All Comments on 'Beach the Bitch'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Sooooooo, he got off on it for weeks then leaves her behind in France after helping to encourage a beach gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another less than "3" stars attempt.

Author, give it up. Or, take a course in creative writing. Likely your community college has such a course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who is the last idiot anon?

This is creative and fun. A little of everything thrown to keep us all happy. Keep 'em coming steelring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You do have a thing about sluts on the beach, don't you?

Was this a first for you? Hubby NOT taking her back, I mean. Or is there a part two, when she DOES finally return, after a harrowing experience, and hubby RAACs out anyway. Or, (judging from your earlier stories), does he take her back because it is "his" fault that now she is pregnant, from the holiday revenge that he engineered?

No, I rather that he left her there, and the divorce ensues.

I do wish you had tightened up on why he didn't confront the REAL issue, which was her ongoing affair back home.

He planned the elaborate revenge in France, but was unable (or unwilling) to try to stop her affair?? OK, if that is the decision, but you should have explained it more. Why was this abandonment a better revenge? Not saying it wasn't better than breaking the guy's kneecaps, or something, but WHY was it a better option?

I suppose revenge is as varied and different as the people are themselves who pursue it. What was it about this guy that led to his choices? As it reads, it seems that he was well served by perving out on her infedelity as long as possible. The beach-bang becomes the culmination of his ultimate fantasy. So then if that really WAS true, then why be done with her? Why not just try to reach a new understanding? And here, I'm not even saying he should, just saying that you needed to explain it better why he didn't.

I'm glad you keep trying. I haven't enjoyed all of your stories, but I'm sure that many people appreciate your continued contributions. So thanks, if only for trying something different inside of your usual story-telling agenda.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I like the descriptive style of your writing, and the premise of this story is unique enough to hold my interest from beginning to end. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About 1/2 a story...

...but I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable to a point

Did not like the ending one bit.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
too many mixed signals to make sense

his discovery

the scene after she exits the shower

the time gap before the holiday

leading up to ???

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Its aFuck Story Ay!!

Wow some people over relate to these Fuck Storys. The cunt has a dick back home that prolly will come get her, take her home with him, & they will Fuck happily ever after. It ain't your wife, or mine so who gives a shit???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah... BTB.

At least it's not another WACC story... not sure I'd have fucked her though... Nasty STDs... And would like to know who she was banging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's what she says......

......I thought the story very well placed. The revenge and its timing were pretty well thought out, as well.

I don't know how realistic it was, but for me, it was one of the best ways to split I've ever read.

She was stupid and careless, he had many, many opportunities to confirm her adultery. I think I would have hired a PI and gotten photos, video, sound, copies of any communication I could. Y'see, he left, but she can still hunt him down and sue for divorce...or countersue, if he files. I think I wouldn't bother. Just grab as much cash and valuables as I could get my hands on and disappear. Oh, and once relocated, hide everything in as untraceable a form as possible.

It might not be admissible, but hard documentary evidence smooths negotiations and leads to quicker and more favorable settlements.

This story begs an aftermath.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that was predictable.

But he did manage to open a big ole' can of Whoop Ass on his wife. Kinda funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very well written story

I have read this story many many times, over the years. And I keep coming back to it. Something about the way it has been written combined with my fantasy of seeing my own wife fucked by a bunch of dudes on a nude beach, just makes this the best story for me. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Revenge

revenge spoilt a very good write..... don't be an idiot, revenge is hardly worth reading about unless you have a mental problem...........sex and revenge...a difficult combination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny!

It sounds like a good idea. But he fucked up when he fucked his wife after someone else had already fucked her that day. Can you say Aids? And abandoning her on the beach, stealing her passport, clothes and leaving without her will net him several years in jail. Plus which, while he's in jail, she's going to divorce him and take ALL the marital assets. So while this may have sounded like a good idea, the reality is that he would have lost everything for a few good moments. Bad story telling.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He is an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He isn't the ass

He left the ass under the brolly on the beach. You just did not read the story... or you are a bitch too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love wife as slut fantasy

I love this. I often fantasise about my wife fucking other men, sometimes having an insatiable gang bang. Not that she would want to but she is aware that I like to think of her as an easy whore when we fuck. I think we have a lot in common. Please keep writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally

A story where the man says "no more" and ends it with a great set-up. Abandoning her nude and penniless, filled with strange, probably diseased cum, in a foreign country was a delicious wake-up call.

NudeBeachCplUKNudeBeachCplUKover 5 years ago
very hot and yet close to reality

Enjoyed your story.

Very realistic. Have been to nude beaches across the europe.

We had experienced very similar situation (except the ending).

It does not happen every day, but its something you cant forget about.

NudeBeachCplUKNudeBeachCplUKover 5 years ago
Very Hot and close to real

Enjoyed your story.

Well written and very realistic.

Have been to nudist beaches around Europe.

Under the sun we have experienced similar situiation.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nudebeachcpl

Did the husband leave your slut ass on the beach too? Great way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wish it was my wife

it's a fantasy of mine to watch my wife ann being fucked like marieanne.loved the story.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
He should have ....

confronted her after the last man finished . " Who have you been having an affair ( fucking ) back home the same day every week "? That way she would know it wasn't the four men in the dunes but her secret lover back home that cost her marriage .

Well written and I did enjoy it . How about a chapter two ?

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Perfect, but I would have told her how many panties she used to earn that bonus.

Let her know which fuck(s) were costing her.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Have only been in that situation as a hopeful male. A bit more discreet in my r/l. Nice twist to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous