Beachcombing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne, amazing. Let us make you treasure this," Rick said, holding out his hand. She moved away from me, but took my hand and brought me along as we came back to the bed She climbed onto it, giving out a little sigh - of resignation? - as she lay on her back, and Rick leaned over and kissed her, her hand reaching up to grasp his head to hers. I maneuvered to between her legs, which she parted willingly, and started kissing my way up her inner thighs. When I got to her pussy, I found it already well, well lubricated - no doubts now - and tongued her gently but intently, from bottom to top of her vagina. Looking up, I could see Rick massaging one breast, the nipple standing up hard as he rolled it, his mouth still covering hers, her one hand still in his hair, while she had reached and found his staff with the other. I lifted up for a moment and watched her kissing him back, both of them clearly enthralled with exploring a new mouth and tongue, and saw her hand stroking his cock which had grown more and more and now looked to be in the next league above mine, from my awkward view. Knowing there was lots more to come, I wanted to give Anne her first orgasm this way, and went back to the task at hand, intensifying my tonguing, knowing pretty much what pace and pressure might work best.

I figured right, as after only a couple of minutes of gradually ratcheting up the pressure and pace, she came, whimpering into Rick's mouth, her pussy almost gripping as if it wanted a cock in it as her juices flowed anew into my mouth. It was a lovely orgasm. OK, all of her orgasms are lovely in my experience, and I'm lucky enough to have around for a whole lot of them.

Licking her more gently during her downward phase, I let her relax, then rose up, my dick at full staff.

With no words necessary, Rick and I swapped places, and he positioned himself on his knees between her legs, erect in posture and in cock, the now-monster (to my view) thing at a 45 degree angle, the head purplish and needy, the staff seeming about to burst.

"Wait a second," Anne said, and Rick stayed still as she reached down with both hands and caressed the cock, then rolled the balls in their sack, then stroked the rod some more. "Just wanted to make sure I checked it out," she smiled over at me, and I knew she did part of that for my benefit, part for hers.

"Still think they're the same?" I asked.

"I dunno. This one might be a bit on the large side. Mind if I compare?" she said.

I stood by the bed, and she took Rick's in one hand, mine in the other.

"Dear, you may be right for a change," she smirked, and I smiled back, enjoying her hand on my cock, which had been a bit left out until now. "I do believe this one is a bit on the larger side. But as a good scientist, I definitely think it merits further research. Do you concur?"

Watching the difference in her hand around my five - to - six inch normalcy versus her other hand intently stroking his no doubt by now seven, and thick shaft, it merited no further research, but I loved seeing her so blatantly sexual, and I knew this was an evening we would share and find pleasure in for many times to come. His dick was now wet with pre-fluid that she used her thumb to coat the head with, making it glisten in the light. Back to his balls, and to mine, she weighed and tugged a bit and rolled, from what I could tell, doing the same thing to each of us simultaneously.

"I definitely concur, but I would ask that you report your findings as they occur - don't keep any data to yourself!"

"OK, then. I'm saying that you're a six and he's a seven. Somebody do the math - is that maybe 10 percent bigger?" she said, never much of a mathematician.

"From what I can tell, I'm calculating a good 25%." I said, doing the quick 7 divided by 5.5 equation.

"Oooh, well I'll take your word for that - hope I don't disappoint! Oh, and the balls are a bit larger, too, and the scrotum definitely is, but all four feel full and eager for release. Anyone disagree?" The silence affirmed, as you may suspect.

"Take a good look, dear," she said. "It may be awhile before this reappears, and who knows if it will look the same by then." She was really into this now, treading the line of teasing me with what she was going to do with him, and enticing him further with the same ideas.

She let go of both and grasped her breasts with both hands, squeezing them gorgeously for us. Rick pulled back a bit and knelt, in what looked to be his following my lead in eating her as a next course, but she stopped him and said, "No - we can think about that later. Just fuck me with that thing now!"

"With pleasure!" Rick answered and shifted up a bit, starting to align.

"Mmm... One time stuff, don't want to miss any opportunities, right, dear?" Anne said to me, smiling as she nudged his hand out of the way to grasp the rod again and pull it to her.

"I think I was right the first time about your big rod being hard to control," she joked with Rick as she tugged him forward.

"No, I think you're in total control and doing fine, just fine!" Rick answered, going with her punning lead.

"Mmm..." she murmured as she pulled its head forward. I sat next to her, watching with a better view than she had, but she was looking down, watching as well as she could. Her knees were bent outside his torso, her breasts heaving. He was in push-up position, his arms straight on each side of her waist, his back arched, pointing his dick homeward.

As the head made entry, she audibly moaned, then "Hunh . . . hunh." Pardon my spelling, but it sounded something like that as her cunt worked its way around the big head. Then "Haaaaaaahhhh," as it made it through the narrow part of the passage and sunk further in. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!" she exclaimed, as he humped forward a bit harder and buried it all the way in her. I knew it was farther in than I got.

"Is that a new data point, babe?" I asked.

"Fuck data - just fuck me!" she said, and I took the hint to shut up and let Rick take over.

And take over he did, starting slowly, easing that big thing almost all the way out, then pushing determinedly all the way back in. He was still arching his back, and it made me wish I'd thought to film all this, but wasn't about to miss a moment to find a phone or other camera. We'd have to rely on memories, which would no doubt be best anyway.

Bit by bit, the out and in became easier and easier, and his pole looking wetter and wetter on the outstrokes. With that, Anne's breathing became more and more audible, starting to sound frantic, and I knew she was on her way again. Before maybe a minute, maybe five, had passed, she let out a cry and came again, her heels digging into his ass, her nails into his shoulders, hanging on as the waves took her.

Rick was on an all-Rick channel by then, and he started ramming earnestly for his own sake, and that took on a power hammer mode as he fucked and fucked, not letting her down but carrying her from that orgasm right into the next. Seemingly oblivious to her now, he grabbed her ass and pulled it to him and humped short, hard strokes maybe a dozen times, then cried out an "AAaarrrgggghhhh" of a mix of pleasure and release and it sounded like pain as he fucked his semen into her.

All that took much less time than she and I were used to taking to get to that point, but I chalked that up to first time excitement. As they both heaved their breathing to recover, he collapsed on top of her, still keeping his weight off, but his body covering hers then, and kissing her passionately again. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her, her legs wrapped around him now, her hands cradling his head.

After several moments of recovery, he wheezed, "Whew! That . . . was . . . incredible! So many thanks - to you, Anne, mostly - but thanks to you, too, Mike. I know I owe you for this as well."

"The feeling is mut'wal," Anne said, imitating Terri Garr in the Young Frankenstein role, for what reason I had no idea, but I smiled that her brain was still fully engaged and cooking along.

"Somebody else care for a ride?" she asked, looking to me.

Rick obligingly rolled off, his cock now relaxed to about my length, but still fatter, and gone soft, flopping across his thigh in a truly obscene picture of slimy satisfaction.

"As you wish," I came back, harking to the Princess Bride line, and took his place. She grasped my cock as she had Rick's, and as she pulled me to her said, "Mmmm... Something familiar about this one - I feel like Goldilocks, and the good part is that I think I've skipped too small and gone from too big to just right!"

And with that, I impaled myself into her, feeling sure enough that it was a bit looser, but no more so than if I'd been giving her a thorough going over me. I did make a note of the texture, knowing that his semen was added to her lubrication, and maybe some of my earlier saliva, and thought it was indeed gooey, but gooey in a good way. I was mostly thankful that it was still all warm and wet and inviting and tight enough to feel delicious. As I fucked her slowly, I could feel her flex her Kegels, squeezing me on each stroke so expertly, telling me (as she later confirmed privately) that he had not gotten such special treatment - hell, squeezing him was probably the last thing on her mind at the time - surviving him might have been more like it!

I, too, picked up the pace, but in our familiar way, and soon she had all the symptoms I knew, and came wonderfully for me as Rick watched, her eyes fixed on mine as she whimpered through it. We fucked that way for another 15 minutes or so, with her coming twice again, but by then I knew I wasn't going to come - I was sort of past coming (sometimes I just get that way), but still hard and still wholly enjoying the entire scene.

I finally rolled off, my dick still hard, and lay beside her, both of us still breathing hard. Rick seemed surprised. "You didn't finish?" he asked.

"Sometimes he just doesn't." Anne answered. "He can go on and on - he's definitely the longest-lasting lover I've ever had, so much so that sometimes, he just doesn't."

"Damn! Linda is going to want to definitely get in touch when she hears that!" he said, seemingly in amazement. What I'd attributed to first time excitement plus the gorgeousness of Anne sounded like maybe he was average in that one department of not lasting all that long. I reflected that given the choice of more size but with a quicker trigger, or stay as is in both size and staying ability, that my status quo was pretty fine.

"Well, we'll have to see about that. Mike, I think it's time for us to go," Anne declared, no negotiation in her voice.

My disappointment was miniscule, and I went with her lead. "I think you're right. Rick, it was truly a pleasure. We'll see our way out," I said, gathering Anne's clothes off the floor.

Rick sounded a little hurt, but he hardly had grounds to complain and probably realized that. He said, "My business card is on the desk near the bar. Please."

We didn't answer, but walked out, leaving a perplexed Rick, staring blankly after us. Anne was still, no, make that now proudly, nude. I was still erect and still lusting for her. The sun was still up - there was plenty of time left in the day for us to find a place and continue in privacy.

As we passed out of the bedroom and through the great room, Anne's hand seemed to caress into her memory the things she touched - the back of the bar stool, the granite of the bar, the half empty wine glass, the desk top, and as we walked out of the room onto the deck toward the driveway, she handed me the card that seemed to have appeared in her hand.