then dribbled a generous amount onto her breasts.

"I hope you don't mind Chris?" Lisa enquired softly.

"Not at all Lisa, and I hope you don't mind me saying so but you have a nice body so why not. I'm glad you feel relaxed enough around me to do it."

Lisa was also wearing sunglasses. She rubbed the oily liquid into her pale skin and felt herself redden slightly when her fingers ran over her sensitive nipples that had suddenly become very erect.

She hoped Chris didn't notice...after all she couldn't blame it on the cold...it was 29 degrees! "Oh well it doesn't mean anything does it?" She thought to herself.

Chris certainly thought Lisa had a nice body...for her age...hmm...he had to admit she had a better body than a lot of women half her age her! But he didn't think of her that way, hey, she was the wife of his father's long-time friend. She was 43; he was only 26!

But he found it difficult to take his eyes off her glistening breasts, and her nipples, her erect nipples! He needed another wine!

"Sure Chris that would be nice," Lisa answered. "But not too much."

He filled her glass.

"Chris," Lisa admonished.

"Sorry, I slipped."

Lisa propped herself up on one elbow to drink her wine. She was facing Chris and couldn't tell if he was looking at her at all. "And why would he want to," she thought. "Look at me? I'm nearly old enough to be his mother," she reasoned sensibly.

But he was looking...still looking. He tried to discount the thoughts that were crossing his mind. "Don't be silly...she means nothing by it...its all innocent," he sighed inwardly to himself.

It was then that Chris thought of something he would like to do before he flew back home in a couple of days.

"Lisa could I ask you a favour?"

"Depends," she replied as she lay back down, closing her eyes. "How big a favour?"

"You know that...that beach in town. You know that quiet one?" Chris blundered on.

"Um...I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the one that you are. Do you mean the one where you can walk the dogs...or that other one further out...the optional dress beach?"

"Yeah...that one. The second one" he almost gagged.

"What about it?"

"Would you like to go there...you know...take me there for a look?" he asked hesitantly.

It was most definitely the wine.

"What, do you want to go nude?" Lisa suggested confidently. "Or just look?"

"Well I dunno...maybe get my gear off...just for a laugh. Never been to one before."

"I won't be going nude!" Lisa exclaimed. "Maybe just topless...depends on how many pervs are there."

Chris broke into a big grin. "Serious? You'll take me there? Should be fun."

He couldn't believe it. He noticed the grin on Lisa's face too. He also noticed that her nipples were still hard as cherries. He couldn't help the tingle he got in his balls at what had just happened. Even so, he was determined to remain the gentleman though and through.

They lay there quietly for another half-hour before Lisa made a move.

"I better get up. The kids will be home soon," she sighed.

Chris watched her as she walked back into the house. She had covered up her breasts with her towel but her bum was still exposed and for the first time Chris actually took better notice of it.

"Nice," he whispered to himself as she disappeared into the house. He was looking forward to tomorrow, rubbing more suntan lotion into her firm cheeks again.

* * *

It was a forty-kilometre drive to the beach. Lisa had nearly reneged on the deal. She couldn't believe she had agreed so easily. Her husband had tried to get her to do something like this for years. She wasn't sure she should tell him. Yes, she probably would, they kept no secrets. After all, it was all just a bit of innocent fun, wasn't it? He surely couldn't think she was up to no good!

Chris had suggested the wine. She probably shouldn't have agreed but she did. Just to help relax, but two bottles?

Of course it was another perfect Dry Season day. There was not a cloud in the sky. There weren't many cars in the secluded parking area, maybe six or seven. It's a big beach though...plenty of room.

The normally confident Chris actually seemed a little apprehensive as they walked down the narrow sandy path to the wide beach. The foreshore was thickly vegetated with tropical monsoon vine forest, which gave the beach privacy from the no-through road. Unfortunately it also afforded cover for some of the less desirable elements of the beach...the pervs.

The pathway narrowed down even more just before it opened up onto the bright sandy beach. Chris courteously allowed Lisa to walk ahead so as to not get scratched by the bushes if they continued to walk side by side. He couldn't help but look at her from the rear; her nice round butt barely covered by a faded denim mini-skirt and her mid-riff exposed beneath a lacy green tank top. Her shoulder length strawberry blond hair glowed when the sunlight touched it. He thought she looked attractive.

The water was a beautiful azure blue colour and had barely a ripple. There was only a slight on shore breeze. Lisa looked in both directions to find a likely spot. There were only three other couples in view and a few people on their own. Lisa was relieved to see other women present. Even so, to the left of her she noticed a couple of men looking their way. That was the decider, they would walk up the beach a hundred metres or so to their right.

After walking past one fit looking middle-aged man who was lying on his back completely naked and then a young couple not far from him also both naked, they stopped.

"This'll do I reckon" Chris commented as they found a spot halfway between two other couples some fifty metres away in each direction.

Lisa took a big breath. She had decided to wear her briefest of bikinis, a tiny piece of material only about two inches at the widest point, of course it was a g-string too. She was having second thoughts. She hadn't even brought along the top to it!

1...45678...11