Beach House Continued Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then asked if there was anything else that got my pussy wet. "God, I replied, I am wet now, my darling. I have two fingers in my pussy thinking of the two of them bouncing my body up and down on their cocks. I felt like a rag doll, being manhandled by two bulls, both wanting to put their cocks inside me and sway their balls, slapping against my arse. Each one trying to out fuck the other. Sweetheart, that vision stays."

He asked me again why it took so long to ring back. Were we having phone sex? He asks. I answer no. His next question has me wondering, he asks if I would like to. I quickly ask, does it count as a slut day? He doesn't answer. I ask if he can clarify another point that we haven't got in the rules. "yes? he asked.

"My darling husband, my king. May I have my 2 days in day blocks, 12 hour blocks or even 8 hour blocks?" He doesn't answer. I will work on him. He tells me his massage course is progressing well, he will be finished in 4 weeks. He has a buddy who will help him practice, and has invited for a weekend at the coast. I picture a strong virile man with a powerful chest, big strong hands. "He laughs, and says no, she is tiny, but her chest is powerful. She has taken the course to give her husband massages at home. We both agree it sounds sexual. I wonder if my king will take her while they practice.

My king decided that he would do massage in evenings, and the money would go towards a European vacation, touring nude beaches. I hope he earns the money soon I tell him, and remind him of our 3 items we want to achieve in the next 2 months.

"And my darling wife, what happened in your dream when Gerard and I arrived?

As you arrived all the others vanished. It was just the 3 of us. I lay on the sand panting, and watched the both of you look over my body. You comment on the white cum running down my legs. Your fingers trace along my body, run along my legs, detour to my pussy, and back up to my nipples. Then to my mouth where you insert a finger and encourage me to suck.

"Of course this is a dream" I tell him," and things happen by magic. Gerard has a damp cloth, presumably from the pickup truck, and that blanket. He lays me gently down, and washes my body all over with the cloth. It is soothing, and I close my eyes, forgetting about the harsh treatment I endured. I am naked, and he washes all over my body, he strokes my labia, and tells us both it is clean, but continues to stroke me. He dispenses with the cloth, and continues to rub me. I am wet again. He inserts two fingers inside me, and rubs my folds, on my outer lips."

"My king, you are kissing me and whispering your love. Your words sooth me. Gerard strokes my breasts softly, and moves back to my groin. His fingers are relaxing me, I feel I am in the ocean, floating from one wave crest, dipping to the trough and rising again. I am having small orgasms constantly."

"My eyes are closed, but I hear the two of you whispering, I cannot make out your words, but Gerard stops his rubbing. I feel him raise himself over me, a knee on each side. His cock is hard, and right in front of my eyes. He is a little smaller than you, but 8" cocks are not easily found my darling. You whisper to me to kiss his cock. I comply, and look into his eyes as I do. God it felt erotic."

You take control again, running your hands over my body. You push my knees apart, and bid Gerard to take the same course. As his fingers reach my labia, he draws his finger through the glistening moisture. He continues, and rubs his wet finger on my nipple. I groan, and you reach over and take a nipple and pull it hard. I yell and thrust my shoulders forward to take away some of the pain. Gerard leans forward and kisses my nipple, then runs his tongue around first one, then the other. I am moaning and thinking of his strong legs. I have watched him power up hills, strong to the top. More powerful than Tim and Craig. I wonder how he would fuck me. Hard and fast?

As he is sucking my nipples, you gently push his shoulders down. He follows your bidding and licks toward my shaved cunt. I know when he gets there he will taste my juices, and he will lick me. I feel my body begin to shake, and as he reaches my slit I let go, wrapped in a wonderfully warm orgasm. I am still for a minute, then his tongue brings me up again. I am screaming for him to fuck me. I look around and the pack has gathered again. They are waiting for their turn with my body again. This time it feels different, I will let them take their turns with me. My king and knight will be with me.

Somehow the pack has disappeared from my dream, and I have the two of you, licking and sucking my tits. You tell him to lay on his back, and lift me to straddle him. I take his cock and allow the tip to touch my folds. The head is surrounded by my outer lips. I am squatting, our private parts kissing when you push down on my shoulders. I moan as he enters me, forced by you my king. You want me to fuck him. And I do, softly and slowly. We couple for perhaps 20 minutes before he explodes. I lift off his softening cock, and you immediately mount me. You fuck me while I look at my knight, our eyes meet, and I blow a kiss. He smiles. I beckon him to me and while my king slides in and out of my cunt I suck him to get him hard again.

My darling husband that is how the three of us spent the night till the sun began to rise. I sucked each to hardness while one fucked me. It was a beautiful dream.

"Whew" he responds. "Tell me my love, what were the exciting parts of your dream?"

My response is, "the rape, the pissing, the hard fucks by Tim and Craig, and the softness of our threesome."

You ask "And what was the best?

By far our night with Gerard was number 1, the hard fuck from Tim and Craig was second, the rape third and last was pissing.

I wasn't prepared for my kings next question. "And which do you want to happen? My response is our night with Gerard, followed by being fucked senseless by the boys. I have no control over the rape, and the last doesn't count.

I then ask my king if I may have three beads for my left hand Pandora. "Three? he asks. But the boys are not yet 25. I smile and tell him they will be in 3 months.

I am tired, it has been a long day, bike riding, the beach, long chat with Gerard, and my king. I sleep well.

12