Beach House Continued Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lie together again, recovering. We kiss, and my lips go down his body. I reach the base of his shaft; it is wet from our juices. There is a little bit of white froth, and I think of my dream. I will need a gang bang to match the amount of froth in my dream. Will I ever do it I ask myself? I hear a whisper in my head "Yes I will, if my King permits. Maybe he will direct me." I shiver at the thought.

His wet cock tastes nice, and I savour the taste. Brian and Sharron will be watching. I put on an exaggerated show, my head going up and down his shaft. I love my new sexuality.

My first fuck, but there are more beads on my Pandora that need to change wrists. I wonder who will be next. Gerard or Peter.

Allan asks if there is anything he should bring tonight, and without thinking I say "Sharron" which shocks him. I mumble that I didn't mean it like that, but she could come across at about 11-30 and talk about where we all want to take this. I will speak for Brian. Allan doesn't answer. Have I over stepped the mark?

We return to our spouses. They are lying together again, and I know she has been fondled. I suspect his cock has been touched too. I hope he still has cum in his balls. I am a long way from finished.

Holding our spouse's hands, we walk back to the main beaches, it is only mid-afternoon, we have hours to fill in before dinner. Nobody speaks much, each of us locked in our own thoughts. My thoughts have left the past, and thinking of the future. Which starts tonight.

When we get home, Brian takes me in his arms, and tells me he has never been more sexually excited, and he will want to watch me more. He said he was wet, and when Sharron reached for him he exploded. His cock shot cum on her hand, as soon as she touched him. He cum again as she stroked him later.

"Darling", I said" I want to watch others fuck as you do. May I watch Allan and Sharron during this week if they agree?" I reminded him that it should be permissible under the rules. He agreed, and reminded me that he has a practice session with his massage buddy this Tuesday evening.

"Jill, I am so sex charged right now, that I expect I will try to fuck her." There was no apology in his voice, it was a statement.

I nodded my acceptance with a smile, and added "And when will she and her husband be coming to visit us for a weekend?"

He replied "Soon"

"And their names?

"Carl and Kate."

"Is she sexy?"

"Yes, petite, small but nice tits. Not a patch on you though my darling."

"Have you touched them?"

He answered "Yes, during our massages. Her husband is also qualified; they want to use the extra money to pay down their mortgage. They have 2 children."

"Why doesn't she practice with him?" I ask.

He laughs "He keeps telling her what she is doing wrong. He doesn't understand that her hands are not as strong. They argue about her technique".

Bringing the discussion back, I tell my king that Allan has a threesome fantasy. He is surprised, as I was. "But there is more"

"It is you and he with either Sharron or myself. I told him I would talk to you."

I sat him down on the couch, and told him to lay back. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked for a minute. Lifting my head, I told him "Darling I would like it to be her, next weekend if you agree. I would like you both to ravish her. I suspect that Allan may be a bit wilder than she thinks."

It was time for him to make love to me I thought. Once now, and again before he leaves. He will have sloppy seconds now; Allan will have sloppy seconds when he arrives. I ponder the definition of a slut, but don't care. Today and tonight my king gives me permission to be one.

He rubbed my mound, and my back arched, I wanted more than a soft touch. "Rub harder" I called. He cupped me, and pushed his hand hard, his outer fingers pushing my labia, the two middle ones entering my pussy. "So wet "he said.

We tumbled onto the bed, with him on top, his shaft at my entrance. A quick thrust and he was inside. "So fucking wet" he called. "Your cunt is full of his cum, and it is so slippery. "

He lifted our passion to a new level, he thrust hard and deep, my legs were over his shoulders and he was like a man possessed. I pictured my king watching his stallion breeding a mare. Basic raw animal sex, with the only aim being to shoot spunk into a forbidden place. My kings cock would be hard watching the stallion.

"My king, I have made a mistake with Allan. I told him about our 3 fantasies and when I asked him for 3 fantasies of his own he said, threesome, anal and spanking. I told him we were spanking virgins and tonight he could spank me. I shouldn't have said he could spank me. I want all our "firsts" to be together. I saw your first fuck outside our marriage, as you saw mine. We had anal together. Before you leave I want you to smack my bottom"

He answered with a question, "Are you OK with anal with him?" My smile and nod gave him my answer.

I added "Darling, we both know that we are in new territory. I will be relying on your judgement to not let me fall off the edge. There is an ongoing story on Loving Wives I am following. The wife asked for a hall pass to fuck other men. The first man was exciting and the sex was beyond what she had ever experienced. However, they both began to feel he was evil, and would degrade her. She didn't think she could ever say no to him. They decided together that although the sex for both was sensational, they would not be tempted to a place they were not comfortable together. There were misgivings."

I also added "My photographer friend Peter excites me in that way. I don't know what will come next. I know he wants to fuck me, and to be honest I want him to. But we must be careful my king. You rule my body and soul. Please protect me, and don't allow me to venture so close to the edge that I may fall. I want you to stop me from falling rather pick up the pieces after."

He thinks for a while "A simple fix on Allan. After dinner I will spank you, then fuck you again. He won't know of the spanking, and you didn't lie. You would have gone through with it if you had needed to. Not a big issue. Besides when he feels how silky your pussy will be he will forget where he is."

We sat on the deck until dinner time, talking about work, the difference in our finances this year compared to last. I told him we should be grateful to my Auntie. She is coping all right, but my Uncle still struggles. Reaching out I ask him to follow me to the garden so he can see some of my work. "Time for us to smell some flowers together" I say. He puts his arm over my shoulder and everything feels good.

12