Beach House Continued Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ponder where we are, where we are going. I shiver with excitement. I tell my king about my photograph shoot, and the money I made. He congratulates me, and reminds me that he will also be earning extra income from his massages. I kid him that he will have to pay the ladies. Does he expect to get paid to fuck them? But we will have money for our European nude beaches adventure. I know that with the sale of the houses, and my possible inheritance of this house we will be very comfortable.

I remind him that Sharon is coming to look over our house after lunch. I kid him that she is coming for another look at his cock. "Will you fuck her? I mischievously ask? "

My king has a look in his eye that shows the answer is yes.

He asks "I think my courtesan would like that, wouldn't you?"

My skin had goose bumps as I admitted to myself I would, but I said nothing. We sat in silence, both waiting for the other too speak. I broke the silence when I whispered "That would turn me on so much. I would like to watch."

We settled again into silence, both thinking our own thought. Mine were erotic in the extreme, changing from being kissed and played with, to being gang banged, and riding with the group.

Riding with the group was a new fantasy, and I pictured myself dropping off the back on a hill. Gerard comes back to help, reaching for the saddle to push me upward, his legs are strong, mine are spinning. His hand moves from the saddle and is on my arse, he is pushing, my shorts are sliding. I have his hand on my cheeks, and my pussy rubbing on the saddle. Whew.

I walk to my king, take his hand and lead him inside to the bedroom. "We have time before she arrives my king."

In the bed room I told him again how deep my love for him is, and while I am excited with the direction we are taking and wish to continue, I am happy for us to review our wants and desires as we progress. "I will test you next Sunday when Allan and I meet at the nude beach, deep into the dunes. You will have the opportunity of going back."

We made love, both lost in our thoughts. I could tell his were as erotica as mine, his cock was hard. I took him in my mouth first, holding the base and sliding my mouth along his hardness. My mind was wondering how many cocks my king will allow me to have, and how many mouths may enjoy what I have now. His excitement is growing; I can feel his shaft beginning twitch so I stop. He groans, but I tell him I want his cock inside me. He smiles, rolls me over and mounts me. He thrusts hard, and I encourage him. "Fuck me, fuck your slut. Tell me, who else do you want."

He thrusts harder, but doesn't answer. "Sharon?" I ask. He is quickly over the edge, and he coats the inside of my body with his cum. We lie together, spent and contented. The doorbell rings. "It is Sharron "I tell him." Have you anything left for her?" I throw on a robe, and go to the door. My hair is a mess, and my kings wet seed is running down my thighs. I delight in the naughtiness of it.

I open the door, and she looks, smiles and raises her eyebrows. "Am I too early?" I invite her in while Brian gets dressed. I decide that we should have a wine on the deck before she begins the house tour. We sit and talk. I feel the electricity between the two of them, and decide they need more space. I tell them I will go to the beach while he shows her around. I put on my bikini and head for the patrolled beach. The lifeguards will be a diversion.

It is an hour and a half before I return, and they are still on the deck, their loungers side by side. She is naked and my king is fondling her arse. Her legs are slightly apart, and his hands are running across her buttocks. I notice the tightness of her glutes. His finger begins a different path as I watch, it follows her crack. He is teasing her, running a finger from her lower back to her wet pussy. I can see him put a little added pressure on her rosebud, and her hips raise slightly to accommodate. It is exciting, and I go to my bed room, looking down on their play.

It is too much for me, and open my bedside drawer and retrieve my vibrator. I watch them as I bring myself to orgasm. When I re-join them I make sure they can hear my footsteps. My king watches me approach, and continues to fondle her arse. No longer teasing her privates, but now teasing me. Our eyes lock as he continues to massage her cheeks, and we smile at one another. I felt a special moment of understanding between us.

He announced that they had taken the house tour and were waiting for me as they were going to the hardware store to get some stuff to make a couple of modifications to the annexe basement. They would be back in an hour. Sharon put her clothes back on, and I noticed she had bra and panties. My naughty mind wondered who took them off earlier.

They were back within the hour and they loaded some boxes from his SUV. Sharon left and we decided it was time for dinner. I could feel that something had happened between Brian and Sharon, but didn't feel threatened. After diner we sat together on the couch. I rubbed his crotch, and watched his erection grow, it pushed his trousers to a tent, a tight tent. We locked eyes, and I undid his zipper, and then his belt, opening his trousers. His cock bounced free, hard and straight. "My king, did she do this?"

He nodded. I licked his cock, and asked if she did this also. He shook his head. "my poor baby, you must have been tight." I took his member in my mouth, and dribbled my saliva down it. "So you missed out on this," I stated. He shook his head this time. "No I didn't" he said.

12