All Comments on 'Beachcombing'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Naked on the beach

This was the best story I have read. I could not put it down. Would love to read more on a continueing story line.

chanchitochanchitoalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This was an amazing story, hoping it will happen to me one day. Looking forward to reading about Linda and Anne again.

Keep it coming.

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 8 years ago
Lovely!

I agree with the previous comment - one of the best I've read in a long time.

Thanks!

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 8 years ago
Super tale.

Well written and pretty much believable.

Used to share my wife but never had the 'threesome' experience.

I shall now read your other stories hoping that the high quality continues.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 8 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable!

I really enjoyed this story. The way that you comically narrated it is just perfect.

What doesn't make sense to me is how, at the beginning of the story, you describe your wife as being a prude, but later go on to describe how she willingly had sex with a man that you both had met only an hour before. You feel no guilt or have second thoughts even though you allowed another man to fuck your wife. Had you already been swingers or had other experiences, the story would have been more realistic.

Having said that, the spontaneity and pure enjoyment by both you and your spouse is what made this such a good story for me. It is evident that you love your wife very much.

As a side comment, my wife and I have been to nude or clothing optional beaches so I understand the excitement that you must have felt at your wife being naked in public. The thought of my beautiful wife exhibiting herself is definitely a turn on for me.

One time a number of years ago when we were at Key West, we found a deck on the ocean where we could sunbathe nude. There were a number of people lying out on the deck, but most of them had bathing suits on. One woman went topless.

What made this very exciting for me was when a young man docked his small boat at the end of the dock and sat down facing my wife only a few feet away. She was lying on her back completely naked. He, on the other hand, wore shorts. I’m sure that he had a very nice view of my wife’s entire body.

Did she get him horny? Did he want to fuck her? I wouldn’t blame him if he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story - Felt like I was there!

Great story and great descriptions. What a thrill to show your wife off and watch as she enjoyed being the center of attention……..very passionate and well written! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful

This story was excellent. The only thing missing was I was hoping Anne would suck Rick's cock while you were fucking her. I was dripping precum the whole time I was reading, if she sucked him I would have cum with no hands. Good work!

jennyphiljennyphilabout 6 years ago
Seconds for Rick?

Great story, beautifully told. Thought Rick would have been ready for seconds, when you didn't finish though?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES