Beach Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a bottle out, poured herself a large glass and pulled up a third stool next to the boys.

"We gave up waiting for you so we've just ordered some food. Hope you like sushi?"

"Love it," said Cleo. "Thanks."

"I've just had a text from Paul," said Kyle. "Apparently his brother's not in as bad a state as he'd thought. Looks like he'll be out of hospital in a couple of days and should make a full recovery pretty quickly. Paul said that they won't come back here tonight but they might come back tomorrow lunchtime if we're still here."

"Phew, that's a relief," said Cleo. "About Paul's brother - not the fact they're not joining us tonight!" she clarified.

They chatted about work and mutual friends for a while before the sound of the door buzzer sounded. Stephan went to the door to grab the sushi delivery and came back to lay out the feast on the table.

"Wow, we're going to be eating sushi for weeks," said Cleo.

"You've clearly not seen this man in action!" laughed Kyle, motioning towards Stephan.

"I'm a big, growing boy!" responded Stephan.

"I noticed you were both big, growing boys earlier on the beach," giggled Cleo.

They both looked a bit embarrassed and quickly tucked into the sushi.

The food was amazing and sure enough Stephan was a sushi eating machine. He managed to eat about three times as much as Cleo and almost twice as much as Kyle.

"So, how about you tell us your most embarrassing story then, loser" Cleo said to Kyle as they git towards the end of their meal.

"Dammit, I thought you'd have forgotten about that" winced Kyle. "Are you sure I said most embarrassing and not most flattering?"

"Pretty sure," said Cleo.

"Hmmm, let me think. I've got one that's pretty embarrassing but I'm not sure it's one for sharing in polite company."

"Well luckily there's no polite company here," said Stephan.

"I'm not sure. It's pretty racy and it doesn't paint me in a great light."

"Just get on with it," shouted Cleo.

"OK. Well it starts with me at home when I was about 18. I thought I was alone in the house and so I was doing what any 18 year old guy would do in that situation and was furiously masterbating on my bed! I was really going for it and was getting close to coming when the door opened and I froze - throbbing cock in hand."

"Oh my God!" said Cleo. "Was it your mum?"

"No. Thankfully not! Standing in the doorway was my older sisters best friend, Lois. She was standing there with a sly smile on her face just watching me. Not saying a word. I froze on the spot but after a couple seconds she put her finger to her lips and motioned for me to keep going. She whispered that she wouldn't tell anyone, if I let her watch. The situation very quickly turned from one where i was panicking, to one where I was suddenly even more turned on. I'd always had a bit of a crush on this particular friend you see."

"I started putting on a bit of a show for her and I could tell that she was getting pretty turned on because her nipples started showing through her tshirt. She began to lift up her skirt with one hand and the other hand she slipped down the front of her panties and began to touch herself. That turned me on so much that I had to slow down my show because I was pretty close to blowing my load and I really didn't need any more stimulation. After a couple of minutes of playing with herself in the doorway she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. In silence she walked over to the bed, knelt down beside it and positioned herself so she could take my hard cock in her mouth. I was pretty shy and socially awkward as a teenager and I'd never had a blow job before so it was all a pretty mind blowing experience. The whole thing was so surreal and I was so turned on that I didn't think to warn her that I was about to come. After just a few seconds in her mouth I came. I came so hard and so quickly that it took her completely by surprise and she began to choke on my jizz. She sat up abruptly, coughing and spluttering and somehow a stream of my cum was coming out of each of her nostrils!"

"Oh my God! What did you do?" Asked Cleo.

"Well, I froze. I wasn't sure whether this was normal or whether I'd done something very bad, but from the look on her face I suspected it was the latter! She looked angry and shocked and a bit upset. I didn't know what to say so I just stared at her like an idiot. But an idiot who'd just had his first blowjob!"

"That's hilarious!! What did she say?" asked Cleo.

"Absolutely nothing! She stood up and ran out of the room. In fact that was pretty much the last time I ever saw her. She stopped coming round to our house and from what I can gather, pretty much stopped hanging out with my sister from that point on."

"Well, if it's any consolation, it sounds like that story is probably even more embarrassing when she tells it!" laughed Cleo. "The poor girl. I'd have cut your balls off if you'd have done that to me!"

"Then I'm very glad you weren't friends with my sister when I was growing up!" laughed Kyle.

"I've never told anyone else in the world that story by the way. So if anyone ever mentions it to me I'll instantly know the source and will have to kill you both!"

"OK. What about your story then Stephan?" Asked Cleo.

"What?! I didn't lose the race!" Protested Stephan.

"Well, I think you at least need to tell us a secret so that Kyle has some leverage if you ever decided to blab about his first blowjob debacle."

"OK. Let me think" said Stephan. "Oh, well, I suppose there's something that happened today that I was planning to keep to myself until the day I died. I guess I could share that?

"Go on..." said the other two in unison.

"So, you know when we were on the beach earlier and you asked us to turn around while you got changed into your bikini?"

"Yesssss" said Cleo, her eyes narrowing.

"Well, I might have had just a little peek!"

"What do you mean, "might"?" growled Cleo.

"Well... the truth is that I turned round and watched you for the whole time and then spun round as you'd finished changing. I watched you get completely naked and then watched as you bent over to pull on your bikini bottoms so I had a pretty amazing view actually."

"I can't believe you did that! Well, actually I can fully believe it, but it's still shocking! So when I stripped off after our swim that wasn't the first time you'd seen my pussy?"

"Afraid not. No" blushed Stephan. "Although, i have to say that it certainly wasn't an unwelcome second appearance!".

Cleo didnt really mind but she feigned indignation anyway.

"Well, in that case I think it's only fair that I get to see you naked again then" said Cleo. "Come on. Get those clothes off now and stand there naked for my visual pleasure."

"It's only fair mate." Laughed Kyle.

"You too." replied Cleo. "You don't expect me to believe that you didn't look back at me as well, if the guy next you you was have a good stare?!"

"Ha! Busted!" shouted Stephan, pointing at Kyle.

"You know me too well." smiled Kyle.

"I know men too well." she said.

Reluctantly the two men got to their feet and began to strip off their clothes. They started with their tops and slowly took off every item leaving themselves completely naked in front of her.

This time neither of them were hard but they were still a sight for sore eyes. Both of the boys had massive cocks and with a chance to really study them close up, their bodies were immaculate. They stood there uncomfortably while she looked them up and down with a lascivious smirk on her face.

She was getting really turned on looking at these two fine specimens and the wine she'd consumed had dulled her inhibitions.

"You know. I've always had a fantasy about being fucked by two guys at the same time."

She let the comment hang in the air for a few seconds and she slowly pulled up her dress and began to part her knees while she sat on the stool. The boys' eyes moved in unison towards her crotch and widened as they realised that she wasn't wearing any panties.

The boys stood there looking dumbfounded.

Cleo lifted her fingers to her mouth, sucked them seductively and then brought her hand down to her smooth pussy. She teased her lips apart and began to stroke her swollen clit in front of them. Both of the boys were quickly becoming hard in front of her eyes and Kyle was the first to snap out of his trance and follow Cleo's lead by stroking his own cock. He gripped it hard in his right hand and firmly pulled back his foreskin, freeing the bulging purple head. He slowly stroked up and down the shaft and his cock appeared to have grown even bigger than it had been when she'd seen it earlier on the beach.

Stephan soon joined in with the other two and gripped his own dick in his hand, his eyes moving between Cleo's face and her busy fingers.

Cleo stood up and slipped her white dress off completely, letting it fall to floor, leaving her completely naked like the boys. She walked over to the two of them in silence and dropped to her knees between them. She reached up and took a cock in each of her hands. She stared intently at them in turn as she slowly stroked them in unison. Kyle let out a quiet moan.

Cleo brought Kyle's bulging cock towards her mouth and licked the tip gently. She licked up the bead of pre-cum that had formed on the head and drew his penis further into her mouth, encasing it with her lips. She continued to stroke Stephan and after a couple of minutes she swapped sides and brought Stephan into her mouth instead.

"How about we take the party upstairs to my room?" Cleo suggested. The boys nodded and she took each of them by the hand and led them up the stairs.

************************************************

Cleo didn't think she'd ever been this turned on before. With one eight inch cock filling her mouth and throat and another similar sized cock filling her pussy, she was groaning with pleasure as a total of 16 inches of thick, hard cock moved inside her.

"Fuck my mouth harder," she moaned on one of Stephan's outward strokes. He obliged her and repeatedly slid his throbbing dick deep into the back of her throat as he held onto her hair. She had good control of her gag reflex, but even so, she only just managed to stop herself from gagging with each deep thrust. She could taste his pre-cum on the back of her tongue and she knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She tightened her grip on the base of his dick and increased the suction using a combination of her tongue and her throat. She felt him start to quiver and clench his buttocks and she knew he was about to lose control. She pulled him out of her mouth and rapidly stroked his shaft while she stared up at his face with her big brown eyes. Stephan threw his head back and groaned "oh my God!" as four thick streams of cum hit her mouth and face in quick succession.

She'd never fully understood the appeal of coming on a woman's face, but she knew that in an age of ubiquitous porn, men had become conditioned to think that this was the ultimate location for their ejaculate to end up. She didn't really mind doing it at all though - unless she took an eye bath in the stuff, in which case she became less neutral on the topic!

Luckily none got into her eyes on this occasion and she stared up at Stephan seductively, while she milked the last few drops of cum from his still throbbing cock. She used her index finger to direct the rivulets of cum on her cheek down towards her open mouth.

Kyle was still fucking her from behind and as Stephan stepped back she returned her focus to the wonderful sensation between her legs. She'd never experienced such a big dick before (never mind two of them at the same time!) and she was quickly learning that size really does matter. Kyle had his feet planted alongside her knees while she was on all fours and he was squatting down and entering her from above and behind. His positioning meant he was managing to stimulate her G spot on every downward stroke and it felt amazing. She balanced on her left elbow and brought her right hand between her legs to rub around her swollen clit with a slick mixture of her own juices and Kyle's pre-cum. Her fingers vigorously slid either side of her clit, which at this point felt too sensitive to rub directly. The slippery path of her fingers repeatedly traced a sort of tulip shape and the impending orgasm built powerfully throughout her thighs and lower abdomen.

"I'm going to completely fill up your tight, wet hole with my cum," gasped Kyle, and within seconds she could feel him let go and douse her pussy walls with plentiful, warm spunk. The pulsations of his dick deep inside her tipped her over the edge, and in unison with Kyle, her pussy contracted as she felt an immense orgasm pass throughout her whole body. She yelped in surprise at the intensity of it all and as she came she felt her body convulse and jerk involuntarily for several seconds. Kyle pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed behind her. Cleo leaned forward and with the top of her head touching the bed she looked back between her tits to see her own pussy. She watched Kyle's cum slowly dribble out of her and onto the bed and her breathless contentment was enhanced by the passing thought that she wasn't going to have to wash the sheets herself!

Cleo rolled over onto her back and lay there in the middle of the bed breathing heavily. Stephan and Kyle moved to lay either side of her and each gently caressed one of her breasts.

A breathless "Wow" was all she could muster.

*************************************

"OK boys," she said after she'd finally recovered her composure. "Which one of you's going to volunteer to wash me?"

"I think it's only fair that Kyle gets to do that," said Stephan. "After all, he's the one you really came here to spend time with."

"I won't argue with that," smiled Kyle as he took Cleo's hand and led her towards the luxury wet room.

Kyle turned on the double shower and walked in behind the floor to ceiling glass. Cleo watched him from the other side for a moment and admired his toned, muscular body and the impressive appendage that hung between his legs (and that had so recently hung between her own). She walked round to join him under the jets of hot water and he pulled her close to him and kissed her. "You're so beautiful," he whispered into her ear. She ran her hands over his wet pecs and abs and kissed his chest. "I didn't expect to be doing this 24 hours ago," she replied. "I'm very glad I am though."

Kyle soaped up her body and ran his hands slowly over her tits, her stomach and round to her buttocks. He brought his hands back round to the front and lathered up her inner thighs and eventually her smooth vulva. She began returning the favour by lathering up his stomach and his cock. She felt it twitch slightly and as she continued to massage it gently she could feel it gradually swelling again in her hand. Before long the massage had turned into a full-on hand job and Kyle was fingering her wet, soapy pussy in return. He pushed her hard up against the glass and brought his body close to her as he kissed her passionately, with his tongue darting in and out of her mouth.

Cleo pushed him gently away, spun around and pushed her buttocks into his groin, pushing him back against the shower wall. She bent forward at the waist and put her hands on the glass of the shower wall.

"Fuck me from behind again," she groaned.

He took hold of her hips and she felt him slowly and gently slide his monster cock deep inside her. He slid his hands up and down her back, massaging her as he thrust himself into her. She pushed herself backwards into him and felt his balls slapping against her.

She started to talk dirty to him. "That's it baby. Fuck my tight little pussy with your huge cock. It's so big I can feel it in my stomach. My pussy's so wet and you're stretching it so much, but it feels incredible. Fuck me harder baby. I want to you to come all over my tits when you're ready."

Kyle's thrusting became faster and harder and she could feel her own excitement building. She put one hand between her legs and began stroking her clit again. Kyle began to groan and eventually he pulled out of her and flipped her round to face him. Staring into her eyes he took his cock in his hand and stroked it hard until three jets of hot cum shot over her, landing across her wet breasts and neck.

Cleo squatted down lower and took his cock in her mouth while she continued to play with her clit. She very quickly came again whilst sucking on Kyle's still stiff dick.

She stood up and the two of them kissed passionately under the hot jets of water.

They washed each other off again before stepping out and helping each other dry off.

When they stepped back into the bedroom Stephan had left the bed and they assumed that he must have gone back to his own room to sleep.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" asked Cleo.

Kyle smiled and the two of them climbed beneath the soft sheets. Kyle held Cleo firmly in his arms and the two friends contentedly fell asleep together for the first time.

12